[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They laughed at him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1459379019320.jpg (86 KB, 803x960) Image search: [Google]
1459379019320.jpg
86 KB, 803x960
Now he laughs at them
>>
now he can finally destroy his keyboard with only one punch
>>
Look how wide his hips are, he looks like a girl.
>>
Im still laughing at him for not knowing how to cut
>>
Still has love handles
>>
File: 76519.jpg (44 KB, 225x280) Image search: [Google]
76519.jpg
44 KB, 225x280
>>69396052
ONE PUNCH
>>
>>69396143
How do you cut bro? Serious Q
>>
>>69395784

>5,6

:^)
>>
>>69395784
Looks like that guy who plays Mega Man games for shortest completion time and absolutely destroyed the black who speedruns Mario games at arm wrestling.
>>
>>69395784
Do people realise it was fake all along?
>>
>>69395784
>2017
>>
>>69395784
You know he was acting in that angry video right? Who do you think uploaded it?
>>
>>69396235
>How do you cut bro? Serious Q
Eat less and move more
>>
>>69396331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mKW-v0LbIo

If you don't know this guy, view this one first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WilkndNIIfI
>>
>>69395784

Remind me, who is this faggot. Is this the german kid that wigged out?
>>
>>69396143

Cutting is for fags though.
>>
>>69396235
It really is just eat less and make sure you burn more than you eat. Lots of cardio to keep metabolism high and maintain your strength by continuing to lift.

inb4 bro science "wahhhh cardio steals my gainz"

This is a meme. Every serious athlete has to be able to run at least 3 miles without stopping. A lot of bodybuilders I know can run 6 minute miles and they look fantastic while still being strong as fuck
>>
>>69396675
Adding on: the most important part is your diet.

1) A chiseled body is made in the kitchen AND the gym.
2) You can't outrun a bad diet.

It takes discipline to hold yourself to a strict workout, and even more discipline to pass over the bagel for a banana.
>>
>>69396465
He was just a funny guy who made some videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3dJ0DzenU
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.