[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ what was the worst war related thing you ever saw? please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Alcoholism.png (280 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
Alcoholism.png
280 KB, 452x710
/pol/ what was the worst war related thing you ever saw?

please don't troll

If you want to greentext that is even better.

>be me 14
>very interested in Russia and politics around the world
>hate Islam and start learning more about the Russia Chechen war
>see a video where a young 19 years old Russia soldier I think got captured by cancer Chechens
>they take a knife and are about to cut his neck
>you can see the boy changed from being totally frightened and really afraid to fighting for his life and feeling the worst pain that exist
>you can even hear he can't breath and you hear his voice through the throat
>I started feeling really bad from inside like a broken heart feeling
>felt there was a tear coming out of one of my eyes
>became really angry like feeling hatred for all Chechens. Sounds kinda edgy but I felt becoming crazy and that I could kill them in the same way

Just found the video again by accident and remembered how I felt back in the day.

Any of you got an experience like this?
>>
>>69394513
not really war related but i once saw a vid on plebbit of this dog picking up some firework just as it was about to bang. His whole jaw and snout got blown off. Still remember the dude filming it laughing his ass off while the dog was grasping for air and clinging to his life.The vid got removed in a matter of minutes but that shit stayed with me. Like i still think about every now and then. I really hate humanity. *tips hat*
>>
>>69394513
I've seen the one you are talking about anon. I hope you feel better because the leader of those chechens was caught and tried by Russia.
>>
>>69394513

I remember watching some of that back in the day too; was pretty messed up
>>
File: xSDadCi.jpg (320 KB, 1738x977) Image search: [Google]
xSDadCi.jpg
320 KB, 1738x977
I don't feel anything anymore most of the time, i can watch death webm and isis videos all day. i feel nothing is real, even real life, its all like a dream.
>>
File: 1411469898654.jpg (123 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1411469898654.jpg
123 KB, 640x640
how is watching some vid war-related?
do you cry when you read the newspaper too?
>>
Crippled / messed up vets living on the street.
>>
>>69395823
>i feel nothing is real, even real life, its all like a dream

lay off the cocaine miguel
>>
File: 1442636952158.png (399 KB, 740x763) Image search: [Google]
1442636952158.png
399 KB, 740x763
>>69394513
There can't be anything worse in war than what you described
War is fun when it's about people fighting for their countries and ideals, shooting and beating the shit out of each other
Then come muslims and start torturing people and making terrorist attacks
Crusaders should've kill all kebabs in ME and we should've bombed the fuck out of these faggots in Chechnya and other goatfuckers republics
I'd prefer to have a country full of fucking Hitlers next to me than chechens
>>
>>69394513

I fuckin love Chechens .. is that the one where they put a boot on his head / neck and cut his throat?
>>
>>69394513
I saw that vid too, it was a group of Russian conscripts that got captured. I think it was the first real hardcore beheading video I saw.
>>69396619
Really, Dmitri? After all those injustices caused by Nazi Germany? The whole Patriotic War, man, that was pretty hardcore shit.
>>
>>69395077
Shit you mean the German shepherd? Yeah that happened in turkroachstan. The thing that made it more sad was that he filmed it instead of comforting his dog before it died.

>>69395206
yeah it's good to know Chechnya and Chechens got really fucked up badly. They should always stay Russia's bitch

>>69395823
I know what you mean with those isis rekt threads but if you saw the video I'm talking about pretty sure you would feel disgusted

>>69395830
Seeing someone's last moments comparing it too "a Russian kid died" in the newspaper is different.

>>69396619
Totally agreed. If you look at Europe we fought with honor and instant kills atleast in our last 2 wars obviously we still had death penalty I believe France still had the guillotine or whatever you call it but even that is a bit more human than what they did to the poor kid.

>>69396779
Okay Ahmed

>>69397426
I don't mean the one with the 6 captured Russians the one I mean is just about one Russian 19 yo kid. I think you can find it at barenakedislam not sure. Don't think liveleak has it anymore. Anyway it was very sad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.