[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on Judges? Scumbags or based individuals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Scalia-ART-3-1200.jpg (150 KB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
Scalia-ART-3-1200.jpg
150 KB, 1200x936
I don't know that much about other countries Judicial systems, but in American media, I see judges getting shit on by both sides of the aisle, and sometimes by those in the middle of it, ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. Now of course, as an average American, I believe nearly all politicians, and most of our government in general, to be some of the most despicable and dishonest scumbags to ever misfortune our planet, but to be honest, if I had to pick out any government official as trustworthy (or at least more so than others), it would be a judge, hands down.

It is literally their responsibility, duty, and job to decide the fate of people based solely on reason and logic while also disregarding emotions and personal bias as much as possible. I mean, yeah, they're still people, and act accordingly, but bullshittery is at a minimum most of the time.

As such, corrupt judges, in my book, are the absolute worst cuck bastards in existence, more so than murderers, rapists, or even national traitors, because they are betraying the very highest held ideals of the intellectual.

So why do the people that perform the job that embodies what should be the pinnacle of reason always get shit on?

While judges and the judicial system do have to deal with public opinion or politics on occasion, such when getting elected or appointed, they are still generally the furthest removed from normal politics and are some of the most independent and non-partisan government officials.

Do normal people just hate reasonable or unbiased decisions and those who make them?

For example, I remember reading about how some people actually celebrated Antonin Scalia's death, when he was known for tearing apart lawyer's arguments that contained biased information. Another example is how people bashed Trump's sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, a judge on the 3rd circuit, for a being a "Pro-Abortion Extremist Judge" when she was anything but. Google it for the links if you want them.
>>
>>69393598
Judges are just as biased and open to influence about expressing and instituting their political beliefs as anyone else.
>>
>>69393598
the judicial system gets shit on all the time because its perceieved to benefit only the wealthy.

this is of cours ebecaus emost cases are settle doutside of court.
when they are taken to court, it is usually expensive, and time consuming.

however, the purpose of law is for the protection of the weak, and this is seen in how emotional jurys are, and in the decisions made by judges.

hwoever, most people A) dont know anything about the law, B) dont read any of the law and C) dont participate in law.

from the outside, a judges decision sound sinane and stupid. and people stop at this point and go no further.
reality is, if you stopped to follow a courts decision ad the arguments backing it up, youd see why judges ARE theonly responsible ones in this nation, but that would require people move past their own prejudices and accept that they, in fact, know nothing.

its easier to hate someone than it is to admit you were wrong and better yourself. this is what sets us apart from the niggers and activists.

lawyers are blood suckers and attorneys are pushovers. the judge is the only voice of reason and so he is hated maximum
>>
>>69394083
not true. this is why judges are able to criticize eachother, and why the supreme court has multiple judges.

you are a certified faggot sticking to his beliefs and assumptions rather than the facts.

a judge has to perform their duty according to the law, in front of their peers.

get over yourself
>>
>>69394961
In a perfect world just as journalists are suppose to report on what is happening and not make the news.

Reality is different however. Which is why election coming up is critical or next judge is a liberal and you can kiss all your freedoms away.
>>
>>69394083
Pretty much this. It's an open secret how many American judges are Jews. The prison industry is a business and for a business you need to make profit, prisons make profit by having prisoners (regardless what you're told). There's a reason money is spent on more prisons (male prisons I should add) instead of that money being spent, unironically, on dem programs. Which do you rely on for profit (if you own a prison), more prisoners or more law abiding citizens? It's simply that straightforward. There was a period after the millennium when our crime rate completely fucking plummeted. Was this a case of people following the law or was it a case of the police not doing their job? It didn't make a difference, the police initially got the blame (ignoring the targets they're set each year which is why people end up arrested/in court for innocuous crimes), but just to make sure they had all bases covered, the government brought in, roughly 430 new laws within 2 years. Ignoring all of that, if you genuinely believe that judges, solicitors (lawyers) and barristers (not sure what they are in America, attorneys I think) don't mix together and go to the same places and aren't the best of friends who quite openly make deals with each other, you're a complete fucking retard.
>>
File: 1458191066835.png (188 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1458191066835.png
188 KB, 327x316
>>69394961
>People actually think like this
>>
>>69393598
I'm pretty acquainted with my local judge. Pretty alright guy. Never had to actually meet him in court because the charges always got dropped; they only get brought up because the fucking prosecutor has it out for me.
>>
very rarely does the justice system ever find legitimate justice.

>the judicial system gets shit on all the time because its perceieved to benefit only the wealthy.
It's not mere perception, it's a fact that the entire court and justice system exist to fuck whoever is being judged; as a political back-hand to silence dissent, as an economic strong arm to reinforce monopolies, as a social witch hunt to (you guessed it) hunt for witches.

> hwoever, most people A) dont know anything about the law

as an aside, there's so many laws and rules that have built up over time which have never been changed or muted, you pretty much commit several serious offences each day that could land you in a local or federal prison.
IF anyone gave a fuck to enforce them.

but no one does, because "oh, those are old laws that don't apply any more." completely forgetting that once they were the law of the land just as todays laws are... imagine what they'll say in 100 years about "those old laws" from our time?
>>
>>69395856
Op here, on phone now, so different ID. What did, or still do, you do to have "regular" meetings?
>>
>>69393598
It would be best to ensure all judges are sociopathic males because those are the most rational people on earth, females are bias and non sociopathic males moralfag too much.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.