[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I enter some bizarro-universe? Is it opposite day? When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: cant pierce the piers.png (62 KB, 642x776) Image search: [Google]
cant pierce the piers.png
62 KB, 642x776
Did I enter some bizarro-universe?
Is it opposite day?

When did Piers Morgan suddenly become based as fuck?
>>
>>69393464
Brussels red pilled him
>>
He's a coat tail riding fucking tosspot , I wish Clarkson had punched him harder
>>
His only real problem is that he suffers from the same derangement syndrome all Brits suffer from re: firearms.

If we could just convert him on that issue, he'd be a decent advocate.
>>
>>69393616
Is he still anti gun
>>
File: it keeps happening.png (68 KB, 702x705) Image search: [Google]
it keeps happening.png
68 KB, 702x705
>>
It's like how women follow the strongest men in their lives. Trump is Peirs' strong man and has been since the apprentice.
>>
If this limey can just drop the gun control cuckshit I might just warm up to him.
>>
>>69393464
trump has huge dirt on him
>>
File: 1427323470597.jpg (130 KB, 383x472) Image search: [Google]
1427323470597.jpg
130 KB, 383x472
>>69394138
>piers morgan demonstrating reason and logic while defending a belief he disagrees with

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>69394138
If a woman kills her child, that is murder.
>>
>>69393616

Did it? Gaza 2004 didn't. A million Israelis, forced out of their homes so the Palestinians could have a free Gaza, and the only thing it got them in return was MORE terrorism for the "crime" of forcing the Palestinians to invent make-believe grievances to keep the hate alive.

Piers is only pretending to have seen the light, just as he pretended to all too briefly in 2004, only to join back with the Palestinians in accusing Israel of "economic warfare" even though the only reason Israel built their Wall was because Gazans started launching hundreds of RPGs into Israel every month.

There were no checkpoints at all between Gaza and Israel in 2004, four years after the Second Intifada. Now there's a fucking wall, and it's all because the Palestinians got what they wanted, and responded by attacking more with brand new demands.

And Piers still blames Israel for it. Fuck him, any pretense of being based is just a desperate attempt to infiltrate the alt-right and kill it.
>>
>>69394998
Right? As a /k/ommando, my cheekis are completely breeki'd
>>
>>69394138
But abortion is already illegal under some circumstances right?

An 8 month pregnant woman cannot legally have an abortion in the USA without it threatening her life or something, right?
>>
>>69393464
what's up with americunts and their hard on for celebrities?
is trump's dick not good enough anymore? need a new dick to suck?
>>
Guy made up shit and smeared our soldiers, saying they were comitting war crimes, when confronted he admitted they had no evidence but "these things are probably happening, who needs proof?"

Also he hacked phones like it was going out of business and hates guns. Guys a total cunt, wish he'd stayed in burgerland.
>>
>>69396508
Nah we don't want him.
>>
>>69396585
Will you take him if we promise to put currrent year man in the Tower of L O N D O N?
>>
>>69396917
We'll take him back if you hand CURRENT YEAR man from the Tower of London and let the crows eat his eyes.
>>
>>69396917
Done.

Piers hasn't been relevant for years, while LE CURRENT YEAR man is mentioned every single time I argue with a liberal.
>>
>>69393464
How do you not know the god emperors past? Piers only has a show in the USA because of Trump. Piers swore in front of cameras on the apprentice that he would support a DT run for presidency.

Piers may be a buzzfeed tier watch bait person, but he know who to be loyal to. He knows not to betray Donald.
>>
>>69395161
Wrong thread JIDF, pls go.
>>
>>69395161
Holy fuck this amount of shilling should be illegal
>>
>>69393464
It's like a changing of the guards
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.