[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the new kind of warfare? Weaponising refugees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: putin-assad.jpg (31 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
putin-assad.jpg
31 KB, 564x423
NATO says flooding Germany with Syrian refugees was Putin/Assad's plan the whole time to weaken Germany and Western Europe. Putin's been funding far right Islamophic groups too so he can tear Germany apart.

This is like taking the Trojan horse to teh next level. Can't believe Putin outwitted Merkel.

Do you think any other countries will fall for Putin's tricks?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html
>>
>>69392666
>The US intelligence review will examine whether Russian security services are funding parties and charities with the intent of “undermining political cohesion”, fostering agitation against the Nato missile defence programme and undermining attempts to find alternatives to Russian energy.
>>
>>69392666
More evidence that Putin and Kremlin have been funding Islamophobic groups in Europe.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/23/why-europe-is-right-to-fear-putins-useful-idiots/
>>
Ww3 has the same alliances as Ww1 and Ww2. Germany losing WW 2 was the last stand for Western civilization. Since then it's undergoing a slow, labored process of death throes.
>>
File: 1459028050750-pol.gif (146 KB, 388x400) Image search: [Google]
1459028050750-pol.gif
146 KB, 388x400
Dude,are you retarded? It was merkels and other representatives own choice to let them in, nothing putin could do about that.

When it was a wartactic by putin, why didn't the eu just refuse to let them in?
>>
>>69393426
The EU had to do the humanitarian thing and resettle them. They didn't know it was all part of Putin;'s plan.
>>
Germany is forced by ZOG to give money and special privileges to Turkey for sending the savages. The activity in the UKR also opened up the old soviet era war supplies so now they gonna make a bundle selling new ones to the gov't of Europe. Red scare and ISIS cells are great selling points.. The RurabiaEurabia civil war will make a bundle for the oligarchs. It's all going into the meat grinder. Get out
>>
pppppppffffff HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, that's why the US keeps flying them in in secret and refuses to secure the borders, gives the illegal Cubans free money, food stamps, and IDs. That's why all the Western government keep doubling and quadrupling the mandated quotas

---> MANDATED QUOTAS <---

And then shame everybody who doesn't like it, refuses to report on crimes and no-go zones, and issues booklets so the "refugees" can know better how to rape white German woman.

OH THAT RASCAL PUTIN!
>>
File: 1375893710393.png (689 KB, 1004x990) Image search: [Google]
1375893710393.png
689 KB, 1004x990
>>69392666
Uhhhh wtf? You know the West caused the refugees by supporting the "moderate" rebels in Syria right? and now you're just eating up the propaganda shifting the blame to Russia.
>>
>>69393249
so Putin floods us with Muzzies and funds Islamophobic parties at the same time? LMAO It is in US interest to support us with getting rid of the Muzzies then...
>>
>>69392666
>Can't believe Putin outwitted Merkel.
I'd believe a fucking brick outwitting Merkel.

And this was al the USA's doing. Not like Putin decided to back the Arab spring and try to depose Assad.
>>
>>69395259
Putin's plan
>Flood Europe with refugees
>Create Islamophobic backlash with anti-refugee propoaganda
>Fund far-right politicians to be his useful idiots
>Get useful idiot elected on that wave of Islamophobia so Putin can get influence.

He must be stopped
>>
>>69392666
Except that would be bullshit.

All Putin wants to do is build that pipeline, but CIA-backed insurgents keep stirring shit up in the middle east to prevent that.

Previously, many attempts have been made to undermine Russian presence in the Mediterranean for the exact same reason, like stirring shit in Ukraine to prevent Russian ships from resupplying at their Crimean naval base, or NATO blockading the Black Sea. Also Assad targeted because he opened Tartous to Russian ships, and Vladimir giving a hand in exchange.

Cold War II has begun, and the US is overly aggressive towards Russia, simply Putin is way smarter than Americans are and circumvented all their dirty tricks. Plus it's not like Putin has any interest in weakening Europe- only bankers would.
>>
>>69395622

The US gains absolutely nothing from Europe turning brown. It has to be Obama's communist Muslim thinking.
>>
File: 1457738515062.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1457738515062.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>69392666
>NATO says flooding Germany with Syrian refugees was Putin/Assad's plan the whole time to weaken Germany and Western Europe
LMFAO!!!
This is like the eternal jew trying to accuse other of doing the same shit that it does.
It's called projecting.
>>
>>69392666
>"It is a clever game. There are unwritten rules between nation states, and these rules are clearly being violated by the Russian side."
Dr Igor Sutyagin, Royal United Services Institute (RUSI)

he should know better
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Sutyagin
>>
File: 1431810038971.gif (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1431810038971.gif
89 KB, 600x600
>>69392666

really?
>>
>>69394590
This
>>
>>69395648

shut up, dick cheney. the world has had enough of you.
>>
>>69395648
>Putin's plan

evidence?

>>Flood Europe with refugees

that's done by outspoken anti-Putin parties

>>Create Islamophobic backlash with anti-refugee propoaganda

evidence?

>>Fund far-right politicians to be his useful idiots

evidence? where can I sign up for Russian funds?

>>Get useful idiot elected on that wave of Islamophobia so Putin can get influence.

the plutocracy never would allow any right-wing party to take over

>He must be stopped

I am curious what you'll be doing about him
>>
>>69395648
>he thinks a nationalist homogeneous europe will become just useful idiots for russia

I think you are the idiot if you really think that.
>>
>>69396456
Thanks for breathing some sense into this otherwise disgustingly propagandistic thread. There's still some hope for Germany.
>>
>>69392666
How they can say this with a straight face is beyond me

It's like they have given up trying to be taken seriously and taken up comedy
>>
>>69396456
>evidence?

Putin/Assad bombing forcing refugees to flee-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/12180073/Nato-chief-Vladimir-Putin-weaponising-refugee-crisis-to-break-Europe.html

George Soros reveal's Putin's plan
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/11/putin-threat-europe-islamic-state

Putin funding far right/populist groups

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html
>>
>>69397248
>George Soros reveal's Putin's plan

Do you hear that? It's the sound your credibility evaporating.
>>
>>69396876
>Thanks for breathing some sense into this otherwise disgustingly propagandistic thread.

you have no idea of the degree of anti-Russian propaganda overhere, my mom genuinely rather fears the Russian military buildup at the border than the tons of rapefushits in the barracks nearby...I must add Putin, the genius he is, made the vanguard against Russia (Panzergrenadiers) vacate their barracks and sleep in tents because Muzzies need shelter.

typical propaganda: https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/russia-destabilizing-europe-by-guy-verhofstadt-2016-02?barrier=true

>There's still some hope for Germany.

nope, I fear it just was my American side breaking through
>>
KEEP IN MIND:

This "news" has come the day after Trump said at the CNN Wisconsin Town Hall that NATO is useless and that we should be focusing on ISIS, not Russia.
>>
>>69392666
PUTIN VS SOROS WHEN?
>>
>>69392666
>Merkel fucks up
>Blame the big bad bear

Fuck the western media
>>
This is literally propaganda to cover their own arses. Really fucking autistic and EU-kike-ish that in one hand they say refugees are a weapon and the other they do everything they can to increase their arrivals.
>>
>>69393854
You know those Rapefugees came way before russia intervened in Syria?
Also a majority of those isn't even Syrian but dindus who come from lybia
>>
>>69392666
Soros Trips
>>
>>69397668
When you consider we got to see them hang Saddam and watch them shoot Ceaușescu, do you think we'll get to watch them execute Soros some day?

That's what I want for Christmas.
>>
>>69392666
>Putin's been funding far right Islamophic groups too
haha bullshit
>>
File: 1458538738671.png (273 KB, 270x551) Image search: [Google]
1458538738671.png
273 KB, 270x551
>>69392666
>Putin's been funding far right Islamophic groups too so he can tear Germany apart.

I love how desperate the EU propaganda machine has become
>>
>>69397248
>george soros
>>
>>69397248
>Putin/Assad bombing forcing refugees to flee-

you are aware the flood started before the Russian intervention?

>George Soros reveal's Putin's plan

it's not the very same Soros who said this? http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260665/soros-national-borders-are-enemy-matthew-vadum

>Putin funding far right/populist groups
except he doesn't. French Front National got a LOAN from a Russian bank to fund the election campaign as no European bank was giving them any.
>>
America should investigate itself. It's not like the NSA and CIA haven't been influencing European media and immigration policy for decades.
>>
>>69392666
flood that shit with cgi and crisis actors. wheres all the mobile phone videos of this flood of rapists? what one or two videos where nothing is seen and everything implied. you niggers still pray to the jew media cock
>>
>>69392666
These fucking assholes try to blame russia for this when it's clearly muslims trying to open the floodgates to infest europe.. and erdogan is implicated with ISIS.. And politicians bought off by the gulf states and others..

Ridiculous, they should be looking at erdogan but blame russia haha..
>>
File: 1459205720336.jpg (529 KB, 1024x894) Image search: [Google]
1459205720336.jpg
529 KB, 1024x894
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
>>
>>69392666

You're not very bright are you?
>>
>>69397248
You Source George Soros the guardian and the telegraph. Well done You just won /pol

80% of the refugee,s are not Syrian (spoiler there mostly from countrys invaded/bombed by America and the west)

Most of the Syrian refugee,s fled to turkey before Russia's involvement,due to wests attempt to overthrow Assad and Isis taking over huge parts of the country

Putin is a crook but Europe's rapefugee epidemic has been brought upon us by our leaders and there push for multiculturalism
>>
>>69398347
(cont) that's right assholes, blame russia for infesting the west with muslims, one of the only ones actually doing the fucking job destroying jihadi daesh and other mujahid..
>>
>>69392666
>Is this the new kind of warfare? Weaponising refugees
Sounds like a Biological Terrorism in my opinion, fucking shitskins.
>>
>>69398260
We did that once in the 1970s, which uncovered CIA operations like Mockingbird and MK-ULTRA. GHWB (former CIA director, later president lol) even gave us his word that Mockingbird had been terminated, so it must be true!

And James Clapper liked to congress about the NSA and then admitted he lied, so congress just kept right on ingoring the problem and passing more spying legislation.

I don't think an investigation is going to help much. Not even PRISM got people rankled for longer than the media raised a hew and cry.
>>
>>69392666
>NATO says flooding Germany with Syrian refugees was Putin/Assad's plan the whole time to weaken Germany and Western Europe. Putin's been funding far right Islamophic groups too so he can tear Germany apart.

I've been saying this from the start. It was not an original component of subversion but after seeing how these dumb smelly exploding people can be used as an asset to weaken countries with poor leadership from the inside, it was integrated into the overall plan.

As you know, it is in a politician's compulsion to pander to get votes. They also, as opportunistic parasites, will jump on the chance to open up a new voter base if it promises votes they don't have to work for. Women's "rights"/Women's suffrage was a demonstration of this, because they are poorly educated (college education doesn't necessarily count for politics, ladies!) and highly emotional/manipulative because they have a permanent juvenile mindset. They, along with niggers, and white trash, are all guaranteed voter blocks if you pander to their narrow mindedness and utilize information control so that pander vectors to your voter bases never get polluted.

So naturally, Politicians view immigrants, and nationalizing those immigrants, as a cheap and easy means of political power. Unfortunately for the people they are charged to govern, they wind up causing massive amounts of damage over greed and laziness that amounts to gross negligence and dereliction of duty.
>>
>>69392666
Well, no.

The west [The Jewnited States] founded the '''Freedom fighters''' in the M.E., and this refugee crisis is a sub-product of that.

This could help Assad? Of course, the world is changing his point of view on Assad since the Europe attacks.

Blame the Jewnited States.
>>
This is Peter Mandelson on the right, Jacob Fucking Rothschild on the left.

Mandelson has had like 5 or 6 different UK government positions.

A few years ago he said in an interview the refugee influx was deliberate and that it got out of hand. I read it in the paper and never saw or heard a single word of this admission ever again, even in reference.

It

Was

Deliberate

It was a home team plan.
>>
> Putin decides the Greek aren't allowed to shoot or sink intruders.
> Putin decides that Merkel cries for more refugees
> Putin loves Turkey so much it demands the EU to pay Turkey for sending even more refugees.
> Putin is responsible for IS in Syria to do so well and making them grow bigger so there is no possibility for refugees to come back.
> Putin is responsible for EUs inability to send back anyone.

Nothing todo with cuck politicians who never experienced a battle to survive.
>>
File: Ukraine über alles.jpg (281 KB, 549x800) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine über alles.jpg
281 KB, 549x800
>>69397768
>Fuck the western media

it is not coincidence, in order to build an empire one needs an enemy in the outside to consolidate power in the inside. Breaking the Ukraine away from the Russian sphere of interest was a major move by the EU (aka Merkelstan) to expand at the cost of Russia, Russia unexpectedly resisted though. All the anti-Russian propaganda has thr effect Russia now really is disliked by the public, but the dislike is combined with fear rather than lust for confrontation, hence just some sanctions...
Also pro-Russian propaganda indeed had one effect, the idea of an EU army is immensly inpopular.
>>
>>69393426
Because they are working together. IM Erika and bolshevik Putin are one of a kind.
>>
>>69392666
>NATO says flooding Germany with Syrian refugees was Putin/Assad's plan the whole time to weaken Germany and Western Europe.
So is NATO officially admitting that the refugees are bad?
>>
>america destabilizes goverments
>merkel literally invites refugees in
>BLAME POTIN

HOLY

I MEAN

HOLY SHIT

I CANT

I JUST CANT
>>
but the Arab Spring was a CIA flag operation

Assad is just protecting his country and Assad is fulfilling his obligation to an ally and sending support to try to stabilize the country and prevent it from becoming a failed state like every other ME country the USA has brought """"democracy"""" to.

Blame Comrade Obama if you want to blame weaponized refugees on somebody. ISIL are his sons; they all gud boiz dey dindu nuffins wrong pray to Mecca 5 times every day.
>>
File: sf1de11amandy.jpg (64 KB, 415x620) Image search: [Google]
sf1de11amandy.jpg
64 KB, 415x620
>>69398939

oops here it is
>>
I can't believe we're getting shills here trying to feed us this shit

There's another thread up about George soros "dropping redpills" about it as if he wasn't the fucking one doing it to force the European countries to borrow more money

Fuck
>>
>>69392666

didn't Soros say he wanted Russia and the EU to become one body, and for Russia to be in charge of it?
>>
>>69392666
>rapefugees get so bad even eurocucks start to hate them
>blame putin
topkek
>>
>>69392666
Except that Erdogan has LITERALLY ADMITTED he is flooding europe with refugees and has tried to use it as a bargaining chip to enter the schengen zone.
>>
>>69397523
this
>>
File: gaddafi was right.png (2 MB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
gaddafi was right.png
2 MB, 1350x1800
>>69392666
>>
>>69392666
>Implying Merkel wasnt brainwashed in DDR or is russian spy ordered to ruin germany and europe
>>
File: yawn.jpg (107 KB, 800x456) Image search: [Google]
yawn.jpg
107 KB, 800x456
>>69399204
>This is like taking the Trojan horse to teh next level. Can't believe Putin outwitted Merkel.
>Do you think any other countries will fall for Putin's tricks?
same crappy shill, think can change /pol/ by shitposting
>>
File: 1448280994809.jpg (626 KB, 1280x992) Image search: [Google]
1448280994809.jpg
626 KB, 1280x992
>>69392666
Nobody can be dumb enough to believe this with all the evidence of the UN how the fuck did they get Somalians to America/Canada if it was putins plan
>>
>>69399512
>>Implying Merkel wasnt brainwashed in DDR or is russian spy ordered to ruin germany and europe

which major European leader opposed her? Where is the mush praised seperation of powers, intvestigating the massive breech of national and EU laws? Face it, the problem is systemic and home made, and Putin has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>69399154

>>69398939

Mandelson has also been reported to holiday on the Rothschild yacht. Full on sleepover buddies.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-corfu-controversy-how-the-world-really-works-973817.html

Interestingly article mentions accusations of accepting Russian cash, I'm gonna read further.
>>
>>69398457
They aren't targeting ISIS very much.
>>
This guy literally made same thread twice in the span of one hour.
>>69397628
>>
>NATO cries out in pain as he strikes you

These fucking kikes. They destabilize and blow up the ME and then blame Russia for the resulting refugees.

NATO is such an enabler of this shit I'm starting to think they are a wing of ISIS.
>>
>>69399658

Fucking hell
>>
>>69398939
>>69399154
Just googled him, turns out he's jewish.

I don't even have to say it.
>>
>>69400080
let's wait and see when Putin gets blamed for that too:

Unintended conflict
CIA-armed Syrian rebels clash with Pentagon-backed militias along Turkish border

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html
>>
remember, it is always russia's fault
>>
>lets them in
>its Russias fault!
>>
File: behind_the_shine.jpg (14 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
behind_the_shine.jpg
14 KB, 200x267
This is classic kikery; just fucking archetypal kiking:

Jews do one thing to destroy one enemy and then BLAME THE OTHER ENEMY FOR THE EXACT FUCKING THING THAT THEY DID.

Jews have weaponized these fucking Muslims-- they've brainwashed Europeans to ethnic suicide; with the media theyve told the Muslims they have a right and a destiny to take over Europe and commit rapes and violence because the Euros deserve it-- just like they do with niggers in the US; they fucking scheme and exploit to start the conflct to destabilize their neighbors to provide the needed 'refugees'.

Then blame Putin for it.

It's fucking beyond anything. When do the gassings start? Because I'm ready.
>>
>>69399390
He was a good man, didn't do nothing. Wanted to get Africa back together.
>>
>>69399814
Yes good goy, russia didnd do nuffin, didnt subervised the whole left in the west in the past century and totaly doesnt used the problems made by those to fuel the deconstructive rightwings in europe to destroy it even further. Nothing to see here, america is worse of course and if russia actually would do it, it is fine since everybody is doing something like this.
Why dont you choke on the russian dick you are sucking so eagerly instead of reheating russian discussion tactics, you fucking russian whore!
>>
>>69400323
No, it's always Putin's fault. You have to make it the fault of a single person so everybody can get mad at that person.

People don't as easily get mad at institutions. And most people these days don't care one way or the other about Russia as a country, think it's a cool place to visit, and wish you poor people could have all the social justice we do..
>>
>>69397843
>Trying to reason with a nigger.

Just let him drown in his own shit and idiocy.
>>
>>69397843
>implying russia wasnt shit grinning causing way more refugees after seeing how they can weaponize them
>>
>>69400715
Mate you are a fucking retard. Do a little bit more reading than watching a 20 minute youtube video and you will see your entire world view belongs in the garbage.
>>
>>69392666
2014 Soros brings into Europe 283,532 refugees
2015 Soros brigs in:
July 107,500
August 190,000
September 267,000 refugees

30 September 2015 Russia enters Syria

Soros butthurt. Russia literally defender of Europe
>>
You guys don't get it, they aren't so brutally Orwellian (yet), they just tie this bullshit with older ''Putin is to blame because he supports Assad'' bullshit.
And what's poor EU gonna do, but accept those innocent doctors and engineers? But it's Putin's fault. But no human being is illegal, and immigrants are enriching Europe.
But it's Putin's fault. This is the part where they get lost really, it's total cognitive dissonance.
And you know what's scary? Less and less people are buying this shit. That means drastic actions will follow.
Of course there's no need to explain the idiocy of ''Putin is to blame for supporting Assad'' angle on this board, right?
>>
>>69401137
Russias intervention helped end the war with a political solution..if they didn't intervene it would drag out a few more years causing even more "refugees".
>>
>>69401192
>>69401369
Oh look, RIDF is already here. No wait, it is just one of the brainwashed useful idiots, calling everyone brainwashed.
>>
>>69392666

>We are massive idiots who have turned our population against ourselves
>lol guise it was evil russia all along, who would have thought? Be a good goy and don't question us again ok?

There was a piece yesterday on Drudge (can't remember what site it linked to) about a German journalist who said they take orders from the fucking CIA, along with stories of previous journalists who have been speaking out against controlled media.
>>
>>69392666
>This is like taking the Trojan horse to teh next level. Can't believe Putin outwitted Merkel.
why would you not believe that a KGB man can outsmart an sjw cuck queen?
>>
>>69401557
Let me guess you watched a 20 minutes Yuri Bezmenov youtube video and now you know how the world works right?

see>>69401192
>>
>>69400715
>Yes good goy, russia didnd do nuffin, didnt subervised the whole left in the west in the past century and totaly doesnt used the problems made by those to fuel the deconstructive rightwings in europe to destroy it even further.

what? It is the Western communists, 68ers, Maoists and Trotzkyists, bourgeois champagner socialists, not the Russians. The Western left was totally anti-Soviet, also denounces Putin as the tyrant from Moscow who oppresses all them fags and Pussy Riot...

Which deconstructive right-wing are you even talking about?

>Nothing to see here, america is worse of course and if russia actually would do it, it is fine since everybody is doing something like this.

I stick with what I said before, it is a systemic, home made problem created by the corrupt EU elites.

>Why dont you choke on the russian dick you are sucking so eagerly instead of reheating russian discussion tactics, you fucking russian whore!

my my didn't Mutti let you come or what....
>>
If USA stops funding NATO it's game over for yurop.
All Putin would need is a few terrorist attacks linked to german jihadist cells to justify a full blown invasion.
>>
>>69401695
He saw a video by Bezmenov (a defector who obviously told a nice propaganda story in his new state), so he knows everything about secret KGB operations.
It's pointless to discuss with these types, they simply lack the basic knowledge necessary to discuss about geopolitics.
>>
File: 1440431480826.jpg (22 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1440431480826.jpg
22 KB, 500x370
>>69401369
>Russias intervention helped end the war
which war ended?

>.if they didn't intervene it would drag out a few more years causing even more "refugees".
no, because there would have been still some social infrastructure left

i can't believe that people are buying into that RT bullshit
>>
File: Captureboat.png (365 KB, 517x528) Image search: [Google]
Captureboat.png
365 KB, 517x528
>>69399154

>>69399850

This is the kind of shit Mandelson gets up to on the Rothschild yacht

Article Quote

'Amid holidaymakers, a party of 20 seated at a table included the Murdochs, the Osbornes, Mr Rothschild and Mr Mandelson. Mr Deripaska did not join them. As the sun set, the party discussed politics over mezze and red wine. At one point, Mr Mandelson and Mr Osborne removed themselves from the table and were noticed chatting near an olive tree. It is later claimed that Mr Mandelson "dripped pure poison" about Gordon Brown into Mr Osborne's ear. For the shadow Chancellor, this was a nugget of harmless holiday gossip...'

Does anyone else have a government positions titled 'shadow' or is it just us?
>>
>Implying ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((refugees)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) actually flee from war
>>
>>69393426
Merkel is a dirty stasi spy you fucking schweinehunde
>>
>>69401695
>It is the Western communists, 68ers, Maoists and Trotzkyists, bourgeois champagner socialists
Soviets totaly didnt suported and undermined those. No, no, truth is russophobic, how dare i use it.
>I stick with what I said before, it is a systemic, home made problem created by the corrupt EU elites.
And Russia cant use those bad decissionns to harm us even further or what? You are so blind on that eye i ask myself if you are juust another imported traitor Spätaussiedler.
>>69401691
>Russias intervention helped end the war with a political solution..if they didn't intervene it would drag out a few more years causing even more "refugees".
>Russia stroonk! Russia saviour of white race! How dare you say anything against them
You are one good little useful idiot. Got to give it to the russians at that, they always managed to let idiots work for them.
>>
>>69392666
What flag/country is that?
>on phone, won't let me hover
>>
>>69402301
Theoretically, even if Russia never backed Assad and moderate beheaders won, country would just plunge to an even more brutal civil war between rival groups which would last even longer.
Kinda like Libya on steroids.
So yeah even more refugees.
And for that matter, 50-60% of refugees aren't even fucking Syrians.
You're simply wrong, you're totally wrong, you should just stop posting you dumb cretin.
>>
>>69393854
Was getting caught part of his plan
>>
>>69402531
Trinity & Tobacco
>>
>>69402301
"Social infrastructure" would be left by genocidal ISIS and perpetually warring tribes?
You mean like in Libya?
>>
>>69401695
>The Western left was totally anti-Soviet,
are
you
retarded?

> also denounces Putin as the tyrant from Moscow
DIE LINKE loves him anyway
and the communists
and the pacifists
and the anti-gmo, etc. league

> it is a systemic, home made problem created by the corrupt EU elites.
agreed, they share are guilty to a certain extend
>>
oh yeah merkel is in on it too.
>>
>>69402301
They come over here because we give them all kinds of free gibsmedat.

It doesn't matter what state their countries are in
>>
>>69402301
>which war ended?

It didn't end, it forced a political solution. Now only ISIS is the enemy , a year ago everyone was fighting everyone and it could have dragged out for far to long.
>>
>>69392666
As far I know, EU and others didn't want to help on the war and also didn't want Russia on it. EU brought it up on themselves
>>
>>69402185
>>69401691
PROXY HOPPING

S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
>>69392666

>Flooding Europe

Europe did that themselves by taking out Colonel Gad Fly.

And then, you know, opening their fucking borders and inviting everyone in.

>Also

>Americans investigating whether Russia is supporting nationalist movements that might not want to remain fucking mud filled cuck states beholden to U.S. interests

I mean, I don't doubt that's what Putin's up to, but lets not pretend trying to force the population of say, Britain, to stick with a rapidly crumbling political model that benefits them in no way simply to prop up your military pressure point on the Russkies is anymore noble.
>>
>>69402485
>And Russia cant use those bad decissionns to harm us even further or what?
So wait, it's Russia's fault your country is ruled by spineless neoliberals?
Finally, what do you even gain by blaming Russians for this?
>>
File: vapenation.jpg (46 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
vapenation.jpg
46 KB, 700x393
>>69402773
kek
>>
>>69402846
ISIS put a lot of effort in keeping these infrastructures intact - they want to create a paradise on earth.
it's great if you're a sunni, if not.. well, you're kinda fucked
>>
>>69402531
Trinidad and Tobago
>>
>>69393854

>The E.U. "had" to invite in millions of foreigners from Africa and the Middle East

Literally nope.
>>
>>69402485
>Soviets totaly didnt suported and undermined those. No, no, truth is russophobic, how dare i use it.

only few had contacts with the Stasi, Stalinism, Soviet authoritanism as such was always rejected by the Western left (minus the actual Stalinist splinter groups). It is a homegrown phenomen of Western bourgeois decadence.

>And Russia cant use those bad decissionns to harm us even further or what?

name me one thing Russia is harming us with.

>You are so blind on that eye i ask myself if you are juust another imported traitor Spätaussiedler.

I am South German sorry, all your rambling proves nothing so I don't even have to turn a blind eye...
>>
>>69403009
>>69403056
There are three options, these are:
1) Turks
2) Ukrainians
3) shills
I refuse to believe a German posting on this board could be this fucking dumb.
>>
>>69402670
it will do so even if assad wins
it does absolutely not matter who wins
syria is fucked
there is only one solution for syria and it's called balkanization

mudslims are too stupid to live together in peace
>>
>>69397248

>Assad forced refugees to flee

Funny, the narrative we're given by our leftist media and governments is that it was ISIS and anti Assad forces that forced people to flee.

>George Soro's reveals

Oh boy.

>Putin funding far right groups

I wish he would fund them as richly as Soros funds far left groups.
>>
>>69402961
and merkels invitation...

that reunification was a mistake - we would be both (east and west) be far better of if we would have stayed seperate
>>
>>69403164
Serious question: How fucking russian are you? All that denial of every basic knowledge, you simply reek of russian with all yor russia asslicking posts.
>>
File: Womenrights.jpg (215 KB, 635x769) Image search: [Google]
Womenrights.jpg
215 KB, 635x769
>>69392666

>White woman leader Merkel, states that all sand niggers are welcome to Germany and anything else is raciest and shall bring penalties.

Germany gets flooded with violent rapist as she was warned would happen.

>Evil white man Putin is behind this!!

k...

>
>>
>>69403228
>it will do so even if assad wins
No it won't. On what are you basing that?
Assad enjoys MOST support in Syria. Not everyone supports him, but it's relative majority of Syria.
>it does absolutely not matter who wins
It doesn't matter if secular dictator or Islamists/jihadists come to power?
>balkanization
Into what? Emirates of various jihadist groups?
>>
>>69402855
>are
>you
>retarded?

it is plain to see who is...

>DIE LINKE loves him anyway

yeah that's why they call Putin a criminal involved in illegal actions. Wait: that's just another Putinist trick right?

>and the communists

hate Putin

>and the pacifists

hate Putin

>and the anti-gmo, etc. league

think Putin is a primitive, brutal meat muncher

>agreed, they share are guilty to a certain extend

the certain extend is exactly at 100%
>>
>>69403438
>if you disagree with me then you are russian
Excellent logic Taras
>>
>>69403438
>I totally lost argument better call him russian or something!
Classy.
>>
>>69403438
You don't have the knowledge to counter any of his arguments, all you can do is deflect and add hominem.

Just because you saw an interview with a guy in the 80s it doesn't give you the knowledge to access the convoluted mess that is global politics today.

Russia is less communist than any EU country, they promote Christianity, nationalism, family life, and have anti-homosexual laws
>>
>>69403610
>>69403613
Oh fuck our posts are similar, we must be SVR agents or something!
>>
>>69403185
I got a suprise for you: germans dont actually like russians, beside the russian immigrants like this imported traitor >>69403164
>>69401695 who asslick russia all day long.
>>
>>69392666
All the EU ever had to say to the refugees was "no"

Of course they blame Russians for their problems lol

EU and leftists are a fucking joke
>>
>>69403568
top kek
you're so wrong, go ahead and talk with these people

>b-b-but linke hate pootin
no they don't, nor do the pacifists, nor the communists
they even believe that his annexation was okay and are saying that the current government in ukraine is illegal
http://www.die-linke.de/partei/zusammenschluesse/kommunistische-plattform-der-partei-die-linke/mitteilungen-der-kommunistischen-plattform/detail/artikel/juristisches-zum-krim-konflikt/

go outside and see some sunlight and talk to people
>>
>>69403722
Putin pays me 15 rubles ^)
>>
>>69403709
Russia is a drug and aids plagued, corrupt, mongol abomonitaion with a large muslim population, no matter how many shills on the internet try show otherwise with repeating the old prorussian mantra lies all day long.
>>
>>69392666
Lies, putin is not the one inviting refugees to germany, throwing a fit when greece sinks a refugee ship, backing the antifa fascists or trying to censor any news that cast refugees in a bad light or hiding refugee criminal data. This is a face wash by the same people that have provoked this crisis, probably scared from the backlash of the terrorist attacks and the population being fed up of the refugees and their special rules of coexistance. Now that the syrian crisis is being handled by assad and putin they need to tarnish their names in any way they can. Don't believe their lies
>>
File: 1446529331312.gif (58 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
1446529331312.gif
58 KB, 132x140
>>69392666
>Blaming Putin and Assad
>>
>>69403438
>Serious question: How fucking russian are you?

>All that denial of every basic knowledge, you simply reek of russian with all yor russia asslicking posts.

what exactly is the reason of your shitposting? Where are you from anyway? Estonia? Your anger seems genuine...
Any half ape can look up what I wrote, Putin has absolutely no sympathies with the governmental left in W Europe.
>>
>>69393102
>>The US intelligence review will examine whether Russian security services are funding parties and charities with the intent of “undermining political cohesion”, fostering agitation against the Nato missile defence programme and undermining attempts to find alternatives to Russian energy.

I'd say that's more along the line of George Soros and friends. Also, nice flag.
>>
>>69403725
This isn't about liking or disliking Russians.
This is about idiotic propaganda that makes 0 sense when you connect it all.
Instead of blaming your own elites, you blame Russians for their dumb actions?
>>
>>69404014
You got to love all the russian discussion tactics the guy you are responding to is using, it is like watching someone out of Fahrenheit 451, trying to fit in a normal discussion.
>>
File: cockhole pride.jpg (157 KB, 802x685) Image search: [Google]
cockhole pride.jpg
157 KB, 802x685
>>69404068
At least now we know... this is not a German
>>
>>69404014
you're quoting irrelevant splinter groups - some fringe groups have no power to decide about anything.
>>
>>69404068
Russian Muslims behave well because they know what will happen if they act up.
EuroMuzzies behave monstrously at best and as terrorists and organized criminals at worst because they are encouraged to do so by the government.
>>
>>69403543
>No it won't. On what are you basing that?
i don't know... a civil war? don't you illiterate bastard know the history of yugoslavia?

>Assad enjoys MOST support in Syria.
top fucking kék
that's the reason why his army doesn't do anything except his few elite divisions and everything else has to be done by russia, iranian guards and hezbollah, right?

>It doesn't matter if secular dictator or Islamists/jihadists come to power?
regional powers, it does not matter

>Into what?
in ethnic/religious groups you idiot
sunnis, alawites, shias, kurds, druze etc.

now turn off that shitty proxy
>>
>>69392666

Where do I sign up for Russian funds to have an "islamophobic" military coup?

What types of kebab removal are we talking about here?
>>
>>69392666
Makes no sense that they would fund groups that would solve the problem.
>>
>>69404327
It's literally soft McCarthyism, only McCarthy at least was against commies so he can be somewhat excused.
>what, you think Russia isn't pure evil, RUSSIAN AGENT, RACIST, NEO-NAZI!
You think I'm exaggerating but this will become reality.
It actually is reality here in Montenegro. I'm not even joking, please believe me.
Anti-NATO protests here are accused by the government to be Russian plot. They even deported some guys (allegedly) for being Russian agents or something.
Now consider we're ruled by same party and dictator for last 27 years. But he's on Western side so it's excused, he can keep ruining us further.
>>
>>69404274
>"german" acting like not trusting russia is something non german
kek
http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2015-03/vertrauen-russland-umfrage
>Only one in seven german thhinks Russia is trustworthy
>>
>>69404068
At least we are not cucked by feminists and lgbt fags. We banned george soros organizations and scientology. You are cucked beyond belief. Your women are forcefully taken by "refugees" and you cant do shit because of leftists and Merkel.
>>
>>69404572
>that damage control
no
I'm not quoting an "irrelevant splinter groups" [sic]
i'm quoting from the main homepage (bundesebene) of the party DIE LINKE
>>
File: 1.jpg (33 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33 KB, 460x345
>>69404636
>>
File: 1459162450389.png (40 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1459162450389.png
40 KB, 804x743
>Merkel is a russian spy
>Merkel imposes crushing sanctions on Russia which it took them years to recover from and created anti-putin sentiment

How dumb is this thread

>>69404068
Russia has it's issues, but being cucked is not one of them. Last time their muslim minority acted up they got crushed, they have zero tolerance for that in Russia.
>>
>>69404587
And we have guns in case Muslims act up here.
>>
>>69404797

It makes sense in a leftist's mind. Ebil Putin sent us these poor refugees to try and make us vote in guys that are against them.

Joke's on them #REFUGEESWELCOME!!!
>>
>>69404885
one of seven germans is either fucking stupid or some kind of ossi/SED cocksuckers
>>
>>69405045
there are photos of leftist cucks with "refugees welcome" tattoos. Merkel, jews and liberal media did a good job brainwashing germans and planting white guilt.
>>
>>69404636
>i don't know... a civil war?
Which was fueled by Western money and munitions from the start. Or at least Western-aligned Arab states like Saudi Arabia. Your greatest allies, you know.
>top fucking kék
Relative majority, you dumb fucking idiot. All minorities support him, plus a lot of Sunnis.
>it does not matter
It matters because, you dumb retard, secular dictator can keep country in line somewhat.
Rabid Jihadists can't do shit and it only descends into another war, which is inevitable in Syrian case because of so many (foreign) groups.
>sunnis, alawites, shias, kurds, druze etc.
Yeah sure, that can be done with no problems at all.
>now turn off that shitty proxy
Oću, a posle ću da ti uključim sestru na muslimanski kurac pošto sam čuo da se tako puni.
>>
>>69404948
>no
>I'm not quoting an "irrelevant splinter groups" [sic]
>i'm quoting from the main homepage (bundesebene) of the party DIE LINKE

which is not in government, and that communist platform is a splinter faction mainly consisting of E German nostalgic GDR socialists, hence no evidence for your claim they were Westerners
>>
>>69393426
Merkel works for the Kremlin. This whole thing is a Russian trick to destroy Europe.
>>
>>69404885
The very same media that slanders Russia and Putin daily so western people and leftists hate him so much is the one that promoted mass immigration. Putin is actually sponsoring right-wing anti-eu parties.

I don't even know how this thread can exist your arguments are so fucking dumb
>>
>>69392666
>Americans destabilize Syria and Libya
>refugees are escaping the war caused by destabilization
>"IT WUZ RUSSiAnz and shiet!!"

This is too funny
>>
>>69404636
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jan/17/syrians-support-assad-western-propaganda
>>
>>69404885
I never claimed Germans would trust Russians - it is you who claims Putin had huge influence over domestic policies. Apparently he even couldn't pay for better public relations...
isn't Azov recruiting? Maybe you start a real fight against evil Russia...
>>
>>69405315
As you can see some people here actually argue in favor of that.
I'd say it's more like tragicomic than funny.
>>
>>69405278
dude Polish and Baltic right wingers are NOT sponsored by Putin. They fucking hate him, come on. It almost like seeing people being blown up by mudslimes makes people angry. Anyone who says that Putin sponsored eastern european right wing movements is either an idiot or a jew.
>>
>>69405243
>Merkel works for the Kremlin.

sure, that's why there are sanctions agsint Russia

>This whole thing is a Russian trick to destroy Europe.

if only this EU monster finally would collapse.
>>
>>69405597

Who gives a fuck about Polish or Baltic right-wingers?
>>
>>69392666
10/10
>Flood muzzie in europe
Russia win, europe dies
>Far right parties are the only once wanting to save europe
Russia Still win, Europe survive
>Mainstream parties blame russia for everything going wrong but do nothing to fix it anyways
Europe dies, Russia win

Fucking xanatos Gambit right there, how can you even hate him?
>>
>>69404463
see >>69404885

>>69404391
You said i must be non german here >>69403185 because of my opinion. So when i directly show otherwise, it is about somethig else once again? Shove your
>that makes 0 sense when you connect it all.
up your own ass, because that is where it belongs.

>>69404636
Kudos to you for discussion rather calm with that obvious russian shill, but basically you only fixing his faulty claims, while he ignores being wrong for the tenth time and not giving a fuck about being wrong, but instead spurt out more prorussian garbage.
>>
>>69405597
He's given money to Front National, also has given money to promote Christianity in France.
>>
>>69405725
If you dislike EU you're Russian spy!
EU is future of Europe and world, a multicultural society free of hate!
>(except for two Russian girls singing on Eurovision, who are to be booed and lynched for being Russian)
>>
>>69395824
>>69395824
>>69395824
>>69395824
>>69395824

This. Aside from Scotland, Greece/Macedonia/Serbia
are the top most Russiaboo nations in Europe
and are three of the five most vulnerable countries due to the crisis.

You really think Russian strategists would dare
not only turn away not only their strongest foothold
in Yurop away but wreck any chance of getting
that southern pipeline through that region quite literally forever?

Also keep in mind that Russia pretty much helped
stabilize Syria and get the numbers to drop from
thousands on Mediterranean beaches to 150 (heard
yesterday) washing up in Greece.

Whoever dares to tell you Russia has any part in constructing
the crisis is either

a) dumb
a) an American shill (see above)
b) thinking you can't tie your shoes you're so retarded
>>
>>69405243
Merkel works for US. US has her Stasi dossier.
>>
>>
>>69405216
>Which was fueled by Western money and munitions from the start
yeah yeah, and 9/11 was an inside job
why do all conspiracy retards support pootin?

>Your greatest allies, you know.
better than iran or the jews

> All minorities support him
20% of the nation

> plus a lot of Sunnis
ever talked with a syrian sunni about that? no?
remember that shia-sunni conflict which is going on since ages? no?

>, secular dictator can keep country in line somewhat.
yeah, like he did before
kek
read a book you stupid nigger and learn something about the mudlsim man
secular dictatorships never work, not for long

>Rabid Jihadists can't do shit and it only descends into another war,
welcome to islam

>Syrian case because of so many (foreign) groups.
which assad called in his nation during the american occupation of iraq, also known as weekend warriors
syria was a host nation of al-qaeda in iraq btw
so yeah... jihadists in syria? say thank you jihad-assad!

>that can be done with no problems at all.
see the history of your proxy nation

>that last sentence
wow, I know google translate too
big deal you fucking idiot
>>
>>69405862
I'm not saying you're not German because you don't like Russia, I'm saying you're not German because you're one dumb fuck who can't argue for shit, and I doubt there's many such Germans here. But I could be wrong.
Still, the point is your deduction and claims are a total wreck.
>>
>>69405901

Last Eurovision was ebin. That white goddess got 2nd despite everything.

> that Moscow announcer voting for Russia
>>
>>69405831
Except Russia is not responsible for any of your problems..You might as well blame him for Weed-Man getting into power
>>
File: o-ANGELA-MERKEL-570.jpg (126 KB, 570x902) Image search: [Google]
o-ANGELA-MERKEL-570.jpg
126 KB, 570x902
>>69405954
Merkel working for the US? Surely you jest.
>>
>>69406065
>yeah yeah, and 9/11 was an inside job
It was.
>inb4 muh steel can't melt fuel beams
>>
>>69405531
you wouldn't look that stupid if you would read beyond the headline ... you know.. that stuff with all these letters in it.
i know, reading is for people like you really hard
>>
>>69406157
I know he isn't but even if he was I wouldn't even be mad. How often can you witness a xanatos gambit?
>>
>>69406193

Merkel works for the banks (globalist jewry)

They've probably been stealing too much and are importing obvious ethnic conflicts so the people fight among themselves.
>>
>>69405541
Of course you dont, you just hop to russias defend any chance given and question any other german not joining your russian asslicking, which is actually rather a non german thing.
>>
File: Loaded Language.png (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Loaded Language.png
72 KB, 720x960
>>69406065
Yep this is a shill. There is no way a man can be that dishonest. He's getitng paid for it and doesn't care what shit he spews. He will be in this thread for hours
>>
>>69406193
>Merkel working for the US?
For CIA. CIA does not represent US entirely. Yet.
>>
>>69405901
>If you dislike EU you're Russian spy!

haha what else

>EU is future of Europe

sadly yes. If only all these conspiracy theories about mighty Putin trying to wreck it were true..

>and world, a multicultural society free of hate!

exactly, after we got rid f the Islamophobes and Putin shills that is
>>
>>69392666
>George Soros said national borders are Obstacle
>George Soros funds all the progessive movenments
>oh no Putin did it guys
>>
>>69392666
>>69393102
>>69393249
You shouldn't EVER believe a word when NATO blames Russia. It's an actual strategy of theirs to just blame everything on Russia. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>69392666
Nigga is a KGB agent... even though she's a PhD she's a scientist and not a mastermind spy.

>nice satanic trips
>>
>>69406066
I am simply not wasting my time with such an obvious russian shill like you, who must sidetopic with every post.
>>
>>69392666
Satan, calm down.
You posted this sorta shit before ,we're still reading and getting ready to point out how much of a fucking idiot you are.
Do not trust Soros but also do not trust Putin/Assad...as based as they are, they're still the US's peers (aka, not our go-lucky allies).
>>
>>69406418
>shill
hahaha
cry harder
your shitty maymay won't save you
>>
>>69406329
What exactly do you mean
>>
>>69406065
>why do all conspiracy retards support pootin?
Dude US literally openly said they spent 0.5 billion $ on ''training'' some group of 60 people or so.
Saudis openly send money and weapons to rebels.
Turkey also supports some rebel groups and almost certainly trades ISIS oil.
>better than iran or the jews
But Jews are your allies buddy.
>ever talked with a syrian sunni about that?
Well, yes, but I don't base that on my personal experience.
>like he did before
He did okay before America decided that he's an obstacle.
>read a book you stupid nigger
>about the mudlsim man
>secular dictatorships never work
Nor do Jihadist states.
>see the history of your proxy nation
What are you referring to?
>wow, I know google translate too
Well in that case I have no way of proving that do I? Some other Serb or South Slav can confirm my sentence is grammatically correct though, and can't be translated by GT.
>which assad called in his nation during the american occupation of iraq
Maybe sheltered, not called to settle there.
Besides, provide sources?
Business Insider is not a source by the way. It's as objective as RT.
>>
File: 2.jpg (2 KB, 192x125) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2 KB, 192x125
>>69406672
>>
>>69406405
>Of course you dont, you just hop to russias defend any chance given and question any other german not joining your russian asslicking, which is actually rather a non german thing.

either Russia controls the discourse here, then media and policies are pro-Russia, or the opposite is the case, you can't have two contradicting stances to be true at the same time.
You and that other miscarriage until now haven't brought forward one piece of evidence, which unsurprisingly means you lost the debate.
>>
File: po_Trudeau_ti_se.jpg (36 KB, 598x362) Image search: [Google]
po_Trudeau_ti_se.jpg
36 KB, 598x362
It's also funny how there's always two sides in a
conflict.

The defense, that doesn't care about the conflict
and only wants peace.
The aggressor, who is imagining enemies and
starting shit because it needs an enemy.

In all cases it was like that.

Germans had to start shit with Serbia in WW1.
Germans had to start shit with Russia in WW2.
Japs had to start shit with Americans.
Americans had to start shit with commies (Vietnam/Korea).
Americans had to start shit with Arabs.

Germans had to start shit with Serbs again (this time through proxies but still)
Germans had to start shit with Russians again (through proxy).
Japs and Americans have to start shit with commies (Korea) again.

And oh would you look at that, who lost every time?
>>
File: 14576081661660.jpg (47 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
14576081661660.jpg
47 KB, 480x445
WHERE DO I GET FUNDS TO PREPARE AN ISLAMAPHOBIC PRO-RUSSIAN MILITARY COUP GUYS?!!!
>>
>>69392666
>/pol/ 2015: ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOS
>/pol/ 2016: ITS DA RUSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
>>
>>69406418
t. shilliest shill of whole thread

>>69406012
Saved since retards will guaranteed claim it is the direct opposite in the next thread again.
>>
>>69405216
>sestru na muslimanski kurac pošto sam čuo da se tako puni
hahahaha
krauts will never not be pathetic
>>
>>69407184

Actually

> british """"news"""" [insert year]: IT'S DA RUUUUSKIS!!!
>>
>>69407184
>/pol/ 2015: It's the Jews
>/pol/ 2016: It's the Jews but mainly Soros
>>
>>69406672
You already wasted time nigger, and you lost, just like your buddy lost with his fantasies.
If you wanna know, few years ago I disliked Putin and was relatively pro-Western and pro-EU. Was in an NGO dealing with gay rights, oppressed minorities and that bullshit.
It's people like you that made me grow up and realize that EU and America is fucking cancer, and that Putin is a small baby in comparison to your leaders and elites and their goals.
>>
How does that explain those countries' willing decisions to let them in? They could've been like Hungary or Poland and said no.

No, western Europe has just been hijacked by Marxists. Period.
>>
>>69395648

>He must be stopped
>We can't let them actually reverse the things Putin did

This doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>69392666
Putin is a supergenius, people need to fucking realize this. Americans need someone in power who can keep him in check otherwise he will lex luthor his way to world domination, even if hes 80 years old by the time it happens.
>>
File: 1459387162073.jpg (519 KB, 1438x1079) Image search: [Google]
1459387162073.jpg
519 KB, 1438x1079
>>69392666
Reminder.
>>
>>69406976
Already strawmaning again? Show where i said what you claim i did.
>>
>>69393426
THIS
>>
>>69406672
>Russian shill

OY VEY A NATION THAT IS LITERALLY A
DIFFERENT VERSION OF RUSSIA AND IS
BEING HELPED IN AVOIDING GETTING
CONQUERED
BY OUR COMMIE REGIME AGAIN BY SAID
RUSSIA HAS A PRO-RUSSIAN MENTALITY

GEVALT!

I always said only good muslim is a dead muslim, but
even a better muslim is a dead German.
>>
>>69407423
Well apparently Merkel is a Russian spy.
Or alternatively, neoliberals in power in Europe are product of Soviet brainwashing.
Russians are also aliens intent on destroying us and harvesting our planet's resources.
>>
>>69407498
He was also Andropov's protege. Taught by one of the best back when teaching meant something.
>>
>>69407596

Half the German flags you see posting dumb shit are turkroaches anyways.
>>
>>69395821
unless jews
>>
>>69407628
>neoliberals in power in Europe are product of Soviet brainwashing

They've got a point there. Ruskies sure did wreck
their culture and mentality to shit you've gotta
give them that.
>>
>>69392666
hahhhaahahahhahaaaa

right-wing heroes are now called Putin's useful idiots

western europe, you are delusional

please die quickly

you do not deserve to breathe the same air I do
>>
>>69407729

... same shit init?
>>
>>69407596
Don't judge everyone in Germany based on two fags who swallowed too much propaganda (besides Muslim cum).
>>
>>69393426
>Implying your dumb fuck autismo leader had any clue it was a war tactic
>Implying she knows even now

Germans (post hitler) are cucks by nature, Putin knew they would take them in, he probably knew all of this would unfold
>>
>>69407792

Most Germans I know will "privately" admit they like Russia tbqh
>>
>>69407746
Not just that, entire Western culture and history is product of Russians, they simply made it so they could destroy it.
>>
>>69407858

Was that before or after Putin knocked out Qaddafi?
>>
File: LYING-TED2.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LYING-TED2.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>
File: 1443600486252.jpg (111 KB, 960x940) Image search: [Google]
1443600486252.jpg
111 KB, 960x940
>>69392666
>>
>>69407939

> western culture is a product of Russia

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>69407821

I judge Germany by the fact that they've always
been faggots and will always remain so.

The only good era in world history started when
Mute-land got mass raped then separated into
for different regions ran by four different countries.
>>
>>69406891
>what about foreign aid?
we talked about yougoland, but okay
> 0.5 billion $
that's the budget for the entire us involvement on syria by the us government (except airstrikes) - for all weapons, training, etc.
and it's mostly untouched because there is no point in backing up failure
give them TOW and let them kill each other
>Saudis openly send money and weapons to rebels.
so does iran, russia and hezbollah
>Turkey also supports some rebel groups
so did assad with the iraq insurcency
>and almost certainly trades ISIS oil.
so does assad

>But Jews are your allies buddy.
they are maybe yours, certainly not mine

>He did okay before America decided that he's an obstacle.
his father was an obstacle too - he didn't died through a US conspiracy

>Nor do Jihadist states.
taliban, iran, saudies, isis are doing pretty well

>Maybe sheltered, not called to settle there.
>proofs!
but he did, google it
there are shitton of information out there
especially about the killed in battles of fallujah, barely any iraqi insurgency ... but a lot of syrian

> It's as objective as RT
even the onion is more objective than RT
>>
>>69407862
Because they are part Russian.
>>
>>69407310
A self proclaimed victory by an obvious shill. So rare...NOT.
>EU and America is fucking cancer, and that Putin is a small baby in comparison
Every russian shill ever: It is never about Russia, it is always about US/EU/NATO/...
>>
>>69408099
Post-Modernity, not "Western culture."
>>
>>69392666

Yeah, Putin and his bros are realpolitik geniuses. They do so much with so little.
>>
>>69408099
West is failing because of Western culture, not because of some phony conspiracies.
Though arguably it's American influence that accelerated decline, but I'd say it's roots are in Protestantism.
It's a long story and not a subject of this thread.
>>
>>69408392

> how to spot NATO shills
> post absolutely retarded NATO comment
> "people" actually defend it
>>
>>69408483
There are conspiracies that caused and exploited the failure. We can rebuild everything though.
>>
>>69408392
Nobody cares about Russia.
Because Russia isn't a threat to anybody.
Because Russia never attacked a sovereign country.
>>
>that moment when NATO has become the Soviet/Socialist sympathizers
>>
File: European solidarity.jpg (155 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
European solidarity.jpg
155 KB, 960x667
The crisis of European can't be blamed on just the United States, Germany, or Russia, it is a collective failure by many powers. The United States promotes "democracy" through chaos in the Middle East, the European governments are too loyal to their hyper-progressive ideology to take serious action against the swarms of invading migrants, the Russian government is, yes, seeking to further already present and increasingly aggravated divisions in European society, and ISIS is carrying out major terrorist attacks by joining the hordes of invaders.

You can't just put blame on one power. The United States needs to stop intervening in Middle Eastern civil wars and conflicts in the name of democracy, and Europe needs to close its fucking borders and prevent cultural suicide before the EU collapses. Russia is not the cause of Europe's failure, the West and its naively idealist dedication to abstract moral principles like democracy and multiculturalism is. Russia is a cornered rat that is simply taking advantage of Europe's weak position, a position that Soros helped put it in by funding "open borders" far left agitators and politicians. If there was no constant flood of migrants into European society, there would be no far right backlash for Russia to support.
>>
>>69392666
>Europeans let in millions of refugees
>Millions of raping, murdering, backwards, islamic refugees
>Because muh fellow human beans
>Refugees fuck Europe's shit up

>Putin planned it! It's all Russia's fault!
>Go to war with Russia.
>They asked for it. Europeans did nothing wrong.

Well fuck. I think I understand where we Americans get this kind of we-can-do-no-wrong-fuck-russia attitude from. We're just an offshoot of mix matched European values and diaspora.
>>
>>69392666
This is some hardcore tier propaganda right here. Russia really is NATO's scapegoat.
>>
>>69408483
>West is failing because of Western culture, not because of some phony conspiracies.
>Though arguably it's American influence
>P-Please dont mentoin how soviets undermined and supported the leftists yesterday, who became the SJW and refugee huggers of today
>D-ont you dare to state the obvious
With the time i really started to enjoy the endless skwirming of you russian shills. Its so desperate and ignorant.
>>
File: 1456290707730.png (21 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1456290707730.png
21 KB, 1000x600
>>69392666
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
thanks for posting that
I knew since the first pegida protests that the kreml has been playing both a financing and an advisory role in nationalist parties in europe but I couldn't figure out why he would want them gain power
what you're saying makes kind of sense but it's too late for me to read all of that right now
just so you know your post is very appreciated
also it wouldn't surprise me if putin had paid shills on this board but it's also very likely washington has some on here too and we are fucked inbetween so to say
also tinfoilhattery
lots of tinfoilhattery
>>
>>69408258
>they've always been faggots
Faggots yes but only WW2 is some guilt.
In WW1 they were doing just what everyone did, only they were our enemies, what can you do.
Historically speaking they were mostly victims, not aggressors.
>that's the budget for the entire us involvement on syria by the us government (except airstrikes) - for all weapons, training, etc.
and it's mostly untouched because there is no point in backing up failure
That's just one ''budget'' we heard about. In any case, support is there, whether you like it or not.
>so does iran, russia and hezbollah
They support (secular) government of Syria, not foreign rebels or local Jihadists. Big difference, in moral sense.
>so did assad with the iraq insurcency
And God Bless him, at least for the early part of insurgency. Contrary to neolib/neocon propaganda machine, those weren't Jihadists but former soldiers and local people who rose up against American occupation.
>so does assad
Proofs?
>certainly not mine
Are you a citizen of Germany?
>he didn't died through a US conspiracy
Probably because he was far more brutal so he crushed the revolt more easily.
>taliban, iran, saudies, isis are doing pretty well
ISIS is doing pretty well? Okay...I seriously don't know what to respond to this idiocy.
>google it
Well I get Business Insider.
And as I said, BI=RT. Actually, it's probably even worse.
>>69408392
So my only choice is to love US and EU, or I'm Russian shill?
Okay then, I'm a proud Russian shill. You still have arguments to attack though, instead of employing ad hominem for the entire thread. Your buddy is at least trying.
>>
>>69408639
Looks like the prorussian shills got some new proxies in southeast europe. They are quite over represented in this thread.
>>
>>69408836
desu, this presents russia is only doing this for manipulative purposes. while, yes, they will def take an opportunity to manipulate things in their favor, you really underestimate the russia might fund it because they really don't see anyone with similiar interests in dealing with the middle eastern problem. With europe political establishment is extremely hesitate to acknowledge the life-altering refugee crisis, russia is looking more like an ally then the peoples politicians
>>
>>69392666
This thread is bullshit. Your OP reeks of shilling

No one here would say this. We also are very well aware Soros is funding large amounts of the migration and we are also well aware that Russia absolutely loathes Soros with every fiber of their being.

Some Soros puppet isn't going to get people to hate the scapegoat Russia.
>>
>>69392666

Classical Jewish behavior when they feel strong, chutzpah.
>>
>>69409324
Because these countries are traditionally pro-russian
>>
File: putin-laughing.jpg (35 KB, 848x478) Image search: [Google]
putin-laughing.jpg
35 KB, 848x478
>>69395648
>Implying I hate Russia or Putin
>>
File: 1458792487748.png (377 KB, 638x867) Image search: [Google]
1458792487748.png
377 KB, 638x867
This is leftist propaganda

We all know it was Germoney and Turkey / Israel / US

Thye like to Blame russia for everything they can, pathetic.

Supporting radical Islamist groups?
LOL
Isis literally funded by SAudi and USA and Israel to fuck up Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/october/09/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404
>>
Are all the Krauts in this thread blinded with Russian hatred?

I mean it would be dumb of Putin not to play this at this point, but he did not intend for all this to play out like this.

Remember it was Soros who was funding traffickers to get migrants to the Balkans and all the "Refugee Welcome" bullshit.
>>
>>69395648
>dude linking the guardian >>69397628
>>
File: feminism.gif (2 MB, 263x228) Image search: [Google]
feminism.gif
2 MB, 263x228
>>69398026
>>69398039

this
>>
>>69409825

> Krauts

Every single one is a Mehmet
>>
>>69409199
>So my only choice is to love US and EU, or I'm Russian shill?
Where the fuck did i said that? You are a russian shill because you defend them unexplainable on every regard, dont care for facts and try to sidetopic with every post, so that no one actually talks about the topic of the thread. Like i said before:
>Every russian shill ever: It is never about Russia, it is always about US/EU/NATO/...
>>
File: Mold.jpg (276 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Mold.jpg
276 KB, 640x426
>>69409324
>>
>>69410057

shoo turkroach
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.