[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an American of Cuban descent anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: deadfaggot.jpg (286 KB, 700x514) Image search: [Google]
deadfaggot.jpg
286 KB, 700x514
Ask an American of Cuban descent anything
>>
All Cuban people came illegally to the U.S.A?
>>
>>69391978
no what kind of question is that
>>
>>69391530

You live in florida don't you

Miami?
>>
>>69392441
yep
>>
>>69392541

Why am I not surprised.

You guys are like fucking Mexicans and Cali.
>>
>>69392648
Your point being?
>>
>>69392722

Predictable, swarm like ants or cockroaches, etc.

You know, hispanic stuff.
>>
>>69392846
I must be on your mind a lot

I don't really think about you hillbilly types often though
>>
>>69392958

Hey, we gotta have nests of rats to clean up the shit that flows down from the northern coast.
>>
You voted for lil marco?
>>
>>69393379
nah I voted for Trump

nothing against Marco I just liked Trump better
>>
>>69391530
>Ask an American of Cuban descent anything
When do you go back?
>>
>>69391530
Marco is that you? Dont got nothing more to do than to shitpost on vietnamese imageboard?
>>
>>69393748
Never :) since I was born here

>>69393768
I'm about 20 years younger than Marco
>>
>>69391530
Glad you dropped in. Where can a guy get a decent bowl of garbanzo bean soup?
>>
Is your real name Rafael?
>>
>>69396412
No I don't angloize my name
>>
>>69391530
Did you protest the fucking shit rays and the faggot president for supporting communist occupied Cuba?
>>
>>69396711
I didn't agree with it but I was to busy to protest
>>
>>69391530
Are you white or are you an afro-cuban
>>
>>69396928
white
>>
Naples here, Cuban Americans are bro tier, and Cuban chicks are godly.

Why didn't you support Marco OP? I worked on his campaign for months and had a fuckload of fun doinf it
>>
File: image.png (666 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
666 KB, 1024x768
So you people are the equivalent of Mexicans on California,but you Cubans on Florida?
>>
>>69398460
No becuase we are not bringing in drugs, rape or crime. We escape the island becuase it's a shit hole and we want to be free.

T.descent of Cubans who did not abuse dry foot policy

That dry foot policy should be removed the new refs, for the most part are cancer.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.