[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's trump going to do to help this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
What's trump going to do to help this?
>>
>>69390824
privatize the military :^)
>>
>>69390824
Nothing, just like all the other politicians
>>
>>69390824
Oh look, now they are double welfare recipients.
>>
>>69390824
Trump shouldn't do anything. E-1's shouldn't be idiots and have 5 kids.
>>
>>69391308
This, and give more money for food.
>>
Working an getting food stamps is find with me, it's when people who are too lazy (including some ex service members) to work getting handouts.
>>
>>69390824
Our military is so weak! Trump is going to increase the salary of an E-1 to $300k starting!
>>
>>69390824
This cannot possibly be true, and if it somehow is it has to be national guardsman or reservists who are poorfags as part-timers, then get called up to active duty. That would make it a states issue.

The real military takes care of its own families extremely well.
>>
>>69390824
That's <0.1% of all food stamp recipients. Also I don't see how any active duty military member could qualify for any kind of welfare, the military literally pays for everything and gives you a salary.
>>
>>69390824
>What's trump going to do to help this?

He's going to give them a great deal. Not like the deal they have now. They'll be happy with this deal because it will be so good. He knows good deals and how to give them.
>>
>>69390824
>So be careful who you call a freeloader
I am. I'm very careful. People who are wounded, or who leave the military traumatized, or who are actual victims of society do deserve our help.

You know who doesn't? The millions of niggers who sit around doing nothing all day living off of benefits. There's a difference between the genuinely disadvantaged and culturally lazy, ineffective people. One group deserves help, the other group deserves nothing.

As for active duty servicemen, maybe a bunch of E1s shouldn't have cranked out eight kids so that they could spend downtime being miserable in prefab housing units instead of getting smoked to death like the rest of us.
>>
>>69390824
How many Americans are enlisted right now, 2 000 000?

So that means 0.25% are on good stamps. Great.

When 0.25% of blacks are on welfare, come back to me.
>>
Oh hey, the left cares about the military now.
>>
>>69391923
Food* fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>69390824
>5,000
>94,000,000 on welfare
>>
>>69390824
Not even a burger but I bet 5000 is a tiny fraction of total food stamp recipients
>>
5,000 is a small number seeing how EVERY NIGGER seems to be on it lmao
>>
>>69392083
>>69392160
Oi vey appears im spot on
>>
>>69390824
Who's the guy in the image? If it's who I think it is, I would find it oddly, yet appropriately hilarious that they're using that dude as a mark against "freeloading".
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.