[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hi anon, i heard you post on /pol/ >I'm on /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Hi anon, i heard you post on /pol/
>I'm on /pol/ everyday!
>I find your fascist views very agreeable
>SJWs are really ruining everything
>I'm voting for Trump too
>But you're not one of them racist storm weenies, are you?
>>
>>69390540
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
nope

but this doesn't change the fact you're a filthy nigger
>>
>>69390540
Nigger I'm breading you before pushing you into the ovens. DOTR
>>
Nobody hates blacks faggot, we just hate niggers
>>
>>69390540
no, but I'm one of those natsocs.
Separate but equal bruv.
Maybe we can give you the states of Georgia and Louisiana.
>>
>>69390540
>black-man
>Brazil
Of course.
>>
>>69390785
this
>>
Realistically you should be content with all Trump supporters. The problem with many people here is that you're unrealistic to the point of delusion, blacks will stay in this country until the end of it. Getting them on your side is the important part, not dividing someone that doesn't want to be divided.
>>
File: 1450759467103.jpg (73 KB, 635x542) Image search: [Google]
1450759467103.jpg
73 KB, 635x542
>>69390622
AY YO
*wraps turban*
HOL UP
*plants flag of moorish conquest*
IZ U SAYIN
*establishes Iberian caliphate*
WE WUZ
*rapes spaniard women*
SOME KINDA
*worships vagina rock*
PORTUGESE?
>>
>no, I definitely am
>>
>>69390540
Brazilian_Man.jpg
>>
Has anyone noticed the increase in Brazilian shitposting lately
>>
No why would you think that Mr. Stockphotoman?
>>
Portuguese is literally the most dumpster trash language to have ever existed.

It's like Spanish ate some curry and shat out its mouth while talking.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.