[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A woman shouldn't be punished for having an abortion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>A woman shouldn't be punished for having an abortion.

I thought it was murder?
>>
>>69389822
No sir, only retarded people who think vaccines are poison and stem cells research is devil's work think abortion is murder.
>>
>>69390094
(you)
>>
>>69389822
Abortion is murder unless it is used to save the women's life because then that murder has a just cause.
>>
>>69390424
*woman's
>>
File: create context.jpg (234 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
create context.jpg
234 KB, 800x1000
It's an attempt to alienate the relative moderates who have been going into the polls for Trump.

The sheer number of hoops jumped through to establish the hypothetical necessary to get this statement alone renders it ridiculous, but MSM thrives on lack of context.
>>
Abortion is self-defense.

>that fetus was behaving suspiciously and would not respond to my questions
>stand your uterus
>>
>>69389822
its only illegal to kill a person (in most cases), not a human being
>>
Look at the fucking articles: "If abortions were ILLEGAL, there should be some form of punishment."

Yeah, and if murder were illegal there should also be some form of punishment. As well as robbing banks and selling narcotics.
>>
>>69390424
If you think calling for woman who get abortions to go to prison for murder will ever work then you're absolutely delusional, it'd tank his chances in a week.
>>
>>69390938
The pro life argument is that fetuses are people too, so abortions are murder. Find me. Pro life argument that says otherwise, you won't find one.
>>
>>69391122

Then maybe women should start caring about there wombs and there children
>>
>>69389822

Murder could only apply once a birth certificate has been issued, or a birth recorded on a database.

If a person isn't born, they don't exist, and therefore cannot be murdered.
>>
>>69391759
unless you change murder from killing a "person" to killing a human being
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.