[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of facial piercings? Are they reserved for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (130 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
130 KB, 1280x853
What do you think of facial piercings? Are they reserved for bluepilled leftist fags?

I happen to have several and i'm also voting for Trump, but I could see how someone could look negatively on them.

They're better than the nu-male cuck scarves style though amirite?
>>
>>69388386
They are truly the sign of the mentally ill
>>
An ear piercing is okay

anything else is fucking retarded and you should be killed
>>
degeneracy
>>
>>69388386
I think the reasons that lie behind facial piercing are certainly not humble, let's leave it at that.
>>
>>69388386
noble* not humble : >>69388642
>>
>>69388386
It's degenerate.

I severely regret having lip piercings as a teen. Now I'm left with holes I can't cover up.
>>
>>69388386
One of the most disgusting thing you can see on a girl.
>>
Clear sign of mental illness and whoever wears them show that they are unable to plan ahead, seeing as their holes in their ears will forever look like shit. Don't talk to people with spacers and that bullshit and certainly don't marry them.
>>
>>69388569
A single ear lobe piercing in each ear is ok.

Everything else is filth.

Some women with a single tiny nose stud can be redeemed if you are a gamhling man. Everything else is run run run far away.
>>
>>69388386

Let me put it to you this way- can you wear hipster piercings in the military? No? Why is that?

The type of people who wear piercings are degenerate, the military distances itself from the behaviours of degenerates. Next question.
>>
>>69388386
>What do you think of facial piercings?
Disgusting.

t. Man with tattoos
>>
I went through a period in my life where I wanted a bunch of piercings (and I did get a few). I think of it as a childish phase. Looking back, I was a mess on the inside, and I was looking for something to distract myself, and maybe others, from my shortcomings. I'm glad now that I didn't get any tattoos, and I've since removed my piercings.

I think a lot of these people are essentially losers who are an exaggerated version of what I was as a teenager. Angsty, immature, insecure, etc.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.