[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT REGARDING ABORTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13
File: trump statement.png (165 KB, 1264x888) Image search: [Google]
trump statement.png
165 KB, 1264x888
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-abortion
>>
It's over; there is absolutely no way that he can come back from this.

He should have stuck with his original statements, then not have given a damn regardless of what the criticism was.
>>
File: 1455546719921.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455546719921.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
>pro-life
>>
women arn't supposed to be punished for killing their kids

hes done
>>
>>69388298
>Trump backtracking so hard now that he's pretty much fucked things up for himself even further

When will the idiot learn to shut his mouth and stop losing support
>>
>Donald Trump speaks candidly
>Handlers have to clarify

It's the H1B and killing of non-combatants all over again.
>>
>>69388555
What is that flag? I dont even understand what happened there
>>
I feel Trump is much weaker when there isn't much going on in the political realm. All this downtime has led to weak performances from him and numerous gaffes.

Hopefully he doesn't blow it.
>>
>>69388298
That's pretty good in my opinion.
Trumps still solid.
>>
>if congress were to X

NO NIGGER, YOU NEED TO SAY IF YOU SUPPORT CONGRESS OUTLAWING ABORTION
>>
nobody gives a fuck. All republicans care about is stopping muslim immigration, ending Obamacare, and lowering taxes, and no more wars.
>>
>>69388298
Pro-Life

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE
>>
File: FkpexKT.jpg (78 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
FkpexKT.jpg
78 KB, 300x300
His interview with Matthews was fucking pathetic. Now he's saying something totally different.

Instead of his usual MO where he states positions in a way where everyone can find something they like about it. Its now the opposite and everyone is mad at him.

Trump has actually been stumped.
>>
Whatever. Abortion is an issue for cuckservatives.

I just want the Mexicans gone, the Muslims to be kept out, free trade deals ended, gun rights preserved, and for other countries to pay tribute to the U.S. like Rome.

He can do whatever the hell else he wants outside of those things.
>>
File: Abortion For A White America.png (62 KB, 873x578) Image search: [Google]
Abortion For A White America.png
62 KB, 873x578
>being against abortion

Why do you hate white people?
>>
>>69388858
Only problem is some MSM cuck got him to say something they can spin to make him seem like a right wing extremist.
>>
>I am pro-life but idgaf what women do, let the states decide if its illegal. But in the case that abortion becomes illegal "the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be legally responsible, not the the woman"

>NOT THE WOMAN
>NOT THE WOMAN

Yet Trump just said a woman should be punished.

Which is it?
>>
File: curacao-main.gif (20 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
curacao-main.gif
20 KB, 380x400
>>69388555
>>69388820

Curaçao
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curaçao
>>
>>69389195
/thread
>>
Well that is the final proof that he is a Soros' mole to ensure Hilary is elected.
Who would make such a statement while running against a woman. Even if he gets the Republican ticket the elections will be a landslide for the Democrats.
>>
That statement clearly wasn't written by Trump. I think his own campaign may just have stumped him.
>>
>>69389195
>against free trade

Why are you against something the vast majority of economists say is good?
>>
At this point Hillary is dreaming of him winning the primaries. Trump has already called out Clinton for her emails like everyone else and she's still doing fine, many people have called her out for Bill's degeneracy and she's fine, what else can you say about her? Hillary is extremely safe with her politics, Trump might call someone a nigger.
>>
>>69388298

How is the woman a victim when its them that are going to the abortionist and pay them to kill the child. This argument is so stupid from every side, punish the rapist, punish the doctor, punish the woman, let the child live.
>>
>>69388555
Why is your country named after a liqueur?
>>
>>69389576
Because economists are fucking hacks controlled by the jews to say what the jews want them to say.

Protectionism is much better.
>>
>>69389002
>>69389195
>nobody gives a fuck.

Why is /pol/ forgeting about the general election? The power of Millennials, who are predominately progressive, can not be ignored. On top of this even Republican women aren't too happy with him.

Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-nearly-half-of-republican-women-wouldnt-vote-for-trump/article/2586775

>3/24/16 3:42 PM
>Nearly half of the female Republican electorate (47 percent) currently has a difficult time imagining voting for Trump as the Republican presidential nominee, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
>Moreover, the tendency among women voters to lean Democratic became even more pronounced when they were asked to consider a Trump versus Clinton matchup.
>In that scenario, 31 percent of women would vote for Trump, while 58 percent would choose Clinton.
>>
File: IMG_20160330_145858.jpg (157 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_145858.jpg
157 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Jpoecf0xYHost: "Some sort of punishment?"

>Trump: "Yes"

Host: "For the women"

>Trump "yes"

ITS OVER, TRUMP IS STUMPED AND HE'S ON DAMAGE CONTROL. TRUMP SHILLS DENYING FACTS WHILE BEING ON SUICIDE WATCH, I WAS A TRUMP SUPPORTER BUT NOW IM A CRUZ MISSILE, BECAUSE GIVES US THE BEST OPPORTUNITY OF WINNING, JOIN ME POL
>>
>>69388298
>pro-life with exceptions

This has literally been his stance the entire time. Why are you sperglords making a fuss about it now?
>>
>>69388298
I suppose he can't just say that its totally okay when stupid people kill their kids. Or that stupid people shouldn't have kids anyways so we should thank them for thinning the stupid herd.
>>
>>69388298
He's gonna throw the election with shit like this. Almost as if he were planned opposition so Hilary or Sanders would win.
>>
File: 1436926549990.gif (297 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1436926549990.gif
297 KB, 300x456
Nah, he's won this. It appeals to literally everyone
>>
>>69389895
This.

As a CruzMissile I've said this from the beginning: Trump is too extreme on the abortion issue, we need to go with a moderate like Ted Cruz.
>>
WOWWWW SO MANY RATO SHILLS

WE ARE BEING INFILTRATED.

DON'T LET UP!!
>>
>>69389576
The vast majority of economists are jews.

ADtOoWJS
>>
>>69388298
why do we not punish the woman for getting an illegal abortion?

Ithe only thing I can fathom is that she thought the abortion was on the up and up and was decieved by the doctor...

But that isn't going to happening,
fucking retarded ass women would go to a dark alley with a coathanger and rip the baby out if it would serve her purpose of getting an abortion,
she I have no doubt that women will seek out an illegal abortion...

gahh
I just wish people would just be accountable for their actions
>>
>>69388678
Did he backtrack or make his position available to everyone in the pro-life camp?
>>
>>69389812
They shouldn't be voting in the first place, female suffrage is retarded
>>
This either wins him WI proving he's a fucking genius or has cost him the ticket.
>>
>>69389719
According to Chris Matthews and MSNBC, Trump agrees with you.
>>
>>69390183
It won't cost him the ticket. It just doesn't help.

If anything we should hate evangelists more.
>>
>actually caring about abortion
Christ cuck/feminist detected
>>
>>69389812
If they believe Clinton is too weak to protect us from Islamic terrorism, and that she is corrupt then will those same people still vote for her over Trump?
>>
i fail to see how this statement is bad.
>>
>>69389948
Do you believe that the news cycle will still be covering this during the general election?
>>
>>69389796
>>69389796
>Protectionism is much better.

Hello Great Depression
>>
>>69390162

>He's just making himself available

Compare what he said to whats on his website. He's contradicting himself.

Website: Women should not be punished, even if congress or whoever says abortion is illegal.

From the man himself: Women should be punished, if abortion is made illegal.

Everyone is saying "Well no shit, something illegal must be punished" but thats not what stumped him, its his clear backpedalling.
>>
>>69388298
>abortion is illegal
>woman goes and gets an abortion willingly
>SHE'S INNOCENT

This is sick.
>>
>>69390107
MSNBC is reporting that Trump agrees with you.
>>
>>69390536
abortion prevents niglets and other vermin.
>>
File: tZv1RIS.jpg (286 KB, 504x756) Image search: [Google]
tZv1RIS.jpg
286 KB, 504x756
Trump needs to stop trying to court social conservatives.

The abortion thing was just him telling rednecks what he thought they wanted to hear.

He should stick to the economy and immigration, as well as just being generally outspoken and anti-PC. That's where his strengths lie.
>>
Dishonest press is lying about this too, saying he "reversed". When will they stop lying? Sad!
>>
>>69390820
but he doesn't according to his statement,
that's why I'm kinda salty.

Fucking media man,
I wish that was the case
>>
>>69390689
Only those of us hanging out online while this goes down will see it as backpedaling. Primary voters in Wisc. will see what they want to see.
>>
>>69390036

>leaf

:')
>>
>>69389719
Agreed with this here. The woman "being a victim" makes absolutely no sense. It's actually pretty politically correct. Disappointed.
>>
>>69390745
Actually, it's quite justified. A doctor has the higher moral standing than a whore.

On the other hand those who illegally self-medicate abort their babby should be punished.
>>
>>69389032
He explained in last night's recucklican town hall that he changed sides on the abortion issue
>>
>>69391160
Guess the only other option, Cruz, is going to have to clarify his position on abortion too before Wisconsin votes on Tuesday.
>>
>>69391200
>mother takes her coma-induced 15 year old daughter to the quack to be killed "peacefully"
>MOTHER IS INNOCENT YOU SHITLORD

How the fuck is her innocence justified? This is fucking gross.
>>
>It's illegal to buy hard drugs
>Only the dealer should be punished, the drug buyer is the victim and should not be punished.
>>
Damn, now ted cruz has a chance to win and he will go full pro-choice
>>
>>69391545
I thought about this, but equating inanimate objects (drugs) to a living human bean isn't the best comparison.
>>
So....he supports allowing non-whites to out breed whites?

Banning abortion is banning whites to minority statues.
>>
I didn't read any of it
but i-i'm a cruz m-missile now
>>
>>69391517
The argument begins in the doctor's oath to treat and not to harm. He or she shouldn't be doing abortions in the first place unless the reason is to save the mother from imminent danger.
>>
>>69392079
No you're not.
>>
>>69389097
What, you mean, he's an attention whore?

And he's obviously only saying whatever gets your attention, because it's so blatantly inconsistent?

Like, when he crowed about ridding us of Nabisco products because they're a Mexican company and they apparently take money from our economy, and yet three weeks later photos turned up on here of the Trump Hotel in NY still giving out Oreos?

That's just a small example.

But check the archives. It's there.
>>
File: image.png (523 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
image.png
523 KB, 1111x597
>>69390036
>Cruz
>moderate

Haven't you shills been calling Cruz a "true conservative" this whole time?
>>
>>69391994
The man is inconsistent.

He gave a shit-out to this degenerate, inconsistent, attention whore of a woman

>>thread/69391553

(She's so try hard it's hilarious).

He's a Republican candidate, but he's best friends with Piers Morgan. Maybe he's just friends and they politely disagree on politics, which would be consistent, but nobody bothered to ask this one to clarify if it's that or being inconsistent
>>
>>69390036
You know Ted Cruz wants to outlaw abortion even in cases of rape and incest

literally more extreme than Trump
>>
File: Pat Bateman.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Pat Bateman.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>69388298
>be female doctor
>give self abortion
>I'm the mother so I'm innocent
>I'm the doctor that performed an abortion so I'm guilty
>>
>>69389576
Free trade isn't done in a vacuum. We're playing by different rules than the rest of the world. Free trade is good when everyone is on an even trading field, not when countries abuse their currencies and citizens to create unequal conditions.
>>
>>69390036
Cruz would absolutely love to make abortions illegal and a punishable crime he just can't say so on the campaign trail

>moderate like Ted cruz
now I know you're trolling. Cruz is right of Mussolini
>>
>>69392699
Doctor's Association will eat her alive.
>>
>>69392699
>attempt crime of suicide
>you're the murderer
>you're the victim
>mandatory to get locked up in a psychiatric institute until you are considered safe to yourself

and many other examples
>>
>>69392699
everyone has a coathanger

except libs after a trump rally
>>
>>69392675
>banning abortion in cases of rape and incest

okay so it's magically not a human life if it's a rap ebaby? Sure the woman should able to relinquish from custody of the babby, and it takes a few rounds of incest to get the real genetic defects going.
>>
I'm pro choice. Abortion isn't wrong. But why should the mothers get off of society were to make it wrong? The man who hires a killer is just as guilty as the killer. If we add a society determine that abortion is murder through the legislative processes with judicial vetting, the women who hire abortionists skulls be just as guilty as the doctors.
>>
>>69393798
>>69393232
>>69393127
Guys you need to see this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35931103

Slowpoke.jpg

Is this him being spineless and putting on a mask, or is he listening to the voters?

Considering the inconcistencies to begin with, it's a special scenario.... so I dk.

What do you think?
>>
>Abortion has been legal in the United States since 1973 after a landmark Supreme Court ruling.

>Only the high court or a constitutional amendment has the power to overturn Roe v Wade and make abortion illegal.

How can the high court do it? Is there a US high court? They sound less superior than the Supremes.
>>
>>69393232

Could someone explain the "every human life is sacred" thing to me?

I mean in a logical sense not a "because jesus said so" sense?

Why do social conservatives only care about live through conception, then after the baby is born they don't really give a fuck anymore?
>>
>>69394221
The high Court is the supreme Court.
>>
File: curacao.jpg (73 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
curacao.jpg
73 KB, 1000x1000
>>69388555
When you mistake alcohol for a nation but still feel entitled to an opinion.
>>
>>69392150
Just because the doctor is killing shit doesn't mean the one who allows him to kill shit shouldn't be punished.
>>
>>69394319
Oh.

Well, that was a retarded lack of editing from the Beeb.
>>
>>69389242
MSM spinning a story for the sheep. nothing to see here
>>
>>69394221

Supreme court is the supreme court. Only a constitutional amendment can overturn Roe v. Wade and to get THAT would require a proposal to get 2/3 majority in both houses (Senate and congress) and then get ratified by 3/4th of the states in a referendum.

In this climate, not happening.
>>
>>69388298
Wow he has fucked up.

Not even memeing.
>>
File: Kotomine.jpg (392 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kotomine.jpg
392 KB, 800x1200
>>69394022
I'm confused by his changed statement too. If you only punish doctors you're going to end up forcing women to resort to coat-hangers and women are going to accidentally kill themselves

>>69394245
All humans deserve the right to be born as an inalienable right. Life isn't sacred but it's a very brief lapse between two states of nonexistence, and I think everyone who has started the path of life should at least live to birth.

>then after the baby is born they don't really give a fuck anymore?
because it's not our responsibility, it's the parents. They agreed to the possibility of having a kid when they had sex. If it was rape you could allow the victim to void their right, but the

nevermind you changed my mind, I took the rest of that sentence to it's conclusion.
>>
>>69394245
>after the baby is born they don't really give a fuck anymore?
What are you talking about? You really think the only way to "care" for a human life is to have the government take care of it from cradle to grave?

Conservatives are REALISTIC, not heartless in their stance on how much the government can effectively provide welfare without creating dependency.

Here's an example. For the rest of your life starting today you get $1000 per month and free food. Do you really think you are going to going be anything other than a government check loving slob? You will. And if you won't then 90% of everyone else will.

It's not realistic. Society will collapse and there's examples all through history. Before you call me a racist, sexist bigot go look up the current situation in Greece. Or don't and keep playing Zelda games and watching MLP.
>>
>>69394747
>INCREASINGLY
>>
>>69390045
>WOWWWW SO MANY RATO SHILLS

worst damage control ever
>>
File: muh bible.png (126 KB, 720x648) Image search: [Google]
muh bible.png
126 KB, 720x648
>>69394831
>All humans deserve the right to be born as an inalienable right.

Your daily reminder White Christians are the SJW of the right.

Your daily reminder half of abortion is done by non-Whites.

See >>69389239

Half of all abortions are performed on minority women
http://www.familyfacts.org/charts/236/half-of-all-abortions-are-performed-on-minority-women

Abortions In America
ABORTION BY RACE
http://www.operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

• Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.
• Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.
• 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.
• Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion

Your daily Shiggy Diggy
>implying this is a bad thing
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.