[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get friend to watch some Alex Jones videos >she tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1458077860560.jpg (25 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1458077860560.jpg
25 KB, 500x483
>get friend to watch some Alex Jones videos
>she tells me I should watch John Oliver

Why.
>>
because she wants you to watch John Oliver
>>
>>69385821
>she tells me I should watch John Oliver
at least now you know for sure that she's ignorant and potentially retarded
>>
I know who Alex Jones is (Conspirator) but who is John Oliver?

Serious question.
>>
>>69385821
The real question is why are you friends with someone who watches John Oliver?
>>
>>69385821
>Alex Jones
Ayy lmao
>married to a kike.
both you and your friend are retarded.
>>
>>69386420
John Oliver is le current year man
>>
>>69386338
Man of the CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>69385821
but did she buy your water filters?
>>
>>69387317
John Oliver is the 2016 man of the year?
I can't find anything to back this up.
>>
File: CURRENTYEARFAGGOT.png (666 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
CURRENTYEARFAGGOT.png
666 KB, 914x511
>>69385929
Because it's the "current year" and they love what the funny "british" man has to say.
>>
>>69385821
I always watch le current year man's videos when they're posted here. Where else am I supposed to learn new shitposting techniques?

Also
>having friends
Fuck off.
>>
>>69387533

He's a homo that has a gay show that millenials watch because they are retards.

He's famous for saying IT'S 2016 COME ON whenever something that he disagrees with comes up.
>>
>>69387653
>british
>try again
no one knew who he was in the uk
>>
>>69387907
I know, he looks like a kebab, thats why I had it in quotes.
>>
>>69387653

I hate this fucking faggot so much. Two of my "friends" are super into him and other liberal bullshit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.