[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moby just posted on kikebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: moby-05.jpg (241 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
moby-05.jpg
241 KB, 1920x1080
About Trump and abortions.

>This privileged piece of shit just said that women who get abortions should be 'punished'. I'm not a woman, but I assume that the trauma of terminating an unwanted pregnancy is horrifying beyond words. For a privileged white man to say that women who are already suffering need to be 'punished' is fucking evil and psychotic.
>white privilage
>white male
>white male privilage

Is it skrillex all over again?
>>
So Moby is a Jew right?
>>
File: 1458722428080.jpg (141 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1458722428080.jpg
141 KB, 600x400
White women should be punished for abortion, other women should get a medal.
>>
>>69384810
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-abortion
>>
I cringed so much reading his post, it hurt.

Jesus Christ i just cannot understand how can a person say shit like

>This privileged piece of shit just said that women
> For a privileged white man
>fucking evil

HOLD ME OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
isnt that rich evans lanklet friend?
>>
File: 1452955544164.jpg (15 KB, 576x463) Image search: [Google]
1452955544164.jpg
15 KB, 576x463
>>69384977
There was actually a really horrific story that got leaked during the Nixon administration about government subsidized women's clinics sterilizing hispanic and black women without their consent or knowledge.

Peope think Trump is bad but everyone forgets Nixon was pretty much our dictator
>>
>trauma
>from murdering
>>
>>69385263
No, fuck you Jack is awesome
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 512x288
YOU'RE
>>
Jesus what went wrong Moby? Was he always like this politically?

Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp7KX1h3i_w
>>
>>69384810
Anybody have any word on what Ja Rule thinks about this?
>>
Does anyone have a link to the entire question? I keep seeing it without the original question asked.
>>
>>69385263
You're thinking of AIDS-Moby.
>>
Someone go there and post abortion memes, quick POL!1
>>
MOBY NO

YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO YOUR COMEBACK

NO

YOU IDIOT
>>
OP listens to Moby.
>>
File: 1364610477161.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
1364610477161.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
>>69384810
>washed out irrelevant musician spews his opinion

Why should anyone care what entertainers think?
>>
>>69385613
I remember reading years ago him saying that the reason he wasn't atheist was because "look how beautiful the world is" as if that has any bearing on the supernatural. Anyone that easily impressed by trees and rocks is bound to be left or at least center politically.
>>
>>69386056
excuse me

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""musician"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Moby:

>omg vegan pls think of the animals.
>Unborn baby? lol vaccum that shit out and throw it in the trash

Liberals everyone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDomepxFd_g
>>
>>69386119
>Anyone that easily impressed by trees and rocks is bound to be left or at least center politically.

sounds about right.
>>
>>69386119
>Anyone that easily impressed by trees and rocks is bound to be left or at least center politically.

Or simply a city dweller.

It's the lack of having to deal with the Elements that gives them this idea of muh nature is nice and gentle
>>
He's a leftist vegan, what did you think his opinions on Trump would be? That being said, Play is still god tier.
>>
>For a privileged white man to say that women who are already suffering need to be 'punished' is fucking evil and psychotic.
>For a privileged white man

Must all three criteria be met for it to be evil and psychotic, or is one enough?
>>
>>69385613
No, but everything I've seen about him in the media through the years left me with the impression that he's a tool. Of course he'd become a flaming SJW.
>>
>>69386119
>Anyone that easily impressed by trees and rocks is bound to be left
Bullshit. I love nature, but I also would love to deport every non-white faggot from the Western countries
>>
I don't understand why this is blowing up. Of course you get punished when you break the law, that's the whole fucking point. I would think if anything that would go without saying.

Yet everyone in the media is acting as though Trump saying "there will be consequences to doing something illegal" is some huge radical idea.
>>
didn't moby fuck natalie portman?
>>
File: trig.png (123 KB, 269x311) Image search: [Google]
trig.png
123 KB, 269x311
>>69384810
>women who are already suffering
>>
>>69384810
Not that I'm condoning this faggotry but his point is that Trump is being a dick to women who end up getting abortions. They already have it bad but this asshole is making it worse for them. Moby is also a rich white guy, but he's not making people with misfortune feel even worse which is what Trump is doing.
>>
>>69384810

Based Nixon
>>
DALE
>>
>>69384810
Moby? You can get stomped by Obie, you 36 year old bald-headed fag blow me. You don't know me you're too old, let go. It's over, nobody listens to techno.
>>
>>69386630

Replied to wrong fucking post. Meant this one:>>69385413
>>
>>69386613
shut up ben, your still on cooldown time
>>
>>69386613
>>69385081

Fucking read this thread nigger
>>
>>69384810
Chemoby is less relevant than AIDS Skrillex at this point in time.
>>
File: file.png (224 KB, 620x386) Image search: [Google]
file.png
224 KB, 620x386
>>69386705
>>
>>69384810
And the reward for biggest cuck of the day goes to this faggot.

Oh my God the image captchas are getting unbearable now.
>>
I hope someone stabs this beta-male with a fucking pool cue.
>>
>>69387053
Who?
>>69387056
Didn't see that. I stand corrected. Moby is still a faggot though.
>>
File: teemu.jpg (26 KB, 381x393) Image search: [Google]
teemu.jpg
26 KB, 381x393
>>69386119
>the reason he wasn't atheist was because "look how beautiful the world is"
>LIKE, WEED DUDE!
This is the kind of far reaching mental gymnastics by idealists that got both the current Swedish and Canadian governments elected. God help us...
>>
get stomped by Obie, kike
>>
>>69385640
Fuck that, what does the lead singer of Smash Mouth think?
>>
>>69384810
famous people aren't real people in the same sense that regular people are real people because we don't share the same reality.

so who gives a fuck what this faggot thinks. its not based on anything remotely similar to real a persons experience in life.
>>
>>69385413
The more I learn about Nixon the more I love him. Sterilized niggers and spics, hated Jews, didn't give a fuck what people thought about him.

Invading Cambodia probably wasn't the best idea though.
>>
>>69387271
ASS user tag has spoken
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 706x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 706x410
>>69385413
Nixon comeback when?
>>
>>69384810
Poor Moby. I thought he was a cool guy. Probably just another libertarian. Should have seen it coming after his appearance in that documentary.
>>
>>69384810
My girlfriend had an abortion while I was with her. I would have been happy to continue buy she wouldn't stop drinking heavily and smoking weed every day. It was a mutual decision and I'm glad in hindsight. Sometimes I get pangs of regret when I think about it, but it was probably for the best.

And it only happened because she deliberately stopped taking the pill.

So it's not just about the woman, or religious bullshit, or immorality.

Nobody should have to pay a lifetimes toll for someone else's irresponsibility and ignorance.
>>
>>69384810
bomb threat at op's school get in here >>69385946
>>
>>69389103
This
Some women just should not breed. They will just make horrible fucked up kids due to their negligence. If abortions will spare a life from the misery the will probably get, then I'm all for it.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.