[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How France is culturally enriched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cortex.jpg (23 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
cortex.jpg
23 KB, 600x315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79pAqR1FTVI

>As usual, you know us, we fight the racists
>son of a bitch, we will burst your grandmother, the queen of slut
>You see, all the people who drops bad commentaries, you will see, you will see
>Soon you will see the teams *nigger gibberish*, we will fuck your mothers
>Stop thinking about FN (Front National, our far right party) or "Identitaires" (far right group)
>In Paris already we are in force, you see, in the big cities we are in power, you can do nothing *background nigger saying "bastards"
>you are only controlling the countryside, where you are assfucking each other, where you drink soup with ping tails (???), the pig dick, you drop it in and you eat it son of a bitch *background nigger saying "bastard" and covering the gibberish"
>Sauerkraut, yes, cabbage soup (?) son of a bitch *background niggers throwing insults$
>We will fuck your mothers, wallah *gibberish* pyramids, 92 (referring the open zoo where they live)
>We fuck your mothers, fascists
>This will be fixed, cousin, we are coming, with my money invested in rap I will pay peoples and we will come cousin, we will make night teams, no respite for you son of a bitch, you will see
>You show off in the commetaries ?
>We will play to the end, we will see who will assume son of a bitch
>When you see me in the street, you suck my dick, you look at your feet
>The last time *gibberish* so what about now the fascist ? Where are you son of a bitch ?
>Now you say you are not fascists ? You are hiding ? Bastard !
>When we are outside there is no fascist, when we are outside you are all liberals
>When we provoke you there is nobody anymore, you are little buffoonn *other nigger saying "generation 2010 is here (?)"
>FN, FNJ (young branch of FN), we fuck you dry *gibberish*
>Your grandmothers

1/2
>>
2/2

>Marine Le Pen (FN leader) *gibberish* come on, I will take care of you, one by one son of a bitch *other nigger saying "we will rape you", fist of the mammoth (???)
>Mother fuckers *other nigger saying "we will rape you"
>Son of a bitch, you daughter suck our cousin's dicks, they suck big dicks
>They take marijuana, they sniff, they do everything your daughter, your cousins, your nieces, they take every shit and even your mothers
>That's why you are racists, but your daughter, they like blacks and arabs, even the homosexual fuck with blacks and arabs *laughing*
>Will fuck you dry
>We, the strangers, we fuck you in every sense of the word, that's what it is
> 91 l'Essone, 6 december, Marine Le Pen, I hope she will hung my disc in his bedroom because when his husband will fuck her she will think about Cortex (his nickname)
>We fuck you sluts, that's it, Cortex *other nigger "dirty whore"
>91, The Pyramids, dedicate to the true, the one in jail, big up, all the foreigners, we are here in force, the fight continue

(Keep in mind it is an enhanced traduction because obviously as a nigger he does not correctly speak french).
>>
>>69382528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k_9d9EriDU
>>
>>69382528
>be coal burner country
>get rekt
>>
>>69382581
>>69382528
as usual, once they realise that the money they use to buy their stupid NIKE and Gucci shit isn't appearing out of thick air, they'll be crying racist and oppression
its fucking annoying
But these vids are good as they show everyone their true face
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
>>
>>69382785

Never saw this one, thank you, added to the folder.
They always play on a thin line, the little intelligence they have is viciousness.
>>
File: 1381668603847.jpg (32 KB, 359x364) Image search: [Google]
1381668603847.jpg
32 KB, 359x364
>>69382528
>be hard nigger
>have hello kitty beanie
>>
File: 1332840993645.gif (475 KB, 200x158) Image search: [Google]
1332840993645.gif
475 KB, 200x158
>>69382581
>fist of the mammoth
>>
Wow I guess doesn't matter if it's Europe or America, a nigger is a nigger
>>
>>69382528
war can't come soon enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCewPHXxrb8
>>
>>69383541
Why le chimpout?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.