[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kebab Removal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1421067286617.jpg (94 KB, 724x622) Image search: [Google]
1421067286617.jpg
94 KB, 724x622
Hey /pol/, Have you had it with religious Idiots flying planes into your nice buildings, or beheading random reporters in a state of post goat-fucking rage? Well here is the solution! R.O.M.E (The Removers of Muslim Entities) Initiative. Time to organize in the streets my friends because as one man once said, one mudslime in the ground ain't enough! R.O.M.E Can offer effective Kebab removal service straight away Because R.O.M.E Is you! It's all and every upstanding citizens duty to keep Islam from infecting their Children and Neighborhood, and R.O.M.E will keep that statement through and through! So gather with all of your friends and keep the Future of the world free and clean by doing your Civic duty by removing the Mudslime scourge and bringing peacefulness back. So grab your nearest gun and some ammunition 'Cause we got ourselves a bug hunt! Not only shall we restore America to it's former glory, but the Euro-Asian continent too! So get on down to your nearest mosque and you know what to do! Good hunting Gentlemen!
>>
>>69381549
I like the way you think. I hope you will be on the right side once it all starts.
>>
>>69382670
Well there's only us versus them, plus they're sand niggers, we've had experience in killing minorities since the age of exploration and even before that. If only people would stop being such pussies and actually put their feet down.
>>
>>69383052
I completely agree with you in this case. However we need to get more people on our side. I am currently learning about the "alt right". I wish to peruse politics in the future as I am only a student now and the only way I can see Europe progressing as such is by removing Islam and other non-Western Ideologies.
>>
>>69383364
The only way the west can survive is to make sure that Western Ideologies and Ideals is the only thing left after we purge them. As for getting more people on our side, we need to show them that ALL Muslims are radicalized, radicalization is one of, if not the capstone of Islam
>>
im up for it
i say Croatia makes peace with Serbia and forms 1 kebab removal country
with Croatias military and Serbias kebab removal techniques we would be unstoppable
>>
>>69383955
oh fuck
i bet im on the fbis watchlist now
>>
>>69384056
Meh, aren't we all?
I think the only way we can win is if the european countries realize who the enemy really is and band together to purge the islamic scourge from existence.
>>
>>69383955
I shall return back to Latvia and unite the Baltic states and we shall ally with the other Kebab removal countries!!! United Europe will stand once again. Only this time it will be controlled by the right people.
>>
>>69384190
well all we really have to do is stand up together gainst muslims
then our countrys wont have a choice but to either wage war against their own people or drive the immigrants out
>>
>>69384258
Exactly! We need a strong, stable, and united Nation! one dedicated to preserving our culture and way of life. A nation in which we as a people, can be free from the bounds of religious extremism!
>>
>>69384396
I really don't understand why we still put up with the Muslims. The people in power are creating more problems for themselves and the people. In England they put you in prison if you tell the truth or criticise others
>>
>>69384396
If we do stand up against the islamic scourge, we will be met by fierce resistance from brainwashed idiots whom think that Immigrants are actually a good thing and not a threat to society. We need to unite and organize under one banner and make our voices heard, we need to take the fight to the muslims as well as keep our culture and way of life intact. It's us against them in the end.
>>
>>69384804
Any one of you guys want to create a skype group or something to stay in touch?
>>
>>69384689
It has gotten to a point where political correctness has trampled upon our safety in the name of "tolerance" but all it really is is just a bunch of PC idiots who think they know what is best for the country. I'm all up for tolerance, but when it's tolerance for : Baby murdering, goat fucking psychotic animals. That is when we need to put our foot down.

>>69384945
I honestly don't mind. if you want to add me my name on skype is NicoleDeegan2
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.