[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you're pro-life you are anti-women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png (34 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png
34 KB, 500x342
Daily reminder that if you're pro-life you are anti-women and pro-niggers.
>>
>you are anti-women and pro-niggers

yeah, i'm definitely pro-life
>>
>>69381339
i support a woman's right to eliminate nigger spawn from her body readily
>>
>>69381491
So you are happy with millions of nigger babies being born causing crime and violence in the world instead of simply aborting them before they get to cause havoc???
>>
>>69381339
There's nothing more anti-women than propagating the idea that life ought to be snuffed out.
>>
Outside of extreme cases like rape, and those little freak babies without brains, abortion is completely despicable.
>>
>>69381703
>implying niggers can afford abortions
Wew lad
>>
Just a reminder that if you're a male and have an opinion on abortion one way or the other you're a retarded superbeta buttfuck.
>>
Friendly reminder that the decrease in crime and murders in the US from the 90s to the present day is because we can legally abort niggers and niggers are aborted far more than other race.

http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf
>>
>>69381339
>her body
>distinctly decides to include the image of someone else's body in her

seems like a poor choice.
>>
>not wanting more black, mexican, and arab babies

What's it like going through life knowing you're a racist, moron bigot idiot?
>>
>>69381917
I'm sure even blacks can scrap up $1.49

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clothes-Hanger-Shirt-Trousers-Pants-adult-children-clothing-skirt-/252084227829?var=&hash=item3ab1640ef5:m:mIbd1hkIMbVJ-MjiSlP7EbA
>>
File: 1452042358526.jpg (42 KB, 400x357) Image search: [Google]
1452042358526.jpg
42 KB, 400x357
>>69381339

I applaud whores that work to end their genetic legacy. You go girl.
>>
literally nobody gives a shit about aboration
>>
>>69381883
So if a child was born out of rape he/she no longer has the fundamental right to life?

huh...
>>
I agree that women should have the right to have their unborn children killed as long as they talk about it like it is what it is: murder.
>>
>am cop
>just dealt with a 40 year old retard living with elderly parents
>tard was spazzing the hell out
>parents been through this ritual for decades
>no lives of their own. Souls Ground down to acrid brake dust.

I can't even fucking imagine.

"Primitive" people know exactly wtf to do and do it.
>>
>>69381339
I'm pro-voice because I'm in favour of less fucking humans.
>>
Technically if the father is still around its half his choice as well.
>>
File: 1456180163198.jpg (299 KB, 1266x916) Image search: [Google]
1456180163198.jpg
299 KB, 1266x916
>>69381339
Our child, our choice.

And by that I mean that no dumb whore will kill my son or doughter.
>>
>>69381780
What do you mean? A woman is carrying the baby it should be her choice and her's only, a woman will suffer the birth pains.
>>
>>69381339
You shouldn't promote a law for its secondary effects, because they may change at any moment and the law will stay.
>>
Cell clusters aren't babies. Who gives a shit if they grow up to be a human being. Life isn't life until it's out of the womb. Why the fuck would you want more to take up resources and fuck up the modern world.

It's the same thing with the refugees. Why would you want them in our country when we barely have our shit together? Why would you want more people born in general when we barely have our shit together? Birth rates aren't dropping in such a way that necessitates births all the time. That's just a global perspective.

In terms of a personal perspective, would you want a parasite growing on you because of a mistake you made? None of this "I wouldn't make the mistake in the first place hurr hurr" nonsense, because it all comes down to enjoying sex. If you wouldn't want to go through the experience of child bearing and childbirth, shut your moron face cunt about what women should do. You have no idea what the experience is like, and no one suffers for having fun as much as women, and yes, sex is fun. Everyone enjoys sex, everyone has fun with it, why the fuck should anyone be punished for it.

Tl;dr fuck babies and fuck you
>>
>>69384096
Get cancer shit.

Who tha fuck are you tripping you are.
>>
>>69381339
>anti-women
yes
>pro-niggers
no
>>
>>69381339
The body she's murdering is not hers. It's her child's.

Abortion. One dead, one wounded, every time.
>>
>>69385151
>Serbia

Don't you have a gulag to visit? Or human rights to violate? You know, from humans who are currently alive?

That's my favorite part about the pro-life argument, that people give more of a shit about the idea of birth and then give 0 shits about the person after they're born.
>>
>>69385449
>dead
>not a person yet

Only alive persons can be dead m8
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.