[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people worship Pooland? No amount of "redpills"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1459110961001.jpg (496 KB, 1024x2836) Image search: [Google]
1459110961001.jpg
496 KB, 1024x2836
Why do people worship Pooland?

No amount of "redpills" can change the fact that it is a poor shithole, thus being a breeding ground of ingorance, bigotry and hate.

Fuck Poland
>>
>>69381000
Because they have no immigrants. But they only have no immigrants because the country is a shithole.
>>
File: 1459185826251.jpg (15 KB, 175x234) Image search: [Google]
1459185826251.jpg
15 KB, 175x234
>>
>>69381000
>Breeding ground of hate
This is /pol, reddit is down the corridor.
>>
>>69381000
Shouldn't India be pooland?
>>
>>69381000
>Why do people worship Pooland?

Because they're resisting the sand nigger infection, unlike you, once-proud Germanic nation...
>>
>>69381000
Why don't you show what Nazi Germany looked like before the Allies bombed the shit out of it you scumbag?
>>
Germs can feel the revenge is coming and it's going to be ruthless
>>
>>69381000

I'd rather live in Poland than in your SJW-ruled, SWPL-infested country that is full of dykes, faggots, cucks, degenerates and idiots like you.

Kill yourself. Oh wait, you'll soon be bombed by IS.
>>
>>69382557
>Polish citizen living in Canada here

There won't be any revenge, if anything, I think most Polish people will want to help Germany remove the sand vermin if/when they wake up.
>>
Poland saved Europe from Islam, communism (twice) and will save Europe from liberalism.

The reason why Poland is poorer than the Western European average is because it was subjected to 50 years of communism, an ideology that you support, so it's kind of hypocrite if you blame them for it.
>>
>look at all these cherry picked images
>have I convinced you to open your borders yet?

Fuck of Ahmed.
>>
>>69382661
>I think most Polish people will want to help Germany

*Sigh*

Yes, I think so too, I just had to write down my deeply held dreams

I think Poles are unable to hurt anybody, maybe except switching salt and sugar in a restaurant, just who calls himself Jesus of nations

So Poles instead of laughing at the Germs will be like "oh my, they're getting hurt, do you need help?"

:(
>>
>>69381000
there is migrants cause you have money not the other way around (unless eu migrants :-DDDD)
>>
>>69381000
Yea its not like they were in the shty USSR and got butfucked buy the comies.
>>
File: 1458787936765.jpg (97 KB, 478x1434) Image search: [Google]
1458787936765.jpg
97 KB, 478x1434
>>69381000
Based Poland is based
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.