[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The FBI is going to be interviewing her soon. What are the chances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Clinton-Inaug-600-LI.jpg (211 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
Clinton-Inaug-600-LI.jpg
211 KB, 600x429
The FBI is going to be interviewing her soon.

What are the chances the witch will actually be indicted?
>>
>>69379549
hopefully, i hate that cunt
>>
She has enough strings to pull to get away with anything.
>>
>>69379549
Zero. No way they will pin anything on Clinton
>>
I would rather they wait till she gets nominated so that the bernfags get double wammied.
>>
>>69379549
If/when they start putting serious pressure on Obama/Lynch
>>
>>69379549
Yeah not a chance in hell she gets indicted. Move along.
>>
Either Obama pardons her or destroys the FBI, or Hillary hires her goons to kill every single FBI agent and wipe their servers with a cloth or something.

Hillary is untouchable and everyone knows it.
>>
>>69380765
This
>>
>>69379549
let's see

all those scandals throughout the years since Bill Clinton was in office with other men

Benghazi

, Watergate,

Guantanamo Bay

those emails

it just goes on
>>
>>69380972
Spot on anon
>>
>>69379549
zero to none
enjoy Shillary in the whitehouse
>>
>>69379549
The Repubs want her to be president so they can blackmail her with an impeachment and conviction.

That's why they've put trump and cruz in a glass box and made them fight each other to bloody stumps.
>>
>>69381426
Wouldn't it be easier to try and win the election?
>>
>>69380972
Any of those scenarios still ruin her chances of being prez.
>>
>>69381704
you have to understand that the Republicans would rather have a controllable president than one who identifies as Republican.
>>
>>69381844
I can't imagine any of them do. How do you figure?
>>
>>69379549
Can POL meme magic this to happen?
>>
>>69379549
*Illuminati.exe*

Hey guys they said I am innocent.
>>
literally 0%

It's not possible for any ex first lady, especially someone like hillary, to be charged with ANY crime.
>>
Guess how many FBI agents are committed to her case.

10? 20? 50?

147. One hundred and fucking forty seven.
>>
>>69384071
that's one for every 40 infractions
>>
>how we gonna

I don't think he'd be speaking in ebonics
>>
Deep down we all know she is the next president. HRC has been annointed for a while. To her credit, she's a good politician.
>>
they're saving that in case she gets elected. the republican congress will impeach her.
>>
>>69384658
She's an awful politician, she has had media support the entire season, a million times more name recognition than her opponent, the unconditional support of a third of the party's base and the guy she's running against hasn't even attacked her for her many faults but she still hasn't locked in the nomination.

She has practically been given the democratic nomination and is struggling to take it. She's a fucking mess.
>>
>>69379549
0% chance.

If nothing else, obama will pardon her as he leaves.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.