[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think he would make one of the greatest war time leaders of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: god-emperor-trump.jpg (140 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-trump.jpg
140 KB, 734x950
I think he would make one of the greatest war time leaders of all time but we aren't in a full on total war so people don't like him.
>>
We are at war with Islam
>>
>>69378085
He would be smart enough to avoid war the first place.
>>
>>69378162
We are, but there's no clear West and Eastern front, it's sort of everywhere in small amounts and specifically targets innocents over other nation's armies.
>>
>>69378085
>I think he would make one of the greatest war time leaders of all time
Based on what?
>>
>>69378458
dank memes HAIL KEK
>>
>>69378458
his ability to inspire an audience.
>>
>>69379162
And how would that make him a great war time leader?
>>
File: 1441615493929.gif (18 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1441615493929.gif
18 KB, 501x585
>>69378085

Race war now, Crusades later?
>>
>>69379218

a great war time leader doesn't mean you're a great general.

Hitler was a great war time leader, he just didn't listen to his military advice and overruled the generals.

Churchill was a great war time leader who mostly let the generals do as they thought best.
>>
>>69379808
I have the feeling Trump would just let the generals do their thing and focus on making the economy GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>69379808
>Hitler was a great war time leader, he just didn't listen to his military advice and overruled the generals.
Then he wasn't a great war time leader was he?
>>
>>69380322

Hitler took control of huge swaths of Europe without firing a shot, then took a huge chunk of the continent with ease.

He also nearly took Moscow, before the USA was barely on a wartime footing.

So yeah, he was a terrible war time leader amirite

>>69379922

Trump's often said that he would listen to his generals advice as he's not a military guy. The one difference is he'd loosen the rules of engagement to take out ISIS, which most rulers are loathe to do
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.