[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women should be punished for abortions Christ, does Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 15
File: pig.jpe.jpg (62 KB, 652x432) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpe.jpg
62 KB, 652x432
>women should be punished for abortions
Christ, does Trump want to be hated by women? Does he want to lose? His unabashed misogyny has no place in a 2016 presidential election.
>>
if youre not punished for doing something illegal whats the point of calling it illegal
>>
>>69376558
Abortions shouldn't be illegal. It should be a woman's right.
>>
Should they also be punished for removing an ovarian cyst ?
>>
>>69375848
Illegal abortions moron.

Just like illegal aliens.

Did you forget what the word ILLEGAL means in your censored vocabulary?

Fucking dumbass hick.
>>
>>69377384

t. butthurt feminist
>>
>>69377384
I agree women should be able to murder freely.
>>
>>69377384
Only in the case of rape. If you have consensual sex and get pregnant when you're not planning to have children, you should be forced to accept the consequences for your poor decision-making skills.
>>
Trying desperately to win the Christian vote.
>>
>>69375848

>women should be punished for Illegal abortions

Try harder
>>
>>69377384
t. Jessica "tumblrina" Grünschild
>>
>murder someone
>expect to not get punished

female privelege
>>
File: 1440700246977.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440700246977.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
>should be punished for abortions

I think they already are, because the ones who do get abortions are fucked in the head, and I assume are more fucked in the head afterwards. Roe v Wade was a disaster.
>>
Isn't Trump the most pro-abortion republican?
>>
>>69375848
Idiot liberal is twisted by the media and dosnt understand what illegal abortions are.

They are basically murder. Underground doctors, poison, coat hangers. I can go on

He's for abortions in general. And you shills have been hitting on him for that why stop now when your twisted?

This is why trump is winning he knows how to stir up the liberal dumb asses then shoot them down at the right time.
>>
>>69377384
Abortion is a medical procedure
It's not your right to get any medical procedure done by doctors
There are plenty of medical procedures that are illegal to perform
Go do it with a coat hanger with your own body
>>
>>69378203
Do it with a coat hanger and you should be in jail.
>>
File: imagejpg3_zps8cf7cb97.jpg (59 KB, 423x591) Image search: [Google]
imagejpg3_zps8cf7cb97.jpg
59 KB, 423x591
>>69375848
Well I can promise you it's not white, Christian, right wingers lining up to suck thier little fuckers brains out.

If liberals and niggers wanna keep thier own population in check so they aren't voting and gibs me dat. Then fucking let them.
>>
>>69375848
>>you shouldn't be punished for killing people
>this is what reddit actually believes
>>
>misogyny

Oh look, it's that buzzword again. Don't forget to call him racist and Hitler like as well!
>>
>making murder illegal is misogyny

how hard is it to keep your fanny closed, you damn whores?
>>
>>69377384
t. murderer
>>
>>69375848
Make it legal and free for all so that those niggresses have nothing standing in their way and their population falls into decline
>>
>>69375848
>illegal abortions
>laws don't matter if my feelings are involved

You can't be fucking serious?
>>
>>69375848
> Punished for ILLEGAL abortions

Someone can't read very well.
>>
>>69377755
I agree with this. However making abortions illegal would make it so that a woman is forced to have a baby for the rapist. So is it worth making it illegal to abort to make women own up to their mistakes but forcing victims of rape to look at their rapists child for the rest of their life? This is one of those middle ground areas

Nice full house though
>>
i can hardly find any newspaper comics that depict Obama as a monkey but it's ok to depict Trump as a pig?
das racis
>>
>>69377632
Literally no one on the planet has ever been more deliberately dishonest than you.
>>
>>69375848
He said illegal abortions should be punished.
It's no different than saying "illegal meat markets must be punished." He's not saying "ban meat."
>>
>>69378611
>trumpfags
>complaining about buzzwords
wew lad
>>
>>69378862

how can abortion be illegal

its her body she decides
>>
>>69379130
You're an idiot.
>>
>being against abortion
its like you want more niglets to bankrupt you
>>
I only care about abortion if it's for nigs or babies with physical birth defects like harlequin syndrome or being born without a brain.
>>
why is Trump so scared of being touched? Is he a sissy?
>>
The only method of legal abortion should be the electric chair for the "mother". If the mother wants to kill her own child, she has no place in society and belongs in the abyss.
>>
>>69379242
This, and if it came from her body she can decide as well. I don't understand why women who kill their children have to go to jail. System is so fucked up.
>>
>>69377384

this
>>
>>69377384
>kills black people
>kills liberals since more liberal women would do this

I'm surprised /pol/ wouldn't support abortion, even when you see it as murder it'd be /pol/'s favorite kind of murder
>>
Typical liberal media changing what was said to fit their narrative. He said if abortions were banned then if women had illegal abortions, they should be punished. So if someone does something illegal they should be punished. Makes sense but somehow people will make it something else
>>
>>69377490
How does a fetus with it's own unique genetic code, bones, muscles, blood, an active brain, a functional liver, hands and feet, equate to a cyst.

Fuck, do you psychotics even think before you spit out your misanthropic idiocies?
>>
It's so funny when all you edgy autists get triggered by abortion. You don't give a single fuck about that child once it is outside of the womb. You don't get any special Jesus-brownie points for pretending to care about life while it's being created.
>>
>>69375848
If it is to be legal then the fathers should have a right to abort the kid as well.
>>
>>69377384
>Abortions shouldn't be illegal.
If all the late tem abortions that are completely legal in the US, were carried out in Denmark, Sweden, France, the UK, or the Netherlands, the "doctors" would be sitting in jail.

Only in North America is abortion permitted right up until birth.
>>
Anyone else have mixed feelings about abortion?

I mean it's murder, that's just plain scientific fact. Usually people who are pro-abortion try to explain it away saying that it's not murder, but if they actually admitted it then there's actually some good arguments in favor of it.

eugenics
population control (of minorities)
less wellfare and impoverishment

More than any of the above, the main issue is lack of alternatives. Sure you can say "just don't have sex" but abortion isn't really as rampant among the middle class as much as it is in ghettos and slums.

Sure it's murder and everyone deserves a fair shot at life, but at the end of the day why not murder that baby nigger in the womb rather than shoot them in the street especially when their chances of becoming a decent person are pretty low if they're going to be murdered by a person who'd kill their own child to save money?
>>
File: 1435407350786.png (471 KB, 883x477) Image search: [Google]
1435407350786.png
471 KB, 883x477
>>69377755
It isn't up to you, and I am glad it isn't. You are powerless to end female freedom. That's what you really hate.
>>
File: 1458656821429.jpg (29 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1458656821429.jpg
29 KB, 453x604
Feels Goldwater man.
He gon be crushed.
>>
>>69375848
leading GOP contender, past all the conservative states, has remained neutral on womens issues (big for the GE)...

Just why? Majority of women don't get creeped about by muh misogny but they do by this kind of shit
>>
>>69380625
>female freedom to kill babies
>>
>>69380515
Do you think condoms are murder too?
That's basically what the Catholic church has once said (dunno their position now)

Why not take take that logic train to its fullest retard conclusion. Any fertile woman who doesn't constantly try to get pregnant is committing murder.
>>
>>69381033
>fetus
>baby

>IF I CALL EVERYTHING MURDER IT MEANS IM RIGHT
>>
>>69380084
And here's an outright lie, do you actually believe your own bullshit? (I know, I know, you learned your NOW propaganda at huffpo and probably believe it)

Most of the orphanages world in the world are sponsored by religious organizations, 94% of adoptions that are not of family members in the US, are done by Christians, 98% of all foster families are religious.

You know who doesn't give a shit about kids outside of rhetoric? Depraved, bloodthirsty leftist pieces of shit like you.
>>
guys here who are absolutely opposed to abortion are beta nu-males who've never fucked a chick or had a gf. Its nice to have in the back-pocket lads.
>>
File: 1415484502296.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1415484502296.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>69379605
maybe /pol/ isn't actually full of racist neonazis

maybe just maybe, it's all just a meme
>>
>>69381221
Who are you to take away the right to life?
>>
Like I've said before, the simple answer would be "don't fuck", but people don't have the discipline for that.

Why don't couples just masturbate each other, or do anal, if they don't want the risk of pregnancy?
>>
>>69378770
You know damn well that 99% of people who read/hear his exchange will not know that context or be told it by the media. Trumps a fool for doing all these appearances with clearly biased hosts.
>>
I wonder if this thread is a tumblr raid or just one butthurt feminist's pathetic attempt at trolling via a bunch of proxies.

>>69375848
>>69377384
>>69377490
>>69380084
>>
>>69379786
O lawd. Watched the segment in question (courtesy of @piersmorgan - when did he start shitting on Shapiro, anyway?) and this is literally what he said.

It's a slanted statement that affirms abortion - it's either illegal or it isn't, don't fuck about - but if it's illegal you have to punish the woman for having one, otherwise what's the point of making it illegal?
>>
>>69378770
Does Trump support banning abortion in all situations? If not then there would be legal abortions too.
>>
>>69381169
No, the Catholics have never called condoms murder. They said it contravenes the devine reason of sex, and makes it a barren act. Like eating without nourishment.

I'm not a Catholic however, and think rubbers are infinitely preferable to baby killing.
>>
>>69375848
He forgot to make a joke?
>>
>>69381419
What is "right to life"? What is your authority saying a new life is more important than that of one that already exists?
>>
>>69377490
Was that ovarian cyst an infant child? Oh wait you are going off the fetus=lump of cells or parasite "argument." Well then why don't you also argue for the defendant to only be charged with one count of murder when a pregnant woman is the victim after all it was just a lump of cells right? Why stop there though, abolish the taboo against pregnant women smoking or drinking, tumors can't be harmed by those activities, while we are at it let's get rid of maternity leave you don't need time off for tumors, cysts or parasites why should it apply to a fetus.
>maybe basing a child's "human" status on the concept of the mother WANTING it is a poor argument.
>>
>>69381169
Sperm=/=fertilized egg
>>
>>69381510

lol at backtracking trumplovers who suddenly think abortion is murder. I didn't know you could access 4chan in the 1950s.
>>
>>69381510
The latter probably, I have encountered people autistic enough to do it before.
>>
>>69381419
So each time I wank into a sock I should be tried for murder of 20 million babies?
>>
File: amerigger.jpg (24 KB, 510x381) Image search: [Google]
amerigger.jpg
24 KB, 510x381
>>69381418
NO, they are just anime masturbators with no game. They cry about women and female freedom because they can't force women to do what they want, and barring that, they are genetically doomed.
>>
>>69379130
'literally' finding your mansplaining statement problematic right now.
>>
>>69381221
>"I have always been convinced that the term 'unborn child' is a genuine description of material reality. Obviously, the fetus is alive, so that disputation about whether or not it counts as 'a life' is casuistry. The same applies, from a materialist point of view, to the question of whether or not this 'life' is 'human.' What other kind could it be? As for 'dependent,' this has never struck me as a very radical criticism of any agglomeration of human cells in whatever state. Children are 'dependent' too. […] Anyone who has ever seen a sonogram or has spent even an hour with a textbook on embryology knows that the emotions are not a deciding factor. In order to terminate a pregnancy, you have to still a heartbeat, switch off a developing brain, and, whatever the method, break some bones and rupture some organs."
- Christopher Hitchens
>>
>>69379027
What are exceptions?
>>
>>69377384
t. coat hanger salesman
>>
Dumbass comment. Margaret Sanger did us all a favor trying to reduce niglet populations. And she did it all under the guise of muh women rightz. In all honesty, it's just legal eugenics for poor people and minorities.
>>
>>69375848
Your mother should be able to Abort You. While you are Shitposting. It's her Choice.
>>
Admit it... the trump got stumped
>>
File: JUSTAZYGOTE.jpg (94 KB, 1024x744) Image search: [Google]
JUSTAZYGOTE.jpg
94 KB, 1024x744
it's just a zygote ;)

-satan
>>
>>69377384
Only for niggers and liberals.
>>
>>69382086
found the hillary supporter
>>
>>69377755
I feel like this would just cause a lot more women to accuse rape against innocent men
>>
>>69377384
where in the constitution does it say you have the right to abort? if women have the right do men have the right too? can I do a post-birth abortion on you? its my riiight
>>
>>69379242
It is illegal in some places to have abortions after a certain amount of weeks... good try senpai
>>
>>69381984
But Hitchens (the dead one) was actually in favour of abortion, at least to the extent of affirming Roe vs. Wade.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Christopher_Hitchens#Abortion
>>
>>69381924
Explain to me how sperm cells with only half a genome is equivalent to a fetus with it's own unique genome, heartbeat, legs, arms, firing neurons, etc.

If you leave sperm in your ballsack, nothing happens.
If you leave a fetus in the womb, 50 months later it's calling you Daddy.

How are they the same?
>>
>>69382434
He still identified a duplicitous argument when he saw one.

Only idiots or monsters can look at a sonogram and say "that's not a human".
>>
File: wooo.jpg (61 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
wooo.jpg
61 KB, 885x516
>>69382394
Where in the COTUS does it say that we have the right to computers or females have the right to vote? OOPS...that amendment thing...something that can be amended can be changed...WHOOPS
>>
>>69382896
>>69382542
I don't care if a leaf disagrees with me.
>>
>make abortion illegal
>every nigger, hick, mexican and liberal pops out kids like they're in africa
>you now have to pay more taxes so little tyrone has money to live because "muh human rights"

DIE
ALL OF YOU
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
I RATHER PAY TAXES SO ALL OF YOU ARE ABORTED THAN TO HAVE BILLIONS OF ABORTIONS WALKING AROUND
>>
>>69383117
The constitution doesn't say murder is illegal either :^)
>>
>>69379605
I'm for abortion for precisely these reasons.
>>
File: bebe.jpg (9 KB, 202x248) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
9 KB, 202x248
>>69382542
Because that's not the law. The law is that the fucking parasite is subordinate to the woman's body and she has the final say.

Deal the fuck with it. Women's lib--a grand thing. If you couldn't hang onto her the problem is you not her.
>>
>>69383251
>I don't want to pay for all these babies so instead of getting rid of the stupid laws that force me to pay, I'm going to murder all these babies
See you in hell, Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>69381169
Nice strawman you're trying to build. Anyone who argues that using condoms is murder is retarded.
>>
>>69383746
not only do I not want to pay for them, I don't want to live in the same country as them, some people have to leave their houses, fat ass sam
>>
Men who are against abortions have usually perma virgin basement dwellers who never had experience bedding women with the idea that he might knock her up

Abortion is a women's choice first and foremost Christards
>>
>>69377755
This and only this.
>>
>>69377755

Trips, followed by dubs. This is absolutely correct. These women can deal with their own responsibility without my tax dollars, if they want to be loose whores.
>>
>>69384007
I'm not a degenerate, you sure showed me, great insult

>implying I'm a christfag
>>
>>69377384
Agreed. Rather them nip the little shit in the bud before my tax money goes to supporting some retard.
>>
>>69384361

Stay buttblasted perma Virgin
>>
File: bible belt.jpg (163 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
bible belt.jpg
163 KB, 768x1024
There is a concept called body autonomy. Its generally considered a human right. Bodily autonomy means a person has control over who or what uses their body, for what, and for how long. Its why you can’t be forced to donate blood, tissue, or organs. Even if you are dead. Even if you’d save or improve 20 lives. It’s why someone can’t touch you, have sex with you, or use your body in any way without your continuous consent.
A fetus is using someone’s body parts. Therefore under bodily autonomy, it is there by permission, not by right. It needs a persons continuous consent. If they deny and withdraw their consent, the pregnant person has the right to remove them from that moment. A fetus is equal in this regard because if I need someone else’s body parts to live, they can also legally deny me their use.
By saying a fetus has a right to someone’s body parts until it’s born, despite the pregnant person’s wishes, you are doing two things.

1. Granting a fetus more rights to other people’s bodies than any born person.
2. Awarding a pregnant person less rights to their body than a corpse.

Checkmate Christfags

Dawkins 1
God 0
>>
>>69375848
When are you guys going to realize that Trump can't win?

Jesus.
>>
>>69377490
This is why leftists are morally bankrupt
>>
>>69384788

I agree

No way Trump is going to win a national election when he's doubling down on being anti women and anti Latino

Guess conservashits didn't learn from 2008 or 2012 elections
>>
>>69375848
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-abortion
>>
>>69375848
>break the law
>get mad when you get punished
>>
>>69384692
Is that a human or is it a melting wax statue? I can't tell anymore.
>>
life doesnt matter if its muslim or nigger
but a fucking fetus
KILLING BABIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Cepg1_2W4AA_kBY.jpg (127 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
Cepg1_2W4AA_kBY.jpg
127 KB, 1024x725
>>69375848
>>
>>69377490
Be a useful that'she the same thing. I don't even agree with the right on this but for fuck's sake this is just stupid.
>>
>>69385082

More like conservashits are the morally bankrupt . They hide behind a thinly veily "Christian morals" and dupe their moronic voting base to get away with open corruption and casing environmental damage to the earth while pushing for more bombing innocent brown people
>>
>>69375848
>can't counter his arguments.
>misquote him so you can attack him for something he never said.

Typical Jew tactic.
>>
Did he say this? If so, I guess it's stupid, or is it him pandering to christians?
>>
>>69381221
>particular developmental stage
>not alive or even the same species
>>
>>69384692

this
>>
Women who kill babies are scum.
>>
Having an abortion because you were too stupid to use birth control is degenerate.

Having an abortion because you were raped, because there's a significant risk of you dying in childbirth, because the baby would be born with horrible birth defects, or because you did use birth control but it failed, is morally acceptable.
>>
>>69385995

> clump of cells
> a human bean

Pick one Christ Cockgobbler
>>
File: jewish molotov.jpg (45 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
jewish molotov.jpg
45 KB, 650x366
Ya'll whitebaggers up in here, you stupid cuckfuckers don't even KNOW any fucking women.

So STFU. You can't control them. You know it and they know it. That's really what gets your goat.
>>
>>69375848
My views are, it should be illegal after a certain amount of weeks when the zygote has developed into an actual being.

If you didn't plan it and you've let it grow like that, you have to keep it.

Abort it a week after though, that's ok because it's just a fucking ball of cells.
>>
>>69384692
>make up something and call it a right

If I'm holding someone who is dangling off the edge of a cliff and can pull them back to safety with a reasonable amount of effort, I'm going to be charged with murder if I let go and force them to fall to their death -- despite that fact that "bodily autonomy" gives me full control over what I have to hold.

Any right to bodily autonomy went out the window when you made the choice to conceive a child. A choice was made to be the arbitrator of life and death, and choosing death for your mere convenience makes you no different than a murderer.
>>
so the media literally misconstrues what he says and shills on /pol/ eat it up
>>
>>69383520
>parasite
What a wonderful way to devalue life!

You're really going to enjoy hell.
>>
>>69387602

> hell

You mean that fairy tale place where bad people go if they were bad on earth ?

Tip top kek
>>
>>69377744
Not murder if it's not a person, hon.
>>
Let's try to examine this issue realistically.

I believe abortion is killing a person, and women who do it are morally bankrupt. I would never date one, or intentionally have an conversation with one to be honest. With all of that being said, abortion should not be illegal.

Single women are the primary recievers of abortions.

Men raised by single mothers disproportionately commit violent crimes, and single mother households receive more welfare.

Therefore YOU personally benefit from abortion and can enjoy
Lower taxes
Higher property values
Less likely to be robbed/mugged/murdered
Fewer drug dealers at your child's school

Every time a woman can't pay for her abortion it costs taxpayers roughly $300.

Raising that child on welfare would cost tens of thousands of tax dollars, and
Increase your taxes
Lower your property values
You would be more likely to be robbed/mugged/murdered
More drug dealers at your child's school

Abortion is literally self-inflicted eugenics, and everyone else personally benefits from it. It's an extremely cynical viewpoint, but it's reality.
>>
File: 2131589.jpg (46 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
2131589.jpg
46 KB, 681x496
>it's a "we pretend Trump didn't have illegal in his sentence" episode
>>
>>69378296
This. We have ONE opportunity for voluntary eugenics and we are passing it up? such a waste
>>
>>69387602
>hell

Instantly lost the argument.
>>
>>69382542
>why can't I jerk myself off?!
>>
>>69377755
It is like that in Bolan, looks like Boland is better than murrica
>>
>>69377384
Fetus rights don't matter?
>>
>>69388549
>a human life doesn't count as a person if its continent for me
>>
File: sausage face.jpg (208 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
sausage face.jpg
208 KB, 500x413
>>69375848
mfw not Americunt and can't vote for Trump.
BUT. I'll vote to get the fuck out of EU in June.
>>
>>69389372
Fetuses aren't people, don't have rights.

EVEN if fetuses have rights, it has no bearing on whether or not you can get an abortion.

Let's say that you and I have a rare blood type, the only two people in the world who have it. Your kidney fails and, while I am sleeping, you hook yourself up to me via some machine that allows my kidneys to filter your blood.

You are a person with rights. You will die if I disconnect from the machine.

I can still do it, as my right to bodily autonomy trumps your claim.
>>
>>69379605
we do, for these reasons
>>
>>69389372
a fetus doesn't have rights. Bacon is made from MURDERING a much more intelligent, much more self-aware and conscious lifeform than any fetus of any species.
I'll still eat it, as long as it dies quickly and with as little pain as possible, because death is a natural part of the natural universe.
>>
>>69378096
Didn't know Pop-eye had a sister
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.