[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this supposed to mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 657x657
What is this supposed to mean?
>>
>>69375830
jews
>>
>>69375830

I actually love this meme that liberals are using

They are basically proving us right saying "THESE PLACES WERE ALSO ATTACKED BY MUSLIMS! WHY DONT YOU FEEL SORRY FOR THEM?!"
>>
>perpetrators are all muslims
>victims are either european whites, persecuted christian minorities or different Islamic sects

sounds about right desu
>>
>>69375830
Yes, I see now. Muslims are so violent that even converting isn't enough to not get snackbar'd. We must keep them out at all costs.
>>
>>69375830

That terrorism isn't Islamic, it's Islamic that's terroristic.

I guess.
>>
they're breeding
>>
>>69375830

>Terrorism Has No Religion

>Here Is A List Of Violent Terrorist Attacks Carried Out Exclusively By Muslims

Someone didn't think their memes out.
>>
>>69375830
I like how all are either majority Muslim countries or countries recently invaded by Muslims, yet they still don't understand.
>>
>>69376120
My favourite one is the Pakistan one everyone jerked themselves over. People didn't seem to notice the victims were part of Pakistan's Christian minority. Truly the religion of peace. The same week there were large protests in Pakistan to have a jihadi warrior who killed a politician freed and declared a national hero. The politician was guilty of trying to reform/revise/keep the existing blasphemy law to protect religious minorities.

SO

PEACEFUL
>>
>>69375830
Terrorism has no religion but religion spawns terrorism
>>
>>69375830
I speak for the Turkey part. A man allegedly had ties with Syria comes from Adiyaman (eastern anatolia) with a one way bus ticket to specificly target Israelis. What are the odds of without having no previous intel to do such a thing? Can you do target a certain group of people without even knowing where they are and what they do at a certain time. Erdogan fag had told the world his story and everyone seems to buy it by large.
>>
File: yhgbfvdc.gif (1 MB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
yhgbfvdc.gif
1 MB, 245x140
>>69375830
It means all these terror attacks were committed by Muslims but Muslims dont want you blaming their shit ball religion.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.