[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race-mixed people that browses /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 42
File: 1784268343882.jpg (88 KB, 788x525) Image search: [Google]
1784268343882.jpg
88 KB, 788x525
How can /pol/ despise us so much even though almost 100% of us are anti-SJW, anti-left, anti-mudslime and pro-Trump?
>>
>>69375079
they cling on to some purebred stupidity. Tomorrow is mix.
>>
honestly they have a bit of a point in regards to huwhite's self determination, it makes me feel a little guilty that my gf is blonde and blue eyed whilst I'm a spic, admittedly a "white" hispanic (think marco rubio). but meh.
>>
>>69375079
half white/asian girls are the prettiest imo
>>
Finn reporting in. Atleast 0% nigger blood.
>>
>>69375079
We will give some of the red-pilled ones a chance to repent on the Day of the Rope, but we won't have much patience with most of them.
>>
>>69375768
But 100% Mongol blood.
>>
>>69375905
>We will give some of the red-pilled ones a chance to repent on the Day of the Rope
By that you mean that you'll enslave us or turn us into 2nd class citizens?

No wonder many of us vote for leftcucks due to people like you scaring them away by literally wanting to genocide them for no apparent reason.
>>
>>69375079
It's banter, you oversensitive macaca.

Many whites do resent the looming conquest of western nations by other races and religions, but only a small minority is genuinely 14/88. There will always be groups that are stronger and more capable, and others that are weak and feckless. That won't change is whites are blended out of existence. The marxists will simply pick the next group to label as oppressors and destroy them.

Do you need white approval or something? Be what you were born to be, and worry about your own group. Whites have enough to worry about to be bothered with your feelings.
>>
File: norwegian_type.jpg (51 KB, 399x495) Image search: [Google]
norwegian_type.jpg
51 KB, 399x495
>>69376322
I'm not calling for the genocide of anyone, but we simply don't know exactly what will happen on the Day of the Rope - lots of people will die simply because of the chaos, many only because of their darker skin - sad but true. There won't be any due process for the most part.

I'm calling for fair treatment of biracial people, but they should not be full citizens, or trade full citizenship/rights for sterilization.

Sad, but harsh reality.
>>
My father had yellow fever
>>
>>69375079

I am 4% not white and I have so many genetic problems I'm going to get myself sterilized in the near future.

Mixing is just asking for problems.
>>
File: Nuremberg_laws.jpg (2 MB, 3250x2278) Image search: [Google]
Nuremberg_laws.jpg
2 MB, 3250x2278
>>69376739
You simply have to dust off the Nuremberg laws.
>>
Most of them would breed with an Asian waifu if they ever had the chance. I wouldn't worry abut it.
>>
>>69375079
Can we look into your eyes unlike that picture of yours?
>>
>>69375079
>tfw your gf is mix-race

Yea, nah. I don't hate you. I only hate two groups:

Thuggish Blacks
Muslims

everyone else is okay in moderation.
>>
File: 1454275960952.jpg (40 KB, 451x276) Image search: [Google]
1454275960952.jpg
40 KB, 451x276
>>69375079
>>
>>69375079
I am black and do not care. people believe what they believe and that is fine. matter of fact I'd argue most don't care as long as it isn't race mixing and niggers being niggers, but I can't control that so when I go outside I conduct myself the way my mother told me too so I can rise above the hoodnigga-americans and maybe have a few people say "I don't hate all blacks.. that one guy I saw was cool"
>>
It's just banter. I'm mixed race, and I've never been offended by anything they say on this board, nor should I care what some fags on an anonymous message board think of me.
>>
Dad's a Fennoswede and Mom's from Åland. Does that make me a mongrel?
>>
>>69375079
I agree. If the happening happens instead of joining in, I think I'll stay in Alaska and shoot anyone that comes close to my property, due only to the fact that I'm a racemixed American that seemingly is not liked on pol, because of my black mother.
>I've always loved white and white culture
>never liked niggers
>find pol
>they think the same,
>expect they don't like me because I'm
racemixed

It hurts Op. Whites don't like me, I'm not nigger enough for blacks to like me, there's no place to fit.
>>
>>69375079
we hate ourselfs, more than we hate anything.
soo fuck off.
>>
>>69377547
This
>>
File: Fredrik_Reinfeldt.jpg (217 KB, 894x497) Image search: [Google]
Fredrik_Reinfeldt.jpg
217 KB, 894x497
>>69377004
They were not entirely unreasonable. In fact, they were quite lax. But also, keep in mind that mixing with niggers and Arabs back then was completely unthinkable, so 1 Jewish ancestor far back would have low impact on a descendant generations later.

Today, we probably would have to adjust the scheme to go further back for niggers & Asians, less for Arabs and less for Jews.

Sweden's last Prime Minister was actually like 1/64th nigger.
>>
>>69375477
>spic
>white

Pick one
>>
>>69375079
must suck being a halfbreed with no racial identity no people no tribe
>>
File: 1458964014849.jpg (31 KB, 356x374) Image search: [Google]
1458964014849.jpg
31 KB, 356x374
>>69375079

First of all, I'm mixed (White, Black, Asian).

/pol/ wants their countries to remain homogenous (like all countries do)

Mixed people change those demographics and are suffer mental illness more.

Brazil is naturally a mixed country, so Brazilian /pol/ wouldn't care.

/thread
>>
>>69376739
....B...but I'm hispanic and all girls including your 'muh white' girls worship me...I....i swear my genetics are good enough ......
>>
File: flowercat.jpg (59 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
flowercat.jpg
59 KB, 500x351
>>69375079
>implying everyone isn't race-mixed
>implying race is only linked to skin color
>implying race isn't a false-flag for class conflict

I feel like everyone on /pol/ forgets how much everyone likes fucking. You're as white as a crayola marker is human.

>
>>
>>69377652
The genetic concerns are virtually moot if you simply get whites to have 5 or 6 children each--the effect is the same on the gene pool as pushing the mischling classification further back, and probably less...messy.. We've also learned more about inheritance, and genetics since Nuremberg laws. Even then, they knew you didn't necessarily have to eradicate all Jewish genes from the population (nor could you). The solution to pollution is dilution.
>>
File: AnotherDayAlive.jpg (169 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
AnotherDayAlive.jpg
169 KB, 569x571
I'm half spic half cracker. I hate "race". I never bring it up, I never think in terms of "oh shit all niggers are niggers no matter what, all I do is judge based of what I'm given along with a little skepticism because I'm a negative person. Fuck racial identity, I was never given the choice to be a mutt. who cares about the supposed benefits or detriments, it makes me want a world based off merit but I'm scared it'll be after my life span that humanity decides one way or the other. ENOUGH DICKING AROUND WITH RACE SHIT DESU SENPAI
>>
File: 1448036525319.jpg (568 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
1448036525319.jpg
568 KB, 1224x1632
>>69377966
>class conflict
Fuck off, Jew!
>>
File: 1459368348816.png (787 KB, 1196x925) Image search: [Google]
1459368348816.png
787 KB, 1196x925
>>69376739
>lots of people will die simply because of the chaos, many only because of their darker skin - sad but true
So, genocide?

>I'm calling for fair treatment of biracial people, but they should not be full citizens, or trade full citizenship/rights for sterilization
What about people that have ancestors coming from 4 races like me? Shit, I bet we won't be even treated as humans. Luckily me and most mixed people live on a militarily un-occupiable place that will fight to death in case that happens.

By the way Sven enjoy becoming the first islamic republic of Europe. Just don't come asking for asylum to live on South if they force Sharia on you.

>>69377298
Nobody here is calling for anyone to be BLACKED, amerifat. Also the last two pics are literally the same.
>>
>>69375079
Don't mind mixed race tbqg. Just not black. They cause too many peoblems
>>
>>69375079

I'm fine with some mixed people as long as there are enough pure white people to maintain blue eyes and blonde hair as well. I just think it would be so boring if everyone had brown eyes/hair and olive skin. That being said, it would be boring if everyone was blonde/blue eyed as well.
>>
>>69377966
IQ, and apparent phenotype matter more than underlying genetics. Phenotype matters because people have higher social trust with people that look like them. If you could use genetic engineering to alter everyone's phenotype by the next generation, and give the population a 105 average IQ, most of the social problems of our society would go away.
>>
>>69375598

But white/asian mix are horrifically ugly. 50/50 are bad odds to gamble on. Not worth it.
>>
>>69376739
This all coming from Sven, tender of the bull pen
>>
File: brotier.jpg (204 KB, 1054x1028) Image search: [Google]
brotier.jpg
204 KB, 1054x1028
>>69378044
Thing is is that, you think that way because you're half Hispanic and so you were ALMOST there. You ALMOST had the white card, but you don't. This means that you don't get the full benefits and thus hate the whole debate because you're not on top.

If you were fully white, you'd be on the top of the hierarchy and have this debate with glee, knowing full well that you are considered to be at the top of the racial hierarchy. But you're not, so that's why you hate having this conversation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Sikh poo-in-loo, so I am not talking down to you. I'm just telling you why you feel the way you do.
>>
>>69375079

Why would a Brazilian be pro-trump proxyfag?
>>
>>69375257
Why?

I like purebreed much more. Why do u want to destroy it?
>>
>>69378592

Yes, the slav mongols are a representation of this disaster.
>>
>>69375079
I don't despise you.
I feel sorry for you.
I don't wish your faith on anyone.
>>
>all the Huezilians and Amerimutts ITT
shameful
>>
>>69376786
>Belgium

So what are you politically? You get the white girls or the Asians?
>>
>>69378651
But doesnt every racial demographic have its problems? I feel bad for crackers because of the whole cuck problem. I feel bad for spics because of the whole "government" situation. I feel bad for Americans because they're fat and I'm not. I fucking just hate labels.
>>
You guys seem to assume the "purebloods" would reign supreme.

Pretty much every major "uprising" or revolution was led by violent and slightly confused halfbreeds.
>>
File: 1451065202452.jpg (90 KB, 511x448) Image search: [Google]
1451065202452.jpg
90 KB, 511x448
>hating anyone because of their ancestry or racial background

No, sorry I'm not a cuck. I alwags give somebody a chance to prove to me they are a good person based on individual merits. Anything else is subconscious cuckoldry
>>
>>69378836
GOTCHA FUCKING STEALTH FLAG
>>
>>69378802
>slav mongols
>only "russians" who look asian are tatars

This meme has to die.
>>
>>69378656
Because he fights against SJWs and leftists and our country is mostly shit because of them, so we like and respect him.
>>
I support white people because I feel bad for them, you always cheer for the underdog.
>>
>>69379036
Same, but judging people as individuals doesn't work in war. At some point, social breakdown create war conditions, and human beings are no longer judged as individuals but as members of groups. The whole point of responsible statecraft is to avoid those situations, which is why what deliberately happening in the west is so disgusting. Leaders are working to create war conditions that will destroy the possibility of meritocracy, and the individualism they cherish.
>>
File: Average Brasilian shitposter.jpg (21 KB, 391x400) Image search: [Google]
Average Brasilian shitposter.jpg
21 KB, 391x400
>>69375079
>brasilian
>people

top jej
>>
I am Tunisian and Russian with green eyes. Am I white?
>>
>>69378792
Surprisingly, people in other countries care who is going to be the most powerful man in the world.
>>
>>69378656
Because we're full of the SJW degeneracy thing and want to become a rich and powerful country already, and Trump will do the first and guarantee that the second continues to happen.
>>
>>69379348
>Mexican
>>
>>69379258
I support white people because my mother is white and I love her. That's actually how I explained to her the problem I hate with anti-white bias in the culture. She doesn't really see it, but the fact that is bothers me made her think.
>>
>>69377473
It's not that we don't like, it's that we don't want more of you :^)
>>
>>69379476
/pol/ says no desu
>>
>>69379348
>a fucking wall
>>
>>69379348
Don't you have a beheading to take part in, wall?
>>
>>69378983

Yes I honestly believe a bit of diversity is good but the problem is people take it to far and breed with apes and take it wayyy to far
Give an inch take a mile.
>>
>>69375079
I don't have a problem with anyone that shares the same beliefs and morals that I do.
>>
File: eva barbosa.jpg (153 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
eva barbosa.jpg
153 KB, 1600x900
>>69379604
t.
>>69379696
a fucking HUE, havent followed the news, did the chimpout finish or are you still trying to kick the commies?

>>69379789
Not yet.
>>
File: WTFNIGGER.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
WTFNIGGER.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>69378318
Using nature as an argument for anything always seemed to be very regressive, to me.

>Phenotype matters because people have higher social trust with people that look like them.

So? Are you saying that we can't change our instincts?

There are good things in nature and bad things, this planet is OVERWHELMINGLY different in looks. Are you saying that 300 years from now, countries won't overcome this?

Also, how do you explain the success of Europe? Europeans used to depopulate entire cities of other European countries/city states. They could tell the difference between each other in looks. Are Europeans different phenotypes? Technically they are, but the difference is not as relevant when a Frenchman and an Englishman are compared to a person from Congo. So, does that mean that phenotypes only matter when some RADICALLY different is introduced into the mix?

I don't doubt your logic, because even infants have been shown to have more affinity towards people that look like themselves/their mother, but I just doubt your faith in our ability to overcome this phenomenon.
>>
tfw great grandfather fought in WW1 for Germany, became a prisoner at Tsingtao by the Japanese and married a Japanese waifu because he liked it there so much.

Then his daughter married a G.I. after the Americans occupied it (rest of family got nuked at Nagasaki including him except for his son, my grandfather, who fought and died in the IJN) and then their son was my father to an American woman whose family is 100% from Germany

tfw I am the genetic embodiment of the (relevant) axis powers.
>>
File: 1450751570191.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
1450751570191.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>69379946
sick go fuck a donkey
>>
File: 1449088636002.png (99 KB, 227x332) Image search: [Google]
1449088636002.png
99 KB, 227x332
>>69380197
Donkeys are all male senpai.

And i am no faggot.
At least not with animals. :^)
>>
>>69379946
The commie hag will be kicked off power in 15 days from now and unless Lula declares a civil war the commies are done for good.
>>
Chilean/Italian and fiance is Japanese/Italian.
>>
File: 1453511946798.jpg (96 KB, 750x727) Image search: [Google]
1453511946798.jpg
96 KB, 750x727
>>69380434
Good for you Hue.

I wonder why this hasnt made the news.
Is the country "normal" or in a state of panic and riots?
>>
>>69380015
>Are you saying that we can't change our instincts?

Yes, or at least must less easily than we can change our IQ and physical appearance. Also, group exclusion seems to be connected with moral intuition and altruism (some people will find that counter-intuitive). Until we figure out how and if the two can be separated, you risk possibly worse social consequences by eliminating those instincts entirely. You could create autistic psychopaths of the whole population. It's to misunderstand the phenomenon to see it simply as something to overcome. The question is if we can have morality at all without in-group preference as the starting point for the intuition.

I suggest reading Putnam's (Harvard, 2007) study on the subject.
>>
>>69380370
The fuck is that thing?
>>
File: 1433622612635.jpg (70 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
1433622612635.jpg
70 KB, 400x452
>>69380370
it must have disappointed 13 year old pancho to find out that his favorite donkey couldnt love him the way he loved it
>lyke if cri efry tiem
>>
>>69379348
|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___
|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___
>>
>>69375079
Majority of mixed race people are dickheads. They're ignorant leftists who decry their white heritage and instead identify with their lesser part.
You may be an upstanding character but you are definitely in the minority. I'm in the same boat as you man. Our people are fucked up, all we can do is carry ourselves as respectfully as we can and not act like a whiny nigger.
>>
>>69378044
Spics are crackers they are at least 80% Spaniard and only 20% mexican indian.
>>
>>69375079
I personally do not. /pol/ isn't stormfront and doesn't have a single opinion

When this meme will die out
>>
Some of us don't like racemixed people or nonwhites because we whites see all of our countries being flooded and only OURS being flooded. If we accepted mix raced people or nonwhites, then that is encouraging it in a way.

You can look at /pol/ as a mini example of a white civilization. Most of the content is created by whites for white interests and views, but the memes and quality of information is high or at least used to be.
Despite /pol/ being largely about white identity and survival, nonwhites still flood this board and comment "as a hispanic could I join you guys in the racewar?" and things like this.

It is becoming clearer and clearer that in the west race is everything. That is why the left gives a pass to Islam because it's not a majority white religion. Look at how they shit on Christianity for example for the minor things they do.

Why would white people want to give up their right to exist as an independent people just because some minorities are good? Overwhelmingly it just weakens the civilization and puts more of a burden on whites.

Mongrels and racemixed people hurt the sense of identity in a nation and cause division. How could the majority of racemixed people truly support a country staying white, when they themselves are a product of mixing?
Racemixed people are a lot more prone to being lovers of diversity and multiculturalism, while at the same time hating the division it causes in themselves.
>>
>>69380612
Everything is normal, the national congress is doing what it is supposed to do on a situation like this so there are no reasons to go to the street. The only different thing is that everyone is on a hype train to see the 2016 and 2018 elections starting already and to see Lula arrested.
>>
Once you realize /pol/ is filled with undesirable males who are on the tumblr tier fat acceptance scale you begin to feel bad for them.
>>
I'm race-mixed, occasionally browse /pol/, and I'm definitely not 100% anti-mudslime or pro-Trump. Why do you feel the need to fit in so desperately? Anyone on /pol/ who thinks "whites > everything else" when they themselves aren't fully white are just a bunch of beta nu-male faggots.

Do you get so bullied at school that you need to be edgy on an anonymous Taiwanese cartoon image board?
>>
>>69380851
Tell that to stormfaggs.

>Slav "white"
>Brown eyes "white"
>Black hair "white"
>Hitler "white"
>Italian "white"
>Tan "white"
>Green eyes "white"
>Blue eyes "white"
>Brown hair "white"
>Blonde hair "white"
>German "white"
>Belgian "white"
>American "white"
>Nordic "white"
>Spaniard "white"
>European "white"
>White "white"
>>
>>69375598
1/4 Asian 3/4 white looks the best--they can still pass for white but look a bit exotic. Half breeds still look like Asians.
>>
Racism is a meme, people shouldn't be racist, they should have common sense, it's common sense that blacks do most crimes even if they are a minority, we know it's not all blacks, but it's a lot of blacks, that's why we can't simply become idiotic lefties and start with this "reverse racism" shit, if niggers want equality they have to accept that a police officer can't tell the difference between a fake gun and a real gun when it's a life and death situation and they don't even have time to think
>>
File: 1411611715084.jpg (226 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1411611715084.jpg
226 KB, 1000x1500
>>69375079
>How can /pol/ despise us so much even though almost 100% of us are anti-SJW, anti-left, anti-mudslime and pro-Trump?

All that is irrelevant.
You can be of a certain mixture of races living in a historically white/yellow/black country and /pol/ would hate your guts. But if you keep yourself inside historically mixed countries nobody would blink.
In my case I'm a spanish/italian mix living in a country where that specific mix belongs to. Any mixed race involving something other than European blood does not belong in these parts. And the same logic can be applied to many other places/races.
>>
>>69381119
They all look like long haired, skinny metalhead edgelords like the majority of 4chan has always looked.
>>
>>69378592
all people have a 50/50 chance of the ugly stick
>>
File: 1.png (182 KB, 346x375) Image search: [Google]
1.png
182 KB, 346x375
I don't know. But as a white skinned Mexican, pol has made me ashamed of digging deep inside my girlfriend's pussy and blow loads all over her freckled face
>>
Spanish, Israeli/Jew, Jamaican, Irish mix reporting in
>>
File: 1449362042743.jpg (35 KB, 470x536) Image search: [Google]
1449362042743.jpg
35 KB, 470x536
>>69381729
>white skinned Mexican
>>
>>69381729
Does she have down syndrome?
>>
>>69378044
there is nothing wrong with being mixed but there is something wrong with the way the world reacts to mixed race people.
>>
I'm a Jew and I come here just to shit post, desu fampai.
>>
>>69381907
No she's got a bubbly , happy personality, jokes around alot .
>>69381853
I feel like posting a pic to prove it.
>>
>>69382095

>she's got a bubble, happy personality, jokes around a lot.

So she's stupid. Right. Gotcha.

White girls fall for the tall dark and handsome meme too often, but it's normally the stupid ones, friendo.
>>
>>69382222
Nice quads
>>
>>69382095
>I feel like posting a pic to prove it.
Okay, but post pic of your gf as well, she might be a spic too
>>
>>69382095
Imagine a "white skinned" Peruvian me dear pablo
>>
File: 1450502295748.jpg (8 KB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
1450502295748.jpg
8 KB, 190x300
>>69382305
thanks my dude. Seriously though, find a QT-rita para un familia or you'll be stuck with a plate-full of problems when your girlfriend does something stupid.

More white women do stupid shit, per capita, than any other woman. They just get away with it because most people excuse it. Like excusing stupidity for being a bubbly personality.

Me, personally, I'm about the Asians and the Latinas. You know; family values. Something white women lack.
>>
File: 1458071635797.jpg (67 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1458071635797.jpg
67 KB, 600x500
>>69375079
Im a Slav/Jew Abomination,does that count?
>>
I feel cheated and depressed. I'm 3/4 European and 1/4 Puerto Rican and I'm brown as shit. I've searched endlessly for ways to lighten my skin.

If anyone on here has had procedures done, if any even exist, I would really appreciate some links/recommendations.
>>
>>69382540
If latins can raise their average IQ, they'll be fine.
>>
>>69375079
that's the least you can do if you're a mongrel.
seriously.

another thing: better not breed either.
>>
>>69375079
im half paki but look like a wop
>>
>>69382587
Yes, you are going straight in the oven, Moshe.
>>
>>69382035
I come here to learn how to fool the enemy. It is really easy to hide sjw tendencies from puss face people with a conservative hair cut, a clean shirt, and a racist joke and your in. O and maybe a hallelujah for good measure
>>
I don't know lad.
Also half niggers are excludeds well at least 50%
Half hispanics or half Asians usually cling to traditional values.
.t half whitey
>>
>>69382773
Whatever you say Ghengiz
>>
File: dcim.jpg (73 KB, 287x293) Image search: [Google]
dcim.jpg
73 KB, 287x293
>>69382540
Who knows anon, let's hope but she's not white either so I'm fine with it.
>>69382536
>>69382412
>>69382222
Here I am
>>
>>69375079
HELL YEAH.
>>
>>69382652
Nigger who gives a fuck.
You're not 3/4 euro if you brown as fuck,
I'm lightly tanned and 78 percent white.
Also tan skin is in the bid be happy.
>>
>>69382944
If you speak with an American accent, you're "white" by American standards.
>>
>>69375079
>100% of us are anti-SJW, anti-left, anti-mudslime and pro-Trump?
Citation needed.
>>
>>69382944
I thought you said you were white

>>69383096
Your standards are pretty fucking low
>>
File: 1368635631497.png (62 KB, 692x493) Image search: [Google]
1368635631497.png
62 KB, 692x493
>>69382944

>Tall
check
>Dark
check
>Handsome
check

Dam sun 8/10 solid. I'm not even gay.
>>
>>69375079
Im dutch/irish/hispanic(mexican) not mestizo at least. My family is all light skin thank god. Though we tan pretty easily on that side of the family. Apparently my grandmothers great grandmother spoke french fluently and was blonde/blue eyes.
>>
>>69383176
I am the fucking citation
>>69378651
Same bro, half.
>>
>>69382944
good looking guy, 7/10
you should try to fade your beard.
>>
>>69375079
We don't really hate you, we hate your parents for creating you. It's really not your fault.
>>
>>69383536
I'm in terrorist mode so I'm growing it out.
>>
>>69383674
bullshit
>>
>>69383196
We have so many European groups besides the original Anglo-Saxons now. It's just too hard to parse Italians and Greeks. Generally, if you're obviously Caucasian, and you speak with a normal American accent, people don't see you as a visible minority. We CAN however, tell when someone has significant Native ancestry, and of course black ancestry.

But at the end of the day, most Americans are looking for social and cultural cues to signal if someone is an outsider or an American. Unfortunately, this detente isn't even good enough for the leftists anymore, and they want to eliminate the concept of a unifying American identity, which will set the whole thing on fire--fucking idiot assholes.
>>
>>69375079
Are you black?
No?
What is your grievance?
Oh, it's made-up bullshit to attempt to stump Trump?
Trump cannot be stumped.
What else ya got, halfbreed?
>>
>>69384101
yo FAMILIA op says he likes trump, why you gotta bring that evil here
>>
>>69384101
puss face is so mad
>>
>>69381324
>realizing that the whole concept of "white" is stupid and baseless

Congratulations
>>
totes
>>
>>69384436
Thanks

Niggers are still stupid and ugly though........
>>
As a black person, I really don't want to see whites go away. Honestly, if we and the Hispanics were the only ones in America it would go to shit fast. Get your shit together whities!
>>
I'm a quarter Japanese. I pass very easily for white of course. Thankfully my grandchildren will only have a very small remaining fragment of Nippon genes and will practically be fully white.
>>
>>69384606
Hispanics are the new Micks.

Niggers will always be niggers.
>>
>>69375993
>100% pakistani blood
>>
Mixed race people are beautiful
>>
>>69384606
that what you get for being a sell out
>>
One of my great grandparents was an Ashkenazi Jew... :_;

Please gas me gently, /pol/.
>>
>>69375079
I'm a Mulatto separatist who's planning a Mulatto community with 74 Mulatto people.
>>
>>69385078
What do you mean sell out? Who did I sell out to?
>>
>>69385096
most people are shit race is insignificant
>>
File: giphy.gif (929 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
929 KB, 500x281
>>69384530
They can be bros as individuals peppered into white society. They turn to shit when there are enough to form their own social groups. Of course they bitch and moan about being tokens, and magical black friends when they're outnumbered. I honestly don't know what the fuck they expect they should get. Whites accepted them as individuals a long time ago, but whites will NEVER accept their dysfunctional culture, and low average IQ as a group, let alone their dominance over white societies.
>>
>>69375079
Morra, pardo de merda
>>
File: SwastiGET.png (7 KB, 669x523) Image search: [Google]
SwastiGET.png
7 KB, 669x523
>>69375079
Quit whining pussy. This is an anonymous site. Declaring and whining about your mixed race is "femanon here" tier. If you don't like the way people speak here, you're free to go. I'm a half nigger and I come here for the uncensored political discussion, not to cry because people say nigger.

>muh fee fees
>>
>>69385162
puss face clucking
>>
>>69385087
So? Jews are prone to intelligence and success. Not a bad bundle of genetics to have.
>>
>>69384606
>if we and the Hispanics were the only ones in America it
In an America with spics as the majority the niggers would be completely extinct. So in about 7 more years the ameican negro will become endangered, its already an endangered species in Texas, New Mexico, and Commiefornia.
>>
>>69385295
puss face clucking
>>
Are Hispanics considered mixed race considering they are a mix of Spanish and Indio or Spanish and African?
>>
>>69385519
Hispanics have way more than just Spanish, Native and African genetics.
Argentinians have more Italian genetics than Spanish. Southern Brazil has quite a bit of German. Etc. etc.
>>
>>69385479
Meh, Brazil turned to crap but we didn't go extinct.
>>
File: tits_or_gtfo.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
tits_or_gtfo.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>69375079
You will continue to be abused for using your racial identity, until you stop relying on your racial identity. How can that not be obvious to you?

You're no better than femanons, you deseve what you get.
>>
>>69386405
Favela monkeys are what happens when spics and nigger mix together, the original amazon indians would have eradicated the niggers in Brazil had the stupid portuguese white go no no you must love these subhuman african people be diverse mix with them hurrr. Outside of Brazil the niggers in South America are treated like complete shit regardless of how smart they are, in Colombia being a nigger is a death sentence in some areas.
>>
>>69377298
Both pictures feature women with different eye colors and eye shapes, and the same skin tone so...
>>
>>69387289
Are favela monkeys practically their own race now? I mean, can other latins spot them from a mile away? Where do blacks go in South America? Where do they hide?
>>
>>69387289
latin people in the americas cluck puss face the most, its kinda sad
>>
>>69375768
Do you mean 'at most'?
>>
>>69387028
>You will continue to be abused for using your racial identity, until you stop relying on your racial identity.

But it's okay for Whites on /pol/ to do so?
>>
>>69378792
>purebreed
>implying any human is pure anything
fucking idiot
>>
File: brown soccer chicks.jpg (51 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
brown soccer chicks.jpg
51 KB, 453x604
i'm 100% brown and I browse /pol/ every day and support Donald Trump.

mixed race people are disgusting mutts. we should deport them, half people always have disgusting mental illness with identity issues, become obsessed with "proving their blackness" or "acting white" or whatever. I will only reproduce with an Indian woman to preserve our genes, white girls are much easier anyways and most of them don't even want to get their master's degree.
>>
>>69387779
enjoy your cast system
>>
>>69387779
Nah, mixed race people are alright.
It's only you fucking brownies that are disgusting.
>>
>>69387546
Yes they are you can easilly tell them apart from other south americans.
>>69387552
Latin people do what?
>>
Just passing by to say I have french, italian, libanese, brazilian indian and libanese ancestry.
Honestly, I haven't seen so much hatred as you claim, at least for /pol/ standards.
>>
>>69388065
latin people in the americas ride white dick on a regular they even seem kind of scared of white people and show the a high level of respect
>>
>>69387779
Dibley?
>>
>>69388393
The majority is South America is basically white people because all of them are the descendents of Portuguese, Dutch or Spanish colonist mixing with the native indian population which is why south americans usually have a brown skin tone. The ones in Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay,Uruguay, and Bolivia however are native south americans in majority and small number of euro mixes.
>>
>>69388653
i rest my case
>>
Pure white here. Glad my mom wasn't a coalburner, sucks for half of you XD!!!!!
>>
>>69388653
I can't bring myself to hate natives, but god damn they need to get their IQs up.
>>
>>69387366
>both sides feature women with different color eyes
AYKM???
>>
>>69388653
False.
But I guess to you blackies in the Bahamas they'd be considered "white".
>>
>>69388653
We didn't mix much with natives, it was primarily with africans. And, still, there are plenty of people with only european blood here, i'd say 20% or something.
>>
>>69375079
you have to go bck
>>
Because no one on /pol/ actually interacts with real people
>>
>>69376739
Mixed race genetics are literally superior
>>
File: 1458802392584.jpg (18 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
1458802392584.jpg
18 KB, 450x327
>>69375079
How can japs be fine knowing that their women are being defiled by white devils to create these abominations? And shame on you white man for allowing your aryan seed to be corrupted by an asian harpy. It is your duty to have white children with white women.
>>
>>69389649
race is just one slice of the pie stupid
>>
>>69375079
I don't hate race mixed people unless they hold a political stance that I hate, I just hate their parents.

>a mixed conservative is fine
>a mixed liberal is not
I assume most of /pol/ is the same.
>>
>>69381729
>dating a wetback

Did she not have a father?
>>
>>69378651
>I'm a Sikh poo-in-loo

We don't defecate on the streets and we don't have a reputation of leeching off of welfare. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish with these memes.
>>
File: IMG_0661.jpg (76 KB, 406x784) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.jpg
76 KB, 406x784
>>69375079
>>
File: 1.jpg (366 KB, 2500x1747) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
366 KB, 2500x1747
>>69375079
Slav-mongoloid hybrid
>>
File: IMG_0586.jpg (62 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.jpg
62 KB, 600x900
Niggers of the East.
>>
>>69375079
You're Brazilian, it's not your fault your genes are fucked. As for American mixed-race of recent admixture, I do not trust them because they are unstable mentally. I would literally rather the worst white SJW shithead than a "redpilled" mulatto.
>>
>>69390056
actually a improvement
>>
>>69390056

Top KEK!
>>
>>69390209
Sorry you think that.
>>
>>69389886
Fair, but it's generally a better starting point than a pure breed
>>
>>69378097
DELET THIS
>>
>>69390286
the first 4 are some goofy looking niggas dog
>>
File: anon dating kit.jpg (15 KB, 381x193) Image search: [Google]
anon dating kit.jpg
15 KB, 381x193
>>69389919
that's stupid, and you should feel bad
>>
>>69389839
because anon, then I have to try to find a white woman who isn't corrupted by our awful education system

Even my own goddamn sister who was born and raised in a white, middle-class, Christian household to conservative, strict, traditionalist parents is tainted by the degeneracy of feminism.

I don't have that problem in Asia. Plus Japs and Germans have lots in common. We're ideologically similar.
>>
>>69389080
No they are 99% african and only a small percent european and some have arawak indian in them as well.
>>
File: 1456269278088.png (256 KB, 334x451) Image search: [Google]
1456269278088.png
256 KB, 334x451
>>69388294
>tfw Levantine, White, Black and native blood runs in my veins
>tfw I can resist cold and hot climates, have a big and thick cock, a good intuition and good survival instincts
>had dengue two times already and only sweated a little more than the usual
I thought that race-mixing was bad for health.
>>
>>69375079
Mulatto reporting in, black mom white dad

I have a half-chinese-quarter-black-quarter-white niece/nephew coming soon
>>
>>69389308
>We didn't mix much with natives
What the fuck lad? We've been doing it with the natives since literally 1500 and now.
>>
>>69390791
get off the german ban wagon it wont end well
>>
>>69390345
that's a memiest believe system you could possibly hold.

Its based on a meme
>"omg their chance of getting osteoporosis at age 75 is 5% less, that means they are superior!"

Yet it ignores the statistical downsides like
>higher rate of mental illness
>higher rate of identity/existential crisis
>higher rate of low self esteem
etc etc

I get that you're mixed and you need something to keep your self esteem up. So you spout the meme the jews told you "hey goy, mixed people are the masterrace!"
>you goys should all mix with apes, while we keep our bloodlines with only good genetics!
But its hardly true, and being born mixed race is generally a huge disadvantage. However it also depends on what the mix is. White/Latino is probably the best mix to have as far as turning out as a decent healthy person goes. While White/Asian is mid tier and White/Black is shit tier.
>>
>>69375079
I learnt from a young age to see past race because I don't have one. People just look at me and say "you're X" or "you look really Y" even though i did not grow up in a household with traditional X values or live the sort of life someone from Y culture would have to struggle with.

I realise its just banter and messing around (or the people who really ARE that racist don't leave their mothers' houses anyway) online and don't bother with people who only think in terms of race IRL

>inb4 accused of being SJW for being the slightest bit tolerant

nah that's not me pham. can confirm that i am anti sjw, anti mudslime, anti left, anti feminism, pro laissez-faire capitalism and pro trump
>>
File: say that to my face.jpg (309 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
say that to my face.jpg
309 KB, 1080x1920
Principalities > Genetics in a general region
>>
>>69391048
the identity crisis and low esteem is because of assholes like you
>>
>>69375079
Mixed race here, my views are pretty much aligned with pol with the exception of a few areas.

There's a chunk of pol who may aswell just be racist low iq skinheads, but there's also an intelligent chunk who realise how fucking absurd and stupid (read degenerate) the whole politically correct thing is.

Also if your anti immigration and American your potentially just a dim wanker, anti immigrant brits actually have a real legit reason. England is literally the most population dense country in Europe just behind Malta (more or less an irrelevant party island).

Shit is not a joke some people like real high density places like India, Tokyo, but that shit aint for me.
>>
>>69391368
>Asuna
Faggot.
>>
>>69391048
Guess I got off lucky since I don't deal with any of that. Though, my black side came from the meritocratic upper class black culture rather than the lower class "we wuz slaves and this country owes us everything" culture, the former of which is way more compatible with your typical white american culture.

I judge people on merit and seldom think of race. Racism only exists because people feel a need to obsess over it. Liberals are just closeted racists because they push things like Affirmative Action because they think blacks are too inferior to get a job on their own, but hey also buy into the self-fulfilling prophecy that is "institutionalized racism."

>>69391378
are you seriously gonna let his words hurt your feelings over the internet
>>
>>69387766
>Implying there isn't a white race
Goddamn cuck.
>>
>>69377333
B a s e d
>>
>>69391378
>identity crisis
>low self esteem
>because of you posting facts on 4chan!
no, its because a person born from two drastically different backgrounds is naturally confused, from a social level to a biological one.

In most cases they have to "pick a side" but once they do that, they still know they are never as pure as their colleagues and can never fully identify with the viewpoints of said colleagues.
Even black people shit on the "light skinned niggas"
Asians shit on the "hafus"
Whites are more civil about it because of cultural brainwashing but the person themselves can look and see that they aren't the same as their friend.
>>
File: 1459058939000.jpg (146 KB, 540x499) Image search: [Google]
1459058939000.jpg
146 KB, 540x499
75% spic here, I think the sentiment goes more for attitude than race. I've got a pretty distinctive mix of features thanks to mixed ancestry, still bro-tier with all the /pol/ types I know. I figure as long as I'm on the right side the day of the happening, and not afraid of turning a rifle on the proper beaners/niggers/etc. I'll be alright.

Tbh, I tend to get good boy points for being "one of the good ones." Shit's pretty cash for the most part. Feel guilty that I'm only really attracted to whites and asians though.
>>
>>69391758
>CcpgXcsl
no just stating my truth
>>
>>69377652
Asians mixes are easy.You get them to reproduce with other Asians.

Race mixing women should be branded.
Race mixing men should suffer some other fate.
>>
>>69387779
Im going to inpregnate one of ur indian womyn
>>
>>69391853
i think its because of the additude the world has for the mixed race thats all
>>
>>69387366
Bulag ka ba?
>>
>>69375079
Don't worry. Not a single motherfucker on /pol/ is white. Not a single motherfucker here is even close to white.
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>>69375079

Are you kidding me?

I love talking to foreign people and exotic people and hear their life stories. Eat their food and travel through their countries and women.

Pol isnt a gigantic nazi hugbox. Sure, there is some common ground when it comes to anti-SJW/PC-bullshit and about speaking ones honest mind, but racism is literally a mental problem. Even IF there was scientific evidence for "racial" genetic differences, so fucking what?

Pol is not an echo chamber. Youll find the average teen American /natsoc/-faggot and youll find cuck-Sven/Hans and everything in between.

>hating people on their appearance/skin colour

Literally what women do.

One thing I should definitely add though, I would say that 99% of pol despises Islam and women.
>>
>>69393124
>I love talking to foreign people and exotic people and hear their life stories. Eat their food and travel through their countries and women.
Me too, and then I want to come home and be among my own people.

You know what makes foreign people and exotic so interesting? The fact that they're foreign and exotic. Making everyone the same by importing them and mixing them is ruining this world, it's ruining this continent, it's ruining humanity.

SAVE HUMANITY, STOP RACEMIXING, BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>69391853
>In most cases they have to "pick a side"
In the US/Europe, you mean? In many places like here for example you are just a Brazilian, regardless of your skin tone. You eat the same food and speak in the same manner as everyone else. What changes though is the region you're born in which may affect your culture but that's it.

>Asians shit on the "hafus"
It depends on the type of hafu, and the hafu thing applies only to Japan you know. But most of them if born and raised in Japan are treated like any other Japanese (except if you are an African-Japanese hafu because you'll go through some funny situations like people trying to talk with you in English and receiving English menus on restaurants).

Other than the banter it's not an issue on Japan nowdays. The only ones who get buttmad at the existence of hafus are the old people. The young people don't care, and many even want to date one because of the perception that they are an exotic type of person. Hell, they are even represented in many animes (like Asuka from Evangelion and Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin).
>>
>>69393274

I agree with everything you said, BUT you cannot possibly realistically imagine to get people to stop "racemixing". Everyone lives their own life (thanks US individualism that permeated European culture after WW2). I personally would "race-mix" with a latina, or a Ukrainian qt.

Have you met Austrian women?
>>
>>69388875

>XD

The type of person who types this (even ironically) is literally worse than a nigger so you still lost.
>>
>>69393310
>In the US/Europe, you mean?

Nope, hes wrong. Skin colour used to be a non-issue in the US. Thanks to right-wing media highlighting the differences and over-reporting black crime, there has been a drastic increase in racism since the 90s.

In Europe, we had huge groups of foreigners who came here to repair Germany/Austria after the war, due to the shortage of men.

These men were:
>Spanish
>Italian
>Turkish
>Greek
>Polish

Guess what? They integrated and are now as German as it gets and treated as such.

EXCEPT, THE TURKS, because Turks have a weird mixture between nationalism and Islamic female oppression, which doesnt mix with Germanic culture.

Race "is" a social construct, in the sense that making a big deal out of it, is literally retarded.

Cultural differences are the real issue. A white muslim is more of a problem, than a black man who was raised by Austrian parents.
>>
Literally no pure white exists. Every single one of us is mixed.

Diggity-diggity-deal with it, bitches.
>>
>>69375905

> sweden
> making it to 2017 let alone the day of the rope
>>
File: image_newdrinksnotbad.jpg (26 KB, 450x326) Image search: [Google]
image_newdrinksnotbad.jpg
26 KB, 450x326
>>69394248
>>
>>69375079
you do realize that just about any time there is a post that supports unity in any kind of way, shills hit the thread with racist shit to curb their enthusiasm?
The PTB fear unity more than just about any other thing.
>>
>>69394248
okay, Mr Austria
>>
Irish, English, and Cherokee. Mostly Irish.
Does that count?
>>
Half white half Thai here. Nationalist, pro trump, in my Mid 20s. I was a neet, but now bout to join the military. Wish me luck bros.
>>
>>69394248
>Thanks to right-wing media highlighting the differences and over-reporting black crime

Are you fucking retarded?

Check the stats you dumb cunt.

In Europe, we had huge groups of foreigners who came here to repair Germany/Austria after the war, due to the shortage of men.

These men were:
>Spanish
>Italian
>Turkish
>Greek
>Polish

Wow! Greeks had some white blood in them still, even after the ottoman conquest, Spainards have white blood in them still even after the moorish conquest, and are of mediterratian stock, italians are white, apart from those southern shitskins, poles are white.

Well fuck me, that just leaves the turks doesn't it?

Race is not a social construct you fucking pleb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

Clue yourself up cunt.
>>
>>69394248
>In Europe, we had huge groups of foreigners who came here to repair Germany/Austria after the war, due to the shortage of men.

That is a lie, Fritzl-sama. The first "Gastarbeiter" arrived in the early 1960s. By 1955 West Germany already was one of the worlds largest economies again. Foreigners came to Germany long after it has been rebuilt.
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.