[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Communism is a Jewish conspiracy >Literally every Communist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 111515.png (747 KB, 1507x966) Image search: [Google]
111515.png
747 KB, 1507x966
>Communism is a Jewish conspiracy
>Literally every Communist state and party hated Israel and still do

explain this
>>
It stopped being Jewish or even communist after Stalin purged the kikes. Then it became your standard Russian authoritarian empire except with bureaucrats in suits and militant atheism.
>>
>>69374134
>Azov
>Pro-Israel
So much for the Nazi Hohols
>>
>>69374134
because it's sucking all the jew out of their communist party and voiding it of any intelect
>>
>>69374446
This, and the left fell in love with Palestine because Israel was a perfect example of 20th century colonialism at the expense of the indigenous population
>>
File: azovsoldier2.jpg (88 KB, 635x440) Image search: [Google]
azovsoldier2.jpg
88 KB, 635x440
>>69374134
>pro Israel
>Azov
>Lega Nord
>Dansk Folkeparti
Top Kek. Literally no citation, Andri Biletski leads Azov and he was the leader of the Social-National Assembly of Ukraine.

Communism was literally founded by a kike, Karl Marx. Lenin was a kike,Trotsky was a kike and many of the Communist leaders of Yugoslavia and Eastern Europe were kikes. This infographic was most likely made by a kike saying ''See Goyim! Don't side with the Leftists! Be on our side!''
>>
>>69374134
Not all jews love the idea of Israel. I know we rag on the kikes here a lot but I think different groups of them have different motivations.
>>
>>69374446
So Castro, Mao, Pol Pot, and Stalin weren't Communist? This seems like the lefts argument
>>
>>69374908

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
>>
File: azovgroup.jpg (342 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
azovgroup.jpg
342 KB, 1280x853
>>69375071
Lol what a stupid kike, thanks for the weapons though.
>>
>>69375365
Lol, it's pretty clear they're just jewish puppets. Let the cattle think it's in control though
>>
>>69374134
>implying jews only operate on one simple level like the goyim do
Good goy

Also communism = Secular talmudism for goyim
>>
>>69375479
Because the Mujaheddin truly were slaves of Reagan :^)
>>
>>69375696
Yeah but Jews manage their conspiracies a lot better, I mean they're behind everything ever and it hasn't hurt them
>>
>>69375849
Reagan was just as ZOG as Poroshenko. I can tell you this, Azov and Misanthropic Division know what they are doing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.