[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS THE MAN IN THIS VIDEO THE MOST DISINGENUOUS PERSON ON EARTH?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bowie.jpg (152 KB, 1050x696) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
152 KB, 1050x696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY

>gatekeeper?
>just uniformed?

Help me understand pol.
>>
Lend me your opinions!
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 320x180
>Playboy Magazine

Ahh, the well-renowned journalistic gem that is the Playboy Magazine.
>>
>>69373845
GOVERNMENT GET OUT
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69373845
not an argument
>>
>>69374475
>pic unrelated
>>
>>69373845
>tidy everything up
Haha yeah. Only white lives matter. Heil hitler lol!
Fuck off with that racist garbage. Good thing I don't enjoy his music.
>>
>>69374596
It's a question desu senpai.
>>
>>69374747
Pol is obviously a place for primarily white sentiment. Lurk more roach.
>>
>>69374475

Playboy was noted for having great, in-depth interviews of top personalities back in the day.

I don't know what they do now, but no joke, that was a prominent publication in it's prime.
>>
>>69374475
It's a direct quote, the magazine's credentials hardly matter.
>>
>>69373845
>taking the words of a dead attention-whoring faggot seriously
>current year
>>69374747
Who the fuck asked you fucking roach. You are free to go and choke on a rotting pig's dick.
>>
>>69375263
>pic unrelated!

The question relates to Stefan NOT Bowie.

Are you saying Bowie is wrong though?
>>
>>69374747

Dude, his wife was Eithiopian
>>
>>69375910
Yeah, I love how white people are automatically considered racist when they want sovereignty.

I DON'T THINK DARK SKINNED PEOPLE ARE INFERIOR I JUST WANT TO HAVE A PLACE WHERE WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE WITH THEIR OWN AND NOT BE FORCED TO INTEGRATE WITH INCOMPATIBLE CULTURES!

Yes, whites are the racists yet EVERYONE wants to come to our fucking countries?
>>
Stefan will never touch on the chosen ones.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.