[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be at my workplace today >NO women were in >Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1456836602237.jpg (92 KB, 784x608) Image search: [Google]
1456836602237.jpg
92 KB, 784x608
>Be at my workplace today
>NO women were in
>Everything went great for once, everyone got along
I literally just realized that women caused all our workplace drama. Any time a woman is in charge everything is a huge fucking mess with massive arguments.

So why is this the case?
>>
>>69371357
Because its a woman's job to nag all day long. There's a reason men before always wanted to be out of the house. Now that women are outside men would rather be comfortable at home.
>>
I worked in an office where women were in charge (God help me).

They were nice sometimes and batshit crazy the others. Me and a co-worker were paranoid because we never knew what was up with them.

Maybe it was their period.

Maybe it was all the hormones from contraception.

Maybe women are just nuts.
>>
Men are goal oriented. Women aren't.
>>
It's really bizarre how they seek out drama and can't seem to resist being catty cunts to one another. All the guys I work with get along fine, despite our differences. We just talk about guns and shit.
>>
>>69372312
>It's really bizarre how they seek out drama
they really do. my friend group got it's first drama when girls got involved and only ramped up from there
>>
>>69371357
I work in a hospital. The difference in accountability, competence, and overall drama in the male and female nurses is staggering.
>>
>>69372748
Same hear, when girls wormed their way in my old friend group fell apart.
>>
Women are without exception vapid cunts, they stir shit up to keep themselves entertained because they can't to do it any other way.
>>
british "bantz masters" can't handle a woman
>>
>>69371670
>rare

also fbpb
>>
>>69371357
Is that Karadzic
>>
File: 1450230734526.gif (3 MB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
1450230734526.gif
3 MB, 275x206
>>69371670
nailed it fampai
>>
>>69371357
Where does /pol/istine stand on David Lynch.

I quite like him can't wait to see how the new Twin Peaks thing turns out.
>>
>>69371357
tell mommy to love you more op you are a faggot.
>>
>>69371357
That's proof we need women in the workplace. There is less production, drama, competition and arguments with no women.
>>
oh my god you fucking projecting faggots

you hate women because they find you creepy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.