[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz has the best economic plan out of all the candidates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: ted-cruz.jpg (61 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz.jpg
61 KB, 1200x800
Ted Cruz has the best economic plan out of all the candidates running so why are you not voting for him??
>>
>>69370097
>best economic plan
Which one?
>>
File: opstodo.jpg (22 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
opstodo.jpg
22 KB, 266x200
>>
The nominee will be either Trump, or Kasich if they can steal it. Ted is the GOPe fall guy, if successful, he gets a SCOTUS seat. Ted will never be President.
>>
>Ted
Stopped there. Faggot
>>
>>69370097
>presidents are supposed to plan the economy
>claims to love the free market

Fuck off
>>
>>69370097
Rats and canadians are not eligible to run for POTUS.
>>
I don't want an 18% sales tax on top of the 10% I already pay in Cali.
>>
Caligula had a great economic plan.
>>
>>69370097
I intend to, though I'd be perfectly happy to vote for Trump in the general. I like them both for different reasons. I liked Rubio, too, again, for different reasons. I kinda wish they could have all blended together to create one SuperCandidate.

I'm honestly just glad that Yeb! and the rest of them have left the race. Only Kasich is left, and he's so busy drinking Kool-Aid and turpentine that he's a threat to nobody.
>>
>>69370097
Every time he opens his fucking mouth his fucking canned hack political speak with no genuinity in it whatsoever makes me want to punch my fucking T.V. screen.

If you believe a single thing Cruz says you are an actual fucking sheep and he is a smiling wolf.
>>
>>69370097
Tell us how great his economic plan is comrade?
>>
>>69370097
>1.73m
>>
>>69371888
My nigga.
>>
He plans to gut all social services and let the magic of the "free" market work.
>>
>>69370097
Come on man, if you wanna shill effectively you're gonna have to write more than a couple sentences. Bernie faggots are so goddamned lazy.
>>
>>69370097

What plan?

The plan that his bank rolling buddies at goldmach sachs wants?
>>
>>69370097

Prove it asswipe.
>>
>>69370097
because he ain't white.
>>
>>69370097
>Cuban Bush
>best tax plan

Pick one
>>
>>69370097
I was going to vote for him until he got endorsed by all the shill candidates. He's just another Neo-con; it would be Dubya all over again.
>>
>>69370097

i am voting for him

i was with trump until this most recent case of his campaign manager assaulting and violating an innocent female reporter. i just cant stand by someone like that anymore though so now im a #cruzmissle
>>
>>69370097

why wouldnt I just vote for Hillary?
They're essentially the same except Ted has to pander to christians more.
At least Hillary is an American citizen.
>>
>>69370219
https://www.tedcruz.org/tax_plan_summary/
this one
>>
>>69370097
Because Cruz is creepy as fuck.
>>
Because it takes him 10 minutes to spit out 10 words. Those stupid dramatic pauses that he keeps doing is annoying as fuck and screams used car saleman.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.