[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
buying textbooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: raygunreports.jpg (76 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
raygunreports.jpg
76 KB, 640x300
>buys a gender studies textbook for $350

You fucking moron. Go to your school library and take pictures of the entire text kept on reserve and you have a free e-version. Holy shit kids these days.
>>
File: shitpost.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
In the STEM courses I took they would release new versions every year and just switched around the order of the questions you had to do for assignments. If you had an older version you couldn't do these assignments.
>>
The real scam though is now many courses are including a mandatory code in the new textbook for some online connect component.
>>
Buying brand new textbooks is the stupid tax.
>>
>>69370076
>taking a gender studies class

WTF are you doing?
>>
>>69370076
Or you can just torrent them all from library Genesis like I do. I couldn't stand reading the textbook on the computer so I had them printed and bound at kinkos still saved hundreds of dollars
>>
>>69370567
>he real scam though is now many courses are including a mandatory code in the new textbook for some online connect component.
This desu senpai.
>>
>>69370567
This shit is a pain in the ass.
Fuck all these "online component" classes.
Half of all the British undergrad degrees in the sciences are this shit now.
>>
>>69370567
You have to pay $70 a semester per class to submit your homework online.
>>
>>69372024
What the fuck? That's madness
>>
>>69372024
No the real atrocity is Reddit spamming the trick of just fucking around with the JavaScript so it gives you the answer to the question so they fixed it. Reddit ruins everything
>>
One professor at the college my sister went to required a textbook that he coincidentally wrote himself. Every year he'd release a new version of it with basically nothing changed.
>>
>>69370076
Are Americans aware that their Universities constantly annally rape them? Here there aren't requiered textbooks for anything, you can use whatever book you want or not use anyhting.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.