[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there you have it, people sharing a religion are now a race.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
So there you have it, people sharing a religion are now a race. An irrational fear of a specific group of people based on a shared attribute apparently reduces those people to a race.

This has serious implications. It means conservatives could be a race. Conspiracy theorists could be a race. All Volvo drivers could be a race. (Those don't really have a fitting name yet, so let's call them Cucks. Volvo is Swedish after all.)

Why are SJWs still not able to grasp the concept 'racism'? From Merriam-Webster:

>Full Definition of racism
>1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
>2: racial prejudice or discrimination

Why do they have to conflate this with nebulous concepts like 'oppression' and 'power'? I mean, besides not being able to make their point in any other way, of course.

And why does hardly anybody ever call them out on this?
>>
The same motivation doesn't make someone the same race though. Social media needs to fucking die out
>>
It's racism because all its believers are nonwhite.

>but anon, there are white muslims!

There are virtue-signaling attention whores who will stop pretending they ever read the Qu'ran when they realize nobody's giving them asspats for being so worldly and liberal.
>>
>>69367940

>he's never heard of chechnya
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 620x387
>>69367940
>muslims can't be white

Check your privlidge shitlord
>>
File: islamophobia is not real.png (3 MB, 3000x2200) Image search: [Google]
islamophobia is not real.png
3 MB, 3000x2200
>>69367278
Here, friend
This one's on me, buddy
Don't worry about it, guy
>>
>>69369099
>Russia didn't do its ONE JOB
>>
File: 1459362043948.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1459362043948.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>69369201
>>
>>69369356
thanks leaf

it really cleared everything up for me
>>
>>69367278
The traditional concept of racism is the Merriam-Webster definition you posted, and it is the truest one. However, lately social activism has morphed it into what I call nu-racism, where they believe racism is linked to institutions and whoever is in power, which they believe is the white man. Nu-racism emphasizes that you cannot be considered racist if you are against the white male, because he is the "dominant" class. It's a curious thing, because it essentially nullifies the existence of the rights of an entire race. Essentially they see it as a king-of-the-castle type situation, wherein white people have been king for so long so it's okay to topple them and deny their race. Black people argue that blacks cannot be "racist" towards white but "prejudiced," perhaps unknowingly because racism is by its very definition a form of prejudice.

I have a question for you, OP. Do you believe race is a social construct, a biological construct, or a psychological construct?
>>
>>69371073
Obviously race is first and foremost a biological reality, but the racial identity derived from that reality is reinforced by social interaction within and self-identification with people belonging to the same group.

So I'd say that all three of those concepts contribute to the concept of 'race', but only biology determines the credibility of someone who claims to be one race or the other. For example: Rachel Dolezal socializes with black people and self-identifies as a black person, but because the biological component isn't there, there's no way she'll ever truly be black.

Other people's judgement of someone's religion obviously doesn't imply they belong to a certain race, as the guy on twitter seems to claim.
>>
>>69367278
You can't choose your race. You can choose your religion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.