[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was Europe like before WWII?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: d6ca625a83[1].jpg (128 KB, 1049x1461) Image search: [Google]
d6ca625a83[1].jpg
128 KB, 1049x1461
Was it less degenerate and more nationalist? How did attitudes and political views change? Did the end of the ultimate nationalist war set up the West for degeneracy?
>>
>>69366187
>>>/his/
>>
Oh you know f a m about the same, just with 60 million more people
>>
>>69366187
but nationalism is degenerate in its core. It is a regression into primitive tribalism.
>>
>>69366582

tribalism is tied to human nature. There's no way to change that.

Even today (modern cuck era), people are more likely to belong to a certain groups and identify with them (all progressive shit is an example).

Stop being delusional and accept the fucking reality.
>>
File: political spectrum.jpg (323 KB, 1212x939) Image search: [Google]
political spectrum.jpg
323 KB, 1212x939
>>69366187
The question you should ask, what was Europe like before the Great war and what was Europe like before the French revolution?
>>
Wasn't Weimar Republic a lot like modern society, trannies and all?
>>
Economy was shit and everyone died of the flu
>>
>>69367082
Not really that's mostly nazi propaganda. Weimar was more liberal than nazi or imperial germany, though. But 95% of people still went to church each week and dressed moderately.
>>
Germany was degenerate as fuck before WW2.
>>
>>69366187

It's easy to romanticise the past, I do myself, but let's not forget that the indigenous pure white nations of Europe slaughtered each other enmasse not once but twice in the space of 20 years.

Life kind of sucks now but at least I'm not lying in a muddy trench with my legs blown off and my lungs bleeding from mustard gas.
>>
Sometime before WWI they became more liberal, Munich was the center of that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.