[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s take on MGTOW? Are they legit telling the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: MGTOW-FLOWCHART.jpg (61 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW-FLOWCHART.jpg
61 KB, 550x550
What is /pol/'s take on MGTOW? Are they legit telling the truth or are they basicly just controlled opposition? Because besides dropping some truthbombs on women what they basicly say is never marry and reproduce which seems to me as accepting ultimate defeat. Thoughts on this?
>>
Mgtow is a joke, a relationship is a two person thing, and neckbeard jews are too scared to spend money, so they tell women to fuck off
>>
File: 1407762400309.jpg (366 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
1407762400309.jpg
366 KB, 1223x1541
>Women are extremely loose, the price of pussy is at an all-time low
>Marriages have over a 50% chance to fail and lead into divorce, over 80% are initiated by women and the price of marriage has never been this high
Atleast prenups can't just be thrown out in court here like in the US, but marriage really isn't worth it these days.
>>
>>69364790
>Atleast prenups can't just be thrown out in court here like in the US
Sauce on this NOW!
>>
A rational response to shitty gender relations.
>>
>>69364524
I don't mind spending money in fact I want nothing more than a cute blond aryan girl that I can spoil rotten and buy her everything she wants as long as she loves me.

But I'm too scared of getting cucked because I'm a beta. Alpha's don't worry about getting cucked because they are the ones doing the cucking.

Also women don't respect you when you spend money on them anyways.

>tfw no cute blond aryan girl that loves you unconditionally that you can buy stuff for and hug
>>
>>69364369
It's a homospiracy to get supreme gentleman boipucci.
>>
>>69364790
Getting a prenup thrown out is extremely rare and generally only happens in obviously exploitative situations, like mail-order brides.
>>
>>69364369
An embarrassment to men everywhere.

Women are people, no more and no less. Just live your life.
>>
>>69365212
>woman claims she was pressured into it
>prenup gets thrown out in court
Are you telling me /pol/'s exaggerated the issue?
>>
>>69364369
>telling the truth
no
>controlled opposition
no
>delusional guys who can't get girls and therefore proclaim the grapes are sour anyways
yep
>>
I want to spend the rest of my life with a good woman.

There are no good women to be found.

That's all there is to it.
>>
My fiancee put me through college so I'm not all that worried about her wanting my money. There's no reason not to marry her.
>>
File: 1453011945489.jpg (305 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1453011945489.jpg
305 KB, 1000x562
>>69364369

bitter virgins gong all sour grapes

for pathetic betas
>>
>>69365023

The hardest redpill was learning romantic idea of love is a huge lie.
>>
File: 1459191529962.jpg (110 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1459191529962.jpg
110 KB, 612x612
>>69364369
>falling for nu-male false flags
>>
>>69365338
Allow me to correct my own statement:
> there are no good women that would want to spend life with me
>>
Women are much better off with a man's leadership. However they tend to act like rebellious children, questioning and undermining him. That is unless the man has leverage to enforce correct behavior. Men have much less these days owing to women having their own source of income & a judicial system enforcing an unnatural power imbalance.

This is why it's always better to have a woman who is to some degree dependent for finances, status, or some other measure on which she relies. I know there's varying opinions on the financial aspect but if the woman makes you happy to be alive and she's willing to reasonably submit to your authority I think it's a good choice. If you're in constant battle with her you'll find yourself placating just to shut her up or stop the manipulative theatrical crying.
>>
>>69364369
Isn't MGTOW a big jewish conspiracy to make white men stop reproducing?
>>
>>69365468
That's not a redpill, that's involuntary celibacy.
>>
>>69365598
He didn't say anything about sex, just love, senpai
>>
>>69365669
You don't see sexually active people complaining about love.
>>
>>69365598

One can fuck and still realize prospects for fulfilling long-term relationships built on mutual love are very, very poor.
>>
>>69364369
MRA/MGTOW/TheRedPill fags are pretty pathetic. They sound like immature losers who got pissed off that life isn't going the way they wanted and decided to blame their problems on women. Pretty much male versions of feminism, with its flawed logic, presumptions, pseudo-science and broad generalisations.

"But since I became a redpiller I started getting all the pussy from girls in bars"
No fucking shit, this is what they are there for.

If you had a half-decent mother and still subscribe to these ideologies you are a complete moron. If you didnt have a half-decent mother, I feel bad for you and understand you. But you are still a complete moron. Replace the "manosphere" ideologies with "feminism" and "mother" with "father" and my position is the same.
>>
File: Cant malarkey the starkey.jpg (26 KB, 412x232) Image search: [Google]
Cant malarkey the starkey.jpg
26 KB, 412x232
This question gets asked time and again on /pol/, and everytime it turns into the two halves squabbling about who's a bigger faggot.

Objectively, MGTOW is very much a zeitgeist of our era as it was near the end of the Roman empire when women were granted autonomy and nobody thought it would be a bad idea (Bunch of fuckin' retards).

Financially, it is a logical decision for most men, based on the current view of society. However, that does not necessarily make it the "right" answer.

Ultimately, it is the male equivalent of women becoming sluts, it is men shirking the natural order due to perceived grievance. One could argue that it's women who are at fault in this one, however two wrongs don't make a right. Instead of opting out of the game altogether, we should be trying to change the rules back again.
>>
>>69364369
>needing a label and support group for the millenia old philosophy of "fuck bitches, do whatever you want."
>>
>>69365881
Nope, sorry pal.
>>
>>69365930
Wonder when we'll get a bachelor tax like the Romans.
>>
>>69366174

The day it happens, we marry our male friends and beat the system.
>>
>>69366174
It's already here.
Women already have much more money spent on them by government, and in most western countries married couples get tax benefits.
>>
>>69366269
I was thinking about the same thing. The liberals allow gay marriage, then introduce the bachelor tax, only to realise that homosexuality has absolutely exploded as everyone with any sense marries their best mate.
>>
File: Ca_iPpGUcAABy-9.jpg large.jpg (50 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Ca_iPpGUcAABy-9.jpg large.jpg
50 KB, 540x720
>>69364919
>Source: CDC, national center for health statistics, national survey of family growth
>>
>>69366269
>fell right into the gay trap
>>
File: CPdBlXiWUAQdZwQ.jpg large.jpg (44 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
CPdBlXiWUAQdZwQ.jpg large.jpg
44 KB, 599x596
>>69365910
>lumps all similar things together and calls them the same

Here's your (you)
>>
>>69366473
The Romans didn't all fuck each other, many just got married and flipped off the Emperor.
>>
MGTOW is the podium of the bottom 20%. I don't think they're controlled opposition, just people never meant to breed on account of their characteristics rationalizing their position. The only real issue is that brown people usually don't get discouraged to go celibate or anything like MGTOW, but simply opt to assault and rape women instead.
>>
>>69365930
>we should be trying to change the rules back again.
It's completely unrealistic to expect that women rights are simply going to disappear one day.
>>
It's a joke for mindless dolts wanting an easy explanation for a complicated situation, or for those looking for an excuse for their own short comings, or both. I put it in the same category as being redpilled, a sjw, etc.
>>
>>69366174
obamacare?
>>
>>69366631
I am sorry I didn't differentiate between all the sects of gender-based hatred. Make sure to mention which one you belong to along with your preferred pronouns on your tumblr profile.
>>
>>69366783

I never implied that the would. Hence, the expression "we should be trying". It's very unlikely we'll see any significant change in our generation, but that doesn't mean we don't have a duty to try.

My suggestion to /pol/ has always been a slow reintroduction of slut shaming to society. The odd redpill regarding commitment and number of sexual partners. A clever hashtag, something along the lines of... #virtualvirture, for example. A poor one, I know, but best I was capable of on short notice.
>>
>>69365310
Prenups can get signed in a lawyer's office with a notarized affidavit of freely signing.
>>
File: 1453579361889.png (487 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1453579361889.png
487 KB, 878x900
>>69367154
They're not the same, just like your European country is not the same as Sweden which is also a European country.

You're just a useful idiot pretending to be above the debate and therefore outside of it, yet all you do is throw flaming pissbottles at the male side. If you don't want to be a part of the issue then shut your mouth and go read some other thread.
>>
>>69367404
Slut shaming became a hot button issue when women found out that negative publicity is good publicity. The thing people won't do is IGNORE sluts and not fuck them because we have a massive surplus of idiots with horrible self esteem issues on both sides.
>>
>>69367475
But how many of current prenups are done like that?
>>
It reminds me of this guy I know who got rejected by a Flip American girl. He then said she wasn't worth it because she was a fat slut. Sour grapes.
>>
>>69367657

Hence, slut shaming. Not so much as a means of shaming the sluts to stop them from being sluts, but to stop others from interacting with them. Groupthink is a rather powerful tool.

Perhaps my logic is too workaround for the issue.
>>
>>69368042
Why would people ever bully the poor betas, when there are so many narcissists in need of our attention?
>>
>>69367495
>comparing ideas to countries
you should work on your analogies

>all you do is throw flaming pissbottles at the male side

If there were feminists on /pol/ I'd throw shit at them too. I follow liberal principles which entail equal treatment of people regardless of their gender, skincolour, religion, etc.

Therefore, reactionary movements which see female rights as a mistake (inb4 no true Scotsman), are directly opposed to the way I believe western societies should be structured. People who are bitter because their life didnt go the way they wanted are pathetic regardless whether they believe in " muh patriarchy" or "muh gynocentrism".

As for "debate", "You're just a useful idiot" tells me all about your state of mind and your conviction to your cult. I am mostly in this thread to watch bitter manlets get told by men who actually had a healthy relationship once in their life. It is always refreshing.
>>
>>69368355

That's my point. The kind of people that would fuck the ever-shamed sluts. They, in theory, should be the easiest people to convince; we simply imply that sluts are not good enough for them.
>>
>>69364369
The quickest way to fuck up your future as an 18-29 year old is by fucking the wrong chick and having a kid. I frankly stay out of the gene pool during this time.

22 and already making more cash than my father. I will get to the upper middle class dammit
>>
File: 1459298755461.jpg (418 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459298755461.jpg
418 KB, 708x1000
>>69366381
become a degenerate faggot that will show the womens... that will show them..
>>
>>69368964
Fuck, you're retarded.
>>
MGTOW is the same as women "discovering their sexuality while travelling the world". So men are the same. They do everything to attract a woman and repeating the process until they hit 30 or maybe 40 when it's time to try a long-term relationship.

The difference between MGTOW and average men is that MGTOW wont marry until they're dead.
>>
File: PURGES INTERNALLY.jpg (182 KB, 836x955) Image search: [Google]
PURGES INTERNALLY.jpg
182 KB, 836x955
>>69364369
UNCLEAN DEGENERACY, PURGE IT
>>
The idea is fine. The 'community' and associated shit is awful.
>>
>>69368586
So we should just tell all scum not to have sex with each other. It won't work, unless you fill their emotional void with pain. It is an option.
>>
File: 1452238390315.png (105 KB, 504x266) Image search: [Google]
1452238390315.png
105 KB, 504x266
>>69365573
yes and the beta cucks fell or hook line and sinker
>>
>>69364369
It's a zionist plot to soft-kill the white race.
>>
>>69369228

It's not an option I'd consider beneath us.
>>
>>69364369

>Men going their own way by bitching on the internet about women

A bunch of betas removing themselves from the gene pool. Obviously desirable.
>>
File: 1457690127900.jpg (80 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
1457690127900.jpg
80 KB, 960x636
MGTOW is retarded and effeminate.

Relationships aren't a fucking partnership. You're supposed to control your woman. The whole MGTOW thing is just the typical effeminate beta response of retreating out of fear and cowardice rather than improving himself and learning how to keep a bitch in line.

When was the last time that you saw a shitskin MGTOW? If nonwhite sub-humans know how to make their women shut the fuck up and know their place then you can as well.
>>
File: 1458878457409.jpg (98 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
1458878457409.jpg
98 KB, 720x603
>>69364790
>Atleast prenups can't just be thrown out in court here like in the US, but marriage really isn't worth it these days.
Wow that sounds nice. It looks pretty bulletproof is prenups aren't thrown out... I could never marry a woman for that reason
>>
>>69364369

/pol/ claims that they don't care if men go their own way. /pol/ says they just want men to stop making MGTOW threads.

The thing is, is that men in western society already get treated like shit in every way possible, and /pol/ has a very weird angst against males. I'm not sure why. But /pol/ constantly makes excuses for women and gets angry at males for opting out and watching their backs. /pol/ cannot contain their rage when they think about this subject; a man watching his own back and not submitting to women makes /pol/ angry.

Why does /pol/ have a weird angst against males? Does anyone mind answering that for me?
>>
File: real feminism.jpg (38 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
real feminism.jpg
38 KB, 320x320
>>69365910
This.
MGTOW think by not playing the game they have won, because then they can't lose either. They are the sort of guys who never had a girlfriend, or if they did she was bad so they think that all women are. They blame women for all the world's problems, cause remember Jews dindu nuffin.
I can't say I agree with modern feminism, but I appreciate that it has done good things in the past. But these MGTOW faggots blame feminism for everything bad ever, not realising that Jews have been behind a lot of degeneracy.
Overall, most MGTOW are betas with shit genetics so I don't really care if they're out of the gene pool
>>
>>69369701
>is prenups aren't thrown out..
prenups arent "thrown out all the time in the US" and they can only be thrown out if they arent properly legally filed, signed under duress, or it awards WAYYY too much money to one person leaving the other with almost nothing.
>>
File: 1459285770221.jpg (81 KB, 641x479) Image search: [Google]
1459285770221.jpg
81 KB, 641x479
>>69369487
This x10000, you can live your life without marrying/dating but do you really need a MOVEMENT behind you?
Besides last time I checked the MGTOW movement was bitching about how bad women are and yet again they are still bitching about women.
My time is better spent working/fapping/friends.
>>
>>69369811
What the fuck are you talking about? Fucking retarded Canacuck.
>>
It would be a good movement and I would even consider join if they were a reasonable group of successful men dismissing the norms of mantain a woman and raise kids even if they don't want to.
But instead they are a bunch of young guys angry towards women because some ulterior reason normally involved with sex ,usually in shit jobs or no jobs at all. With hobbies like anime and vydia.

I'm my own MGTOW, which is called an "asshole" by regular people.
>>
>>69369811
Because defeatism isn't masculine. Men find you disgusting.
>>
>>69369824
What is this? Feminism for ants?
>>
>>69369683
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/elon-musks-divorce-could-cost-154020180.html
>>
>>69370415
retard got what he deserves for marrying the same cunt not once but TWICE, didnt get a prenup the 2nd time even AFTER she TOLD HIM she was upset that he spent way too much time working and not enough time with her. What the fuck did he think was going to happen and why would he marry her again?

Actions have consequences and Elon Musk fucked up big time
>>
>>69364369
I'm a MGTOW.

It's usually misrepresented as permavirgins and all that kinda stuff. When you have a level headed discussion with some of the intellectuals that are MGTOW or support it, it makes a lot of sense.

It's really just about rejecting social narratives and expectations of men and asking rationally what is best first and foremost for you. I've described it before as rational self interest.

Certainly its rational to reject marriage and children in the vast majority of western 1st world countries where these actions constitute you enterting into a 3 party contract between you, an emotionally driven person, and the state who has all the violence in the world to bear down on you.

A huge number of MGTOW still sleep with women, spin plates, go on to do PUA stuff, a few such as myself reject LTRs and only risk fuck buddies with select few rational women we trust.

There's a lot of male shaming going on against MGTOWs and honestly I understand it. You were told that all your value as a male is to seek a beautiful woman and have her validate you, that requires generally a lot of sacrifice unless you're among the top 10% of genetically lucky males. So when other men reject the value of your trophy, that is MGTOW rejecting that having a beautiful women doesn't make you a man in their eyes, that hurts peoples self worth because they've predicated that worth on other men valuing what they have. So there's normally quite a lot of backlash against MGTOW in the same way there's a LOT of irrational backlash against the general process of red pilling people. But if you're rational and open to arguments then it makes sense for a lot of men.

Some places in the world it's no so bad and women aren't as low quality so it's not really a global phenomenon but among UK/USA/Ca it sure is. And Japan have something similar.
>>
>>69370641
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3503228/Elon-Musks-wife-files-divorce-billionaire.html
>Justine viewed Musk as her conquering hero but at their wedding reception, she saw a different face. He pulled her close and told her, 'I am the alpha in this relationship'

The most alpha mogul has been cucked.
>>
File: fate-of-the-nu-male.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fate-of-the-nu-male.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>69369811
>Why does /pol/ have a weird angst against males? Does anyone mind answering that for me?

It's not angst, it's disgust. It's disgusting to watch men who think so little of themselves and are so fucking weak that they can't comprehend a relationship where they don't submit to a woman and the only alternative they can think of is dropping out entirely and never passing on their genes.

People like this are so fucking low that they don't deserve to live. The idea that these "nu-male" freaks are allowed to live and allowed to continue to make white males look like a fucking joke is disgusting to me. These people deserve nothing more than being lined up along a ditch and having a bullet put in the back of their head for shaming our race and males as a whole.
>>
>>69365507
Fair enough. But don't pretend you're better for it.

If you're alone because you can't into society, just own up to it. Don't call women sluts.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>69370769
>I'm a MGTOW.
>It's usually misrepresented as permavirgins
No, you arent misrepresented and your entire post proves you have never interacted with women irl for longer than 20 minutes.
>>
>>69369824
>MGTOW are betas with shit genetics so I don't really care if they're out of the gene pool

A number of them go out with Asian girls as a last resort, so they're not totally out of the gene pool.
>>
>>69369958

Read it again, retard.

>>69370207

I do not take part in defeatism. I'm not MGTOW. I just notice that /pol/ holds up this archetypal "alpha man" as something to be respected, yet when men actually stand up to a woman or say "no" to society's expectations, /pol/ fucking SPERGS OUT about it. /pol/ talks about how they respect strong men yet they prove time and time again that they really don't. /pol/ thinks a strong man is a guy that worships women and does what he is told by a right-wing society.
>>
>>69370641
Also what the fuck could he possibly do with her all fucking day?

Like is she a team of engineers and scientists giving you hour by hour update of rocket designs?
>>
>MGTOW
Is this the next generation TOW missile?
>>
>>69370899
Thank you for proving my point :)
>>
>>69371125
he shouldnt have married her if he wasnt willing to spend time with her. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>69371194
and thank you for proving mine cuck ;)
>>
>>69370846

You didn't answer the question, really. Why does /pol/ hold up this archetypal image of what a "strong man" is, yet when a guy actually tries to be that way, /pol/ shits on them? Why? And as much as you rant against "nu males", they are increasingly common these days.

/pol/'s problem is that it idealizes what a strong man is and pines for dem durr good ol' days, and /pol/ doesn't realize that /pol/ itself as well as western society does everything it can to stop men from being real men.
>>
File: 1449972831984.jpg (85 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
1449972831984.jpg
85 KB, 1024x568
>>69364369
I control my woman.

I regularly tell her she's my property, she isn't allowed to be a feminist etc.

She worships me like a god.

If you can't control your woman can you really call yourself a man? Maybe "men" going their own way isn't the correct moniker.
>>
>>69371232
but what the fuck can he be doing spending time with her everyday? Why does this woman think that she has a precedence on his time?

Does she not realise that his work keeps thousands of people employed? Is she some 3 year old that needs baby sitting?
>>
>>69370769
>level headed discussion with some of the intellectuals

https://youtu.be/hJjt_xTanSw
Copulins control men, they become puppets to womenz
>>
>>69364369
>Implying anything but /pol/ and Trump are planned opposition
>>
>>69371428
>but what the fuck can he be doing spending time with her everyday?
I dont care. Dont get married to someone if you arent going to be spending time with them. Its that fucking easy.

No amount of damage control will change the fact that elon married a woman and spent almost no time with her. If they have nothing in common and dont enjoy doing anything together then ONCE AGAIN DONT GET MARRIED.

Marriage is for people who love eachother and want to spend lots of time together.
>>
>>69364369
i dont think anyone has explained that its okay not to be ready or in a position for a relationship at any given time in your life

deciding you will never have anything to do with women ever because of what other guys tell you on the internet is the most homosexual thing possible
>>
>>69370769
So you're basically the male version of feminists. Bashing the other sex and creating a movement to back your own personal problematic life choices. Why can't we cooperate with our men\women instead of being a collective of whiny bitches? Some women are sluts, some men are entitled beta fucks, just find a good partner (or don't), but shut the hell up about it. Who cares.
>>
Anyone who believes in this just hasn't found the right woman or had bad experiences

There are a lot of deceitful women out there so I understand it but it seems hollow to me. Having a little boy with a good woman is what life's all about
>>
>>69370207
But this simply isn't rational. If I say my expectation of you being a "real man" is to stick your hand in a blendtech blender and puree your fingers off. Is it a defeatist attitude to say, "no why would I do that?" and question the values at play.

That's all MGTOW are doing, they're questioning whether sacrifice for women is worth what you get back. Sure you get some pussy, but men are after validation of their male identity as well.

The men shaming MGTOWs are those with the hand in the blender going all out to shame MGTOWs as much as they can that we're defeatist because we don't have our hand in the blender like you do.

I mean its kinda laughable when you've been red pilled on this stuff, the defensive nature of shaming MGTOWs because we hurt other mens fragile egos it's just amusing to me now.

Ask yourself a question, why is everyone so quick to shame MGTOWs who are basically peaceful, who decrease male competition for the pool of women.

It's basically the mirror opposite of why women slut shame other women, they want to socially pressure people into not having that behaviour because it protects their assets, in the case of women they're protecting the value of their pussy. With men they're protecting their own ego.
>>
>>69371641
>I dont care. Dont get married to someone if you arent going to be spending time with them. Its that fucking easy.

WTF, men have duties that put them away from family. In most cases it is for the family. Elon was working for his kids and family and families of his employees.

Elon married a gold digging cunt, and most women out there want to be showered in gifts and flown to holidays etc etc etc.

>Marriage is for people who love eachother and want to spend lots of time together.

This is some real stupid shit right there. Let me know couple stop sleeping together, or why some couples don't even sleep in the same bed etc.

Women hobbies don't interest men. Women are boring as hell to most men.
>>
>>69371982
>That's all MGTOW are doing,
thats literally a defeatest attitute
>waaah im too beta to find a nice woman so im gonna whine and complain about it all day on the internet
Threads like these literally prove this to be true.
>>
>>69372076
>WTF, men have duties that put them away from family. In most cases it is for the family.

My gf works 8 hours every day and we still are able to spend lots and lots of time together. Elon musk spent probably less than 10 minutes a week with his wife most of the time. There is a huge difference between working to provide for your family and completley neglecting them. If you cant tell the difference you are PROVING to EVERYONE you are autistic as fuck.
>This is some real stupid shit right there
found the virgin.
>Women hobbies don't interest men. Women are boring as hell to most men.
if you dont date a girl with the same intersts as you its your own fault. My gf and i share all the same music tastes, movie tastes, humor taste, video games, etc etc. We do everything together.

Its your own fucking fault if you marry someone you dont enjoy spending time with. Like are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>69364369
Their solution is to become manchilds and revel in it, when that is the root of the problem with women in the so called West, and they should become men.

They're completely adopting as their identity the habits and methods which have been a huge reason for the problem to occur in the first place.
>>
>>69364369

They're just a bunch of faggots who don't know how to wrangle a woman. These are the men who refuse to treat a woman like cattle.

MGTOW fail completely at life, the goal of which is to replicate one's good genes as much as possible.
>>
>>69371819
No I hear that a lot though.

Feminists are activists, they campaign to have things changed, whatever their grievance with the world is they want everyone else to change to accomdate them.

MGTOWs aren't activists, there's no campaigns and activism, there's just men changing their own behaviour to adapt to a toxic environment. It starts by acknowledging it is in fact toxic and then making rational changes to what you value and how you behave to increase your welfare in that system. So the basic example is: don't marry because divorce is a huge risk.

There's no real bashing of the other sex, in fact I'd argue that most of the MGTOW who have thought about this more deeply have issues with men more than women, men have enabled women by being white knights, because when the shit hits the fan it's the government that comes to take your shit to hand it to a woman, and the force they use is basically male. Feminists are shitheads for sure, but it's men that enable them.

MGTOW isn't a "movement" it doesn't have any of the characteristics of a movement, it's a loose community of people that share the same philosophy in life, which is there IS problems in life and that opting out of the toxic systems is rationally the best solution. Let's get something straight, alimony, palimony, child support, child courts, these aren't "personal problems", these are state problems.

I mean anyone here could say the same thing about any other talking point, why don't national socialists just have a white family and shut up about it, because people enjoy talking about interesting phenomena and challenging their beliefs, debating others and expanding their knowledge.
>>
>>69365279
>>69365333
>>69365465
>>69366721
>>69365910
While I gotta admit there must be a quite a numerous amount of betas that shouold naturally find the MGTOW movement appealing to them on the logic of sour grapes, you've got to admit there are a lot of divorced men and men that have been fucked in various ways by women who choose this path, so the sour grape/beta logic argument doesn't stand in many cases.
>>69365573
This is my big fear too desu. Because otherwise it seems that MGTOW has a sound, logical understanding on what is happening in the society right now. In fact I have never seen any other theory explaining the demographic winter of Western societies better.
>>69365023
>>69365338
>>69365515
Right now I'm thinking as I still love women in spite of their nature, it would still be my best option to look for and find a loyal, traditional woman with whom I could start a family some day. However I realize feminism has made my job infinitely harder, it's very hard to find a woman who is still totally untouched by degenerate modern ideologies like leftism, feminism and so on.
>>
File: 1459246345308.jpg (57 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
1459246345308.jpg
57 KB, 600x503
>>69372094
>>That's all MGTOW are doing,
thats literally a defeatest attitute
>waaah im too beta to find a nice woman so im gonna whine and complain about it all day on the internet
Threads like these literally prove this to be true.

Pretty much this, i thought pol was a right wing board. We need men to marry women and keep them in line, not bitch whine and moan about how terrible they are. If women are such shit, move on don't date. But don't try to pass off your stupid group on us. We want a strong nation, one where women are kept barefooted, pregnant and in the kitchen where they belong. Single women primarly vote for democrats! for every bitch we don't keep in line is another race bating democrat.
>>
>>69371308
>You didn't answer the question, really. Why does /pol/ hold up this archetypal image of what a "strong man" is, yet when a guy actually tries to be that way, /pol/ shits on them? Why? And as much as you rant against "nu males", they are increasingly common these days.
See my other post: >>69369683

Basically, these people aren't being strong. Their idea of "standing up to women" is literally just running away from women entirely. They're not standing up to anything, they're just dropping out and letting our race die because they were probably raised by a single mother and they're too afraid to put some obnoxious cunt in her place.

The answer isn't running away and allowing our race to die as the men become cowardly virgins and the women just go to the men of another race by default. Ideally, we should be working to get our societies back to the point that we can hit women without legal consequences again because back in the old days you didn't need to learn all of these weird PUA tricks in order to know how to emotionally manipulate and control women. The beta males of the old days could just slap the bitch, she would immediately fall in line, and the family remained stable and happy. Until we can get back to that point though, this generation of men who have been raised by single mothers will have to teach themselves all of the tricks for controlling women that come intuitively to a man when he's raised by a strong father in a healthy society.
>>
>>69371641
>Marriage is for people who love eachother and want to spend lots of time together.

lmao his bluepilled canadacuck here
>>
>>69372880
spotted the retard whos mariage wont last longer than 10 years. Go to ANY old couple who have been together for 40+ years and ask them a few questions. You will learn very easily that they enjoy spending lots of time with eachother.

Are you fucking stupid? You think your mariage is going to last if you dont even like being around eachother? Are mgtow really this autistic?
>>
>>69372880
Not the guy you quoted but I'm not sure how that's "blue pilled" he's not saying every woman is great

Do you seriously believe that doesn't exist?
>>
>>69372361
>My gf works 8 hours every day and we still are able to spend lots and lots of time together.

Get this into your thick skull: You are not Elon. Elon has thousand times if not more responsibilities than you. Let me know when thousands of people depend on you everyday.

>if you dont date a girl with the same intersts as you its your own fault. My gf and i share all the same music tastes, movie tastes, humor taste, video games, etc etc. We do everything together.

Wow, congrats to you but this is not typical. Interests for men and women don't overlap as much as you are making out.

>found the virgin.
found the guy who lost the argument. ;^)
>>
File: 1455064008287.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455064008287.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>69365870
Yeah, women never complain about "where have all the good men gone" or anything.

Everyone wants love, whether you're the biggest virgin or biggest player.
>>
>>69364369
Lots of foxes who are angry about not getting grapes, but I'm sure there are a few who aren't.

For a while I thought I was a MGTOW, but then I realized that, with the exception of a few hobbies, most of the stuff I do, including the most of the self-improvement, is in the hopes of meeting and impressing girls.
>>
>>69373104
Damn Nigel, you pissed off that ackmed is taking your women. I know canada is pretty fucking cucked but shit GOOD SHOW NIGEL GOOD SHOW!
>>
>>69373104
>Let me know when thousands of people depend on you everyday.
this is not an excuse. If he didnt want to spend time with his wife he shouldnt have married her. Like i dont understand how you can be this autistic. The first time they got divorced she LITERALLY TOLD HIM that he didnt spent enough time with her and he KNEW thats why they were getting divorced.

Why would he choose to get married to someone when he KNEW that he had to be super busy and wasnt going to have any time for her.

i dont care if hes the most fucking important person in the world. He doesnt NEED TO GET MARRIED. NO ONE FORCED HIM. HE CHOSE to get married. HE CHOSE to get married to a woman for a SECOND TIME.
>found the guy
confirmed for failing basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>69364369
>Can't control their bitches
>I-I'll ditch al woman!
>>
>>69364369
Evolutionary dead ends who don't have the balls to make themselves better or learn game. Yes, the institution of marriage is fucked but that shouldn't stop you from dating/screwing.

Let them go their own way.
>>
>>69373392

fuck off lad.

>>69373505

>Why would he choose to get married to someone when he KNEW that he had to be super busy and wasnt going to have any time for her.

Are you fucking retarded? WHY DID SHE MARRY SOMEONE WHO DID NOT SPEND TIME WITH HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. FOR A SECOND TIME.

God, get your head out of your vagina.

>confirmed for failing basic reading comprehension.
confirmed for failing to think even the most basic things.
>>
>>69364369
>yesss goy, don't have white children!
>don't be a 'slave'
>yesssss!
>>
>>69373904
>WHY DID SHE MARRY SOMEONE WHO DID NOT SPEND TIME WITH HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. FOR A SECOND TIME.
because he promised to spend more time with her and she believed him. Then he didnt.
>confirmed for failing to think even the most basic things.
>maximum_damage_control.jpeg
since that flew over your head so hard iv mentioned more than once ITT im not a male. The fact you still seem to think i am DOES in fact confirm your illiteracy.
>>
>>69372854
The problem is you see all this through racial bias while in reality it is quite clear this affects all the other races too. I don't need to talk about Japan and their 'herbivore men', it's pretty widely known. In your case, the black society of the US and the black families are also in a big crisis, their divorce rate is sky high and their population started decreasing the same way as white population afaik.
>>
>>69374117
>because he promised to spend more time with her and she believed him. Then he didnt.
So she expected a business Mogul to spend all his time on her. She literally expected the impossible, for not once but twice. She did not read the autobiography of his first wife, who made it more than clear as to the type of person he is and his allocation of time.

She expected the impossible and now she is allowed to claim a stake into his property that he worked hard to create which eventually lead to the break up.

BRAVO! BRAVO!
>>
>>69373826
>Evolutionary dead ends who don't have the balls to make themselves better or learn game. Yes, the institution of marriage is fucked but that shouldn't stop you from dating/screwing.

And it doesn't in many cases, as I said some MGTOWs are also PUAs, some have just fuck buddies. I did throughout my 20's

>>69373826
>Let them go their own way

OK thanks bro, thanks for "letting us", see this is the thing with MGTOW that you don't get with feminism etc, it's peaceful to opt out rather than fight, so there's no effective counter strategy other than to shame, which is why posters like this go for jabs like "don't have the balls" which would rustle the jimmies of someone blue pilled but is just obvious attempt at peer pressure through shaming and every MGTOW knows that.
>>
File: 1453526654467.jpg (228 KB, 994x1074) Image search: [Google]
1453526654467.jpg
228 KB, 994x1074
>>69371641
Give me a break, princess. Next you're going to tell me that you sit around in a dress and plan your wedding day.

The purpose of marriage is to create a stable family so that you can have children and raise up a bunch of strong sons who will carry on the family legacy that should have been passed down to you from your father. Everything is so fucking dysfunctional today that you might need to build up your own legacy from scratch and pass that on, but that's still the point of life and the point of marriage.

A woman is first and foremost the person who creates your sons. That's her most important purpose and that's why it's so important for her to be a racially sound woman with good genes so that you don't get a bunch of sons that are 50% genetic trash.
>>
>>69372854

I'm not a MGTOW, I just wonder why /pol/ hates men. It really does. I stand up to women all the time. And I do agree that we should be able to hit them. But, outside of this conversation, the western world is the way it is. Women are superior to men in western society and telling men to "MAN UP" on a Vietnamese frog boiling forum will achieve absolutely nothing.

I was raised by two parents. It was alright. It's just that western society is doing everything it can to stop men from being real men, and the moment /pol/ sees a guy on the Internet (or a video of him in real life) standing up to a woman somehow, out comes the bitter rage, out come the fedora memes and "HURRRRRR VIRGIN" remarks, because /pol/ is comprised of young little dudebros that were raised to see women as better than them and they don't even realize it.
>>
>>69364369
They are mostly right on the core issues but have a terrible image problem. A lot of these guys I see are literaly wearing fedoras.

You need to dress right of you want people to take you seriously.

Would not associate with/10
>>
>>69364369
These people crack me up. I haven't worked in months. Know why? Because I'm a lazy piece of shit, for one, but mostly because my girlfriend works full time and doesn't mind fronting the bills. Just yesterday, I convinced her to lend me $3k to get a new motorcycle, and then she gave me a blowjob. MGTOW is virgin shit, if you can't get what you want out of your woman, and vice versa, you need a different woman (or man).
>>
File: HdxxZit.jpg (79 KB, 640x940) Image search: [Google]
HdxxZit.jpg
79 KB, 640x940
>>69374708
>The purpose of marriage is to create a stable family
wrong. This is why married couples are not penalized for not having children and are never ENCOURAGED to have children.

Mariage is literally for people who want to spend their life together so they can get spousal benefits. Are you really so underaged that you dont know about spousal benefits?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_and_responsibilities_of_marriages_in_the_United_States#Rights_and_benefits

>A woman is first and foremost the person who creates your sons. That's her most important purpose and that's why it's so important for her to be a racially sound woman with good genes so that you don't get a bunch of sons that are 50% genetic trash.
found the forever alone beta virgin
>>
>>69374708
and this is why arranged marriage is a good thing.

but say that here and you'll get called a virgin loser.
>>
>>69374708
fucking spot on.
>>
>>69374777
It's a fair point, without the pressures of trying to impress people you can be pretty lax with your personal appearance, I am ever since I stopped plate spinning.

The only difference is that MGTOWs don't need approval of other people, or for other to take you seriously, none of that impedes your ability to opt out.
>>
>>69373030
>couple who have been together for 40+ years

That means they got married in 1976. They were born in about 1956. Dating and marriage have changed. I know that's hard to grasp for a maple syrup-guzzling, brain damaged-by-hockey individual such as yourself.
>>
File: O240Sud.jpg (57 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
O240Sud.jpg
57 KB, 640x510
>>69375121
Thats because you are a virgin loser. If you are so much of a beta you have to force women to be with you because you cant woo them by yourself you should fucking kill yourself. Seriously.

>waaah none of the good women are attracted to me its not my fault im such a beta
>l-l-l-lets have arranged marriages so they are forced to marry me!
>>
File: 1392582225120.png (52 KB, 481x516) Image search: [Google]
1392582225120.png
52 KB, 481x516
>>69375017
>lend
>>
>>69375231
>moving goalposts this hard
im not even going to give that spergfilled post a response.
>>
>>69375298
so you believe that the majority of people before the 1800's who married off their children were all virgin losers?
>>
>>69375298
>>69375407
>>69375089
>t. nu-male
>>
>>69375298
>heh here I go calling people virgins + beta
>>
>>69374712
How fucking autistic do you have to be to suggest things like slavery and assault should be legal and actually fucking mean it. My god man.
>>
File: asdasdhy.gif (681 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
asdasdhy.gif
681 KB, 400x226
>>69375463
yes the majority of men have always been losers, which is why the majority of men usually dont end up getting married.

>>69375480
>failing reading comprehension this hard
do i have to literally come out and tell you im a lesbian?
>>
>>69375647
are you?
>>
>>69375017
Ahahaha, I get $3k a week and all I do is shitpost on 4chan, faggot.

Stop being a fucking pleb tier loser.
>>
>>69375121
>and this is why arranged marriage is a good thing.
This.

Letting people find romantic love doesn't work for 90% of people. No successful society or empire has ever done it. Arranged marriage is perfectly reasonable, since it ensures everyone gets married and must work hard. The West has forgotten this, hence the rise of incels, MGTOW, feminism and everything else. They don't exist in a healthy society.
>>
>>69375522
if the shoe fits ;)
>talks like a beta
>looks like a beta
>smells like a beta
>gets as much pussy as a beta
i mean how much more beta can you get?

If i was a man and i was upset with the current state of women, instead of running away like the beta cucks you are, i would instead redpill a decent girl myself. The fact you are unable to woo or control women and this scared of them is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>69375808
I don't support the state/government forcing marriages, but it should be the responsibility of the families on both sides to help find ideal partners. In a society not destroyed by public schooling, parents know better for their kids than they do themselves.
>>
>>69375937
>the state/government forcing marriages
god forbid, that's commie talk
>>
>>69375937
Parents are being coerced into forcing their children to crossdress and become youtube celebrities, what makes you think they would suddenly decide to take interest in their well being?
>>
>>69375730
does the pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes?

>>69375808
>Letting people find romantic love doesn't work for 90% of people
no it doesnt work for people with autism like you.

We stopped having aranged marriages like in the end of the 1800s and for almost 70+ years we did just fine. Are you like actually retarded?

You think that you could get away with arranged marriage now a days? The ONLY reason it used to work is because people had NO IDEA what was going on outside of their immediate village and women had no idea how hard they were being shafted. Now with the internet and television women KNOW what they want and if you try to force them to marry you its going to fall apart faster than the fat girl that sat down too fast.
>>
>>69376051
I think it would be a good thing if the school system incorporated some sort of matchmaking system but not enforced by law.

Really if parents helped find partners for their children through their connections and/or religious institutions it would fix everything.

Insult India all you want but even the most beta awkward people there have wives and large families and it works.
>>
>>69376242
>and it works.
spoken like someone who has no idea what India is actually like. Its not the most polluted and disgusting country in the world for no reason.
>>
>>69376242
No because the ones that don't form packs and become serial rapists.
>>
>>69376214
>>with television women know what they want

no they're brainwashed

people no longer realize how much happier they'd be in a tiny rural village like you describe.
>>
>>69376409
>no they're brainwashed
How are they brainwashed? They see a good looking man and they know they are attracted to him. Before they were literally just ignorant and had no idea what was going on.

You are shilling the idea that people should be kept in the dark and ignorant, like how fucking bluepilled can you get?
>>
>>69375889
>If i was a man and i was upset with the current state of women, instead of running away like the beta cucks you are, i would instead redpill a decent girl myself. The fact you are unable to woo or control women and this scared of them is fucking pathetic.

Men aren't scared of women, men are scared of the state. You can talk about cucks all day long but fundamentally if the women runs crying to the state then bye bye house, earnings etc and there's nothing men can do about that.

And putting yourself at that risk, isn't rational. You can talk about mitigating damage all you like but nothing is better than simply avoiding the contract to start with.

But you sound like all women to be honest. Hey you're not a real man because you're not doing thing X which expressly benefits me at your expense or risk. No we're not darling.

The ONLY difference is that MGTOWs wear that proudly and understand that what comes after is women just shaming like crazy, "he's such a beta cuck" because you're fundamentally not capable of

1) rational argument
2) physically over empowering anyone

Which is why after shaming doesn't work, it's just shame harder, and you'll be stuck in that loop while the number of men opt out and ignore it.
>>
>>69370846

Do you own a gun?

Are you going to fight off isis or the Muslim invasion of Europe?

Perhaps YOU deserve to die alongside us at the hands of the Muslims?

Are you going to white knight the poor European women?

Better yet, YOU may already be a Muslim and be damn sure we will defend ourselves and innocent people from shit bums like YOU

Back to my first question

Are you against gun ownership?

MGTOW have guns......
>>
>>69376214
i don't know
>>
bitter losers

people who really have no interest in relationships don't need some retarded movement where they reassure each other how awful women are
>>
>>69376559
>en bye bye house, earnings etc and there's nothing men can do about that.
>what is a prenup
>marrying a girl that would do that
its your own fault if you marry a gold digger because you are too autistic to be able to judge a persons character. Im not reading the rest of your post because you are just too autistic to care about.

>>69376566
>MGTOW have guns......
most dont and most gun owners arent mgtow. You are retarded as fuck
>>
>>69376614
>t. true asexual
>>
Yes male feminism is what this world needs and is important.
>>
>>69376723

Fuck off leaf

You don't know jack shit

LAND OF THE FREE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
>>
>>69375089
>This is why married couples are not penalized for not having children and are never ENCOURAGED to have children.
Healthy societies incentivize and encourage married couples to have children. We obviously don't live in a healthy society because we actively fund dysgenic policies of giving enormous amounts of money to unwed negro mothers in the ghetto via welfare while the white birth rate across the world is below the fucking replacement rate.

>found the forever alone beta virgin
The funny thing is that you care more about women than any healthy male should and yet women hate people like you because you're fucking pathetic. You treat women the way that women should treat men, which is to say that you're a subservient bitch. No decent woman will ever be interested in you as long as you're more interested in her than you're interested in your own ambitions and the legacy that you leave behind. There's a reason why the trope of the hopeless romantic has been around for centuries. The most "romantic" guys are usually alone and heartbroken because a man that lives for women isn't a man, he's just pathetic piece of shit with no real ambitions and no real goals.
>>
>>69364369
I am too pathetic to get a girl.
>>
>>69376566
nothing wrong with being a muslim
>>
File: 5QdBVLe.jpg (45 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
5QdBVLe.jpg
45 KB, 311x311
>>69376983
>maximum_damage_control_activated.jpeg
>>
>>69376214
>Now with the internet and television women KNOW what they want and if you try to force them to marry you its going to fall apart faster than the fat girl that sat down too fast.

Right. And the flip side is that men know how badly they're being shafted by the government when it comes to alimony, no fault divorce, palimony, child support, bias family courts, etc.

So in the same way using force to get women to marry men isn't going to work, force used to extract wealth from men and give it to women which is why regular marriage is going the way of normal marriage.

And what is fast becoming the norm is that men just want easy access to sex so they fuck women and dispose of them, and women think it's liberating (thanks feminism)

I'd argue that benefits men more, sure women like to sleep around too but lets face it, baby rabies come 30 and bioloigical urge to settle down with a family is stronger with women which is why it's widely documented that womens happiness has declined steadily for about 40-50 years, but mens has stayed about the same.
>>
>>69375937
I agree, it should be up to families. Still works pretty well in many societies across the world (not where polygamy is prevalent though). The state is a feminised institution right now but that will change. Arranged monogamous marriages are the model of civilisation. Anything else will be brushed aside. I will find it very funny when feminists are subjugated again.

>>69376214
The West has been in decline since the French Revolution. When arranged marriages went out of fashion, feminism began its ascent. Marriage briefly was popular again after WW2 but generally the move away from arranged marriage began the dismantling of the institution.

It would work perfectly well these days, coupled with a return to morals. Women are ultimately subservient to men and will do what they say. Monogamy and chastity benefits most men, so when they realise it's in their interest, we'll return to traditional values. Women want what other women want, and what women want is what men tell them. They're malleable.
>>
>>69377045
>>69377051

Do you guys really frequent pol?
>>
>>69377279
eat shit kafir
>>
>>69364369
If you really think women are the biggest problem in your life, then I don't know what to say to you.
>>
File: 1456161452728.png (575 KB, 477x604) Image search: [Google]
1456161452728.png
575 KB, 477x604
>>69377030
>Healthy societies incentivize and encourage married couples to have children
what you classify as a healthy society and what the rest of the world considers a healthy society are completely different hun
>than any healthy male
*gasp*
its almost like... im not a male ;)
>No decent woman will ever be interested in you
>this much projection
iv been engaged to an adorable redpilled girl who likes guns and hates sjw's just as much as me for a few months now. nice projection tho ;)
>There's a reason why the trope of the hopeless romantic has been around for centuries.
dawww you really are a lonely bitter virgin arent you?
>, he's just pathetic piece of shit with no real ambitions and no real goals.

>a man cant be romantic and also have goals in life
WEW LAD
>>69377045
>nothing wrong with being a muslim
fuck off you disgusting goatfucking mudslime
>>
>>69377415
or else what, you carpet munching whore? :^)
>>
Willfully associating with MGTOW and condemning all women for society's shortcomings is pretty pathetic and quite literally the same as what feminists are doing
I'll tolerate the organization as a mirror of feminism but only so other people can start to associate the two and hopefully realize how pathetic this gender war is
>>
>>69376723
Prenups can be torn up in court by a judge and frequently are. Do some research first.

Sure, there's the NAWALT argument, not all women are like that. Right but at LEAST half are like that because 50% of marriages fail and divorce is almost always initiated by women 70-80%

Gold diggers mimic virtues of the "real" women in order to get a good payout. If women were really empowered and all this shit they'd either be paying more in alimony and child support but they pay way less even adjusted for primary custody going to them almost all the time. (there's deadbeat dad saying, but not deadbeat mom)

Without a way of guaranteeing your safety with such a high rate of divorce then it's nothing more than a gamble, because millions of good men go down in fire. It's simply not rational to take that risk it's not worth the payoff.

Dismissing comments as autistic is fine, but let's not pretend you're making an argument or a coherent point here.
>>
>>69377132
>So in the same way using force to get women to marry men isn't going to work,

No one forces men to get married except in arranged marriages, which is what you are shilling. In the free world men have the choice to get married or not.

>And what is fast becoming the norm is that men just want easy access to sex so they fuck women and dispose of them,
>i failed this hard at biology
are you fucking retarded? men literally evolved to be horny as fuck and just spread their seed whenever and wherever they could. This isnt new behavior, its animalistic primate behavior we can see in all of our cousins like the chimpanzee. Acting like niggers is pretty pathetic.

>>69377152
>The West has been in decline since the French Revolution. W
>i failed history this hard
yeah i didnt read the rest of your post
>>69377279
>Do you guys really frequent pol?
atleast once a day

>>69377573
or else my gf and i will have hot lesbian sex on top of a bed made with pages of the quaran covered in bacon. And we might piss on it after.

Happy?
>>
File: 1452659554627.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1452659554627.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>69364369
>gambling half your money and possessions on the whims of a woman is 'accepting defeat'
Marriagefags truly are the goodest goys

>mfw someone mentions MGTOW and /pol/ suddenly become tumblr feminists
>"worship and work hard for the pussy you stupid goy, marriage is good for men, getting a woman is the biggest achievement in a man's life"
>>
>>69377792
>Prenups can be torn up in court by a judge and frequently are.
100% wrong and iv already said so twice ITT. They can only be thrown out if they are not filed properly, signed under durres, or award WAY TOO MUCH to one side.

Show me a SINGLE case of a prenup being thrown out for a bad reason or fuck off and die.

Also didnt read the rest of your post because once again you failed so hard.
>>
>>69375630

It's a proper recompense to the way men are treated in western society these days. We are expected to "RAWR BE REAL MEN" and serve women. We are expected to agree with feminism + chivalry + gynocentrism all at once. There is no benefit to being a man anymore, women are the superior sex in western society, and men are seen as lesser than women.

So yeah, if /pol/ wants me to marry a cunt and have kids with her after ALL THIS SHIT, then I should be able to hit her.
>>
>>69377856

Is He a she?

No wonder you are anti MGTOW
>>
I'll add this though: Anyone who denies that MGTOW is doing what the marxists want is retarded. It's a conscious choice to give up on any future for the European people. Women aren't going to come crawling back if you ignore them. They're never going to be punished for the liberalization of sex and marriage. They'll simply be taken by Muslims and other men who ignore the expectation that women be treated equally and fairly - they'll be conquered, like they have been countless times throughout history, and the men who stood on the sidelines will see their genes wiped out.
>>
>>69377856
oh no, whatever shall i do!
>>
>>69377792
>divorce is almost always initiated by women 70-80%

It's more like 90%. 70% of the time directly by the woman, another 20% of the time they get the man to do it.

I can understand men not wanting marriage in its current state. But the answer is to return marriage to its initial purpose, not to abandon it altogether. Else we'll degenerate to a primitive state, which basically what third wave feminists aim for.
>>
File: cnARTXk.jpg (71 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
cnARTXk.jpg
71 KB, 500x667
>>69378029
>way men are treated in western society these days

fuck off faggot it was MEN who enforced the idea of hyper masculism and being a "real man" in the first place for HUNDREDS OF YEARS before women were even allowed to vote
>>
File: 1452136028917.png (51 KB, 651x621) Image search: [Google]
1452136028917.png
51 KB, 651x621
>>69377694
More FUD.

MGTOW don't want a gender war, or condemn women, nor is it a mirror of feminism. It's just men opting out in their own rational self interest.

If you think it's pathetic then fine, but it's not going to change any minds. MGTOW is reactionary to the state of affairs right now so the only way its ever going away is if the source that creates this goes away or is changed. We already know shaming doesn't work MGTOW is growing exponentially despite fiere blue pill blow back from basically most of the internet.
>>
>>69378264
It was the nobility really, peasants were too busy picking potatoes and carrots.
>>
>>69364524
This.

It's just r9k fags who know how to talk.

They're just retards.
>>
>>69378196
punished for what?
>>
>>69378029
Literally the same vein of logic that was used to justify the knock out game.

Filth.
>>
>>69378175
>Is He a she?
she is a she
>No wonder you are anti MGTOW
im not anti anything im playing devils advocate to point out how rediculous and full of pathetic virgin betas this thread is.

I dont fucking care if none of you get married, in fact I HOPE that none of you get married because any woman who did have the unpleasant experence of being married to you would seriously regret it. Iv never once even implied anyone ITT should get married. Nice damage control tho ;)
>>
>>69378362
It's obsessed with hating women just like feminism is obsessed with hating men. If you were truly happy and independent you wouldn't make a movement out of it.
They're every bit as bitter as the hambeasts on tumblr.
>>
>>69378367
>It was the nobility
that was literally controlled by men
>>
>>69377415
>im not a male
>iv been engaged to an adorable redpilled girl
So you're a mentally ill degenerate.

>what you classify as a healthy society and what the rest of the world considers a healthy society are completely different
A society is not a healthy society if people are having so few children that they're well below the replacement rate. It's not surprising that a dyke wouldn't understand this though. You're a disease and you have no interest in the most basic function of human existence, which is reproduction, and if you did reproduce then you would corrupt your own children. There's a reason why the most prominent and successful religions have either imprisoned or executed "people" like you.

There's one thing Islam is doing right and that's throwing you freaks off the top of buildings.
>>
>>69364369
MGTOW is subtle liberal gay agenda. That's it, nothing else. Any other opinion of it is pure self-delusion.
>>
I'm MGTOW right now. Let my life go to shit over the years. Massively overweight, lives with parents. I'm definitely not MGTOW by choice. I see the women who might be interested in going out with me and not only are they rare as hell, but pretty hideous and usually suicidal. My last girlfriend killed herself.

Anyway, until I've lost the weight fully I'm just going to stay MGTOW. Feels like the only time women talk to me are when they want something. Girls just genuinely don't want anything to do with me so I'll kindly duck out for a few years. So far I've lost 120lbs but I still have another 150 to go.

After awhile, I think most guys start to understand what types of girls are into them based on their looks. The hottest get the hottest. The average get the below average women. The below average men have to settle with the women nobody would ever go for. That's my spot right now. Either I'm mgtow/"monk mode" or I date some ugly fat feminist.
>>
>>69378601
explain yourself
>>
>>69378362

> reactionary

Exactly

If you want to understand MGTOW people need to enter the neo reactionary wing of the alt right

The "dark enlightenment" if you will

People who question MGTOW need to google these
>>
>>69378601
It's harmless though, because literally no one will fuck these people whether or not they identify as gay.
>>
File: 1458675453979.jpg (45 KB, 537x352) Image search: [Google]
1458675453979.jpg
45 KB, 537x352
>>69378579
>So you're a mentally ill degenerate.
dawww look how butthurt he is ;) its a good thing the entire medical and science community says you are wrong and you have 0 evidence that you are right.

>>69378579
>healthy society if people are having so few children that they're well below the replacement rate.

people have too many kids most of the time.
>There's one thing Islam is doing right
>finally revealing your true nature
Somehow i knew you were a subhuman disgusting mudslime

eat shit and die, this is the kind of things mudslimes do on a daily basis
>>
>>69369811
>The thing is, is that men in western society already get treated like shit in every way possible, and /pol/ has a very weird angst against males. I'm not sure why. But /pol/ constantly makes excuses for women and gets angry at males for opting out and watching their backs. /pol/ cannot contain their rage when they think about this subject; a man watching his own back and not submitting to women makes /pol/ angry.
>Why does /pol/ have a weird angst against males? Does anyone mind answering that for me?

They are bluepilled good goys that are still slaves to the vagina. All the marriage and women worship in these threads show their true colours, they are no better than the brainwashed social media goys
>>
File: 1457413623360.jpg (13 KB, 340x508) Image search: [Google]
1457413623360.jpg
13 KB, 340x508
>>69377045
Hmm...
>>
>>69377152
Yes and no.

I feel like a lot of the destruction of the family was due to technology and industrialization and the move away from small limited communities.

It's not as possible to suddenly fix morals without regressing away from even having things like the Internet and the unnatural connectedness it creates. Honestly the Unabomber is right about a lot. Is it really possible to return to traditional morals without abandoning the technology that eroded them?
>>
Also why are so many people here bothering to argue with a shit posting Canadian dyke
>>
>>69378961
Basically what's your excuse?

Also, I don't really want to know, and wouldn't tell you mine. The only mistake she made was disclosing her identity at all. Half the people in here are closet faggots through and through.
>>
File: large.jpg (26 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
26 KB, 500x336
>>69378961
because forever alone beta virgins get triggered extremely easily. I havent even used any of my really good copy pastas.

Here let me use one now. if this doesnt rustle a few jimmies il leave this thread

Now, this might rustle a few jimmies, but i think that a large portion of females find it very hard to have true romantic feelings towards men. I am not sure if this is because men are unworthy of being loved, or if women are the problem.

Women have no problem being sensual, romantic, and loving towards other women, and many of them are atleast somewhat bisexual. This leads me to think that most women only think of men for their sexual needs and protection/money.

I honestly think the reason is that a lot men are just.. not really worthy of being loved. I know that this is going to trigger the hell out of you, but i want you to think about this for a second. Most guys are smelly, hairy, gross, sexually selfish, perverted, rough, no social skills, etc etc. While this might satisfy their sexual desires, there is no reason for women to feel romantic connections towards these men. Look at all the "teenage hearthrobs" that girls fawn over. Most of them are extremely androgynous and borderline feminine. This would support the theory that women have an easier time feeling romantic feelings towards other women, because they are soft, they like cuddling, they are passionate, etc etc.

When a girl is "bisexual" and she ends up sleeping with a guy, its not because she fell in love with or had ANY romantic feelings towards him at all, its literally only because she had sexual urges that have absolutely nothing to do with love and everything to do with primal sexual needs. I think that this is, whether unconscious or subconscious, how most women feel about men.
>>
>>69365465
Bill Ponderosa?
>>
>>69364369
MGTOW = Can't get laid, never will get laid.
>>
File: 1339176468473.jpg (22 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1339176468473.jpg
22 KB, 360x360
>>69370769
>There's a lot of male shaming going on against MGTOWs and honestly I understand it. You were told that all your value as a male is to seek a beautiful woman and have her validate you, that requires generally a lot of sacrifice unless you're among the top 10% of genetically lucky males. So when other men reject the value of your trophy, that is MGTOW rejecting that having a beautiful women doesn't make you a man in their eyes, that hurts peoples self worth because they've predicated that worth on other men valuing what they have. So there's normally quite a lot of backlash against MGTOW in the same way there's a LOT of irrational backlash against the general process of red pilling people. But if you're rational and open to arguments then it makes sense for a lot of men.
Marriagecucks BTFO
>>
>>69378362
>It's just men opting out in their own rational self interest.

Do it quietly then and stop subtly implying that nobody is REALLY happy in their relationship. Or get called out on your shit.
>>
>>69379140
>romantic connections
fuck outta here
>>
>>69378013
Signed under duress or false pretenses is a matter of opinion and is up to the sole discretion of the judge, you cannot appeal that decision, it's simply a case of women turns on the waterworks and says she was verbally promised something you didn't do, and it's thrown out. The MRM have documented this over and over again it takes about 9 seconds to google it.

Here's an exact example of that which was done without proof. And this dude is a millionaire who can afford literally millions in legal defense. I don't believe you're trolling and I don't think given your other posts that you're this stupid which just leaves naive, so yeah just google for a few mins, read the details of the cases, etc. Super easy stuff.

>>69378258
That may very well be true, but here's a question. Why should I care about primitive states, if MGTOW is about having rational self interest, what is the rational benefit to me investing risk and assets or even just my time into any kind of solution when I can just say no thanks and walk away?

I couldn't care less if the feminists get their own way, literally doesn't effect me in any way, I've rejected marriage and kids, what's left to worry about.

Make some fucking serious bank, set yourself up for live and enjoy all the great shit there is to offer, I just became a director at work at 32 ffs and I've just swung tickets to vegas from the UK for basically a holiday on the business and love my job, I'm fucking set for life and just have fuck buddies. All my assets are protected to the extent they can be from women, I don't cohabitate, maintain long term relationships, will never marry and have a vasectomy.

Watching others crash and burn and lose literally everything to women and become shell of men is sad, but quite frankly its every man for himself, I'm protecting my shit, everyone else can take their risks as they see fit.
>>
>>69369824
>>69370269

Yeah I want to see the pretty soldier-ladies
>>
>>69378819

So you are a lesbian

Interesting, im serious

Do you think the whole lgbt spectrum is genetic or a choice?

And is there really a left right divide between straight and lgbt, or is it a lot more grey
>>
>>69379140
>This leads me to think that most women only think of men for their sexual needs and protection/money.

This is true, which is why you don't put women on a pedestal, and should only be with one if it provides you with more benefits than costs.

Romantic love from women is not real, that's a common idea most people in this thread agree on.
>>
File: averagetumblrite.png (2 MB, 1550x664) Image search: [Google]
averagetumblrite.png
2 MB, 1550x664
>>69364369
I agree that most (but not all) women are parasitic whores that jump from one man to another. I don't think women are naturally evil but are instead corrupt by feminism.
>>
>>69364369
/pol/ intuitively is opposed to the movement because they're obsessed with muh birthrates and muh white children despite being unable to get any potential pussy to breed with, they simply pass along the responsibility to other anons who are dumb enough to fall for a collectivist scam.
>>
>>69379999
Romantic love between very close friends, regardless of gender, *is* real. You can't be with someone you can't turn your back on and this world is completely full of shitty people so it's impossible to find. No one understands humility, solidarity, it's all about the fucking rat race anymore. It's sickening.
>>
>>69378819
I'm a Christian. Yes, there are still a few of us left that actually follow the religion and haven't forgotten that the punishment for homosexuality is death.

>its a good thing the entire medical and science community says you are wrong and you have 0 evidence that you are right.
These are the same people who are chopping apart the penises of little boys right now and turning them into deformed freaks who will just shoot themselves in 10 years from now. These "medical experts" shouldn't even be allowed to live. When genuinely evil and twisted people like this are saying that you're wrong then that just means that you're definitely right.

Enjoy whatever is left of your filthy life, you degenerate piece of shit, because you will be burning in hell soon enough.

Look at the birthrates. The only people who are raising a lot of kids right now are far right white American Christians and Muslims, and the future belongs to whoever reproduces. Whether it's us or the Muslims, "people" like you and the degenerate society that produced you won't be allowed to live for much longer.
>>
>>69378504
There are SOME MGTOWS who hate women, and that hate comes from being dicked over so it's understandable. That's generally a phase because the red pill sinks in and the calm washes over. I've already described several tiemes in here I don't hate women I don't even judge them for it, hypergamy is a well understood biological trait of women, most of the toxicity isn't even women its men white knighting for women. I get it a lot of the fedora fags give MGTOW a bad name which is partly why I like to give another rational perspective on it when there's so much misinformation flying around.

>>69378668
>Anyway, until I've lost the weight fully I'm just going to stay MGTOW. Feels like the only time women talk to me are when they want something.

That has nothing to do with your life being shit right now, in fact becoming a higher status male just attracts more hypergamous women and increases the chance that picking any one woman will land you in shit.

>>69379353
>Do it quietly then and stop subtly implying that nobody is REALLY happy in their relationship. Or get called out on your shit.

I never implied that, I said 50% of marraiges failed which presumably means that some non zero value below 50% are "happy marriages" which is nice.

What we choose to discuss on a discussion board doesn't invalidate what MGTOW believe. This is the most boring argument, why don't you just go your own way in peace? Because I find talking about it interesting and so do the thousands of other people who regularly debate it on pol and elsewhere.

Reading other peoples opinions gives me perspective on my own position and some things I change my mind on given a good enough rational argument.
>>
>>69379472
>Signed under duress or false pretenses is a matter of opinion and is up to the sole discretion of the judge

False it has to be proven in a court of law. you have no idea how the law works do you?
>>69379518
>Do you think the whole lgbt spectrum is genetic or a choice?
what kind of retarded question is that? How could it possibly be a choice? Choose right now to be gay. Do it. Go fap to gay porn and prove its a choice. Whats wrong, cant get hard to men? Yeah thats because sexuality is not a conscious decision.

I dont know if its genetic and it might not be, its probably something that happens during pregnancy.

>And is there really a left right divide between straight and lgbt,
what do you mean
>>
>>69375889
>If i was a man
lel
Back to tumblr feminist cunt
>>
>>69380187

You're describing a close friendship, not the typical hollywood idea of romantic love.
Even if it's just extremely, horribly rare instead of non-existent, it does not change the fact that one should not put women on pedestals, and should not expect romantic love from them.
>>
>>69380317
>Reading other peoples opinions gives me perspective on my own position and some things I change my mind on given a good enough rational argument.

But you're going in thinking you know what you're talking about and MGTOW is the be all to end all. Nothing will convince you you're wrong or at least not fully buying your own shit. That's why you are hearing the same shit over and over.
>>
>>69379999
>This is true, which is why you don't put women on a pedestal, and should only be with one if it provides you with more benefits than costs.
>Romantic love from women is not real, that's a common idea most people in this thread agree on.

This.

Read up about romantic love, that's a really very recent invention pretty much by the victorians who were desperately trying to understand their place in a world which was changing from primarily biological lust to an industrial era where all the stick liquid filled biological interactions between people was not well understood.

Today we understand pair bonding quite well, what chemicals are released and their biological reasons, why we evolved to feel certain ways etc. If you're interested enough to get educated on that and take a very large red pill.
>>
>>69379999
>ove from women is not real
oh its real all right, its just not something that most women feel for men because men dont deserve love ;)

>>69380275
>the punishment for homosexuality is death.
you realized you just opened up a huge can of worms if you follow the old testamet right? are you really going to go there? should i go over everything else that is banned in the old testamet?

>>69380275
>These are the same people who are chopping apart the penises of little boys
False. You cannot get the SRS surgery until you are 18. Nice try tho.
>The only people who are raising a lot of kids right now are far right white American Christians
1. prove it
2. of course uneducated rednecks in the south have more kids when they dont teach their kids sex ed and ban condoms and abortions. This is why teen pregnancy is astronomically high in the south
>>
>>69380145
I would also like to add that MGTOW's are men who blame all women because they never got to have a relationship with a woman. Reddit tier MGTOWS are just as bad as tumblr feminazis. They are both cancerous to society and are just ways to push a marxist agenda.
>>
>>69380481
>hollywood idea

Case in point. It happens to so few people there's no reason to be bitter about it. Love, in the real world, involves putting up with someone's shit way more than you would from anyone else. It's not perfect, and it's not always pretty or biologically productive or between at least one person who even can articulate their feelings.
>>
>>69380350
>waah i dont like your gender so you need to leave my safe space
0/10 apply yourself
>>69380623
>that's a really very recent invention
>im literally retarded: the post
people have been writing about romantic love since before even ancient Greece. Are you retarded?
>>
>>69364369
>op pic

This is how deluded and beta MGTOW actually are.
>>
>>69380714
>oh its real all right, its just not something that most women feel for men because men dont deserve love ;)

The fact you and most women don't feel romantic love for men (up to debate if they even have it for other women) is exactly whyyyyyy:

>you don't put women on a pedestal, and should only be with one if it provides you with more benefits than costs.

Thank you for proving my point, straight from a woman's mouth.
>>
File: 1427040818955.jpg (67 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1427040818955.jpg
67 KB, 500x499
>>69380861
>this fat lezzer got triggered
>>
>>69381042
Those are different posts you smug fuck.
>>
File: English qt.jpg (303 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
English qt.jpg
303 KB, 1280x960
The end result is that white men do not have children with white women.

Additionally, the movement is called "men going their own way", but they think everyone should follow the same path.
>>
>>69380323
>False it has to be proven in a court of law. you have no idea how the law works do you?

That partly depends where you live. But no in most places it's up to the sole discretion of the judge, there's no jury that votes on whether the evidence supports the case, a judge just rules on what they think and then either voids the agreement or not. The cases you can read about including the one I linked are ones in which no evidence was provided other than hearsay.

>>69380569
>But you're going in thinking you know what you're talking about and MGTOW is the be all to end all. Nothing will convince you you're wrong or at least not fully buying your own shit. That's why you are hearing the same shit over and over.

That's your perception. But in reality no one in this thread has provided good arguments to rebutt any of the points I've made or stats I've quoted.

If you believe that I'll stubbornly not change my mind and so it's not worth giving an argument then that's fine, don't waste your time, but again lets not pretend this is an argument for anything, it's not.

This is pol there's always a lot of trolling and misinformation but there's usually a good few people who want to actually exchange ideas and debate stuff rationally. MGTOW is growing in interest and not diminishing so we know it's becoming a more accepted idea which people have interest in. There's a bigger MGTOW community than the mens rights community and it's bigger than feminism by a country mile.
>>
>>69364369
you have to be evolutionarily backward to ever be a M(they dont eved deserve to be called a man)GTOW
>>
>>69381260

see >>69381187

apply yourself.
>>
>>69381455
t. aids skrillex
>>
>>69381309
You can't rationally debate with someone who thinks they're right solely based on anecdotal evidence. You can't disprove anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>69377856
>lesbian
>sex

You guys literally can't get past foreplay which is quite amusing to me. Lesbians literally cannot have sex LMAO

imagine being cucked this hard by biology
>>
>>69381455
How did all these feminists find this thread?
>>
>>69381585
>you just got memed XD

You fell through the cracks and you'll stay there, forever.
>>
>>69378518
99% of men were not nobles...
>>
File: 1427766701200.jpg (127 KB, 689x509) Image search: [Google]
1427766701200.jpg
127 KB, 689x509
>>69381683
>lesbians are an evolutionary dead end
>>
>>69364790
>yfw people don't get married but still cohabit, and technically are common law married

enjoy half your shit being taken anyhow kek
>>
>its another cucks going their own way thread

maybe if you stop being such fucking losers girls might like you
>>
>>69381869
Dat Paige, tho.
>>
File: 1401830811749.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
1401830811749.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>69381968
living in a common law country/state
>>
>>69372678
But at this point isn't it just "rational people opting out of a toxic system" rather than something for men specifically? I mean, you're describing social issues which women can exploit to fuck you up in the arse but it's ultimately the system's fault, they're just shitty cunts taking advantage of what society gives them. National socialists shouldn't shut up because the current situation requires to be nationalistic as a form of immediate protection against an actual threat. In order to avoid the "threat" of being used by your wife you could simply choose wisely the person they want to spend their lives with. Men shouldn't "go their own way" because men and women need each other to keep their society alive. Anyone who is allowed to be on a pedestal would fuck up their neighbour in a heartbeat because the majority of people are manipulative fuckheads who care about nothing but their own well being. It's not a women's issue alone. They act like cunts because, as you said, they are allowed to. It would be required to try and change the system which is why I find the whole "men going their own way" label kind of retarded. If part of the population fucks off they won't solve anything.
>>
>>69364369

Yes, I am 36 and I've had more than a few shitty relationships. Had a few good ones too. But the reason I am MGTOW is because the roles of women and men are all fucked up now, the divorce rate is over 50% now and men get totally fucked in a divorce. I also don't want to raise a child in a country that I think is on its deathbed or in a world that is getting worse every day.
>>
>>69369683
lol'ed for the first time in a long time, thanks for that
>>
>>69369839
>signed under duress
>"h-he made me sign!"
>prenup thrown out
fucking dumbass leafistani
>>
>>69380861
>people have been writing about romantic love since before even ancient Greece. Are you retarded?

Yes they have. But the victorians tried to formalize it at a time where society was changing and rational self interest played a part in who you picked as a partner.

Thats why women had notions of acting like ladies and acting proper, they'd save themselves for marraige and that was a demonstration to men they were capable of not being promiscuous that gave men confidence in that the woman would be raising their child and no someone elses. Men obvious were the providers and women sought good providers for men.

Notions of love and chastity and other religious nonsense and whatnot were used to formalize it all in ways so there were social rules based around these ideas and generally people paired quite well and had very large and relatively wealthy families.

It was all predicated on notions like true love, saving yourself for the one true romance etc. They're victorian notions for sure.

The RATIONAL view point of course is that was just humans exiting a purely impuse driven era of just fucking whatever moves and spreading your seed etc, into one where things like wealth of your partner matters.

But now we're smart enough in the main to start accepting rational viewpoints of biology and why this stuff exists. That the Victorian notion of true love and saving yourself for the one is about as a respectable belief as belief in god or faeries.

The red pill has always been about knowledge and truth.
>>
File: 1437972478231.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1437972478231.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>69381869
>lesbians think they're another other than complete fuckups of nature that come from shit genes, shit parenting or both

Always gets me when a carpet muncher starts talking like they're human
>>
>>69382003
this is the only correct answer
>>
>>69382064
*you want to spend your life with (I have the attention span of a hamster and loose track of my thoughts in a matter of five seconds)
>>
>>69381783

You failed to dispute my points, so now you make half assed attacks on whether I'm "cool" on the internet. You're just proving my point that women are not worth it all the more.

Enjoy munching your carpet, that's all you're getting in this life.
>>
>>69381187
>>this fat lezzer got triggered
>literally telling someone of the opposite gender do leave your safe space
>not being triggered
pick 1 and only 1
>>69381309
>But no in most places it's up to the sole discretion of the judge
prove once again that a prenup has ever been thrown out for bad reasons

>>69381683
>You guys literally can't get past foreplay
>i failed sex ed: the post
>oral sex isnt a thing
>aningulus isnt a thing
>strapons are not a thing
oh you

>>69381810
doesnt matter because the nobles were still mostly men and all rich jewish bankers are men.

>>69382003
>maybe if you stop being such fucking losers girls might like you
i tried telling them that but it really hurts their fee fees
>>
>>69382291
>>i failed sex ed: the post
so did you, otherwise you wouldn't be homosexual
>>
>>69381701
>le femenist bogeymin
>>69381593
t. triggered beta permavirgin

In fact not wanting kids is something I cant rationalize or relate to, so whatever have your opinions. I just think they are poorly thought out. I know that I want to continue my genetic line, so females are necessary. I guess MGTOW are too self absorbed to care for and about a family

This guy gets it >>69380187
>>
my opinion is that they're filled with men that need to chill out, get laid and move on. no reason to star a movement.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.