[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Brexit happening or what? Can any Britbongs tell us how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 34
File: brexit1.jpg (71 KB, 827x472) Image search: [Google]
brexit1.jpg
71 KB, 827x472
So is Brexit happening or what? Can any Britbongs tell us how people in the UK feel about Brexit?
>>
The vote is happening one 23rd June, we will probably stay in because the votes will be rigged.
>>
In pretty much every poll the leave side is winning. We'll probably stay though.
>>
>>69364248
what the fuck are you doing here go celebrate the war just ended
http://webm.land/media/pQzS.webm
>>
>>69364613
>>69366515

these, it will be rigged and we won't leave
>>
Hopefully people vote to stay in

The EU is a powerful bloc that has access to a wide range of free trade agreements worldwide.

It is literally a no brainier.
>>
most people will want out, but we will stay in.
>>
>>69364613
>>69366669
>>69366887
Why the fuck do you guys think it'll be rigged?
>>
>>69366669
This.

We will be fucked over, you could have 99% of the nation vote to leave, but they'll see the 1% as everyones vote and will rig it to be 77% and leave to be 23% or some bullshit like that

>>69366751
We'd be safer out of the EU, they're literally relying on the good 'ol UK to not fuck them over.
>>
>>69367019
Do you think a vote that could fuck the globalists to this degree WOULDN'T be rigged?
>>
>>69367019
Why wouldn't it be? The cucks in the government actually believe we'll be safe in the EU, but it's been proven fucking thousands of times by banks, organisations, and even security forces we'd be better off out of the EU

But we'll stay because they'll shut their ears and go "LALALALALALALAALALAL" and ignore the votes
>>
>>69366751
>The EU is a powerful bloc that has access to a wide range of free trade agreements worldwide.
The opposite is true regarding free trade agreements. The EU is quite slow in forming trade deals.
>>
>>69366669
So close, lad. >>69366666
>>
>>69367445
Trade deals take that long to form, the argument that the EU doesn't do it fast enough is rubbish

Trade deals take years to negotiate
>>
You guys better leave
>>
>>69367114
>We'd be safer out of the EU, they're literally relying on the good 'ol UK to not fuck them over.

Nah, access to a single market with already favourable agreements with the world is better than being fucked over during negotiations on our own
>>
>>69367805
See >>69367246

>Why wouldn't it be? The cucks in the government actually believe we'll be safe in the EU, but it's been proven fucking thousands of times by banks, organisations, and even security forces we'd be better off out of the EU
>>
>>69367805
>Implying we couldn't just do that even if we left the EU
>>
>>69367805
How can you be posting on fucking /pol/ yet be in favour of Britain remaining in the European Union? It's because of the EU that Britain has zero capacity to enforce caps on migration and why we've had net migration figures in the fucking 200,000 - 300,000 range for the past decade (with over half a million migrants coming to the EU each year).

If you want Britain to remain British, vote to Leave.
>>
Do you honestly think merkel will let UK leave the EU globalization machine? Western Europe is doomed no matter what.
>>
>>69366751
I think this is the biggest meme of the century. NZ literally has much more free trade agreement than the EU.
>>
>>69368165
>vote to Leave.
Lad, i hate to say it but even if we all vote to leave, our "democratic" government will fix it somehow.
I'm voting to leave but i doubt it'll make much difference.
>>
>>69366669
>in a rigged game, with no trump, and no 2nd amendment

Sorry lads.

Original brexit was 1776.
>>
Scotland will ruin things once again.
>>
>>69367676
It's true that it takes a long time, but it isn't necessarily true that the EU has, as you said, access to many FTAs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_free_trade_agreements
I count 3 or 4 FTAs done by the EU.

That compares to 28 for Switzlerland
http://www.s-ge.com/switzerland/export/en/content/static/Free-Trade-Agreements
>>
>>69367805
>implying the EU won't want to do a deal with the fifth largest economy in the world

At the moment they prevent us from doing trade deals with anyone else. If we leave we can trade with everyone. The EU makes too much money on trade with us that they won't want to jeapordise that. Look beyond next year's balance sheet for fuck's sake.
>>
>>69366669
I don't really care t b h. Not planning on staying in the UK anyway.
>>
>>69367019

Because they can't stand the idea that the majority of people in the country will vote against them, so obviously the Jews are rigging it.
>>
File: 1453833872580.jpg (1 MB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
1453833872580.jpg
1 MB, 1841x1227
I'm a Slav.

What should I vote?

I think prices of plane tickets to my non-EU shithole will sky-rocked if we leave the EU.
>>
>>69369220
If the majority of people vote for it, doesn't that mean that the UK leaves the EU? Or is it just to gauge popular opinion, then the UK Parliament will vote on it?
>>
>>69366751
>The EU is a powerful bloc that has access to a wide range of free trade agreements worldwide.

you realize that a free trade agreement between us (western europe - I am from France) and eastern europe has been fucking our industries and free movement of capital has enabled "fiscal paradises" to proliferate like germs.

You realize that by trying to compete (without being able to do any kind of smart protectionism like the US/China/Brazil/literally everyone does) with countries that have ZERO social norms (minimum wage, healthcare) or environmental norms (don't use coal or undegradable materials, pay tax if you produce too much Co2 etc...) there is no way for us to compete but to remove those hard-earned perks all together?

Do you realize that the current paradigm (free movement of everything: humans (massive migrations), capital, goods) is the culmination of degeneracy: nation-states should be dissolved and be replaced by market (or rather: A market) because they can regulate and protect their citizens (which is "bad" for neoliberal capitalism) and also help faconate a country's identity (and consuming habits - market segmentation is the number one enemy of the EU)

I mean. Seriously rosbif. The EU is our civilisations' collective cancer. It is eating us from the inside. If you love your traditions, your culture, your country's idiosyncracies and your History... you cannot be possibly for the EU.

And it does not mean there should not be cooperation between european nations: there SHOULD absolutely. But not like that. Not against the very people of Europe.

t. a frog who cares for us.
>>
UKIP was supposed to make it big last year but still failed miserably thanks to the cucked voter base. What makes people think something similar won't happen to the Brexit poll?
>>
>>69367019
Malta gets a vote, it is already rigged.
>>
>>69369316
you cant vote soooo
>>
>>69369316
>I think prices of plane tickets to my non-EU shithole will sky-rocked if we leave the EU.

Budget planes exist to Switzerland. It's plausible that they'd exist for the UK.
>>
If Farage wasn't even elected in South Thanet, it seems fairly unlikely this cucked little isle will do anything other than get down on their knees like obedient cucks and suck off Jean Claude Junker to issue
>>
File: 90154_max.jpg (8 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
90154_max.jpg
8 KB, 269x187
>>69369316
Nearly all fuel tariffs/taxes here are EU mandated. They would go down in the long term for sure, look it up.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>69367019
he doesnt get it
>>
>>69369372
Technically no referendum is legally binding. We could vote to leave and find it doesn't happen, change the rules up a bit and vote again, repeat ad infinatum until the desired result - it's the EU way.

>>69369631
>>69370172
UKIP got a lot of votes but we have "first past the post" so it didn't translate into seats. It's not only UKIP voters who want to leave the EU - look at the Conservative party right now. They are split down the middle.
>>
>>69370663
>Technically no referendum is legally binding. We could vote to leave and find it doesn't happen, change the rules up a bit and vote again, repeat ad infinatum until the desired result - it's the EU way.

I will never forgive the politicians who disavowed our popular sovereignity in 2005 to sell our national sovereignty off to Brussels.
>>
File: shag.jpg (14 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
shag.jpg
14 KB, 480x343
>>69369631
>UKIP was supposed to make it big last year but still failed miserably thanks to the cucked voter base

wut
>>
>>69369458
>by trying to compete with countries that have ZERO social norms or environmental norms there is no way for us to compete but to remove those hard-earned perks all together

The solution to being a bad hockey player is to stop playing hockey. If the citizens of country A can't compete in the free market in industry B, country A shouldn't have an industry B any more. Keeping capital, including labour, tied up in industries that are uncompetitive and cannot exist without substantial government subsidization is grossly inefficient.

Imagine if, in the 19th century, British parliament decided to start subsidizing self-employed weavers so that they could compete with the industrial textile industry. It would have slowed down the transition to more efficient production methods and been a spectacular waste of time and money. What is happening today across the Western world's manufacturing industries is not in any way meaningfully different than the plight of the luddites. The only change is that we don't have the advantage of hindsight.
>>
>>69367019
If England leaves, France buys boats to send all refugees in calais to UK.
Either you stay stuck with us or you get stuck with them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-jungle-thousands-of-calais-refugees-will-be-allowed-to-cross-channel-if-uk-votes-for-brexit-a6908891.html
>>
>>69364248
No, Brits are fucking spineless keeping a family of inbred completely fucking us over for the last 300 years is an example.

What will happen is the media will sing the narrative that Britain is economically better in the EU, and the moronic British people who read the mainstream news (old cunts) will eat this up. The Leave camp will be marginally defeated, and the cucktopia will continue.
>>
The East will vote leave.

I think the outcome depends on the Scottish cities.

Almost every report pegs Scots as pro-EU, if the are in fact anti-EU you'll probably see 60% leave
>>
>>69371630
>trampling on the sovereignity of a nation

I'd expect no less.

Yeah no mate, coast guard will turn them back as soon as they enter British waters.

If anything they'll ship them through on the channel tunnel.
>>
>>69371706
Actually old people are polled to be universally for leaving the EU, mostly to do with immigration.

Its the younger generation that is more brainwashed with globalism and multiculturalism, and everyone my age I've spoken to thinks we should be in the EU without being able to articulate why other than "passports dur durrrr"
>>
>>69372146
Also old people are more likely to vote than young people
>>
>>69371706
The Windsors/Saxe-Coburg and Gothas have only been the monarchs of the United Kingdom for about a hundred years, not three hundred. Victoria was from the House of Hanover.
>>
File: Designated Tank Engine 1.jpg (312 KB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
Designated Tank Engine 1.jpg
312 KB, 800x491
>>69364248

>There are people here who think staying in the EU is a the best option

>there are people browsing /pol/ who, didn't live under the EEC, didn't experience the Franc, Guilder, Mark, Lira, Peseta etc
>People who don't remember a pre-Schengen Europe
>People who didn't live in a pre-Maastricht Europe before the EEC turned into the EU and unelected officials who most people cannot even name started dictating and governing to other nations people

The EU is all some people have ever known here and they are scared of change, they don't remember a time before the EU and didn't get to see the twisted beast it has turned into in such a short space of time
I fear for the next 20 years if we don't leave

OUT
>>
>>69364248

The remain camp are going full out fear mongering. Claiming that the EU is the reason we have peace and that leaving risks that.

They seem to think that the moment we vote to leave bomber command will begin to fly missions over Denmark.
>>
>>69371630
>>69371899
Fuck the french, Thats like threatening you to vote for no or they give you AIDS.
>>
>>69372258
Mate, I really couldn't give a flying fuck who they are. They're just feckless cunts.
>>
>>69372485
Precisely, frankly wars have been started for much less and i'd gladly join up to invade if the call was made.
>>
File: xQQlQul.png (411 KB, 382x600) Image search: [Google]
xQQlQul.png
411 KB, 382x600
Voting out of Europe for sure.
>>
File: 1459312205034.jpg (173 KB, 1080x1845) Image search: [Google]
1459312205034.jpg
173 KB, 1080x1845
>>69364248
pls vote in favour of brexit and deport fucking polacks
>>
>>69367019
because some people are paranoid idiots.

the real truth is that most people don't care one way or the other and even if they could be made to care they aren't well informed enough to make a decision either way. we are going to end up staying in, because the question is going to be worded so that not voting out is the default response for anyone that doesn't actually vote.

apathy is going to be the real winner
>>
Felt like we need the change.
Hopefully, leaving EU would make us stand and make changes instead staying in a liability state. If anything didn't work out, then we are truly fucked.
>>
File: 1458826200962.jpg (59 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
1458826200962.jpg
59 KB, 357x357
>>69367019
Nigger are you really a burger asking about how politics are rigged? Stay in school Jamal.
>>
Is BREXIT referendum legally binding?
>>
File: DSC_0126.jpg (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0126.jpg
955 KB, 1920x1080
It's shitty quality, but I'm with BritainGo with ol' nigey as we speak
>>
>>69373153
no
cameron has said something like he will "respect the country's decision" or something but he will probably be leaving office before any change can possibly be made anyway and his successor will have no obligation to take any notice of the result, especially if there is a labour government or hung parliament.
>>
>>69373153
No, we're only having it because when Cameron said "we'll do it after the next election" their polling numbers started going through the floor, so now it'll be done but either rigged or ignored because Cameron wants to ride the EU gravy train to become a millionaire after retirement like Blair did
>>
>>69364248
When do you have to register by to vote?
>>
>>69373568
cameron is already a multi millionaire matey
both his and sam cam's family are old money
>>
>>69373592
June 7th

https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
>>
i don't know anyone who will vote to stay in. but you can be sure that we will stay in because people in general are stupid
>>
File: breivik smile.gif (3 MB, 280x250) Image search: [Google]
breivik smile.gif
3 MB, 280x250
>>69364248
>Brexit
>>
eu membership only benefits bankers, please vote to leave.
>>
>>69364248
Let's be honest here.

Britain only wants to exit the EU because they're hampering state endorsed Sharia Law.

And the EU doesn't want Britain to leave because they'd lose millions of precious Muslim cultural enrichers with it.

They don't really care about trivial stuff like economics here.
>>
>>69364248
We out people are sick to death with the EU even leftys
>>
>>69371630
Foreign countries ships enter UK waters without permission, try to land on our shore without permission. Technically an invasion, so we sink their ships and millions of shit skins drown in the channel.

Wait this actually sounds like a good idea
>>
>>69364248
Just remember folks, the EU have postponed banning powerful kettles because they know that would be the boiling point (Kek) for us brits.
>>
To put it into perspective, all of the middle-class people I know want to stay in and all of the working-class people I know want to leave. I don't give a shit one-way-or-the-other.
>>
>>69375031
It is all political. Economically we'll be absolutely fine. We'll expect a rise in prices for a short while until free trade agreements are drawn up again. What you're saying is truth since it was the EU who began the demographic change being forced upon Schengen countries.
>>
bc scotland's vote was rigged, desu
>>
>>69367114
>>69367019
>>69366669
>>69366515
>>69364613
>>69367161
>>69367246
>>69368236
>>69368374
>>69368398
>>69370012
>>69370640
>>69371706
Tory party insider here.
The vote won't be rigged. There are HUGE vested interests on both sides and it won't be possible to rig something on this scale. You're all paranoid.

Most likely outcomes are as follows:
a) People vote for Brexit. Cameron steps down as PM. Boris voted in.
(i) Pushes for more reforms. EU agrees in desperation. Gets taken to second referendum
(ii) Attempts to strike new deals outside EU - probably in EFTA.

b) Britain votes to stay in - we stay in a "reformed" Europe.

The vote won't be rigged. There are checks and balances in place.
>>
>>69377355
>The vote will be rigged. There are MI5 agents in place.
>>
File: EUSSR.jpg (240 KB, 599x505) Image search: [Google]
EUSSR.jpg
240 KB, 599x505
>>69364248
The polls are basically neck and neck, but I think Leave will win, because they're more motivated to vote. All the radicals are eurosceptic, left or right. No one's actually enthusiastic about the EU (unless they're paid). Pro-EU people think it's a forgone conclusion and will forget to vote. All the cucks will be at Glastonbury and everyone else will be feeling super patriotic because of the Euros (soccer). Once the migrant crisis kicks in for summer and ISIS start attacking (instead of getting busted, fucking useless cunts), should be quids in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/11617702/poll.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12193963/EU-referendum-Exclusive-Telegraph-poll-says-Leave-campaign-most-likely-to-win-in-June.html
>>
I'm voting out, everyone I know is voting out.
>>
>>69377909
Yeah, the people for staying are all dumb kids, and dumb kids don't vote they just retweet stuff on twitter
>>
>>69377723
>implying MI5 agents conduct vote rigging
You're an idiot.
>>
>>69375031
All the muslims want to stay in the EU. Muslim migration is an EU policy (as well as the big jews in the EU, who want to red pill us on muslims to counteract sympathy for Palestinians, as well as conveniently weakening national identity).
>>
The jews don't want this.

So they will rig it somehow.
>>
>>69367019

Because >>69364613 knows he doesn't live in a democracy. Watch. Pay attention to news about the Dutch decision on whether to approve the Ukraine deal, to set them on the path to become a EU member so the top can start a war with Russia.

We'll vote no. They'll do it anyway.
>>
>>69378337

I'm voting in, everyone I know is voting in.
>>
>>69364248
For fucking sake can't wait to habe UK leave europe and get ripped into pieces
>>
>>69377355
i'd like to believe you but i can't do it
>>
File: 1457826911556.jpg (37 KB, 554x428) Image search: [Google]
1457826911556.jpg
37 KB, 554x428
>>69366751
>>69367676
>>69367805
How much do you get paid for this? They're really not getting their money's worth.
>>
>>69375031
>>69378584
nope. apparently most muslims, especially those who run small businesses etc, dislike the EU's rules and regulations just as much as normal people
>>
>>69378744
No they won't. They'll forget all about it, or won't bother because they think it's a forgone conclusion.
>>
File: britoflag.jpg (10 KB, 355x493) Image search: [Google]
britoflag.jpg
10 KB, 355x493
These pussies wont leave

they're counting they can use the EU to come running to their defense when Argies take the Malvinas.

AHAHAAH GOOD LUCK BRITSHIT!
>>
File: manwhore.png (125 KB, 919x862) Image search: [Google]
manwhore.png
125 KB, 919x862
>>69371630

Is that a threat, Barbosa?
>>
>>69378744

Why the fuck would you vote in? Do you want the Euro currency too? London is already overrun, the process has only just begun.

Look up the history of Lebanon and then think on what you're doing here.
>>
>>69367114
Keep on dreaming fucktard!
We all want UK to leave
>>
>>69378967
Not the ones on the internet. Whenever I see a muslim name on a forum, I know which way they will be shilling. The EU is islam's wet dream. Open borders, literally importing them, can't make decisions, stifles nationalism.
>>
>>69366751
you're right it's a no-brainer, you're the one with no brain

>not realising the only countries that have the ability to try and fuck us over wrt trade deals due to not being in the EU, are in the EU
>thinking some second world shithole in the EU like spain or germany (soon) can afford to offer a non-beneficial trade deal to the fifth largest economy

top laff lad
>>
>>69379278
Cheerio then, Muhammad.
>>
>>69379067

No, they won't. They understand that something good is at stake. Many own small businesses and understand full well that leaving will make life tougher for them.

>>69379246

UK has BTFO'd the Euro before and they'll continue doing so until there are clear benefits for doing so.
>>
>>69379538
Enjoy your paki curry or whatsyrian dish!
>>
All you need to know is

Scotland will fuck everything up
>>
>>69379857
SCOTLAND YES
>>
>>69379710
>Many own small businesses and understand full well that leaving will make life tougher for them.
You mean benefit scroungers? Maybe your friends should have worked out how to make successful small business instead of relying on government handouts.
>>
>>69379151
>EU
>defense

you're baiting obviously but NATO (not the EU) is the last group we'd ask for help, we'd directly ask either the US or France as nobody else has a navy worth shit. that's if we couldn't sink a few more old american cruisers on our own, which I'm sure we could seen as each of our submarines contain more technology than the entire argentine fleet.
>>
>>69379888

Checked, and I love Scotland because they'll secure the vote to stay.
>>
>>69364248
Hilarous to see how UK is going big headed thinking EU wil crawl to them back if they vote to leave europe...

Oh yeah french people are arrogant and self centered... Lulz

Keep on dreaming in le queen planet brit broz...
>>
Well me, my Mum, my Nan and great Nan are all voting out. Think I convinced my mum and my Nans were always outers.
Our advantage is old people are more pro-Brexit and also more likely to vote.
>>
>>69379710
>he thinks the EU won't fuck us over purely out of spite following the referendum

face it, we're fucked if we say no, by making a noise about trying to leave we've made the continent hate us even more. the safest thing we can do right now is leave.
>>
>>69379921

No, I mean small growing businesses that rely as much on trade with the EU as anywhere else you fucking dipshit.

The only argument against the EU is MUH NATIONALISM. Fuck off. UK will vote to stay in and you'll whine and bitch about how it was rigged, for all the good it'll do.
>>
>>69367676
And they're negotiated based on the very much differing economic interests, capabilities and specialities of all 28 member states.

If we left we'd be able to negotiate free trade deals tailored entirely to our economy instead of having to try and have our economic interests represented alongside 27 other countries, most of whom despise our finance and services industries.
>>
>>69379151
Yes because that happened last time.
>>
>>69380064
When you tell Nan you mean naan, thenpaki's bread ? Right ?
>>
>>69380215
>No, I mean small growing businesses that rely as much on trade with the EU as anywhere else you fucking dipshit.
Benefit scroungers. They want to stay in so our tax money subsidises the import taxes they'd otherwise have to pay themselves.
>>
>>69380146
they won't tho. the uk is too big a market for them to stir up too much shit

also there are at least a couple of other countries that would probably have a referendum if the uk voted out
>>
>>69380048
We don't want EU to crawl back, they can rot for all I care.
"Lulz broz" yourself
>>
>>69380146
This.

I mean, if after all our noise and complaining and opposition of the past decade or so came to literally nothing and accepting the status quo, what do you think the EU would take from that? They'd realise they could push more changes and roll over our complaints with a "well you guys don't actually mind all this because you voted to stay, so you have no right to complain".
>>
File: 1457368836926.jpg (50 KB, 447x717) Image search: [Google]
1457368836926.jpg
50 KB, 447x717
>>69380064
>>
>>69380048
No one thinks this. We don't want the EU to come crawling back. We want it to fucking die.
>>
>>69380429
Your answer is less layd back then it pretend to be... Keep safe in Le imaginary queen planet brit bro... Thought it will hurt bad when the whole country goes back to reality!
>>
>>69380561
UK is on suicide watch but don't know it and want EU to die...

Hilarous
>>
>>69380432
>accepting the status quo

I know what you mean here but the status quo is not on the table here. It's independence or "ever closer political union" for us.
>>
>>69379734
>>69380048
>>69380316
mon ami, if this is an attempt at bantz, it is not a very good one
>>
>>69380064
My brother supports us staying in the EU, but has admitted he hasn't read much about it, its powers and its effects, nor about the possibilities and potential of leaving. He bitched out at me about trade deals and short-term economic loss until he read some more around it and admitted it wasn't quite like how he thought.

Unfortunately, I don't think I convinced him anyway. Fortunately, he doesn't actually care enough to go out and vote. That's the problem with the Inners; it's not something they truly care about, whereas it's actually an important issue for Eurosceptics and we're passionate enough to go and vote.
>>
File: 1455742962180.png (161 KB, 1547x1114) Image search: [Google]
1455742962180.png
161 KB, 1547x1114
>>69380798
We're all fucked. Nothing to single out the UK for. Can't you see that's why we want to get off this ride?
>>
>>69380799
Well, the status quo is the subtle steady sinking towards a superstate that nobody realises is happening. It's been happening for decades.
>>
>>69380883
Good luck playing poker brit broz.. You're all actually playing your future with dice and it's too obvious to be even trusted by any european country
>>
>>69367805
Lol EU prices are higher than world market prices due to the tariff wall. Even stuff we make ourselves is more expensive for the sake reason (not a true world market).

As a small country we have no monopoly power and can impact the price of nothing, as producer or consumer, so we'd be better out and paying that low low world price.
>>
>>69381112
>the status quo is the subtle steady sinking towards a superstate that nobody realises is happening.
This is actually a good argument. When pro-EU people say we don't know what'll happen on exit just say we also don't know what the EU will be in the future. I mean 30 years ago it was still just the EEC and 40 years ago it was all about trade only. Ask what's next, will they want an EU army? Or more power over national budgets?
>>
>>69368236
The most amazing thing of all, is our PM and our senior civil servants tell us that "the EU will fuck us over as an act of spite" if we leave, and claim that is a legitimate reason to stay.

It's like telling a woman she should stay with her abusive husband because he is probably going to break her face when she announces she is finally leaving.

EU confirmed for abusive partner.
>>
File: 23139748063_843360cb23_b960.jpg (145 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
23139748063_843360cb23_b960.jpg
145 KB, 960x640
>>69364248
It's not happening. There's no clear majority for leaving and the status quo always wins in these cases, bongistanis are conservative as fuck when it comes to big decisions.

See the Scotland vote, there was more clear support for Scotland leaving the UK than there is for the UK leaving Yurup.

Federalisation here we come!
>>
>>69370012
Malta will vote independant.
They're more anti German than anyone else in Europe (apart from frau merkel of course)
>>
>>69381736
UK finding out its trully slutty nature!
>>
>>69381737
That much won't happen. The choice was between leaving and staying in a "reformed" EU.
That doesn't mean more freedom for us... just less federalisation. We've got an opt-out... although not legally binding...
>>
>>69371630
If that happens. I'm personally going to get in my fucking inflatable dinghy and show them why we rule the waves.
>>
>>69370663
Additionally a lot in voters still believe having the referendum is morally correct and the referendum pledge basically won them the election.
Well ed milliban won it for them by saying there would be no referendum under labour.
>>
>>69382154
Yeah good luck with that. Any clauses that could be considered anti-federalisation in these 'agreements' aren't worth the paper they're written on.
>>
>>69381737
awww the kid in the headbag second from left is as cute as a button

still has to die tho
>>
>>69382707
Any failure to adhere to it would split the Conservative party. They would become almost as unelectable as Labour under Corbyn. That, to them, is more important than the EU.
>>
>>69371630
UK leaves the EU
France effectively declares war on Britain
We encourage shitskins to flee to germany now the UK is a warzone.
They flee because they have no sense of nation.
>happy angincourt archer.png
>>
>>69364248
UK is barely part of EU to begin with. No euro, no Schengen. They won't even let us dump our Calais shanties on their coasts.
>>
>>69382158
I'll be there alongside you in my rubber ring, it's time to fuck shit up

RULE BRITANNIA
>>
File: 1454842576761.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454842576761.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>nasdaq poll
>83% chance of uk leaving eu
>>
File: 3084503485345046689.jpg (138 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
3084503485345046689.jpg
138 KB, 736x552
>>69383399
>double dubs
CONFIRMED
>>
>>69383143
Please leave EU! I can't wait to send shitskins and migrants to UK on those inflated boats!
>>
>>69383136
Failure to adhere to what? The most anti-federalisation our 'reformed EU' deal got was a promise that future EU treaties will mention in them that the UK isn't obligated to adhere to the 'ever closer union' bit. That's it.

They're going to reword a future treaty.
>>
File: 1424057574095.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1424057574095.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>69383732
You'll get yours froggy.
>>
>>69383732
Don't make me blockade your shitty little ports on my own inflatable raft. I'll soak your shit with my squirt gun if you even try it, frog.
>>
Pourqois est tu avez un mal de cul? Hon hon hon.
>>
File: The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png (411 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png
411 KB, 2753x1400
>>69383671
EMPIRE RESTORED
>>
>>69383892
How digested paki's and indian cury smell in the street
> poointheloo.jpg
>>
>>69383732
> France making threats

Top kek, enjoy your civil war and lost country
>>
>>69383892
What anime is this?
>>
>>69383930
Come on if brit bong leave EU we can force you in embargo big time with the help of your irish and scotish brothers
>>
>>69379151
Implying the argies would invade the most over defended island on the planet.
There's enough ordinance on that Island to put Argentina back 400 years.
It's not that it's impossible to take the Falklands with its current defenses it's that it's no longer worth it even for the oil.
>>
>>69378967
>nope. apparently most muslims, especially those who run small businesses etc, dislike the EU's rules and regulations just as much as normal people
That's what I fucking said.
>Britain only wants to exit the EU because they're hampering state endorsed Sharia Law.
>>
>>69364248
They're too scared to actually do it.
>>
>>69384183
Chang gets Medieval
>>
>>69384228
>implying the EU would ever embargo a major trade partner, EU membership or not
Stay deluded, baguette.
>>
File: unnamed.png (233 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
233 KB, 471x312
>>69384047
i don't know how does the blood of your compatriots smell after being needlessly betrayed by those in government?
>>
>>69364248
The most vocal people are those who don't know which way to vote.
>>
>>69384228
That's like saying people would embargo the united states if Trump was elected
>>
>>69384183
Maria the Virgin Witch, real good, incredibly accurate action scenes,
>>
>>69364248
One thing that stands out is just how much better prepared the Eurosceptics are than the Pro-EU'ers.

The Eurosceptics have spent years and years debating and analysing this issue closely. They are very superior in their arguments.
>>
File: leave.png (1 MB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
leave.png
1 MB, 1000x667
>>69364248
I'll be voting to leave.
EU is a nightmare.
>>
>>69380215
Yea because having unlimited competition in a market where the overheads and salaries are often 1/5 of what they are in the UK is brilliant for small business.
>>
>>69384369
UK well britbong going fat headed again linving in Le queen imaginary planet...
We're in 2016 not 1900...
>>
File: 1457911357219.jpg (53 KB, 595x400) Image search: [Google]
1457911357219.jpg
53 KB, 595x400
>>
>>69372936
White people working at McD.
Looks so weird to me.
>>
File: 1457035697763.jpg (79 KB, 800x819) Image search: [Google]
1457035697763.jpg
79 KB, 800x819
>>
> letting mumma merkel and Brussels have a say over what happens in Britain, letting them dictate who can enter OUR country

Yeah, no. Anyone who doesnt vote out is a filthy faggot. The ONLY argument I've heard against leaving is "RACIST"
>>
>>69384047
What does French blood and makeshift explosives smell like, other Germany?
>>
>>69384584
I even saw a Guardian article which admitted that the out campaign is doing a better job than remain.

>http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/29/remain-campaign-failing-brexiters-wrong-but-passion
>>
File: 1456145002706.png (330 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
1456145002706.png
330 KB, 1100x1500
>>
>>69384534
Britany sure is USA...
And yeah i really want UK to leave europe. Can't wait for it to happen
>>
>>69380215
why would small business's trade with the eu oh wait they wouldnt
>>
>>69384956
What hppened in thenlondon metro a few yearrs back and those shitskins riot in 2012 ?
>>
File: UK_EU_referendum_polling.svg.png (109 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
UK_EU_referendum_polling.svg.png
109 KB, 900x630
Going by the polling, the leave camp has the momentum, however we still have to at least a consistent 5 point lead if we are to seriously take about being in the lead
>>
>>69384956
I don't know.
How does paki semen gushing out of teenage english cunts taste like?
>>
>>69383389
you do realise we pay the eu more than you do, and its because we still have the pound that we do this you stupid fuck
>>
>>69383671
should we start a pirate colony
>>
Guys let say we don't leave the EU and Trump doesn't win America, Where is safe?
>>
>>69385343
youre country has the least white population in Europe youre worse than germany
>>
File: 1456083538962.jpg (91 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1456083538962.jpg
91 KB, 460x276
>>69385626
you're grave
>>
>>69384956
Pic related may remind you of someone...
Good luck in cuckholdistan...
Fatheaded.jpg
>>
>>69385626
The Falklands.
>>
>>69385822
And have the Argentinians constantly on my dick about an island they tried to invade in 1982.
>>
>>69381354
>hor-he-hor-he-hor be afraid little english man you're taking a risk the rest of the world wouldn't.

You don't realize how clearly this sums up why Britain is the most successful nation in Europe do you?

When someone tells us a design cannot be improved we do it.
When someone tells us a gap cannot be bridged we do it.
When someone tells us a war cannot be won we do it.

I have to admit without the small amount of French blood running through the veins of the British we wouldn't have the sense to look before we leap, it has tempered our sense of adventure into something greater.

I ask one last favour of you monsieur.

Tell us we cannot leave the EU
>>
>>69385822

Hillary will give them to argentina though.
>>
>>69386099
she cant without starting a war, they are still owned by England
>>
File: 1444592030157.jpg (72 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1444592030157.jpg
72 KB, 540x540
>>69386058
>>69386099

Then, my friends, I am afraid there is nowhere left to run.
>>
>>69385822
3000 people, 500000 sheep.

Paradise for a Welshman
>>
>>69386082
How britbong brain works : you tell them "please leave europe you fucktards, we're fucking bored of your comedy about leaving every now and then, your shithole worth nothing for us", they hear " please i beg you to stay we are nothing without you", then they think"they ask us to not do this so we will do the opposite!"
That's why they drive on left side of the road and so mucj other stupid things... And then they imagine in their Le queen imaginary planet "see we do so much fucking good things like driving'on the legt side!"
You guys are so hilarous and fatheaded
>>
File: 1447902667007.jpg (764 KB, 1500x825) Image search: [Google]
1447902667007.jpg
764 KB, 1500x825
>>69386711
jesus christ how can one nation be so fucking salty
>>
>>69386711
Shame you won the hundred years war right? Could have joined us.

Now all you can do is stew in your jealousy as France goes down the can.
>>
>>69386711
When you clean your country so it doesn't smell like farts and remove kebab, we can talk about British attitude.
>>
File: Hamza_2744387b.jpg (79 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Hamza_2744387b.jpg
79 KB, 620x387
>>69387367
Poocurryintheloo.jpg
Also pic related
>>
>>69364248
Don't fuck this up. Vote to leave you biscuit dunking tea sippers
>>
>>69389260
>you biscuit dunking tea sippers
We briefly experimented doing it the other way around but the idea never caught on
>>
>>69384539
Bet you heard about it through Skallagrim you fucking nerd.
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.