[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it acceptable for parents to spank their kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 0iHv6Np.webm (735 KB, 496x360) Image search: [Google]
0iHv6Np.webm
735 KB, 496x360
>>
>>69364000

Christ that's not even a spanking, no wonder the youth is so fucking degenerate. When I had to be punished my mother would trick into believing that it was shower time just so I would take off my clothes so then she could hit me with a belt in my bare skin. The kids today are fucking faggots, spanking is clearly not enough.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Yes, but only if the kid does something really dangerous or unacceptable. A little pain now versus a lot of pain later.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 325x325
>>69364000
My parents spanked me
I was an unruly child so they were justified
Sometimes it's the only way to get a child to listen
>>
>>69364533
ur mom sounds like a cunt
>>
>>69364533
That's why you never shower?
>>
File: Percha-Cristal_1.jpg (37 KB, 520x313) Image search: [Google]
Percha-Cristal_1.jpg
37 KB, 520x313
>>69364533
Hispanic moms are savages, my mom use to hit me with this shit when i was a stupid shit.
>>
>>69364000
As punishment? Yes.
Because you're angry? No.
>>
Who else got hit with a wooden spoon whenever they stole food from the cupboards

and Yes, disciplining your child is fine.
>>
Yes or else you wind up with degeneracy like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FiPCs8VFs0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g0HuLG6M_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHDTdWwmAc

Yes he's autistic, but the lack of a father figure and his mother's refusal to beat him and leads to it being worse than it could be.
>>
>>69364000
Is it okay for inmates to be beaten?

If no, then it's also not okay for parents to hit their children.
>>
>>69365620
I never stole food because I wasn't a fat shit.
I did get hit round the back of the head with a spoon though.

Time outs and grounding only does so much
>>
>>69365736
This creature is a demon.

The parents should kill it, sending it back to hell.
>>
Acceptable but not usually necessary.
>>
I want to have a little daughter just to spank her little ass tbqh familia
>>
>>69366622
tranquilizate onda vital pedofila
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.