[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate Islam? I am a muslim and don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 20
File: 1456179729506.jpg (32 KB, 500x729) Image search: [Google]
1456179729506.jpg
32 KB, 500x729
Why do you hate Islam?

I am a muslim and don't understand pol's hate for muslims.

You hate gays - We hate gays
You hate feminism - We hate feminism
We want everyone to follow your opinion - We oppress everyone who doesn't follow our opinion

Even Hitler was a big fan of Islam and secretly a muslim.

Why doesn't /pol/ become a muslim place?
>>
>>69363128
I like pork and I don't like your beards, your robes and your language.
Go back to the desert.
>>
>>69363128
>I am a muslim
>German flag

Checks out.
>>
>>69363288
Europe is my home now. Did you ever try to live like a muslim? It will improve your life quality. Also most of pol's permavirgins would get some obedient wives.
>>
>>69363128
I want you to prosper in your own lands, just stay the fuck out of europe and the commonwealth. Same goes for kikes.
>>
>>69363128
>learn arabic to read koran
>visit arabia as often as possible
>pray in the direction of arabia 5 times a day
definition of cuck senpai make your own religion
>>
>>69363479
Islam is for everybody, not only for Arabs.
>>
>>69363419
Let's be honest we both know you'll be driven out within a decade or two, perhaps even within the next few years. All it takes is one election.
>>
>>69363128

Nice to see muslims admit that lgbts, leftists, and feminists are regressive groups who weaken Europe to Islam's advantage.

You'll hang with the rest of them, roacho ;)
>>
>>69363537
What is so wrong with that? Orthodox have to pray in the direction of East.

>>69363572
We will be a majority in two decades.
>>
>>69363419
But I don't like you, I'm Catalan, I exist because of France needed to stop the muslims.
My history revolves around that and I eat pork everyday.
My grandparents blocks get filled with your people and it turn it to shit.
Now I do believe you will conquer this fucking dickless country in the end but you won't make me like you.
>>
>>69363543
This is what we do to muds and kikes in the 99% of Canada that isn't Toronto, happened 5 mins away from my house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHz53V38YRE
>>
File: 1432576092803.png (266 KB, 818x585) Image search: [Google]
1432576092803.png
266 KB, 818x585
>>69363128
islam is cancer

>religion of peace
>http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

start going off the 'radical muslims' and we might have a chat

PROTIP : not holding my breath
>>
>>69363742
thats why im not an orthodox russian cuck either, europe needs its own religion fuck off
>>
>>69363825
American jewish degeneratism is the true cancer. You shit on the far-right medieval ideology while ignoring cultural marxism.
>>
>>69363128
I don't any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

Only Islam can invigorate the developed world and reverse the degeneracy. Listen what a passive aggressive cunt this child is to his mother. Do you think muslim kids disrespect their parents like that, let alone ever reach any level of degeneracy of that tier? I'll take their culture any day.
>>
>>69363128
you guys ruined the west and caused the dark ages and with your rampant jihads and you pretend like you didn't, that's why you'll all burn in hell.
>>
>>69363741
Allah is with us, we will win.

>>69363743
just a coincidence

>>69363755
So? We also punish criminals, even harder than you.

>>69363825
Islam is the fastest growing religion on Earth, it will overcome Christianity in a few years. We are going to win, because Allah has foretold it in the Holy Qu'ran.
>>
>>69363419
Do you really have fun shitposting like this while brown people are shitting in your streets?
>>
>>69363128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJwGV9ctDA - Islam in the End Times 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTJa-AaRyak - Islam in the End Times 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y - Islams History of Violence
>>
File: 1456020330775.png (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456020330775.png
358 KB, 900x900
Islam isn't redpill.

Islam is harems for the elite and blue-pill-but-worse for everyone else. Mudshits in Europe have transitioned into their bargaining phase because they know the next US president is going to be a Republican. It's Cruz if they're lucky; Trump if they're not.

Disregard there desperate attempts at avoiding the world war they spent the past seven years screaming for.
>>
Because /pol/ actually prefers the liberal concept of freedom - freedom of choice.
/pol/ wants all those good things to happen as a form of mutual agreement that this is the best course of action and living. Islam just bruteforces everyone to follow one paradigm, which condratics the fundamental concept of freedom.

go fuck yourself Ahmed
>>
>>69364151
Christianity is going through its great falling away that the Bible predicted to happen.
>>
>>69364218
okay maybe we are better off with islam, allahu akbar inshallah and all that
>>
>>69363128

Dont forget about those boy fuckers in Afghanistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw
>>
>>69364151

> we will win

You will get removed like you always do, subhuman. Try to fuck as many goats as you can before judgement day.

Whites are the gods of war, whilst you're just a sheepherder.
>>
>>69363942
Yes, Islam.

>>69364011
This.

>>69364123
What?
>>
File: God.jpg (33 KB, 418x500) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
33 KB, 418x500
>>69363128
allah is iblis prepare for eternal damnation
>>
>Why do you hate Islam?

Islam Hates Me
>>
>>69363419
Yeah mate, us europeans hear, read and see bits of that improvement on daily bases.

Our clay, our ways, some one will be killed and it will be not us.
>>
>>69364371
>follow the religion of the anti-christ
No thanks. You might as behead us now.
>>
>>69363128
Just because we both despise Liberalism doesn't make us friends, Achmed. Those degenerate cucks are still my people, you are not.

But you already knew that was how it worked. How is it said where you're from, "I against my brother, my brother and I against our father..."
>>
>>69364371
your islamic golden ages coincide with our european dark ages HMMM I WONDER WHY.
your carnal religion can only spread through jihad.
>>
File: heretic.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
heretic.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>>69363979
last time i checked we have more personal and cultural freedom than several countries combined

but you are correct, the west is going to shit
cultural marxism is kinda hard to ignore at this point anon

but i will take it over islam any day, every day
and i think trump will win
and i think jan 2017 is going to be a big shift in perception and policy towards islam and muslims
i dont hate you anon
i hate the cancer you practice
>>
>>69364151

Learn your place, roach. When masters of war come to play, you'll get wiped out.
>>
I hate Islam because I identify as a liberal
Islam is contrary to everything that defines liberalism
>>
>>69363128
>Why do you hate Islam?

Probably all of the murder.

Yea, gonna have to go with 'all of the murder'.
>>
>>69363128

I dont hate gays and I support freedom. Im against leftism because they show their opinions down everybody throat. And i find brown people disgusting.

Im partly serbian too, removal of you fucks is in my blood.
>>
>>69363128
Islam means submission.
Literal religion of cuckoldry.
>>
>>69364199
Islam is also on the rise in America :)

>>69364218
Doesn't work. Islam is better.

>>69364345
These people aren't muslims. You aren't allowed to have sex with anyone before being married.

>>69364370
Who will do it? Everyone saw how cucked Western men are at Cologne. We can do whatever we want.
>>
>>69363128

You fags are as bad as jews

Not a jew = goy
Life goal is subvert the goy

Not a Muslim = infidel
Life goal is destroy the infidel

Ignore my delicious pun, but perhaps start a right wing movement with a little more.. diversity..
>>
File: stannis.webm (621 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
stannis.webm
621 KB, 720x720
>be muslim
>second generationfag
>watch as my kin succumb to degeneracy
>watch as they turn into hypocrites that would see the west burn
>they hate this place, yet refuses to fuck off away

I don't care anymore, I want to see this nation return to it's former glory, among with most of Europe.
I want to see degeneracy rooted out, and if that means that I have to see my kin hang, as I await my own execution, it is but a small price to pay.
>>
File: buk_aisha.jpg (641 KB, 877x1350) Image search: [Google]
buk_aisha.jpg
641 KB, 877x1350
>>69363128
End yourself.
>>
File: abraham-sacrifices-isaac.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
abraham-sacrifices-isaac.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
>>69363128
>Why do you hate Islam?
Because Islam is an offshoot of Christianity, which is Judaism's bastard child. I hate all of Abrahamism equally and completely. Your "god" is a damned psychopath. It's followers are delusional. The promise of eternal life in paradise panders to the worst selfish aspects of mankind, and is why the world is completely fucked.

>Let's kill and rape and start wars. As long as we use the correct names and phrases in prayer, all will be forgiven.

What a load of bullshit.

Live in the present, think about the future of mankind, not some stupid, selfish wet dream about how everything is better after you're dead.
>>
>>69363128
Speaking of Muslim places, name one that functions well.
>>
>>69363755
>cop looks through window
>oh great, Muhammed is getting beat again
>I guess I should do something about this ... eventually ...
>leisurely walk over to other cop
>hey man... Muhammad is getting beat again... we should probably do something ...
>I suppose, just let then get a few more hits in first...

Based prison guards for taking their time.
>>
File: welcome to TX muslim.jpg (107 KB, 1145x699) Image search: [Google]
welcome to TX muslim.jpg
107 KB, 1145x699
>>69364720
>Islam is also on the rise in America

>islam is taking a fall im america
FTFY

please enlightened one, explain to me how muslims commiting acts of terror are not muslims
>>
As long as you don't tell me what to do, we will be fine. But the moment you do I will eat bacon while looking you straight in the eye.
>>
>>69363128
Where is this little girl from? I see her everywhere.
>>
>>69364720
what about the fact that there are no islamic prophets and stories in europe? how can you think we wont just become political vassals once sharia law is in place and islam is fused into the government and society? no sorry ali im still holding out for white nationalism whatever low chances there are
>>
File: 1458487414065.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1458487414065.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>69363128
>Even Hitler was a big fan of Islam and secretly a muslim.
I was gonna take you seriously till I saw this, nice b8.
>>
>>69363128
Because we hate ugly brown skinned Semitic rats.
>>
>>69364407
Allah doesn't hate you.

>>69364446
Just try to live a muslim life for a year or so. Not drinking and eating ham will improve your health. Praying will give you an order in your life.

>>69364661
You already have 15% muslims. You will be as muslim as Turkey in a few decades.

>>69364684
>cuck
>>
>>69363128
Imagine a twisted reflection of yourself, where all your worst qualities are exaggerated beyond proportion until you are looking at nothing but a literal insult to everything you stand for.

You would hate that reflection more than any other asshole in the world not because of what little differences there still exist, but because of the similarities that will make it a revolting hell.

Also, for fucks sake, you fuck little kids. Go die in a desert.
>>
>>69364151
>Islam is the fastest growing religion on Earth, it will overcome Christianity in a few years. We are going to win, because Allah has foretold it in the Holy Qu'ran.
Nah mate... Even tho Merkel and her cucked companions may give you the impreddion that we want you shitnecks here, we don't. Stay away or there will a hell to pay.

Fuck me, that rhimes...
>>
Tell me why I should me a muslim and not a christian or buddhist
>>
I really have to laugh at muslim shitskins. They come to Europe and WILLINGLY set up their ghettos in move into them. How fucking stupid do you have to be, bahahaha!

When the tipping point comes, and it will 95% of you will instantly get surrounded by the army/police and butchered like the pigs that you are ;)
>>
>>69365053
O muslim, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Iraqian wheelwright, brewer of syria, goat-fucker of Arabia, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Afganiostan, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Europeans declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!
>>
Because you're uneducated desert people and your culture hasn't produced anything of value for the last 1000 years. Anywhere you go is a worse place because of it
>>
>>69365053
But I don't believe in Allah.
What stops you from going to my house and discharge your revolver on me?
>>
A shitskin can talk about "cucked Europe" all he wants, but at the end of the day what's the proof supporting that? The fact that nobody is allowed to openly spout "hate speech" against you? Sure thing, leftist media owns the "hate" narrative.

Take a look at how Europeans view muslim terrorist attacks. Nobody gives a SINGLE fuck if it occurs outside of Europe. Nobody gave a SINGLE fuck when America genocided a million of you in Iraq.

White people STILL favour their own and they will fight to preserve Europe. Just keep chimping out, buds.
>>
the problem with koran is meant to be not only religious text but also a civil code.
>>
File: 1453226865049.gif (699 KB, 923x923) Image search: [Google]
1453226865049.gif
699 KB, 923x923
>>69365053
every one of us already knows this is a bate so fuck me for answering...

>Just try to live a muslim life for a year or so.
Short on patience, can not.
>Not drinking and eating ham
FUCK NO!
>will improve your health.
I am healthy enough... and mentally stabile unlike mudshit scum.
>Praying will give you an order in your life.
Nah, my order is better than yours. You shit's are a bunch of vulgar midless slaves that only follow Quran / the fuck who misinturpites the Quran. All the same, it always leads to those spesific situations where you yell ALLAHU AKBAAR and behead, burn, mutilate, torture people just because Muhammad, the cunt wrote a fucking book about the things he saw when he was doing shrooms.

Fuck you, fuck your religion, fuck your culture, fuck your beliefs, fuck your false prophet and "god" and just, fuck you.
>>
Just because we're white nationalists doesn't mean we don't want a mostly-libertarian nation.

We don't agree with your oppression and killing of non-muslims. Freedom of speech is kind of a big deal to 4channers.
>>
>>69364720
>These people aren't muslims

Funny thats what they always say when muslims do something wrong

>Ur no mooslim bra
>>
File: 1437502560172.png (372 KB, 901x694) Image search: [Google]
1437502560172.png
372 KB, 901x694
>>69363128
Offended?
>>
>>69365730
that doesnt work. you are only strengthening the mudslimes arguments
>>
>>69365019
Neverending story m8

call her name anon!
>>
The main reason we don't like Islam or Judaism is because this board lives BACON!
BACON IS THE CANDY OF THE MEAT WORLD IN DELICIOUS DELICATE BEAUTIFUL BACONY GOODNESS! BACON IS GODLY AND GIVES US FREEDOM BONERS! BACON IS LOCE FROM A PIG! BACON IS LIFE OF AMERICA!
>>
>>69363128
I genuinely believe that the expansion of Islam will set back mankind's scientific development.
The entire muslim world is a braindead wasteland. It's pathetic.
>>
Dog hating savages the lot of you
>>
>>69365858
In what way?
>>
I'm actually a sensible leftie and Islam stands against everything I don't stand for.
>>
>>69366002
liberalism, even le classical liberalism is a poison that has destroyed everything good in europe since the french revolution. over concern with freedumbs is the reason mudslimes are even a threat, they are no danger to us except in the ideological vector which lolbertardians demand remains unguarded
>>
>>69365905
Liked the 1st part better than the second... altho own them both.

Awsome movie.
>>
File: degenerati.jpg (99 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
degenerati.jpg
99 KB, 854x640
>>69364011
Anglo-saxons are literally cancer.

It's time for the second round of Rome. I'm waiting for you kebab
>>
>>69365053
>Just try to live a muslim life for a year or so. Not drinking and eating ham will improve your health. Praying will give you an order in your life.

Why would I do that? Being slave to faggy god and his pickfucking prophet? Kneeling 5 times a day, like a fucking slave? Thats all you are, slaves, the name islam itself mean submission. I may do stupid degenerate stuff and then live with consequences, but thats what free men do. But not you roach, all you know is eating your pigfucking masters shit.

So for what fucking reason would I want to live like a roach? Better to live one day as a lion then 100 years as a sheep, but what would a slave know about that?

Remember, only reason you live here is because leftist mercy, dependable of help, fucking shitskinned beggar. You get out of mercy, we kill you, if you dont die from hunger or illness before.
>>
i respect islam, but don t touch my fucking beer !!! dont touch my BEER !!!!!!!
>>
>>69363128
I hate islam because it is the hatred of virtue.
I hate muslims because they are inbred, vile, dishonest, irrational, pedophile, council housed vermin.
That's all
>>
>>69366906
>i respect islam
butwhy.jpg
>>
>>69363128
[citation needed] ON ALL OF IT! you can't just pretend.
>>
>>69363128
Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim
>>
>>69363128
because you want too kill every single person over retardation, and any reason you can. You will lie and say you don't i read some of your fucking book.
>>
>>69366906
You dont deserve that cross in your flag cuck.
The sentence is a year of charitable work and temperance. Deus vult
>>
File: proud enemy of islam.jpg (102 KB, 720x736) Image search: [Google]
proud enemy of islam.jpg
102 KB, 720x736
>http://www.wftv.com/news/local/iranian-doctors-planned-talk-on-islam-and-homosexuality-outrages-some-in-sanford/185803158

>http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/656527/Asad-Shah-murder-shopkeeper-Glasgow-Muslim-Islamists-Facebook-troll

>http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=17581

>http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/belgium-imams-refuse-to-pray-for-the-souls-of-the-non-muslim-victims-of-brussels-jihad-massacre

>http://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2016/03/29/saudi-prosecution-demands-capital-punishment-to-curb-homosexuality/

>religion of peace
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 533x594
>>69363419
Or they can just blow themselves up because hot virgins were promised. C'moon. You can live as U wish until you do not shit in my garden anyway..
>>
>>69367090

the Koran says very useful things for a perfect life on earth, to animals and people . But it is impossible for everyone to follow a straight path , we are human beings so morons .
Including shitty terrorists who kill innocent people, or Muslims who want to impose their religion in other countries . The problem is not the Koran , the Bible , or any other religion , but we are
>>
>>69363128
Proxy bait
>>
>>69366145
That's why I said "mostly" libertarian.

You can have a foundation of freedom of speech and association but then incorporate elements from other systems.

The problem in America has actually been that we haven't had freedom of association since the Civil Rights Act of 1964. We aren't allowed to refuse customers based on their race, or make organizations that are explicitly whites-only or that provide services only to whites.
>>
>>69364011
>Avoiding responsibilities through totalitarian religion.

Have you thought of educating/disciplining your kids rather than thinking some made-up religion is gonna make it happen?
>>
You know that it's all bullshit
>>
>>69367434

I know only that I was born to work and pay taxes , fuck flags and your deus vult of shit
>>
>>69368535
Actually, let me clarify. We can have whites-only organizations but I think they have to be non-profit and if they provide services to non-members, those services must be non-discriminatory. Or something like that.
>>
>>69363128
I do not hate Islam, In fact I am ready for the day of America to become Europe 2.0
>American cucks cant keep women on a leash
>The women take over and create modern Rome

Islam is the only way to stop this crazy ride
>>
>>69363128
>islam hate gays

Nigger you stone queers but encourage preteen boys into anal sex because the Qoran promotes it. "Only the bottom male is a sinner" "if he is a boy isnt a sin"
>>
>>69363128
Fuck off ahmed. The more you annoy us with your shitty religion the harder we will slap you down
>>
>>69363128
Death penalty for apostasy. Among many other things.
At least most muslims are cool people.
>>
>>69368953
..Aliens? What the fuck does that mean? Scientology?
>>
>>69369776
No it means fucking aliens.
>>
File: CdPolQwUUAAVoEb.jpg (78 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
CdPolQwUUAAVoEb.jpg
78 KB, 600x690
muhamed fucked little girls
>>
>>69364720
>Confusing the civilians with the army that will come after you.

>How cucked Western men are

hahahahaha, Which is why I fought 15 of you at once, because they were groping some random girl and stopping her from fleeing. In less than 5 minutes, one man whooped 15 of your asses so hard, you had to run away and ran to the cops for help (or try an file a report, idc). All I know is that the cops escorted me and her out of the area afterwards.

They may be cucked (for now), but then you have people like me who aren't and are just looking for the opportunity to crack your skulls on the pavement and call it self-defense. Muslims are pathetic fighters. They will only fight when in outnumbering their enemy and still they run away once they start getting hit. You're weaklings at heart.

You do realize that warring is in our DNA? You do realize that all the great generals have been European/Asian (Not muslim..Saladin was shit)? You do realize that Europeans are the ones that industrialized genocide? You think it's a smart move to push us to the breaking point?
>>
File: 1459348362661.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1459348362661.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>69369496
Based leafbro

Fuck Islam. It IS degenerate. It shares some ideologies with us, but so does communism and fucking Bernie Sanders, doesn't mean I don't want them all dead.
>>
File: 1445115215083.jpg (33 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
1445115215083.jpg
33 KB, 400x344
>>69363128
>I'm a Muslim
Posts picture of qt Jew.
>>
>>69363363
Most underrated post evar.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.