[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>what are the top 3 roles of the federal government? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
>what are the top 3 roles of the federal government?

How the fuck was this such a hard question for trump to answer?

he was blushing he fucked that one so hard
>>
>>69362960
Mail, taxation, and military; anything else is handouts.
>>
Lists are gay. Trump did the right thing and treated it like a gay question.
>>
>>69363301
> Mail
> Losing millions to do something others do better, cheaper, and at a profit without tax payer money

USPS needs to be shut down.
>>
>>69362960
rounding up the kikes
putting them into camps
gassing them
>>
>>69363450
This, USPS is archaic
>>
>>69363425
>I will literally praise anything trump does
Of course you will drone
>>
File: 1457665171741.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1457665171741.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>69363301

why couldnt trump just fucking give a real answer instead of saying security 3 times

he looked retarded i was so upset

i love trump but he needs to take a couple god damn seconds and pause and think of a smart answer instead of blurting shit out

i cringed and had a case of second hand embarassment for him when that happened you could see in his face he felt stupid

>>69363425
>Lists are gay

you must be 18 to post here etc
>>
"Security, Security, Security."

He should have left it at that.
>>
>>69362960
I think fucking up one question out of dozens is fine, and honestly its to be expected. He did great overall. Cherry picking the one thing he fucked up is stupid.
>>
Trump handled this fine. He answered it with a tone of "pretty dumb question, guy." It was a trap question to be sure. Security security security was a good answer. Throwing in education and healthcare was smart. That was for later.
>>
>>69363650

... but that wasnt a fucking answer to the question
>>
>>69362960
Military, stable legal system (includes property rights), protection of the integrity of citizenship
>>
It was his worst moment yet.
>>
>>69363781
>Throwing in education and healthcare was smart

SMART????

he literally said that he wanted socialized healthcare - he might as well have backtracked on repealing obamacare right then and there
>>
>>69363560
It was a fucking retarded question and trump answered it well by emphasis on security while still also answering with a couple legitimate answers.
>>
>>69363871
Seriously? I'm a trump supporter and I can think of worse moments easily.
>>
>>69363875
Try actually reading up on his policies. He believes government healthcare is important but that it should be a single payer system with the government regulating to keep prices low.
>>
1.funneling money to israel
2.dividing and conquering the voting masses
3.avoiding getting audited
>>
the role of gov is to protect the rights of the people.
>>
>>69363875
Yeah, smart. It's for later.
>>
>>69364238
>the role of gov is to protect the rights of the people.

No, it isn't. The rights exist to protect the people from the government.

"Rights" refer to things that are explicitly outside of the role of government.
>>
File: 1457623185464.jpg (65 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1457623185464.jpg
65 KB, 500x552
>>69364275
>>69364217

oy vey im about go convert to over dodging and vote bernie

trump is fine but i cant stand his supporters 98% of you are dumb as fuck parrot niggers
>>
>>69364453
There's a general election coming up.
>>
>National Security
>Economics
>Health Care

Those would of been my 3
>>
>>69364940
>Economics

lol why not just go down the line of STEM major titles as well with that broad of an answer
>>
>>69362960

"A nation can only be judged by the security it provides for its families"

Something like that
>>
yea. he blew two or 3 questions last night. oh well
>>
anderson cooper is just a faggot
>>
>>69365102
1. America
2. America
3. America
>>
>enforce the laws
>defend from invasion
Is there even a third purpose? Protecting the constitution falls under both of those duties.
>>
I thought he handled Cooper very well.

Other people will see what they want to see, hence the "that's the response of a 5 year old" line trending everywhere, despite the fact that Cooper was acting like a complete tool throughout the interview.
>>
>>69363450
Lol ups and fedex are shit and over priced. Get the fuck out of here shills
>>
I think what he was really saying was what the most important things government (not the Federal government, but government generally) does for people. And there is truth in that.

Security includes both foreign policy and immigration.

Health care means taking care of the vets and those who are disabled beyond their mean.

And we need better education. Fixing that solves a lot of other problems, and eliminating common core helps.
>>
>>69363789
How do? The only thing a Goverment is good for... Is dealing with another Goverment.

Beyond that, anything it touches goes to shit.
>>
>>69363789
Political interviews aren't one of your fucking school tests where you need to answer every question and explain why to get a good grade, kid. Trump says things that stick in people's heads.

What did Cruz say that was memorable last night besides "I like cheese"?
>>
>>69367408

oops - well this is awkward

forgot to put in the original post that this thread discussion is limited to those who reside within the country in question

theres probably a fucking RIVETING thread in /ck/ somewhere about maple syrup recipes or some shit.

sorry for the confusion hat buddy
>>
>>69367546
>Political interviews aren't one of your fucking school tests where you need to answer every question and explain why to get a good grade,

thats funny, i typically like potential leaders of my government to give direct answers to direct questions, not see their dancing skills when presented with questions.

>kid

wow, he went there lol
>>
>>69367672
>>69367672
>>69367672
>>69367672

You see this /pol/? This is your fault. Your fault and fags like you with the Canada maymay. Really bringing the discourse.
>>
>>69368182

4 times you clicked the thread number to reply

may i recommend some sort of anti-inflammatory for your ass pains?
>>
>>69367129
They also arn't subsidized by the federal government, as far as I know.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.