[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you for real actual refugees who are in danger or are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: wo.jpg (78 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
78 KB, 620x348
Are you for real actual refugees who are in danger or are you against all refugees on principle?
>>
women and children from countries where there is currently a war going on that could expose them to serious abuse (rape etc) or death.

let them stay in refugee camps and deport them straight after the war ends.
>>
>>69361492
I wish we took in Christian refugees if were going to take any at all. Their only like .5%
>>
>>69361492
as long as the muslim wives make me delicous kabob, they're welcome to stay

the males should go back to their desert and defend their homeland
>>
>>69361492
I believe that refugees have a right to sanction. And they should stay in Turkey, the closest safe country, as international law dictates.

Why is it that being for refugees means we have to let millions of them settle in our formerly clean safe cities and destroy our economies when they could instead stay in camps in Turkey, cause no damage, and be equally safe?
>>
>>69361492
>are you against all refugees on principle?
Yes, they're not our problem.
>>
>>69361492
It doesn't matter, since the arabs would never send away their women and children to countries not enforcing islam and indoctrinating them to become muslims. Besides, I don't think they would want to go back to their desert anus after getting everything for free in Europe.
>>
I support refugees, just not forcing people to take them. If a guy wants to house some refugees. Then that's his problem not mine. I won't deny him that and he shouldn't deny me not wanting them. If someone wants refugees they pay for it. Don't waste taxes on them.
>>
>>69361492
Taking in a reasonable amount of refugees during a war is not a bad thing.

Flooding your country with refugees, many of them not even from a warzone and not looking for peace so much as benefits, is idiocy. Especially with the whole jihad thing.
>>
>>69361492
If it were legit refugees I would have no problem. The issue for me is this: they those in who are economic migrants. They aren't properly vetted. The majority are combat age males who get to their host country and don't integrate and cause problems for the native population. If America was war torn and I needed a place for asylum I would respect the native culture and try to integrate as best as i could.

I would also prefer that the rich country wanting to help me would first make it safe to live in my own country. Why aren't we focused on doing that?
>>
File: dolan fuhrer.png (15 KB, 552x552) Image search: [Google]
dolan fuhrer.png
15 KB, 552x552
>>69361492
We already have enough goat fuckers and shtiskins not to mention our own problems with the economy etc. They cant handle their own problems in their country so they just bring their problems with them. My grand father fought the slavshits at the age of 19 so the war is no excuse its just cowardice. I wish they would all just burn.
Bunch of ungrateful degenerates...
>>
>>69361735
This. Let them stay in guarded refugee camps near the coast, then they are gone as soon as it is safe again.

Instead we let them in, they disappear for years, only to reappear later as criminals. It's like playing Russian roulette
>>
>>69361492

Take a look at that woman in the OP pic. Do people, in current year, know by now that sluts like that were carefully crafted media ops? That the "Arab Spring" protesters put on a nice face for the camera, then attacked security forces afterwards?

Do people know this?
>>
fuck off we're full
>>
>>69361492
It depends where the refugees are coming from. If a tsunami decimated Japan and the people have to flee I would gladly invite them in and help.

But if they are coming from Africa or muslim countries I don't care if their version of Hitler is genociding them, I don't want them here.
>>
all muslims out.
>>
>>69361492
Everyone claiming to be a refugee is welcome in my home. I have endless money in pension funds that has been saved up for the last 100 years.
>>
>>69361492
Immigration takes the best out of their society and adds to our own without actually helping those in dire need from those countries those Immigrants come from.
>>
>>69361492
I'm in favor of taking refugees from Europe.

Taking low-iQ, high-crime, high-terrorism refugees that travel across dozens of safe countries is some serious BS tho.

I'm pretty relaxed about taking a few fro other western countries or east-asia, although the numbers should be quite limited
>>
>>69365578
A few christian arabs would be a-ok as well since these generally assimilate.
>>
>>69361844
Lol because the Christianity they believe in isn't just as violent as Islam. Not realizing all these religions say that if the enemy isn't the same religion as you then kill them if they aren't willing to convert. Yeah it's fine if they are a Christian refugee because they totally don't have the same culture as the Islamic part. Fuckin moron.
>>
>>69365697
Maybe a few, they can blend in. But if it is too many we have a problem. I'm okay with 1 arab per 1000 europeans.
>>
>>69361492
Removing them from their homeland, will simply continue the cycle of death, as well as doom then and their descendants to either a race war, or simply dissolving in the hedonist death cult Weatern civilization calls pop culture.

If people actually cared, there's be a political push for a massive refugee camp in one of the numerous not at war Muslism countries, backed by NATO, while the military cleanses and reclaims the land, which they then settle and pass down to their childern who are told of what happened.
>>
>>69361492
all Refugee's besides the pro Assad Syrians or Christians, nobody needs Somalians or Africans in general they are nt even legitment refugees
>>
>>69361492

Against them all.

Not my problem
>>
>>69365818
Have you ever met a Christian arab?
>>
>>69361735
Why does the west have a responsibility to care for people that will never reciprocate their behavior?
>>
>>69366294
He hasn't or he wouldn't have said that.
>>
>>69361492
In theory I'm in favour of taking in actual refugees, but with Middle Easteners it's a bit more complicated.

When you live in a country decent enough that it has a huge Western tourism industry but you either still want more or there's a natural disaster like a drought that no one is responsible for, and then you start voting for/supporting radical islamists until shit's fucked and a civil war breaks out and ONLY THEN you think "ayy islam is still bretty cool but it kinda fucked this country, so lemme try bring it somewhere else" - then I'm not super happy you're choosing my country, really.

Same with Africans who love supporting crazy fucked up leaders and liberation armies or people like Mugabe, all until the very moment shit collapses, and then whine and call for white people to help.

And if the first thing you do in your new country is complain about how the food isn't spicy enough, then the war zone you ran from probably wasn't that bad.
>>
>>69365827
Exactly.

I'm quite sure we can assimilate large numbers of whites, quite a few of east asians and a few middle easterners if there is no religious barrier.
>>
>>69365818
You're plain wrong. They're more redpilled on muslims and generally less cucked which is good and they don't feel an religious obligation to keep separate from the majority.

The only arab I ever knew that I would consider integrated was from a christian familiy from Lebanon.
>>
Set up a safe zone somewhere in the middle east so they can live with their cultural counterparts. Don't send them to the west where they can't assimilate.
> Trump was right again
>>
>>69361492
against all of them

stopgap measure for demography issues
bringing low iq people to a high iq society does not work
presuming they are muslims, they will not mesh into the society they enter

>>69361735
THIS

which makes me wonder, why are none of the countries near the war zones helping their neighbors ?
why ship them all the way to europe ?
>>
>>69361492
I'd be ok with temporary refugees that are heavily vetted. No one should get a free pass to live somewhere else for the rest of their lives and impose themselves on a foreign nation's people. Shit will always fuck up somewhere and if we start saying we will take them in when that happens we'll quickly run out of room.

And the whole idea of keeping them until the conflict or whatever is over is retarded, especially when dealing with the middle east. Do you think everything will be done when ISIS dies out? Or do you think there will just be some other group that tries to attain power and the 'refugees' will keep coming and claiming asylum for their entire lives.
>>
>>69361492
African nogs are in danger because they are surrounded by niggers, they dont leave their countries because of economy they leave because of the batshit crazy savages surrounding them.

Reminds of this video where a Somali niglet its taken into the west then returns back to Somalia and is utterly horrified at how subhuman his people really are.
>>
File: hetlanduitachmed.jpg (19 KB, 468x264) Image search: [Google]
hetlanduitachmed.jpg
19 KB, 468x264
>>69361492

Half of the so called refugees we get over here are cucks.

At the moment number one on the list are the cucks from Albania.

You can not make this shit up.

BTFO.
>>
>>69361492

I'm against all entirely.
They've got neighboring countries they could go to if they're so damn yellow.

At best i'd take the women and children, but not fucking four million working age men. That's as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.
>>
>>69361492
no their war is their problem
>>
>>69368420
to be fair, there are countries surrounding Syria that take in a lot of refugees. They just keep moving on to Europe for gib me dats.
>>
>>69369877

FIXED.

>At best i'd take the women and children, but not fucking four million w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶g̶e̶ combat age men. That's as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.
>>
>>69369271
>Reminds of this video where a Somali niglet its taken into the west then returns back to Somalia and is utterly horrified at how subhuman his people really are.

share pls
>>
>>69361492
I'm for refugees providing they get asylum in compatible cultures. And muslims don't mix with western values. Plenty of safe arab countries for them out there.
>>
>>69366339
Because you caused this mess
>>
>>69373795
>Look at Swedish flag
>Thank Trump that I'm not being cucked by mudslimes and niggers
>Feel safer knowing that Americans would have no problem putting .45 sized holes in any mudslimes that go on a rape rampage
>tfw it's good to be in the land of the free and home of the brave
>>
>>69361492
>real actual refugees who are in danger
Why don't they stay in Turkey or Jordan then? "Actual" refugees are still majority pro-Sharia and pro-violence. I'm sure I don't need to post the PewResearch poll again. ISIS isn't the enemy, ALL OF ISLAM IS.
>>
refugee camp in UN protected areas within their home country.

not imported to other nations
>>
>>69361492
>refugees=women, children, the elderly, and disabbled
>refugees=/= abled bodied military aged men
>>
File: 1429801841871.jpg (78 KB, 393x351) Image search: [Google]
1429801841871.jpg
78 KB, 393x351
>>69374148
>brave
says the stupid americunt whos scared of some refugee women and children
>>
File: 1459364354094.jpg (199 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1459364354094.jpg
199 KB, 852x805
>>
File: refugeestoragesign.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
refugeestoragesign.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>69361995
>>
>>69375329
>Canadian = Canucks
>Canuck
>C-an-uck
>Cuck

Here have a dick. You're not you when you're hungry
>>
>>69361492
I'm against flooding the country with non-whites. Fuck 'em, deport leftists instead.
>>
>>69361492
>start a war in your own country
>get btfo
>run away and demand other countries take care of you

nah, fuck refugees
>>
>>69361492

I genuinely believe the west (and by that, it's only going to be The USA, possibly UK and France) should have intervened totally in Syria right at the beginning.
>>
File: tenderwomansnek.jpg (59 KB, 480x589) Image search: [Google]
tenderwomansnek.jpg
59 KB, 480x589
>>69361492
How about this

A) only christian refugees, because those will fit in easy into western culture.. muslim killing other muslims is not a new thing in the middle east, nor is it a new thing that christians are the most persecuted group.. But muslim nations should take in the muslim refugees, and the west should take the christian refugees.

B) Saudi arabia won't take any muslim refugees because of risk of terrorist.. explain to me why europe should take any muslim refugees into their nations.. Saudi arabia has a much better clue about these people than europeans..

c) The number of socalled "refugees" already outnumber the syrian population, this means they are not syrian refugees, and this is also clearly visible that it's opportunists coming from all over middle east including all over africa.. And they are claming to be refugees to avoid regular immigration procedures.

D) Terrorist groups have already said they will use the "refugee" flow to smuggle in jihadis with weapons into the west to cause havoc.. There is ZERO good reason to let any of these refugees into your nations when you cannot screen them and know who they are..

E) Since the muslim refugees can't be screened, none of them should be allowed into any western nation because of the risk to the regular citizens of those western nations and the overall stability of those nations. They should stay in refugee areas OUTSIDE of any western nation, for instance in a safe zone in syria.
>>
>>69361492

Genuine Refugees should only be able to go to the neighboring countrie(s), not travel 1/2 way around the world for the best deal on free money and housing.

Economic migrants should be shot.

The 1st world supports them financially, and that is generous enough. Importing them and giving them citizenship is ridiculous.
>>
>>69378567
(cont) all economic migrants pretending to be refugees, should be forcefully expelled and transported back to their point of origin..

Next all actual refugees from warzones that cannot be screened so we know who they are should likewise be forcefully expelled, but to a refugee camp site setup for instance in a safe zone in syria, under no circumstances should they be INSIDE western nations when you cannot ascertain who you are.. because

a) can't risk bringing the conflict into western nations, or it affecting the internal stability of western nations.

b) the various islamic mujahid organizations such as daesh, anshar al sharia, al shabab and many others, have already said they will try to infiltrate the west via the "refugees" to cause harm to westerners. This cannot be allowed to happen, dispense with the sympathy for "refugees" they can easily be taken care of OUTSIDE western nations.. they don't have to be INSIDE western nations to be taken care of.

C) it is a muslim on muslim conflict with christian minorities stuck in the middle of the onslaught, the west should be a safe haven for the christians since they fit culturally with us, muslim nations have to take more responsibility than they are doing for providing for the muslim refugees aswell as ending the conflict.

The west should have nothing to do with the muslim immigrants or refugees, they should go to the other muslim nations for shelter, and inevitably return to their origin nation once the conflict is ended.
>>
>>69361492
>Are you for real actual refugees who are in danger
Yes, if they go back when it's safe AND do not rape etc. when in my country.
>>
>>69378567
Checkpoint for being circumcised would do the trick of weeding out those that may be admitted or not.
>>
>>69379830
(cont) Refugees should not recieve any welfare or citizenship or work of any kind but should stay in the refugee camps for the duration of the conflict.

It is not a field trip nor is it trying to attain citizenship through normal immigration procedures.. You are in a refugee camp because your nation is in a state of war.. Others have no actual financial obligation or otherwise to even help you, they do it out of kindness.. So do not complain about "bad internet" or "lack of money" or "not enough hookers to have sex with" or other stupid shit..

If you wish to apply for citizenship, apply legally and have identification and relevant information and be ready to accept also a no if they don't feel you bring anything useful to the table.
>>
>>69361492
Actual refugees should be kept in refugee camps, where humanitarian aid is directed and our military deployed to maintain order and regulate who gets the humanitarian aid (leave it to themselves and shit gets bad).

That is how any country 30 years ago would have handled a mass refugee situation.

Today, we somehow think it reasonable to have an entire population transplanted into another country, as if its the most normal thing in the world. Its not.
>>
>>69366339
Because of a thing called moral. Womem and children don't have a part in that war, men do
>>
>>69380877
It's not normal it's not even close to normal, it's completely batshit insane because of security risk, cultural impact and all kinds of stuff.. if you suggested this to people 30 years ago they might suggest you go to the loony bin and get yourself checked out.

But that's what you get when you have pampered delusional leftists corrupt the political process.. They don't understand the consequences of what they're doing because they're significantly dumber than people were 30 years ago.
>>
>>69379191
economic migrants =/= welfare leech migrants, though they tend to come in similar waves.

Cut welfare off for immigrants and you'll see the difference soon enough.
>>
>>69381217
Most of them are NOT women and children.. It's been proven again and again.. And either way they should be in refugee camps OUTSIDE western nations, not inside of them.

Again emotional rethoric instead of facts..
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x456
>>69361492
>>
>>69361735
First post best post. Men of fighting age can fuck off. Go back and fight for your country you cowards.
>>
>>69361492
No sympathy for any of them
>>
>>69381462
That what i am saying, women and children are refugees 30 years old pakistanis that have nothing to do with syria are not
But the guy asked why should we help actual refugees not why should we help the rapefuges
>>
All refugees
Not one of them has any justified reason to come all the way to Europe or beyond
If they go a step farther than Turkey they are economic migrants helping globalist corporations kill European labor value and culture to make the expansion of EU power easier to swallow
>>
>>69365697
No they don't. They are generally better than Islamic refugees but I live in an area that has quite a large Assyrian population and they are fucking horrible to be around.
>>
>>69361492
Refugees might be in danger, but that doesn't mean they don't bring crime, disease, violence, etc.
>>
>>69375690
Now adjust for population...
Oh wait.
>>
File: CFENMhNWIAArqd5.jpg (74 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CFENMhNWIAArqd5.jpg
74 KB, 576x1024
>>69364416

Interesting point you've raised there, Toblerone.

Never thought of it like that before. I completely agree with you.

Would welcome the nips with open arms, but would happily let the muzzies drown in the sea.
>>
>>69361492
I'm against all refugees.

even with our declining birth rates, rent just goes up and houses are rarer than ever.

Stop coming to our country, let our population decline, fucking hell we just need to adjust how our economy works, it's not that bad.
I fucking hate that infinite growth model we're in.
>>
>>69361492
Only the Christian ones. Met one not too long ago. He lifted, he wore a cross around his neck and was a civilized human being.

Funnily, Christians are the only one in danger in this war.
>>
>>69381940
Maybe you're correct. I was going by personal experience because I've never seen hard data on the subject of integration stats of christian middle easterners. It's a shame really, researching the effects of gov. policies like immigration should have a high prio, unfortunately it doesn't.

Are they mostly first gen? Or is there a sustained subdemographic that marries among themselves and keeps seperate for the most part?
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.