[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /pol/ been infiltrated by paid Zionist shills like Reddit has?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Israel_flag_crossed.png (4 KB, 413x300) Image search: [Google]
Israel_flag_crossed.png
4 KB, 413x300
Has /pol/ been infiltrated by paid Zionist shills like Reddit has?
>>
>>69361334

Yes but they're usually easy to spot
>>
File: 1022201403437.jpg (120 KB, 720x722) Image search: [Google]
1022201403437.jpg
120 KB, 720x722
I can't rightfully say I know what you mean, my good man.
Hail the hittle, right?
>>
>>69361334
Who pays anyone to do anything here? What will it achieve?
>>
>>69361775

Israel pays university students to post pro-Israel propaganda all over the internet. There's a whole generation of young Israelis looking to get that government grant money.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-pro-israeli-propaganda-8760142.html
>>
Why would they do that on /pol/ ?
You already can't say jackshit on Israel (unless it is good) in my country, zionism already won at least back home.
>>
>>69362620
Yah any sensible young adult is a neocon whether they like it or not
>>
>>69361334
Yup. They deflect hate onto the muds and play up the meme that they're actually right wing and really on our side, almost always fly the burger flag.
>>
Most definitely not.
>>
Most definitely not.
>>
>>69361417
They're easy to spot on Reddit, too (easier, even). Redditors are just retarded.
>>
>>69361334
>paid Zionist shills

Show me where one signs up to be a paid shill or they don't exist.
>>
>>69361417

theyre not

some make it obvious so your opinion is dissuaded into thinking theyre weaker than you think

like you, fucking shill
>>
>>69363004
>>69363012
found em
>>
>>69363162

http://www.thejidf.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQl9H-gi9NE
>>
>>69363470
This is more of an answer than I've ever gotten before. Where is the part of the website that lets you get paid to shill? I'm on my phone so I may be overlooking it. I have better shit to do with myself, like a real job for example, I'm just looking for evidence that paid shills aren't just a meme.
>>
Most definitely not.
>>
File: aidf18.jpg (69 KB, 421x561) Image search: [Google]
aidf18.jpg
69 KB, 421x561
>>69361334
No, Anglos have infiltrated this board and are monitoring this thread right now

>COR BLIMEY; THE ARYANS KNOW
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>69364052
You'd have to be an idiot to think shills don't exist, it's no different than a company paying for a good review.
>>
>>69364350
Okay fine but again, prove it. It's the lack of evidence that bothers me.
>>
>>69363470
>Nose ring
>Opinion discarded
>>
>>69364052

>In a campaign to improve its image abroad, the Israeli government plans to provide scholarships to hundreds of students at its seven universities in exchange for their making pro-Israel Facebook posts and tweets to foreign audiences.

>The government’s hand is to be invisible to the foreign audiences. Daniel Seaman, the official who has been planning the effort, wrote in a letter on 5 August to a body authorising government projects that “the idea requires not making the role of the state stand out and therefore it is necessary to adhere to great involvement of the students themselves, without political linkage or affiliation”.

>According to the plan, students are to be organised into units at each university, with a chief co-ordinator who receives a full scholarship, three desk co-ordinators for language, graphics and research who receive lesser scholarships and students termed “activists” who will receive a “minimal scholarship”.

>Mr Netanyahu’s aides said the main topics the units would address related to political and security issues, combating calls to boycott Israel and combating efforts to question Israel’s legitimacy. The officials said the students would stress Israeli democratic values, freedom of religion and pluralism.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-pro-israeli-propaganda-8760142.html
>>
No

Modern Jews worship the Synagogue of Satan.

They are True Evil
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.