[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi I'm a brazilian girl and i love blond man like Thor,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Hi.jpg (27 KB, 448x448) Image search: [Google]
Hi.jpg
27 KB, 448x448
Hi I'm a brazilian girl and i love blond man like Thor, I love blue eyes in handsome men, I think Idris Elba and Denzel washington who are considered "beauty" or "handsome" for blacks are ugly, i never viewed any women really attracted to them, they are only used when blacks try to make women feel guilt for not put nobody black in their list of preference, so they use the most generic affirmative action comment that are these kind of men,I'm not racist, i will push the most generic affirmative action black actors in my mind to try to make the black boy feel better, Idris Elba is not used like meme affirmative action to try to make black boys feel better? I will use his name, fast, think in someone black that is pushed in American media to try to please the jealous ego of black boys when in our natural preference nobody wants them. But i Have nothing against Denzel Washington, i don't know if he is a bad person like many black boys are in America, i don't hate Denzel Washington and i don't want to hate him, but i don't like Idris Elba because he is always used to replace characters of white people, nordic mythology, is horrible, I think he looks like a affirmative action meme for black boys in the movies for me and he is not attractive for women here and nobody remember him in Brazil, i never viewed no women saying, oh my god idris elba, only the cuckolds of the internet and the own black boys in the internet wanting to believe in this and don't know that the few rare women are trying to be nice with black generic name they remember when a black boy try to make them feel guilt for not have blacks in their list of preference, i hate when women make this because of pressure, looks so fake, forced, non-natural, affirmative action, liar, political.

I think Chris Rock is boring racist piece of shit, and the tv show everybody hate the cris is staged, with many lies, and fantasies of the own Chris Rock, i don't remember white actors being racist like Chris Rock.
>>
Shut the fuck up, you ugly mulatto whore, no one cares about your opinion.
>>
huehuehuehuehue
>>
>>69360674
Welcome to pol
>>
Kill yourself nigga
>>
White blonde blue eyed and I think you are ugly as fuck.
>>
File: 1452709053093.gif (2 MB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1452709053093.gif
2 MB, 300x295
>>69360674
>girl

nice try henrique
>>
>>69361211
https://www.instagram.com/carol_nakamura/?hl=en
>>
>>69361011
>>69361316
Buttmad favela monkies detected. I guess you'll go and kidnap and torture a child now, to vent your frustration.
>>
Anyone who wants to call the girl in the picture. (21) 3647-4967
>>
>>69360851
luv u netherlands
>>
>>69360674
It's not really secret. I've seen some documentary that 90% of people are most attracted to their own people. Not even their own race but their close cultural region.

It's nature but like in most things pushed by far left they go against nature, logic and reason.

Sure there are 10/10 from other races/regions but form my experience I'm significantly more attracted to average looking women from my culture region than to average looking women from outside it.
>>
>>69361581
Polish girls have always been the easiest lay I have had alongside Romanians and Croats.
And I am not just talking about the poles I have banged here, me and my mates specifically visited Poland to chill, fuck and party.
Mostly was a shit experience, but girls were so easy, it's incredible.
>>
Basic bitch stay in your jungle nobody cares about yuh feelings about anything. Die
>>
>>69360674
Show tits with TimeStamp or BTFO
>>
>>69361581
>tfw Canadian
>tfw Polish/Russian ancestry
>tfw all of my girlfriends have been of Slavic origins
I'm not even trying to make it happen this way, it just does.
>>
Tits or GTFO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.