[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hoy can u justify the pirate usurping? Dont try, you just can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-03-28+at+02.39.05).png (54 KB, 300x562) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-28+at+02.39.05).png
54 KB, 300x562
Hoy can u justify the pirate usurping?

Dont try, you just can't.
>>
no doubt no speak
>>
>>69359917
do I spy the glorious Falklands in there?
>>
>>69360133
Go away gorilla
>>
Nice map of New Britain
>>
>>69360325
It will be New Israel first
>>
Don't Argentinians get that claiming sovregnity over all this territory they don't, can't, and never will control makes them look impotent and ridiculous?

They seem to take some sort of weird pride in not controlling the Falklands; but shouldn't it be a hidden shame?
>>
They will never, never, never be Argentinian.

Even I, a fat balding unhealthy myopic lardarse, would volunteer to fight to keep them.

Falklands will be British forever.

God save the Queen.
>>
Right of conquest.
You fight it you loose it.
Now chill out.
>>
>>69359917
in 2100 when Britain has become part of the EurArabia caliphate, Falkland will remain British
>>
File: 1458211417767.jpg (100 KB, 540x958) Image search: [Google]
1458211417767.jpg
100 KB, 540x958
>>
>>69360506
Every country south the US-Mexico border does this.

When they do it to each other nobody cares; when they do it to anglophones there is always some kike standing by to put a camera and microphone in their face. Argentina will probably be on the kebabs' side in WWIII.
>>
>>69361109
Because we'll move over to the Falklands and start up another Empire, Argentina will be our first target.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.