[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Care to explain yourselves cucks. Seriously look at yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 11ocvl.jpg (31 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
11ocvl.jpg
31 KB, 500x324
Care to explain yourselves cucks. Seriously look at yourselves you've given up over a 1000 years of culture and history to the muslim barbarians why for what reason is it because you felt sorry for the sandniggers. They had they're chance to be great. but instead they spent the last 1400 years killing each other like bloody savages. they never bothered to build a society a culture beyond Allah Akbar kill the infidels.you used to be great europe Now your a fucking shithole infected with fucking sandniggers. You've lost it man I really hope you europeans can immigrate to the U.S. soon Atleast we're not afraid to tell these fuckers to eat shit.
>>
>>69358483
What the fuck has anyone ever done for me?
>>
>>69358483
We had our culture imported from your open sewer of a society.
>>
Our continent, our choice.
>>
>>69358483
So, you're not taking any musulmans in? And what's the overall racial situation over there?

Only fucking block-heads concentrate on muslims.
>>
>>69359258

Yah well I focus on muslims because they're the most voilent and savage bunch I've seen a close second would be the thug black populace. If only we can send all dem BLM faggots back to africa and let um shit up their own continent Spics are more of an annoyance than anything else. they're useful in the fact they do that shit us proud americunts wouldn't
>>
>>69359248

So you choose to be overrun by barbarians. How fucking weak are you no civilization in the history of mankind has given up so freely as you lot have. the muslim populace doesn't want to integrate into your society they want to destroy you.
>>
>>69358483
It's your fault.
You got cucked and spread that virus to us.
Don't forget that US is the ground zero, and the most cucked in the world!
>>
>>69360547
We are just tired of people asking "how did rome fell" so we are gonna show you how.
>>
>>69360666

At least we're gonna elect someone who is gonna MAGA fuck the rest of the world.
>>
>>69358483
OP your image triggers me.
Was it written by a tabloid journalist?
>>
>>69360781

Nihilism I got yah. Hope that works for you. I only hope all you european cunts can immigrate to america once trump MAGA. stay safe and don't let the mudslimes kill you.
>>
>>69361193
I don't know, this is all your faul though.
All European nations are de facto a USA colony although no one wants to admit that.
You control our politicians.
>>
>>69361423
I'd say big corporations control control us and the states. Immigration is good for leftist political parties to secure the votes to keep the stream of cheap labour coming in for the businesses to use.
Also how long until social security systems in Europe collapse from the strain of lazy migrants?
>>
>>69361787
>Also how long until social security systems in Europe collapse from the strain of lazy migrants?
People try to not pay taxes a lot here but we kinda do cause we feel bad about it.
If we started bringing refugees and putting them in palaces, no one would pay taxes,
I'm sure of that.
When a country turns diverse, there's no sense of union or duty, so people stop contributing.
In Spain the welfare system would already be dead if we allowed the same ammount of refugees than Germany.
If I was german I wouldn't pay them.
Why should I pay to people that hate me?
>>
>>69360666
>Sweden thinking they have the right to call other countries cucked
>>
It's not the fault of the Europeans, it's not like they can control the evil fucking politicians who are dead set on destroying our motherland. Americans can certainly relate as we watch the treacherous bastards destroy us, helplessly.

It is as I have predicted though, that it will be the U.S. that makes the last stand against the enemy. The next decade is going to determine whether we enter into another renaissance or into darkness.
>>
>>69358483
>I really hope you europeans can immigrate to the U.S. soon
I don't. #CuckfugeesNotWelcome
>>
>>69362986

Well except the cucks that actually believe diversity is great you all can stay with all the shitniggers and enjoy your culture and get killed.. But I actually feel bad for the europeans who never wanted this to happen the whole of europe is about to be turned into an islamic hellhole and there isn't much they can do about it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.