[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORTH KOREA SABRE RATTLING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14
File: Screenshot_20160330-125344.png (740 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160330-125344.png
740 KB, 1080x1920
Why is north Korea allowed to say stuff like this to us? If Russia, Iran, China, or anyone else said this shit we would all be dead by now. But one of these days he's actually gonna do something and then people are gonna be like wtf burgers

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/29/north-korea-we-are-ready-for-pre-emptive-nuclear-strike-on-u-s/
>>
because there are clown countries and serious countries.
>>
>>69357430

I don't understand the world anymore. I was led to believe that it was guided by self-interest. Who has any interest whatsoever in the continuation of NK as a state? Why are they, or at least their state apparatus not being exterminated like the nuisant, peace-disrupting rats they are?
>>
>>69357430
Because it's South Korea's sibling with Tourette Syndrome. So we allow them to say rude things for same reason we tolerate Tourette kids
>>
NK would never pre-emptively nuke the US because as much as they wanna believe they are all powerful, it would be the one thing they could do that would absolutely 100% guarentee the end of their country.
>>
>>69357509
If NK decides to become serious we're screwed, then
>>
>>69357430
they are the mad god in Chinas garden.

you don't shoot other peoples dogs.

get your own dogs on a leash
>pic
>>
are there gonna be burgers in this thread our what?
>>
>>69357889
>god
*dog
but now it's too late :^(
>>
>>69357657
Its basically China's puppet and a buffer state against the west's influence in South Korea and Japan.

But its basically a yappy dog so even they hate it.
>>
If only he knew that the American people have been laughing about this for decades amd we are still laughing. Go ahead and throw your toy. Lol.
>>
>Breitbart

Tip top tup tap tep kek
>>
i'm a lot more worried they're gonna drop one here, we're a lot closer, their shitty rusty old chinese handmedowns might actually make it
>>
Say what you will about NK, but at least they are fighting ISIS, while we are sending them weapons and training them.
>>
>>69357430
Because their threats are an empty joke. Kim knows it, we know it, China knows it, Russia knows, and everyone else except for the people of North Korea.
>>
Not exactly pre-emptive if you warn them before hand right?
>>
>>69358247
Lol this
>>
They don't even have any missiles that can reach any US soil.
>>
Because they have nuclear weapons.

Nukes inoculate you as a state from military force options. So the west can't really do anymore then they currently are, as any military option risks the use of nuclear weapons. This is why countries like Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan can be attacked, but not NK. They don't have nukes. This is also why many feel Iran should not have nukes at all costs. This would allow them a great deal of leeway in what they can do without fear of reprisal.
>>
>>69357657
It's cause nobody knows what the fuck to do with a population of indoctrinated, uneducated, and grass eating North Koreans if the regime falls so just keep that shit propped up and hopefully it's a problem for after your dead
>>
If he nukes, we nuke back. If we nuke, he levels Seoul with artillery, and possibly nukes back.

The bluster is annoying, but what do you want us to do about it? Shikata ga nai desu.
>>
>>69357657
They have nukes
>>
File: violence incarnate.jpg (107 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
violence incarnate.jpg
107 KB, 700x467
>>69357430
The Norks are allowed to say stuff like that for the same reason you don't take a 5 year old threatening to beat you up seriously.
>>
File: 1457407787197.gif (997 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1457407787197.gif
997 KB, 500x373
>Taking North Korea seriously

I mean there just isn't much more to it OP
>>
>>69357430
I remember the first time they threatened it and we was all panicing and shit trying to make a nuclear shield lol. Now we're just like meh...seriously though I don't like this guys tone....when are we gonna "spread democracy" to NK thats what I wanna know.
>>
>>69359541

>taking the country with the largest army in the world seriously

Sounds reasonable actually.
>>
marine here

PLEASE OH PLEASE let this happen so we can finally go to war. Please NK launch a nuclear strike so we can shoot your soviet era ICBM out of the sky and have an excuse to invade your country with our ROK bros. Please save me from standing by in the barracks all day cleaning and rolling my sleeves.

Regards t. Grunt
>>
I would like to visit North Korea sometime before the Kim regime is finished. Such a bizarre place.

Although as an American I have no sense of security about visiting.
>>
>>69357430
Because countries that are serious about pre-emptive nuclear strikes don't tell you before doing it.
>>
File: 1457837147460.jpg (1013 KB, 2896x1944) Image search: [Google]
1457837147460.jpg
1013 KB, 2896x1944
>>69360789
Are you involved with the maritime drills?
>>
Dude why do they hate the U.S. So much? I don't even know what they're mad at. My whole life all I've known is that these people hate us. Can't they just get over it so they can join the rest of the world?
>>
File: CRM-114.jpg (105 KB, 1000x527) Image search: [Google]
CRM-114.jpg
105 KB, 1000x527
DPRK's rants are being taken serious enough that if one of the RQ-170s in orbit over their launch facilities notices an ICBM being readied, at least one Nightwatch and Mercury will be airborne with transponders off 24-7.

America doesn't want to alarm the population, so we downplay this rhetoric, but OPLAN 5015 takes it serious enough.

There are facilities assembling the Hwasong-13 with a unique 4th stage not seen on its Topol-M father.

It has the throw weight to launch a warhead of 100 kT to 1.2 mT and range to hit the West Coast all the way to Cheyenne Mountain.

There's happening potential.
>>
>>69362237
>range to hit the West Coast all the way to Cheyenne Mountain
So aside from Stargate command, there is nothing they could hit that wouldn't benefit the US.
>>
>>69360464
I'm not trying to bash an un-jewed nation here but maybe its more that they all want to be on the front lines so they can be
> First to charge into surrendering?
>>
>>69357657
kim's ego
>>
>>69358122

Aren't they allowed to have an army again now? Get to making more gundam 'statues'.
>>
File: U.S._RecSat_Big_Picture.jpg (678 KB, 3563x2367) Image search: [Google]
U.S._RecSat_Big_Picture.jpg
678 KB, 3563x2367
>>69362437

Pearl Harbor, Guam, Naval Base Kitsap, Vandenberg AFB, Minot AFB, possibly Offutt AFB, Lockheed Advanced Development Projects in Palmdale, Cali and a few other militarily critical sites.
>>
>>69361488
Why does only Takeshi get a magazine
>>
>>69357657
>Why are they, or at least their state apparatus not being exterminated like the nuisant, peace-disrupting rats they are?
Because the cost isn't worth it. They have enough artillery aimed at Seoul to severly fuck it up and there's jack shit we can do to stop it
>>
Let´s be honest here
How many of you would nuke the US if you have the chance?
>>
>>69360464
4th largest actually, but their competense and budget is just terrible.
they have enough fuel to last like 30 days of full-blown war.
take away nukes, and even ISIS would have a fair chance with those guys.
>>
>>69364522

Eh, maybe.
>>
>>69364522
Nice try, FBI
>>
>>69364522

Somebody has an arrest quota to make by tomorrow.
>>
>>69357430
Because it'll never happen you fucks. What does Kim have to gain by declaring war on the entire world? He'd get stomped out in a matter of days from all directions.

China wouldn't jump to his defense. There's nothing of value there except a buffer between them and America/South Korea.

Kim knows if he rattles his sabers loud enough the populations in the civilized world will get uncomfortable, which mounts pressure on their governments to give in and provide the aid that North Korea relies on at this point to keep functioning.

You're being had of this worries you. You're playing right into Kim's hand.
>>
>>69362820
They have a "defense force"

Also N. Korea won't ever do it. They're be obliterated in a day. China also would reign them in, they don't want all those potential refugees
>>
>>69366132
>>69366435
>>69366658

and you shitpost about bongs being denied of liberty
>>
See I hate the argument that "If they bomb us they would be wiped off the map, so they're not going to risk it."

My problem with this is when NK is about to collapse anyway they wont care because "Hey were dead anyway". Like even if we lose were gonna go out with a bang.

Why wait around for something like that to happen? Because you know it will.
>>
>>69367383
>non sequitur: the post
>>
The ocean is not the USA, Kim.
>>
>>69367482
The general population has been starving for decades. The military elites and political leadership lives in extreme luxury and can sustain that for years and years and years to come. The people who make the decisions stand to gain absolutely nothing from nuking anybody, and until they do, no one is getting nuked.
>>
>>69357430
Obama would get his legacy
>>
>>69364923
>thinks ISIS would stand a chance against a whole army
go drink more vodka you dumb cyka bydlo
>>
>>69367037
america didn't take terrorists seriously either and now look
>>
>>69357839
If they decide to become serious they would still not have to ability to harm the US
They might be able to nuke themselves and hope it fucks over SK
>>
>>69359104
>he wouldn't beat the shit out of a 5 year old threatening him
top kek you cuck
>>
>>69358122

Meh, you're used to it.
>>
>>69368403
I'm American. I wouldn't fight him. I'd shoot him.
>>
>>69357657
no oil.
>>
>>69368222
Terrorists believe that by blowing shit up they're accomplishing goals and intimidating people into following Islam.

What does Korea have to gain?
>>
File: smartest_people_Rick Rosner.jpg (13 KB, 422x316) Image search: [Google]
smartest_people_Rick Rosner.jpg
13 KB, 422x316
This nigga makes these threads every 2 seconds. It's all a joke. He does it so they *won't" invade.
>>
>>69357430
your presidents say that shit all the time
>>
What trump would do with NK if he becomes president?
>>
>>
>>69357430
We're ready for a pre-emptive strike against North Korea.

So what?
We're not giving them anymore cash and food.
>>
>>69367037

Over $6-12 trillion worth of precious metals and minerals
>>
The thing is: the message isn't for you, or any other country. The message is intended for interior consumption.

1. It lets the masses know that Great Leader is ready to protect and preserve Korea at any costs. That they are besieged by enemies on all sides. That all they can hope for is for Great Leader to protect them against the evil devils.

2. It lets the (little more in-the-know) party members know that Great Leader is going to fucking flip the switch and have the whole country be burned to the ground if they try and overthrow him.

Sure, the "hurr durr we'll nuke the US" seems like it's intended for the US, but the real message is meant for Best Korea.
>>
>>69357430
HEY GUIYS WE"RE READY TO COMMIT SUICIDE YOU SCARED YET??? HUH?? PLEASE COWER IN FEAR AS I STICK A GUN IN MY OWN MOUTH
>>
>>69369551
>The thing is: the message isn't for you, or any other country. The message is intended for interior consumption.

Been saying this since his grandfather was in charge.
>>
>>69357430
Because they literally cannot reach the US. They could use a nuke on our navy operating in the region, our allies in the region, or strategic ports in the region, but they absolutely cannot even come close to hitting the western seaboard. If they did attack aforementioned targets, a nuclear response would completely annihilate their infrastructure and capital buildings.
>>
File: 1435260262872.jpg (81 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1435260262872.jpg
81 KB, 600x450
HOW CAN ANYONE COMPETE
>>
>peemptive strike
>>
>>69368573

Proving they have balls the size of watermelons.
>>
File: 1419934068334.jpg (19 KB, 400x457) Image search: [Google]
1419934068334.jpg
19 KB, 400x457
INCREASINGLY NERVOUS CHUBBY DICTATOR DECLARES HE WILL NUKE THE US FOR THE 37TH TIME THIS CENTURY
>>
>>69369751
70 years of sanctions
>>
>>69368569
no one really wants to see millions die, we hope they fold eventually.
>>
>>69369262
*teleportz behind kim with a yuge wakizashi*

heh...
>>
>>69363725
Not to even mention the cost of actually taking care of North Korea's population.
>>
>>69357430
you mean war preparing. We stopped giving them food and money china has stopped as well, and they just told the whole population to march for food from kim.
>>
File: norktres.png (771 KB, 918x708) Image search: [Google]
norktres.png
771 KB, 918x708
>>69357657
Take a good look at the map of North Korea.

That country is a fucking fortress. Your only option to invade is to get China to invade as well and even then you can literally place AA-guns to those mountains and drop fucktons of mines to every part of land that has "road". Also with just few anti-ship missiles at worst korea border and few subs you can literally stop everything moving close to Pyongyang through water.

It would be horrible losses for the invader.
>>
>>69357430
Not news. They will never actually do anything. North Korea is a distraction from the mid east and other issues such as the economy.
>>
>>69370498
china has invaded a few times
it's still korea
>>
File: heh.gif (841 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
heh.gif
841 KB, 350x262
>>69370498
>It would be horrible losses for the invader.

Implying the "invasion" wouldn't just be 2 SSGNs lobbing 312 Tomahawks into strategic targets followed by 18 B-2 bombers and some B-1Bs taking out hardened targets while Naval aviation and artillery do some BVR destruction of DPRK's naval bases.
>>
>>69371051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOXI0e7zGo

The thing is, even the "nork expert" said it would take 200k troops to secure nukes in case Kim drops dead, this is an army with command structure and terrain much worse than Afghanistan.

All I'm saying is that you'd have to nuke it and go in with such a force that China and Russia would never allow such a force to be close to their borders.
>>
they nuke seoul. fire of a couple missiles at japan? that miss. Pyongyang gets nuked. million bombers and killer drones, cruise missles destroy the country, and no body feels like it. so fuck off.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.