[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Stormer Posters Found at College Campuses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: dailystormer.png (336 KB, 618x824) Image search: [Google]
dailystormer.png
336 KB, 618x824
I'm a student at FSU and just received this:

>On 3/28/2016, offensive anti-semitic fliers were found by students who were working in the Richards building. The students reported the discovery to the FSUPD, which led instantly to an FSUPD investigation that remains ongoing. Further investigation by FSUPD revealed that the same anti-Semitic message was received via flier by several universities and it appears to be the result of a hacking assault (see https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2016/03/28/after-hack-neo-nazi-group-anti-semitic-fliers-appear-campus-printers ).

>This message is being sent not only to inform you of what occurred and the ensuing action by the FSUPD, but also to relay Florida State University’s strong and unambiguous stand on matters concerning inflammatory acts of racism and bigotry. Below are two quotes from President Thrasher’s 2015 State of the University Address that underscore FSU’s resolve. President Thrasher made these statements in response to a similar event from last fall, and they are equally relevant to yesterday’s event.

>"I condemn these shameful acts, and I want you to know that I understand the pain and anguish that this hateful symbol causes. These are gross violations of this university’s values”.

>"We have no tolerance for racism or discrimination at FSU, and I am proud of our long tradition of nurturing a campus culture that emphasizes dignity, responsibility and inclusion”.

Well done, /pol/. Way to spread hate and bigotry. You guys are really cool.
>>
The green part looked really long so I didnt read it. Thanks for calling me cool tho bro!
>>
>>69357200
Absolutely no different from BLM propaganda littering college campuses.
>>
>>69357200
Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?
>>
>>69357200
>Way to spread hate and bigotry. You guys are really cool.
So just because our views are unpopular we are bigots? Do you know what that word means?
>>
>>69357200
>>69357441
Cmon faggot, you posted this shit.
Come at me you fucking sperglord Jew cuck.
>>
>>69357441
The left is always an agressor and destructor.
>>
>>69357793
Hello friend
>>
>>69357200
seem fake probably made by a leftie

Im not even close to be a daily stormer regular but i dont think they advocate white supremacy and I doubt they would be dumb enough to put swastikas on their flyers
>>
File: 1449620416141.jpg (38 KB, 378x445) Image search: [Google]
1449620416141.jpg
38 KB, 378x445
>>69357200
>You guys are really cool.
Fuck yeah we are

Go back to your women's study degree, semester's closing up soon and you need to finish that 2 page thesis on how everything is rape.
>>
File: image.gif (312 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
312 KB, 400x290
>>69357312

Kim Jong 'Make 'em say' UNNN hasn't killed you, yet?
>>
>>69357200
Weev did that not /pol/
>>
>>69358063
Kim Jong Un is too busy enjoying his thousand woman harem to risk his nations sovereignty on attacking an enemy he knows would absolutely obliterate him. We still have 30000 US troops here, and 3rd world shitholes with starving armies dont wanna poke the hornets nest, no matter how much shit he talks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.