[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"All lifes matter!!" so why have borders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: WhoFuckingKnows.jpg (34 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
WhoFuckingKnows.jpg
34 KB, 720x405
I hear the argument a lot at trump protests:

"ALL LIFES MATTER! TRUMP IS A RACIST!"

So if that's the case, they'll abolish borders all-together, right?

These retards don't even understand trump just wants to deport the illegal people living in the USA, not every fucking black person or mexican that got there legally as well

Why can't these faggots understand this, /pol/?
>>
File: MIA.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MIA.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>BORDERS?! WHAT UP WITH DAT?!? RACIZTS
>>
>>69357349
Oh don't even fucking remind me of that bitch, i refuse to believe she started all this...
>>
Because illegal Mexicans are angry they have to leave and literally spout "IT'S NOT FAIR"
>>
>>69358467
And you actually have fuckers over there siding with the illegals?
>>
>>69356972
because people are too stupid to stop and actually pay attention to what trump says, theyd rather hold onto what they 'think' he said or what others have told them what he said
>>
>>69358608
Yup, the leftist's seem to think having a country with laws and borders is racist.
>>
>>69358608
In a word, yes. They've also fairly successfully labeled anyone who uses the term "illegal immigrant" a racist by switching the terms to either "undocumented worker" or "migrant worker".

The whole thing is a cynical ploy to create an extensive voter base as well as create cheap labor for certain industries, primarily agriculture.
>>
>>69356972
Because I pay property and payroll taxes
I dont want to support muslims with my money
>>
I wonder if american known about passport... it's a border by document....
>>
>>69359131
Yes we know about passports.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.