[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow Britbongs, you gonna be watching Channel 4 at 8pm tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Fellow Britbongs, you gonna be watching Channel 4 at 8pm tonight? You ready for some leftist propaganda?
>>
>>69356546
There's something on 5 at 9 I think, about what a Trump presidency will look like. Whats the Channel 4 thing?
>>
>>69356678

There's something on BBC three at 10 I think, about what a Trump presidency will feel like
>>
>>69356546
>channel 4

No thanks lol
>>
Oh god not more of this shit. I refuse to watch and give them views.
>>
>>69356546
Redpill me on Channel 4, britbongs
>>
>>69357453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9VSWZamw_E

this happened
>>
>>69357453
Talmudvision, ran by a kike.
>>
>>69357453
Ever since they became the 'Official Paralympic broadcaster' they have been on a real diversity trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk4vikp4EjA

They aren't entirely bad though.
>>
>>69357568
I remember this. Has Nick Clegg killed himself yet?
>>
Every time I feel ashamed of my country, I think of England and smile a little.
>>
>>69357453
Some good comedy shows, shit everything else
>>
>>69357453
The worst TV channel we have, even worse than the BBC.
>>
>>69357568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7QYJ7pVhUo

Well, the UKIP calypso had more truth...
>>
>>69358175
Sadly I think the lingering taste of david's cum is giving him a reason to keep trying to attain power
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 400x400
>>69358066
>mfw seeing that advert on TV for the first time
>>
>>69358175
He's probably going to end up at some European think-tank.

The worst of it is, he probably thinks he did nothing wrong. Little spineless gypsy.
>>
>>69358175
In a wonderful twist of events he has ended up being one of the last 8 Lib Dems in parliament, so he has to sit there for 5 more years and watch while his party dies
>>
File: 1458424898222.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458424898222.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>69358298
never heard this before
this is fucking great
>>
>>69358482
I still find it funny that the Lib Dem plan to remain relevant has just been to become even bigger SJW cucks when there are Labour and the Greens also competing for that niche. They should have tried to become centre-right political liberals.
>>
>>69358682
Mate the leader of the Greens in Scotland tried to say free market forces were too weak to implement renewable energy sources last night
I just turned the "debate" off right there
>>
>>69358682
>They should have tried to become centre-right political liberals

But the Conservative Party has that niche filled already
>>
>>69358682
You're not wrong, if they just dropped all the social lefty stuff and stuck to classic liberal issues I would have a lot more respect for them.

They elected the wrong leader too, Farron is as wet as they come.
>>
>>69357453

More state ran TV, but with a hugely liberal bias. We love our propaganda over here.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.