[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for the Westerners. How does having muslims feel now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Question for the Westerners.

How does having muslims feel now, just hope you get why we were at war and why you fucking bombed us for defending our land and faith. Now we lost an entire region because of NATO, and it happens to be the one with most of our ores, and oil.
>>
>Starts 8 wars throught Balkan for 70 years
>Lose all of them
>Doesn't pull back his army from Kosovo after many warnings
>Nato shoots a missile taking 10 serbs
>Why do u dis Nato

Serbia good boy, serbs dindu nuffin, dey needed more money for dem programs
>>
File: 1441131319679.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441131319679.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>69356429
>>69358183
you balkan shits can go back to drinking schlelowischa or whatever that shit is called

> albanian people have noses like birds
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>69359440
>Cuckistan
>>
>>69356429
Well, it's not us who decided to bomb you but our elites.
>>
>>69356429
Serbia would probably get help in Kosovo if they didn't start war on others.

Seriously, even fucking Soviet Union and Warsaw bloc dissolved peacefully, but no, Yugoslavia had to be special.

Anyway, it was all probably a ruse, so I don't know nothin.
>>
>>69361640

>USSR
>dissolved peacefully

I can count 8 wars that happened in the last 25 years after the USSR dissolved
>>
File: 1458207688861.jpg (98 KB, 670x801) Image search: [Google]
1458207688861.jpg
98 KB, 670x801
>>69358183

Albania degenerate cucks.

Number one on the list for asylum requests, in the Netherlands.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrT4MB-higA

stfu
>>
>>69361640
its actually your fault, you were the ones that brought and got bought by the americans and germans first.
I wish alija stayed out of the whole affair and that we never sent a single warrior to defend you from the serbs.
>>
Am I supposed to feel bad? NATO should bomb you more.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.