[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn ews.com/news/us-news/amp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 805x1000
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/jamar-clark-shooting-no-charges-against-2-minneapolis-cops-involved-n547941#

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

NO CHARGES

JAMAR DINDU NUFFIN

HE JUS TOOK DA OFFICAS GUN

HE A GOOD BOY TURNIN HIS LIFE AROUND N SHIT

RACE WAR SOON
>>
>>69355186

Who dis nigga?
>>
>>69355530
BLM poster boy of the week
>>
I've thoroughly researched this matter, and I've concluded that this good boy did not in fact do nothing.

Let us resume our protests, post haste!
>>
>>69355186
NIGGERS THREATENING TO BURN DOWN MINNEAPOLIS

RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>69355530
Dumb nigga that beat his girlfriend so hard EMT's had to take her to the hospital.

Then when the cops showed up he kept his hands in his pocket and immediately started lying. Cops ordered him to take his hands out if his pocket and he refused. They tried to handcuff him and he resisted. One of the cops took him to the ground and a struggle ensued. Jamar grabbed the officers gun out of his holster and the other officer shot Jamar after he refused an order to drop the gun.

Dindus lied and said they handcuffed him, kneeled on his back, and shot him in the back of the head. Due to literally none of the evidence supporting that and witnesses having violently conflictinf statements they won't be charging the officers.

BLM had been shitting all over Minneapolis over this for months now. There's gonna be a chimpout tonight.
>>
>>69355899
Did you hear those Soros funded monkeys during the conference with the DA just now?

They don't care about evidence.

#EVIDENCEDONTMATTER
>>
Can't wait for the riot threads tonight. Hopefully more /k/ommandos fire shots.

Speaking of which what ended up happening to those guys?
>>
>>69355899
And so it begins. The great chimpout of my time. Guess I won't be going into the city to see my girlfriend tonight.
>>
Riots when?
>>
>>69356330
You better go in and extract her from the middle of chimpout central, you cuck.
>>
>>69356204
Had to get back to work so I couldn't watch anymore.

What did they say?
>>
>>69356405
this, otherwise don't be surprised if shes getting that BBC you beta white boi
>>
EVIDENCE DON'T MATTA. EVIDENCE DON'T MATTA!

WEEZ WANTZ JUSTICE EN SHIT KNOW SAYIN!!!
>>
>>69356236
A lawyer filed for the charges to be dropped on one or two of them. Three of them are out on bail. One is still in jail.

It's looking good because BLM shot themselves in the foot with the PUT DAT FOAM UP and YEAH WE ATTACKED THEM FOR FILMING AND BEING WHITE.
>>
>>69355186
GTK RWN
>>
>>69356330
Dafuk? You're gonna leave her in the middle of a chimpout? Dude, take her out somewhere for a few days you fucking cuck.
>>
>>69355186
UNICORN FAGGOT IS LIVE
UNICORN FAGGOT IS LIVE

http://livestream.com/unicornriot/jamarclarkdecision
>>
Riots tonight?
>>
>>69356465
Just the standard BLM bullshit. He was a young unarmed black man, dindu nuffin, if you don't make this right we're going to burn the city down, etc.
>>
>>69356761
>http://livestream.com/unicornriot/jamarclarkdecision

Look at the monkeys trying to be people. Funny. Get in here quick.
>>
File: bixnood.png (328 KB, 639x355) Image search: [Google]
bixnood.png
328 KB, 639x355
> Minnesota is the #1 state in the nation for interracial marriages
> there are a lot of white people with black children and black grandchildren
> Minnesota moves to the top of the list
>>
>>69357189
It's the Swedish genes.
>>
>nigger sfucks with cops
>gets shot
>POLICE BRUTALITY!
>news reports false shit to ferment nigger rage
>nigger parents start lookin for gibmedats
>EYO HOL UP YALL GOTTA DONATE N SHEIT!
>court case comes out
>news forced to report facts
>turns out latest BLM martyr was, as usual, a complete fucking nigger animal
>BLM goes back to whinging about racism

Rinse and repeat.

The thing that gets me is that every single time it happens it turns out the poor little dindu actually went full nigger.

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

It's fucking hilarious how reliable it is. But none of that matters, it'll happen again next week.
>>
Scroll back through livestream. Hilarious.

Every stereotype actualized.

It's a parody of itself.

Gold.

>I know mah cuzzzzin. he dindu none uh dat. Why would he do dat? He dindu do dat. Why would he do dat? Dat don't make no sense.
>>
There was DNA on the gun from Clark.

>B-but no fingerprints!

Because guns can be textured and inhospitable to preserving and displaying prints.

The print also has to be collectable; meaning not smeared.
>>
>>69355899
OH
IT'S THE CHIMP THAT BEAT HIS GIRLFRIEND
THEN BEAT THE MEDICS
AND WHEN THE COPS SHOWED UP HE TRIED TO GO THREE FOR THREE?
>>
A chimp out would bolster Trump.

Let us pray to the chimp gods for clement chimping conditions tonight.
>>
Ah. The feminist paradox.

a MAN (boo, hiss) beat his girlfriend, and attacked professionals and tried to use a gun is shot by cops. But he's black. Who do you advocate for?
>>
>>69357725
LMAO fucking gold post
>>
File: 1447995169830.png (498 KB, 833x498) Image search: [Google]
1447995169830.png
498 KB, 833x498
Never forget
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec8_1448421489&comments=1

bumping
>>
>>69358087

One of the retards in the livestream chat was going on at great length how Clark's DNA must have "leaked" onto the deputy's gun.
>>
>>69355186
Black lies matter.
>>
>>69359637
Well it did leak all over the pavement
>>
>>69357725
The funny part is there are some atleast semi legitimate cases they could focus on that would make them look good.

But instead they go after full blown niggers nigging every time.
>>
>>69358104
Let's be honest here: it doesn't look like he actually attacked the paramedics (just trapped them in the back of the ambulance and pounded on the windows) and it seems he was unable to draw the cop's gun (though he attempted to and refused to let go). No reason for us to lie, the truth justifies the outcome just fine. We don't need to sully ourselves with their tactics.

Jamar got all the justice he deserved. Pray for us here in Minneapolis, I expect shit to get bad. Maybe not Ferguson bad, but I'm locking and loading anyway.
>>
>>69355186
SOROS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>69360283
I know it was a bit of a exaggeration. I just really liked how some anon put it so many months ago when this broke.
Good luck, and stay comfy. May roof Koreans watch over you.
>>
Now we can drop those silly charges for our /k/omrades, right?

Dey were actually good boys, dey literally dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 1446768936913.jpg (189 KB, 1529x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446768936913.jpg
189 KB, 1529x1200
Those streams with Jim sure were fun.
Maybe they'll chimp out again.

#Justice4JarJar
>>
>>69355899
the dindus that lied committed a crime
>>
>>69357189
Minnesota is also the #1 state with the most Scandinavian descendants

They were also the only state to vote against Reagan in 1984
>>
I hope there are massive chimp outs
>>
>>69359357

i bet theyre dancing a jig
>>
File: image_10.jpg (20 KB, 397x261) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
20 KB, 397x261
>>69359861
>>
>>69355186
praise be to all the saints

praise be to st. zimzam

praise be to st. wilson
>>
>my wife

KEKEK
>>
File: HeAGoodGoy.jpg (86 KB, 726x723) Image search: [Google]
HeAGoodGoy.jpg
86 KB, 726x723
>>69356465
They literally said the evidence doesn't count because it was collected by white people.
>>
Minneapolis police better bring the hammer down on these rodents if they even try to attempt another Baltimore.
>>
>>69355186

never forget saigamarine

hes probably laughing his balls off
>>
>>69355186
http://www.iheart.com/live/minnesota-public-radio-news-6289/
>>
>jamar
what did his parents mean by this?
>>
File: 1426215608090.jpg (113 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1426215608090.jpg
113 KB, 800x800
>>69361351
>>
>>69355186

Niggers.
>>
>>69360283
Eh thought I saw the weather being cold this weekend. That should keep them at bay for a bit
>>
>>69355186

SAIGAMARINE DINDUFFIN WRONG
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.