[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the difference with fascism and communism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: COMUNISM.jpg (81 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
COMUNISM.jpg
81 KB, 543x960
Whats the difference with fascism and communism?
>>
>>69354348
bump
>>
>>69354348
Communism is impossible
>>
>>69354348
can u make the same with islam ?
>>
>>69354348
There is none. They're both psychotic authoritarian systems that say nice things in order to get people to believe in them. In practice, they're the same.
>>
>>69354348
Fascism allows for private ownership and enterprise but gives the state the right to intervene on that privacy and sponsor certain people and businesses while closing down, imprisoning, deporting, or executing certain others in service to a government established cultural ideal. Citizens have a free market they can take part in and businesses are free to compete, as long as they don't push a message or agenda deemed harmful to the state.

Communism completely dissolves all private ownership and makes the ruling party the only way you can get ahead in life, while reserving the right to all the same punishments towards subversive individuals or groups fascism does. All food, clothing and other basic needs are likewise produced directly by the state, which means they have no incentive to improve in meeting those needs since anyone who complains can just be shot in the street.

Basically, Communism is Fascism with no benefits of capitalism to the average citizen.
>>
>>69354348
Well by Mussolini's definition, there exists classes in Fascism, Communism is a classless society

doe attempts at Communism always turn into Fascism cuz shit doesn't work like Marx thought it did
>>
>>69357141
>>69357334
great answer thanks

Didt marx even say he wast a marxist?
>>
>>69357519
No, he actually said the opposite.

"If anything is certain, it is that I myself am not a Marxist." - Karl Marx
>>
>>69357736
wut? He just said he was not a marxist. Thats what I was saying.
>>
>>69358051
Your spelling mistakes confused me and made me thing you were asking if he said he was a Marxist.
>>
>>69358124
>thing
think
>>
>>69358124
Ah I had a feeling that was the case. Its astonishing how people to this day, worship Marx, Che and others. My coworkers think Castro did nothing wrong and Cuba is better now then before him. Its mind boggiling in all honesty.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.