[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The General Election and the Future of the USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: justcanttrustthepeople.jpg (92 KB, 594x457) Image search: [Google]
justcanttrustthepeople.jpg
92 KB, 594x457
How can people vote for Hillary? Are they misinformed about who she is?Do they just not care about how slimy she has been throughout her entire professional career? If she institutes a mandatory gun buyback, how many of you would be willing to form an organized militia in defiance of it? What are Don's chances of beating her? I'm voting for him, but there are a lot of people that hate him and there are a lot of stupid women that will vote for her because "she deserves it". Don might hit her with some good shit, but she's teflon just like Don, nothing sticks to her. She manages to slither her way out of everything thrown at her. She should have been fucking indicted already for her emails but they still haven't done so. You know that the media will portray her as a saint the whole election and portray Trump as an evil bigoted piece of trash. If Hillary wins, the system is irreparably broken and we can expect our rights to be stripped from us with impunity. Will Trump beat her?
>>
>>69353878
Hillary is the status quo vote.

Want 4-8 more years of Obama? Vote Hillary. Its that simple.
>>
>>69353878
Donald Trump has only won 36% of the Republican vote and has a unfavorbilty average of 63%.

Hillary is going paint Trump as a bigot/racist/psychopath just like the Dems did in 1968

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FKe49zNXgls
>>
>>69354584
1964* Barry Goldwater
>>
A vote for hillary will be a vote against trump in most cases
>>
>>69354570
Status quo is misleading here. Only US politics will stay put. The world will keep on changing, rapidly (even though most Americans are in denial and still think it's 1995)
>>
>>69354584
So you don't think Don can beat her?
>>
What about the militia? If Hillary wants your guns, will you stand against her?
>>
>>69354988
Youre right. Status quo as in she and her administration would act similarly. In no way does that imply the quality of life would stay the same for us or anyone else.
>>
>>69353878
Please, the American public will applaud a mandatory gun buyback. It'll be sold as a victory when the left will push for a "mandatory gun confiscation". Hardly any Americans will object when threatened with not having facebook for a week.

Also, Shillary will win in a landslide, it's been decided before anyone started campaigning.

>>69355099
>What about those dastardly right-wing terrorists who support Trump and are racist?
The media will make it look as if they don't exist.

There's nothing that can be done.
>>
>>69353878
At least help Sanders secure the nomination. Trump will inevitably become the Republican's nominee.
>>
Women don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
>>
>>69355198
>The media will make it look as if they don't exist.There's nothing that can be done.

I have a feeling that a large number of gun manufacturers would fund a militia. It's in their best interest. You would also have wealthy americans who realize what's at stake funding such a militia. It sounds plausible to me, but then again I'm just trying to tell myself nice stories to make me feel better about the coming globalist takeover.
>>
>>69353878
Hillary is not only the most qualified candidate running, but she's the lesser of two evils
>>
File: faye-dunaway.jpg (93 KB, 430x594) Image search: [Google]
faye-dunaway.jpg
93 KB, 430x594
>>69353878
"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"

CAN SOMEONE CITE THIS QUOTE IN A PUBLIC PLACE - LIKE A GOV'T SITE - MINUTES FROM A MEETING, HEARING, ETC. ETC.

NOT AN ECHO CHAMBER SITE A REAL SITE WITH REAL INFORMATION
>>
>>69355603
>I'm just trying to tell myself nice stories to make me feel better about the coming globalist takeover.
What makes you think those wealthy individuals or gun manufacturers don't have interests in globalism?

Like I said, there's nothing that can be done. The American people have been lost.

>>69355693
Kill yourself.

>>69355747
>"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"
yfw /pol/ says the exact same thing.
>>
>>69355834
idk,if they spent the money to defend american liberities it would foster an intense brand loyalty when the American people win. More money for them.
>>
>>69356059
Nah, they'll lose out either way because gun culture in America is dying thanks to the media.
Their only hope of surviving is to latch on with the globalists plan.

If not, their lives will be destroyed by said globalists.

>American liberties
We haven't had liberty since the beginning of the 20th century, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>69353878
>How can people vote for Hillary?

It would logically depend on who's the other choice(s).

Sanders is a tired old communist, I can see why some folks might find him harder to support than she is.
>>
>>69356335
would you die defending your 2nd amendment right? I would.
>>
>>69356490
I'd probably just kill myself. There's nothing to die for, we're not changing anyone's minds. We'd just reinforce the view of the left that gun owners are crazed killers.
>>
It's not about votes, friend.

Hillary is very, very, powerful. I fear nothing short of an indictment will keep her out of the white house.
>>
>>69356629
man you are a little puss bitch with a loser mentality. Why kill yourself when you could take some of those fuckers out and be a martyr that inspires others to stand up for themselves. You'd rather just lay down and take it. Be a man.You've forgotten the face of your father.
>>
>>69356870
And die for what? A country that hates me? A dead and dying ideology? For freedom that hasn't existed for 100 years now?

There's NOTHING to fight for.
>>
Nothings gonna happen to the 2nd amendment unless they want civil war in the states. More likely it will be a continued path of slow erosion in some states, and counter-erosion in others.
>>
>gun buyback
Sure, I'd be happy with the non gun owners paying for our guns to be destroyed.
>Yeah this is a 100 year old soviet rifle. Very rare, worth $800.
>Yep this Ruger 10/22 is priceless, I'll need $1,000 for it to be covered.
>>
>>69357090
Wow what a fag lol. You've allowed them to completely demoralize you. They've only won because you allow them to win before you even fight back. You're a disgrace.
>>
>>69357249
It's more likely to be a continued erosion nationally, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>69357417
If you can't see how they've won already, you're blind.
>>
>>69355328

No, I think the republicans may just nominate Rand Paul after Trump is 100 votes short of a majority.
>>
>>69357690
They haven't won until they've disarmed me. Until then I and many others will fight. You're that person that everyone asks about in dictatorships "why don't they just fight back? If everyone would fight back they couldn't possibly maintain control over them. They wouldn't have any workers to fuel their dictatorship" Nah, you'd rather be their little sheep instead. A subjugated little ant. Fuck people like you. You allow the oppressors to exist.
>>
>>69358113
How can they be oppressors when the majority welcomes them with open arms?
>>
>>69357690

You're just a coward. Stop tying to demoralize others and undermine their willingness to defend themselves.
>>
>>69358285
see
>>69357324

I'm not demoralizing anyone, I'm just stating the facts.
>>
>>69358501
>And die for what? A country that hates me? A dead and dying ideology? For freedom that hasn't existed for 100 years now?
>There's NOTHING to fight for.

Your "facts" are very subjective.
>>
>>69359233
How so?
>>
>>69357431

>Implying the house and senate aren't going to go incredibly red after a Clinton inauguration
>>
>>69358202
they're not a majority. They just speak louder
>>
>>69359305

For many people, fighting for themselves is sufficient; in particular fighting for their own freedom. Others even have family, which they are willing to fight for.

Our freedoms may have been lost in the last century, but you imply that the battle is lost and there is no hope.

> If you can't see how they've won already, you're blind.

This is literal demoralization. If there is a battle for freedom going on now in America, you are telling people to just give up, and follow your example by committing suicide when soldiers come for their guns.

Honestly, I am amazed at your attitude given the current political climate. For the first time in years we have a viable nationalist candidate running. There is still a chance to peacefully enforce our freedoms.
>>
http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/03/30/new-wisconsin-poll-shows-cruz-pulling-away-trump/

Looks like the fake, tabloid trash story failed
>>
>>69359785
>Less than 30% of Americans are firearm owners
>Of that you'd get shills who say "Now I own guns, but I'm for gun control!"
So even if half of that 70% didn't give a shit either way, that's still about 60% of Americans who would favor more gun control.

Given a few years to extrapolate and the buyback should happen in 15 years at most. More likely during the Clinton administration's next 8 years.

>>69360148
Freedom is more than just the ability to own guns, anon. And we've given them an edge in literally every other area, while only clinging to the 2nd Amendment. They have precedent now.
>>
File: HilaryAcheivements.jpg (83 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
HilaryAcheivements.jpg
83 KB, 576x517
>>69354584
Trump has run against 16 other people.

Hilary has run against 2, one of whom dropped out right away. What was his name again.

The system can't hand her this election. As soon as people start seeing her and Trump running up to the election, Trump takes in in a landslide.
>>
>>69361003
You're forgetting that the media will portray her as a saint compared to Trump.

There is no situation in which Trump can manage a win.
>>
>>69360268

I agree, freedom is much more than the ability to own a firearm. There is a world of difference between "they've already won" and "we're at a disadvantage". If freedom is something you crave, then participate in rolling back the mistakes of the last century.

Anyway, I have to go to work now. Don't give up anon, we are going to need people that care about freedom.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.