[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1421421412.jpg (35 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1421421412.jpg
35 KB, 450x450
Who is this guy?
>>
>>69353225

Ben "throw a brick at every spic" Garrison
>>
>>69353225
Some call him Ben “One Man Klan” Garrison. To others, he is “Zyklon Ben.” Elsewhere, he is known as Ben “Not White? Shoot On Sight” Garrison. And those are just his milder nicknames.

But Montana-based artist Ben Garrison isn’t a violent Neo-Nazi, or even a white nationalist. He’s a polite, accomplished cartoonist, with no history of overt or covert racism. His true political leanings are libertarian, anti-elitist, and anti-globalist.

Garrison is, in fact, the victim of one the most extraordinary and longest-running smear campaigns on the internet.

For a mixture of amusement and spite, in a trolling spree that has lasted over six years, thousands of online pranksters and real neo-Nazis have been remixing his cartoons into racist caricatures. Most Ben Garrison cartoons attack the government, corporations, and political movements.

However, almost immediately after one is published, it is remixed into a new version that attacks Jews, African-Americans, or other minorities. These are rapidly disseminated in troll communities and sometimes become more widely-shared than the originals. Like the bandit gang in The Magnificent Seven, who perpetually raid the same town for food and supplies, Ben Garrison’s trolls keep coming back for more.
>>
>>69353502
JIDF shill pls go.
>>
>>69353225
Ben "put a kike on a spike" Garrison.
Ben "Drown the Brown" Garrison.
>>
>>69353225
Ben "Sambo KIllin' Rambo" Garrison
>>
>>69353225
thats Ben "huntin niggers and pullin the trigger" Garrison
>>
File: The boys.jpg (338 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
The boys.jpg
338 KB, 1024x576
>>69353225
They call him the one man Auschwitz. I heard he is in cahoots with Moon Man and Trump to exterminate all minorities in the US and destroy Israel.
>>
A classical human being
>>
File: ben garrison thanks.jpg (35 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison thanks.jpg
35 KB, 600x200
>>69353225
i can't help but notice these days /pol/ goes through the effort of restoring his jew defaced work, but then doesn't credit him for his work, it pisses me off.
>>
>>69356284
also he's the queen of /pol/
>>
File: 1448236982118.jpg (3 MB, 935x7905) Image search: [Google]
1448236982118.jpg
3 MB, 935x7905
He's a big guy
>>
>>69356744
Greatest image /pol/ ever made, the ultimate yield value of meme fusion
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.