[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BTFO BY A WOMAN!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 34590349503409524.png (664 KB, 929x844) Image search: [Google]
34590349503409524.png
664 KB, 929x844
Old news by now but in case you hadn't heard Trump's right-hand man assaulted a reporter for no reason other than having a tiny penis.

Pic related are some of her injuries
>>
Looks painful. I hope she has insurance. She's going to need weeks of therapy. Poor girl
>>
>>69354864
>>69353215
lmao girls bruise over anything, the fact it's that light says he just took her arm and moved it away because that's light.
>>
File: 1459285106966.jpg (89 KB, 661x886) Image search: [Google]
1459285106966.jpg
89 KB, 661x886
>>69354864
>>69353215
She just got back from another violent Trump rally.
>>
MICHELLE FOR $20 BILL
>>
Kek she's rooned. Damaged goods now. How
Will
She
EVRAR
Recovrar
>>
File: $3C9A26F40AD4D8C.png (39 KB, 741x264) Image search: [Google]
$3C9A26F40AD4D8C.png
39 KB, 741x264
>>69353215

looks like someone found the prosecutors info. We should organize a protest at his house for Friday evening.
>>
Secret service, the trained professionals, did not see a threat. The campaign manager put his hands on a woman like a punk. No wonder he was accused of biting a stripper, guy is off his rocker
>>
>>69355287
Sources in the Secret Service say Fields made contact with trump first and was warned twice not to touch him again. If true, Lewandowski will never get found guilty (or most likely tried at all) for battery as he would have a good reason to prevent Fields from harming trump (under Florida law, he doesn't have to be secret service for him to use physical contact to prevent someone from contacting a VIP).
>>
lol it's nothing
>>
>>69355462
He bit a hooker, his history of violence against women will probably lock up that battery charge
>>
>>69355259
>Dave Aronberg
mere coincidence
>>
>>69355621
Trump's campaign manager didn't bite a stripper. One of his lawyers did.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/corey-lewandowskis-florida-lawyer-lost-his-job-for-allegedly-biting-a-stripper/
Despite it not being the greatest rep to have, Trump's Campaign manager does not have a history of violence against women.
>>
>>69354993

did you create this? i haven't seen it before...

if so, nice one.
>>
>it's a misinformed redditor thread

k nvm I'm out

thought we were meming in here
>>
Funny if you watch the video it appears he grabs Fields on the UPPER arm. Now mysteriously she has bruises on her lower arm. Liar!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.