[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an idea for an app. Basically it allows you to upload
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: reportingin.jpg (37 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
reportingin.jpg
37 KB, 320x262
I have an idea for an app.

Basically it allows you to upload photos of muslims you see in public to the cloud for a several days. After that they are deleted.

The primary purpose of the app would be safety and helping the authorities in identifying the perpetrators of terrorist attacks.

See a muslim?
Take a picture.

Sitting next to a woman in a garbage bag on the subway?
Take a picture.

If anything happens to you or an attack occurs, the picture you uploaded from the scene of the crime will help hunt down the perpetrators and their supporters much quicker than normal.

This will help stop the spread of muslim terror attacks.

What do you think? I can start working on it tonight.
>>
>>69352847
Work on it.

At the very least, you'll make the news. Mght even save a life or two
>>
>>69352847
They will put you in jail.
>>
>>69353093
>taking pictures of random muslims is something they can put you in jail for in the USA

retard lol
>>
I already take stealth photos of anybody who looks or acts shifty, including any towelhead I come across. It's just a smart thing to do. I also take pics of license plates of the cars next to me when I park if they're parked like shit and liable to hit me on the way out, or if they have autistic decals that make me question their ability to drive.
>>
>>69353189
That app is hate speech and you know it.
>>
Go away CIA
>>
>>69353093
Not in America, buddy. You can take anyone's picture you want in public; there's no reasonable expectation of privacy on the subway. You just can't follow them home and do it.
>>
>>69352847
>Reply
if you develop that app, ill buy it and use it. but be prepared for it to be used on everyone, no matter the stereotype.
>>
>>69353598
He is right though. An app specifically for pictures of muslims would be pulled off the app stores faster than you can say allahu akbar, even if they are infinitely more likely to commit acts of terror. Remember we are a tolerant and progressive society and explosions and beheadings are protected under freedom of religon.
>>
>>69353977
Yeah, but he can't be jailed for it. That's retarded.
>>
>>69353486

Hate speech is free speech :^)
>>
>>69354262
Unfortunately that is no longer the case. Discriminatory hate speech is no more protected than profanity, even less if this is a commercial paid app.
>>
>>69353977
Call it something uncontroversial, like "snap-a-nig"
>>
>>69352847
Be Smart
Call it something like: snap suspect
And don't make it only for Muslims, make it for people you think is shady, if you suspect somebody is doing something suspicious, snap it
Not only for Muslims, niggers and spics and shit
I bet you it will catch up
>>
>>69356061
This. Congratulations anon, you're now a millionaire.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.